[F1-PP] a early reflection <<The first lesson is Free>>

Really? you think i really have what it takes to make it out their in reality?  I say softly with a smile on my face as i quickly turn my head away not wanting to be seen having any tears go down my face encase i can't fight them back. However, before that could happen i find myself in Zachariah's shop again. Kuro opting to lay outside the shop to keep his sense of smell within his ability to handle things. I grin as i look around excited to finish this quest as i step forward to the man after you craft your potion. Evening Zachariah sorry for the wait. You know how life can be. It just got me off track a little bit. I tell the NPC who nods his head in understanding. It's alright miss. Just try as your young friend has done. Use my shop's items to help craft yourself a healing potion. I nod my head with a smile and set down my 5 tier 1 Mats. Ready to begin crafting me up a health potion.

#89275           CD: 8

i get to work on crafting myself up a potion focusing intently. I first grind up the materials by pulverizing them in a stone bowl using a grinder. After they have been made into that fine powder i put them into some water, and begins to put them through a process of tubes, and various temperatures. Adding the different Materials as the process continues. As i finish what is needed Zachariah takes my potion and inspects it, along with yours that you made. Well done you two. I knew you could do it, and what a wonderful job creating it on your first tries. He congratulates us with a kind smile and says to you. For yourself creating one of a good quality. He then turns to me. And for you to have created one of a rare quality. Most impressive. However, i must ask of you two to do another favor for me. I have this blacksmith friend by the name of Lyle Tealeaf who is a bit out of the way from where i am currently. My old bones can't take me that far anymore, so i was wondering if you two could deliver a package to my friend Lyle?  Zachariah asks us.

Of course we will be willing to help! I tell the kind NPC. Thank you young ladies. You are doing this old man a favor. Please wait here while I go get the package. Zachariah told us before going into the back room. A few moments later, he was back with us. This is the package that I need delivered to Lyle Tealeaf. The old man said. He handed me a package of the square variety. Okay. I say, accepting the medium sized package. We will take this package to Lyle Tealeaf right away. I state to the NPC. With one last nod to the old man, we set off toward the local blacksmith. Thinking back to the conversation that we were having before we re-entered Zachariah's shop, I said. Of course I think that you can make it in the real world. Although, first I think that you need to make it in the virtual world first. Anyway, I decided that for a profession, I want to be an Alchemist.

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15361-ayames-journal/

I nod happily to Zachariah agreeing also to help with this task. I watch him go to the back area of his shop. Able to hear the rummaging of boxes, and other items being moves. With it going quiet a few seconds after. The old man coming back and handing you the package. I just smile and pat your shoulder as you say we'll leave right away. I turn around and heads outside of the shop alongside you. Koru joining us once we're outside from having waited out their. Hating the smell of all those potions. Once we're out of the shop and i hear your response i just smile, and nod my head. yeah i agree making it here in the virtual world first is important. However, as i said it's just a chidlish dream that i'm wishing to prove that either they are still worth chasing, or if they deserve to be forgotten like i believe at the moment. I tell you with a smile. Your support however is appreciated. With your support i guess i have two people now doing so for me. As i say that Koru smacks my leg lightly.  Fine, fine Koru. Four people including you, and Velnia. I tell him with a chuckle.

I smile down at my familiar as we both then register the Alchemist bit. Koru reacts by covering his nose with one wing to show his dislike of the idea do to just the smell of it. On the other hand you see me smile and nod my head. I support you all the way Ayame! Sadly i don't have any friends who are Alchemist's so i guess we'll be playing it by ear once we go out hunting if you wish when you want to do the earning a living quest to choose your profession. I tell you cheerfully. Well that is of course if you want to do that quest with me. I mean you could always meet someone else who could help you out during that. I say with a shrug knowing it's important to make friends in this game to stay sane, to help you survive, and to help each other out by providing information. So i know it could be better going with a Alchemist on that if you decided to do so. But! for now we can do these beginner 4 quests if you wish to do all four with me. I say in a cheerful manner.

I laugh a bit at Kuro's reaction to me wanting to be an Alchemist. I would like it if we could, at the very least, do the four beginner quests together. I tend to struggle with the making friends department. It's nice to have a friend in this world. Besides, it will be more fun if we do it together. I prefer to not be alone. Maybe you could introduce me to your friends sometime. I'd introduce you to mine, but at this point, you and Kuro are my only friends here. I start off a little nervous, then I transition to being embarrassed about my almost friendless status before perking back up, then back to embarrassment. It kinda sucks being so close to friendless. At least it's more then I had before. I feel lucky to have made such a good friend in you so soon after I got out of my depressed state of being. We turn onto a side street on the way to Lyle Tealeaf's place of work.

Edited by Ayame

I smile and nod my head as we stand in front of a shop. a door made of steel or iron being what bars the door of the shop. The little house having a chimney on top to release all the smoke from the forge. I turn to you with a grin on my face as we arrive at the shop and nods my head. Well Kuro we're at another shop. I think you can stand this one. From what i've seen from Macradon's shop they keep their forges out away from the public so we can breathe, and not be assaulted with the smells. I tell my familiar as Kuro seems relieved at this information. And of course Ayame. I'd happily introduce you to Itzal. He has been kind of like a mentor to me in all of this, and has been helping me out with things. I also met this nice guy named Spencer. Seems a bit awkward when i met him, but he is a really nice guy. Seems to wish to make friends just like you. I say cheerfully and thinks on who else i have met. Oh and there is Shi. He seems to be the more...morally grey person i've met honestly. I tell you being very open on who i met and what they were life. As i talk i open up the door to the shop, and takes a step in with Kuro, and yourself.

As we enter the shop you can hear a male voice speak out. Wait just a minute i'll be out in a bit!

The shop is littered with weapons and armor of various kinds. Some are in display cases, others are hanging on the walls, others still are placed on shelves. 

While we wait for the man to come out, I respond. So Itzal is kind of to you as you are to me. I can't wait to meat him. Although, can it wait until after we finish the four quests, I'd like to finish them first. I'd also like to meet Spencer and Shi. Shi sounds like he would be an interesting person. You seem to be more drawn to the male species when looking for friends. Am I the exception or what? Is there something that you want to tell me? I tease.

Out walks an old man similar to the one that we just left. The main difference, I think, is that his beard is longer and slightly bushy. Hello ladies, welcome to my shop. My name is Lyle Tealeaf. What can I do for you today? I'm Ayame and this is Hestia. We were sent here to deliver this package to you. I introduce us and hand him the package.

Edited by Ayame

I chuckle a bit hearing you mention how the only friends i have are males. Well excuse me princes i can't help it if i have the charms, and looks to draw the male gaze to me. I mean a winning personality does go a long way in these things. I say in a joking playful tone back at you. Maybe you can learn a thing or two about that then since i'm you only female friend. I say back teasingly with a grin on my face. Kuro just rolls his eyes at the display and lays on the ground relaxing peacefully. As i hear the footsteps of the blacksmith come towards us. I grin a bit and nods a bit excited to move onto the second quest. As i hear you introduce me i give the man a short wave. 

A package you say from whom?  Lyle Tealeaf asks us as he takes the package and begins to open it up to inspect what it is that is inside.  A friend of yours by the name of Zachariah the Alchemist mister Tealeaf.  I tell him with a nod of my head. Tealeaf nods his head taking out a few potions. ahhh yes i did order some potions to help in my works here. Well young lass' do you want to do a litter job for me also? He asks you. The start of the next quest popping up in front of us.