[F1-PP] A conflicted heart. <<earning a living>>

i walk with Itzal through the town of begginning thinking on what would i wish to do for a profession. Their is many options to choose from in this game that could be useful in varying degrees. However, i broke it down to either Artisan or Performer. I smile a bit at either one since they're both something that would be useful in some way. To be a artisan and create items to give people something to help them survive longer in this world. The other option being a performer to give buffs to my allies which is something a supporter type would benefit from, and it would allow me to do something i've always dreamed of being.

I look throughout the town not saying a word. Just watching the people walk past us towards wherever they need to go. I sigh softly finding this choice difficult to make. To follow a dream i had as a child that i couldn't put passion into do to having to work always on other things, and then getting trapped into this game having made it difficult to be a performer in anyway. The other option being a Artisan to put my hard-working and determined passion into crafting items for others, and also make them a bit stylish with the designs. I smile a bit at the thought of the various things i could create and design if i was a artisan. I shake my head a little bit to clear my mind hoping that by the time it comes to choose i have a definitive answer for this.

Kuro my Lion familiar is walking beside me and keeping little Velnia entertained in anyway the little dragon could want to. Be it a short race through the sky, or allowing the little thing to rest on his back to be peaceful.

@Itzal

Edited by Hestia

Itzal walked alongside Hestia and let the silence reign for a little while.  He knew she was thinking about which profession she wanted, as she had mentioned it to Itzal not too long ago.  The last time he helped Hestia out it was to find her familiar.  The tiny white lion with black wings named Kuro, whom Velnia was flying around with.  She wasn't racing him, she was basically flying to a tune in her head.  Kuro was kind enough to be willing to allow Velnia to rest on it's back...  The problem was that Velnia was the most hyper animal Itzal had ever seen in his life.  She was only still when she was asleep.  And she only did that when Itzal slept.  And he had a minimal sleep of seven hours.  At the end of the quest, Hestia revealed she had no place to stay and Itzal offered her a room in his shop since he and Kasier had the house...  Only problem was that the game's update scratched all homes and guild halls which meant he had to start from scratch.  Which meant that he and Kasier would be sharing a room in the shop.  However he'd be getting a home soon enough.

"So have you figured out what profession you want?  Or do you want to gather a few materials first?"

@Hestia

i continue to just walk and think on what could be the best profession for me. My thoughts going in a never ending loop of the same points being made for each profession. Unable to choose one. My conviction to be helpful making me wish to choose artisan from my mind seeing that as a more profitable and helpful business. However, the point of the performer offering buffs also appealing to my sense of wanting to be helpful while also appealing to my childhood dream. I walk forward not even looking where i go as i do so. Bumping into people with only a soft little muttered.  Sorry scuse' me.  Leaves my mouth as i walk forward not even caring if they were NPC or human. Just saying that as a reflex.

As i walk i hear your voice which snaps me out of my thoughts. As your voice snaps me out of my musings you can see a visible sign of that by my body suddenly jolting a little bit to straightening then going back to fully relaxed.  Oh..um....right profession.  I say my thoughts a bit scrambled to what is in my mind a sudden interruption. I think for a bit and decides to just tell you.  I'm stuck between the performer and Artisan profession. I don't know which to choose. I inform you as Kuro flaps his wings twice after me saying that. Kuro wanting to give his own opinion of what i should choose. The two flaps signaling he would wish for me the Artisan class. Yeah i know your thoughts on the matter Kuro, but we've been over this before on why i'm also thinking on the performer one also. I tell him as Kuro just rolls his eyes a little bit at my response.

Velnia was guessing that one flap meant performer, and so she landed on Hestia's shoulder and gave a single flap before nuzzling her head against Hestia's cheek, and took flight again.  Itzal chuckled.  "She's hoping that you choose performer so that we can work together.  Since I'll need to be staying in the shop for a while anyways that would be easier.  I keep telling her that it's your decision and it's perfectly fine if you don't."  Velnia stuck her tongue out to Itzal as she glided along, humming, which sounded a bit like growling since she was a dragon, to a tune of a song.  Itzal shook his head.  "Well in any case, performers are able to craft single and mass healing items, but they also can craft monster and familiar attraction songs.  Their primary is debuffs though.  Artisan's are able to craft items that aid with crafting, aid with combat with enhancements like evasion, accuracy, taunt, and also help with looting and searching."  So far as Itzal knew, he was the only performer out there.  There could be more of course, but he wasn't sure.

nods my head as i think on that. Both sounding really useful in terms of being a support person. One healing people up which would help with me if i run out of my heals, or if my heals can't help them enough. Also attracting monsters or familiars could be of some use if doing a quest that involves trying to bring one specific one out.  However, with Artisan i could help with people's activities to make life easier on them through their job, or through their combat skills. I sigh softly and feels little Velnia's single flap. I chuckle a bit and smiles at seeing that.

Well they both sound useful for me, but i'm still stuck on what to choose.  I tell you as we walk Kuro remaining passive, and keeping an eye on Velnia to make sure the little dragon doesn't do anything dangerous. Sort of acting like the pseudo guardian of her when Itzal could potentially be busy with something else, or distracted. I mean Artisan is so useful since it would allow me to help people out in the long run all the time by allowing them those little things, but Performer can help people survive with healing, and could help in some monster quests if finding them is taking to long, and.... well.... i say drifting off a bit finding it very embarrassing to even think of telling of a old childhood dream that should just fade away.

Itzal smiled as he listened to her conflicting heart and remained silent as she spilled her emotions out for him to hear.  While he listened, Velnia noticed the look Kuro was giving her and grinned both playfully and mischievously.  She thought for a moment of something that she could do, and then decided that she'd just 'fly around aimlessly'.  She hopped off of Hestia before flying around the girl.  Around her arms, underneath her, in front of her face.  All the while she was flying dangerously close to Hestia's skin but never once touched it.  Before the lion could do anything however, she'd land behind it, lick him on the cheek using her long neck, and then nuzzle her head against his.  Itzal chuckled at this and shook his head before they continued, leaving the town gates.

"I chose performer because I enjoy music and I love to sing.  Just as I love analyzing a weapon and all it's abilities, techniques, strategies, so do I love the many instruments and the way they harmonize together.  I could have chosen any other profession.  Heck, if I chose alchemist I could always make myself damage buffs instead of healing items which I don't need when fighting anything other than bosses.  Still, I stuck with the profession.  According to the update we are able to change our profession now, though I still don't want to.  Even with my utter lack of customers I wouldn't change it for the world." 

i listen to your words and smiles a bit. Able to feel your passion for the craft, and what you are aiming for. Able to feel your love for music, and your appreciation of how things work together when it comes to it. As you speak i smile knowing you are knowledgeable with how things work also, and knowing that you truly and genuinly love how things are working for you even though you barely get any work. After hearing you speak i look towards my feet drifting into thoughts again as i do so. Could i really chase after such a dream like Itzal has? Can i just go and follow this ideal this passion that was in me in the real world, and try to bring it out here in this game? 'Is that even possible?' I ask myself mentally wondering if achieving such a thing could happen. 'Can i just spend time trying to improve my voice and learn a instrument again? Is it like riding a bike and it'll come back to me because of this game? I mean i love music, and i mean...maybe doing a small duet could be fun if i get back into it.' I think to my self. The last part making me chuckle at the thought of doing such a thing. I shake my head in amusement, and focus back on the paths before me at this moment 'However, if i go with Artisan i do allow people help in the long run, and it can be helping all the time. But....maybe...Performer is the way to go...yeah...that is what i'll do' I smile having made my mind. Having taken the entire time to get to wherever we need to go to start the quest to make up my mind. To choose performer do to having real world applications, being something that i love with all my heart, and....maybe following a dead dream...doesn't mean that all dreams are useless? This thought of mine only being able to be proven if i can succeed as a performer here in Aincrad. If i can beat what is to me of going against all the odds of the world i know and become a good performer.

I turn to you having a fire in my eyes and a determined look.I step out in front of you grinning. Well i hope you don't mind Itzal but i think i chosen your same profession. I say with a smile on my face, and a hand on my hip. Rising star Hestia is on her way. I say a bit playfully. Deciding to not be so serious at this moment. That this can be a small fun occasion. That their can be jokes while working.

Itzal watched as she smiled before becoming lost in thought it seemed.  Itzal drifted off into his own thoughts as well.  He didn't feel the need to alert Kasier that Hestia was staying at the shop since they stayed in the house now...  But with the house gone, well.  He was going to need to let her know that he had invited Hestia to the shop so she'd have somewhere to stay.  The good thing was that SAO made rooms soundproof, so they didn't need to worry about that.  Still, Itzal had never spent a night in the same room as Kasier before, let alone any other person.  Not another man, woman or sibling ever.  And just thinking of it cause him to blush a little, but he worked well to hide this from Hestia.  He was hoping that because she was deep in thought that she wouldn't quite notice.  While her familiar might have seen it there really wasn't any way for it to communicate what happened to Hestia.  It might be able to hint it, but Hestia didn't know Kuro as long as Itzal knew Velnia and may not recognize what it was Kuro was attempting to communicate.  At any rate things may get a little complicated in regards to housing and the conversation with Kasier.  He decided to think of other things and focused on the task at hand.  He hoped she chose what she enjoyed.  He felt nobody should do something unless they take joy in it.  If she chose the Artisan profession but disliked the task then she wouldn't be putting full effort into it.  If she did enjoy the artisan route and was happy, Itzal would be happy for her.

Then Hestia seemed to lighten up even more, even had a spring in her step.  Itzal was guessing that she had made her decision.  She then stepped in front of him with a wide grin, mentioning how she hoped he didn't mind that she chose the same profession as he did.  He grinned.  "Not at all Hestia!"  She then placed a hand on her hip and called herself the rising star Hestia.  This broke his grin into a smile, but also reminded him of Beatbox, who used to call himself the star of Aincrad.  He didn't let the pain show of course, or at least did all he could to keep it from showing, and instead tried to be as encouraging as possible.  "May you soar higher than floor one hundred!  You planning to come up with a stage name too?"  He added with a chuckle as they continued walking.  Velnia was flying around the air before hovering in front of Kuro with a smug grin, giving him a 'Ha, she chose performer, I win' look.  She meant it in jest of course and didn't actually hold anything against or over him.  She'd forget the whole thing in a second or two.

i grin with a smile glad to see you encourage me on this path. I smile a bit knowing you most likely don't realize how that small gesture means to me. To show that someone is willing to support a dead dream, and a dream that will lead to a dead end life. To have someone to support something that seems as impossible to me makes me feel happy, and something rising within me. I just grin and can only describe the feeling as excitement. Bubbling up within me wanting to be unleashed onto the world. To direct it at something, the career that i have chosen. The path of a performer. I grin wondering what it is going to be like to reach the top of the performer skill tree in all of this. I can only grin happily at the thought of going on this path in life. I give a apologetic look to Kuro who just flies for a second to just wave his paw. Having picked up on the human way to say 'it's no big deal' through my actions. After doing so Kuro lands on the ground and continues to follow us.

I smile a bit hearing the idea of a stage name being thrown around. I chuckle at the thought, and decides to play along. Oh yeah sure i'll take a stage name. It should totally go with either my image of the armor, and such, or go with my name's origin. You know greek mythology. I say with a grin on my face as i look into your eyes waiting to hear on how we will progress in terms of me getting a profession. Kuro just looks at the little dragon who has that look on her face and flaps his wings once at the little dragon Velnia. Figuring the smaller creature could be pushed back by the force of his wings flapping. Kuro just having a sort of 'So what?' look on his face and a sort of amused look also at Velnia hyper-activeness.

Itzal could see her excitement rising rather fast, as well as joy.  He didn't realize that it was because he was supporting her, but he was still really happy to see her this hyped.  He smiled as he saw her walk become more and more energetic before giving Velnia a look that said 'She's starting to remind me of you'.  Velnia grinned before shooting all over the place again just for the heck of it.  He saw Kuro attempt to make it seem as if it wasn't a big deal at all when it was for Hestia clearly. She then reacted to his suggestion of a stage name and took it literally, chuckling and mentioned how she'd take a stage name.  Or at least, Itzal thought she was being literal.  While he was getting better at being social, he wasn't the best at detecting humor and sarcasm.  "Hmm..  Well if you want a Greek name that matches your armor, I'd say Zues would be a good option.  I'd need time to think about the other God's and Goddesses since there's a lot.  In regards to your shield Artemis is a good idea since she's the Huntress.  Her brother is the Sun and she's the Moon."  Itzal looked for any materials for @Hestia but he couldn't spot any.  Velnia folded her wings in when the gust came, piercing through the wind before she glided over and licked the lion with a wide grin.

ID#  89273  LD:  3+8

Edited by Itzal

i smile as i walk with you, and chuckles hearing you actually choose names if i did want a stage name. Having not actually seeing you take it as something literal or serious. However, the thought of it makes me smile knowing you're a real sweet guy. If not fully their in the understanding of humor department currently. I just grin and turns to you with a smile wanting to continue playing with what could be a real idea that could be fun, or just a fun joke.  Hmmmm i think Artemis would be most fitting, of course if we're talking about female goddesses their is also Aphrodite or Athena. I say with a small playful grin on my lips as i see you looking for something. Reminding me what we're suppose to be doing in some small part. So Itzal how are we suppose to actually have me start being a Performer?  I ask you wishing to help anyway i can. Not wanting to just rely on your kindness to get me everything i need. Wishing to help find some of this to help my amazing friend, and of course my desire to not be helped at all times making me wish to ask you this, so i can do some of the work myself. Kuro continues to follow me, and you watching us with slightly interest. Wondering what you're doing also, but is keeping an eye on Velnia to make sure she doesn't cause trouble for anyone or anything do to how hyperactive she can be.

Ohhhh something else came to mind! i say with a snap of my fingers. Didn't this death game get some kind of update? Will this affect my living situation at all in your shop? I ask you a bit embarrassed at living in a shop. Imagining myself doing that in the real world make me shiver with discomfort hoping i never come to that. Thankfully though this is SAO, and there could be comfortable bedrooms within shops, or i assume so since you had invited me to live their for a place to sleep. That thought relieving myself of such a worry of living in not nice conditions. And will their be enough room for me, and Kuro? I ask as a final part to just make sure i'm not being a bother to your daily life if anything did get affected, and also knowing Pets which familiars are basically. Can require a good bit of space.

He heard, and saw, her chuckle with a smile, and he wondered what was so funny.  It was only then did he realize that she may have not been legitimately serious about the stage name bit.  When she turned to him with a smile he thought he was good.  And then while she did say that Artemis was fitting, she mentioned Aphrodite or Athena, with a playful grin on her face.  This made him a bit nervous as he wasn't sure if this was serous or if it was a joke.  However the playful look on her face didn't help at all.  He held a closed hand to his face and coughed, effectively covering the tiny blush with his sleeve and calmed down before lowering his hand again, prepared to answer her next question.  "Well you took the quest right?  After that you basically gather a material or two and find an npc with the same profession, who will help you successfully craft your first item.  It doesn't have any benefits of course, it's just a practice tutorial.  Nowhere near as fun as doing it yourself.  Still, the system is a bit fickle, especially when you first start, so expect a lot of failed items because of the system and not you ok?"  Velnia saw Kuro watching the two and decided to land on the lion's back.  She didn't do so because she was tired, she just did so because she felt like it.  She lay her smol head on the lion's head with a cut smile and closed her eyes, humming a tune to a random song.

Then Itzal heard Hestia snap her fingers as she turned to Itzal asking...  About the update...  And the living situation.  This time Itzal could not hide the blush on his face and he rubbed the back of his head.  "Yes well...  There was an update and, erm, we lost our house.  I plan to get it back pronto, but in the meantime Kasier and I will need to stay in the shop as well.  Each bedroom is small, but enough for you and your familiar in one of them.  Kasier and I will, uh, need to share a room.  I'm pretty sure I can add a second bed in there."  He was so embarrassed to talk about something like this around someone else but he was forced into a corner now.

Oh okay then i just need to find two materials. Easy enough. I say cheerfully with a grin knowing finding such a thing should be easy. I grin a little bit having seen you hide your face with your sleeve. Having an idea on why you did so, and decides to pressing the little joke more. Well for the stage name Aphrodite it would only fit choosing a outfit that befits what kind of goddess she is. I say in a teasing playful tone. Wishing to see your reaction from that.  Kuro Feels the little Velnia land on his back, and rest her head on top of his.  He rolls his eyes at the little dragon doing so, but uses her tail to pet the little thing having seen me, and you do so many times for Velnia.

After getting your reaction i decide to ask one last question before starting my search. Having not heard the name before. Hey Itzal. Who is Kaiser? you've never said that name before. I tell you and after saying the question i begin to look around for any signs of a material for myself.

#89292   LD: 10

I look around where we are and finds nothing in terms of materials. I just nod my head knowing there are plenty out their to find. I just need to continue searching, and not allow a single failure to stop me from pressing forward.

He heard her press on the matter of her stage name and this forced him to pull the collar of his coat up in order to hide his blush that was now remaining there for a little bit.  "Well you want to be careful with outfits.  Some draw attention while others repel.  It's important to look at the details you know?"  He said this in an encouraging manner and had no criticism.  However if she listened carefully, she'd hear his voice crack a little bit.  Velnia began giving a dragon like purr as Kuro began petting her with it's tail.  She nuzzled her head against his main and head as she lay there.  Itzal watched her look for any materials and, surprisingly, she didn't have much of a reaction to what he said about the living arrangements.  Maybe she was just hiding embarrassment?  If she was she was really really good at it...  Unlike Itzal.  However with the conversation ending he was able to calm himself down enough.  She asked him who Kasier was though.  "Kasier's my, erm..  She's my girlfriend...  It still feels weird to say it.  It's a long story about how it happened, but it happened.  Now we're just making the most of life, you know?"  Once again Itzal failed to find some materials.  His luck was not the best today.

ID#  89295  LD:  6+8

@Hestia

Edited by Itzal

I nod my head and grins deciding to give you some rest. Thinking i've teased you enough if the crack in your voice was anything to go by. Making sure to have payed attention to anything that could give away a reaction to my teasing. I smile and then hears that Kaiser is your girlfriend. Hearing this i quickly say without thinking about anything i am going to say. Oh okay then. Then i can find somewhere else if you want. I don't wish to cause you or Kaiser any embarrassment or anything Itzal. So i can find somewhere else if you want. I don't wish to cause any trouble if your girlfriend doesn't know about me. I say rather quickly. Saying all this in one breathe. As i finish i'm taking some quick breaths to steady my heart rate. Blushing a bit hoping i didn't make a fool of myself, and from the fact in my mind of possibly hearing...some things if the two of you are really close to each other. 

Kuro hearing what is going on lets out a few low short growls as if laughing in amusement. Kuro continuing to pet little Velnia hearing her soft little draconic purring. As i hear Kuro's chuckle like growls i give him a quick short glare which causes him to make those low short growls a bit louder from amusement. Hmph! I say turning my head and takes a few steps away from Kuro to go and search for some materials. Hoping to get some of my dignity back if i find one

#89296   LD: 9

I sigh softly figuring today may not be the luckiest of days for me. However, i must find one for my profession, and to find one for myself. to not rely fully on my friend Itzal.

Itzal noticed that she stopped and exhaled silently, his cheeks cooling down at last.  Surprisingly she smiled when she heard about how Kasier was his girlfriend.  Her next words of course revealed to him how nervous she really felt.  He shook his head encouragingly.  "No don't worry she won't mind.  A little surprised at first but that's all.  And don't worry about us doing anything...  Embarrassing...  To be around.  We don't partake in most activities people nowadays do when they're courting.  Especially the extremes.  Not only that but she doesn't like the lovey dovey things."  He was hoping that he was quelling any doubts and thoughts she may be having, rather than creating them by accident.  He almost blushed again just thinking about it if he was honest.  Itzal looked again for some material at all but he wasn't seeing anything.  He sighed as he kept walking.  His luck was terrible so far.  He was hoping things would turn around.  Velnia opened her eyes since the vibrations of Kuro's chuckle disturbed her and that gone done it.  She was hyper again and flew off his back and onto @Hestia's shoulder, nuzzling against her cheek.

ID#  89300  LD:  3+8

Edited by Itzal

I nod my head as i listen to your words. Hearing them having stopped my worrying of being a bother to you or Kaiser. I continue searching the area for any Mats that could be used to help me get started on this quest. I chuckle a little bit feeling Velnia on my shoulder nuzzling my cheek. Hey their cutie. I guess Kuro wasn't able to keep you company then? or he disturbed your little nap? I ask Velnia with a smile on my face as i pet the cute little dragon who is nuzzling my cheek. Kuro just lays on the ground in the area that we're searching in for the materials. Deciding to get a little bit of a rest for himself also.

#89301       LD: 3

I rub the back of my head not finding anything, and just nods my head keeping up the search doing my best to not get demotivated. As i continue searching a few thoughts come to mind. Hey Itzal. I just realized, but are their any players out their i should be careful of? Like any that are known for bad tempers, people that are known for trying to cheat people out of money or items, or. I stop talking for a few seconds and looks to Itzal clearly a bit worried and nervous about what i was going to say next. Any player killers out their who only killed out of cold blooded murder, and not out of self defense?

Velnia was very happy that Hestia was the kind of person to give her attention when she sought it out.  She liked both her and Kuro of course, but humans showed more affection than other familiars.  She was intending to play a game or two with Kuro before this was over of course.  She grinned as she thought of it and cuddled with Hestia, thinking once or twice about climbing onto her head...  Or search her pockets for food.  Itzal chuckled at Hestia's words and scratched Velnia behind the ear, making her give off that dragon purr again.  "Velnia's quite the spoiled familiar."  He smiled again when she then asked an inevitable question.  He was silent for a moment before turning to Hestia, giving her a sad smile.  "As man is born with sin, so he shall continue to sin.  Yes Hestia there are players like that.  Worse in fact, according to a friend.  However as long as your with me I promise you no harm will come to you.  A guild would technically be the safest place but I don't want to force you into any guilds...  Especially not the knights of the blood oath."  Itzal spotted something in a bush and smiled, pulling out four song crystals and sending them all to @Hestia with a smile.

ID#  89302  LD:  8+8  CD:  10  +4 MAT  4 Total (All for Hestia)

Edited by Itzal

At hearing the news of their being people who have killed in cold blooded murder my hands tighten into fists. I glare at the ground as i wonder what kind of people would be driven to such acts. Knowing the price of killing others is ending their life, forever. I look down feeling flustered, angry, outraged, saddened, and most of all disappointed. Flustered by my confused thoughts of how people can go out to kill each other in this game. Angered and outraged by people's death that have happened. People who have done nothing wrong as far as i could imagine. However, even knowing they probably did nothing wrong i can't help but have doubts. Doubts that if their are people who kill each other in this game does that mean the people they kill aren't as evil? What kind of people have died in this terrible nightmare fields? I finally feel saddened at the deaths of i don't know how many players. i feel disappointment in that people in here couldn't just have unity even though we all just wish to escape from this hell.

I remain in silence till i here the jingle of a trade being sent my way. I turn and see that it's from you, and that it's the materials i need for my quest. I just nod silently not being vocal at all. My emotions easily being on display, and any creature with the capacity to tell emotions able to tell i'm saddened. I just say in a soft voice. Come on Itzal lets get this quest started by finding that shop keeper if this is all i need.  I say softly. I take a few steps then pause and turn to you. You can just see the sadness, and anger in my eyes at knowing their are killers out their. You can see my tightened fists as if i would strike any that would come before me. Did you lose any to those monsters in human skin? I ask in a soft voice. Even though it was soft you could almost here the promise of death to all who have done this act.

Kuro senses my sadness and gently flies over and nudges his head against my leg and rubs the bottom of my back with his wings, and rubs my leg with his tail to show he is here for me.

Itzal stops when he sees her reaction.  He remembered this very well as it was how he had started out.  Itzal was the type of person who wanted to slaughter all individuals with that orange cursor, hunt down and punish them.  That had almost sent him down a path of ruin.  He understand why she felt this way of course, but she had to know the dangers.  Itzal almost killed once or twice, or rather was driven to kill.  Death Adder was the biggest test Itzal was facing thus far.  He didn't want her to have to live with that kind of struggle.  He listened to her words, and her question.  Itzal took a deep and rather heavy breath before placing his hand on her shoulder.  It was weird doing this as he was shorter than she was.  Four inches it seemed, of course it could be more.  "Yeah.  His name was Beatbox.  I don't have much detail, but apparently he found out that a player named Death Adder had been doing awful things and went to confront him.  And apparently, Death Adder killed him...  Beatbox is a really strong player, so Death Adder I know is very powerful."  Itzal sat down on a nearby log.  "I'm pretty sure another friend of mine died as well though I've never had the heart to check.  She had infiltrated a player killing guild called the laughing coffin, hoping to take it down from the inside.  She sacrificed everything to do so.  In the end though..."  Itzal sighed.  "I know that feeling you have right now.  Hating them, failing to understand why people could act, think and treat each other in that manner.  But I beg of you to let that anger go.  We cannot just go and kill players with orange cursors.  We can't become like them.  Especially when there are ways to get an orange cursor without actually killing players.  Don't drop so low where you become no better than they are ok?"