[F1-PP] A day of peace <<Hestia, David_Black>>

A owl huh? that sounds like a good familiar. They can fly which would be pretty good for you. Easy to make sure you don't accidentally hit them. So what kind of familiar would you want? one that offers protective stats to you? or one that is about attacking? I ask you curiously as i get up after hearing something about a metal object behind the waterfall. Kuro quickly getting up and flying over to it. the Lion cub flies around the waterfalls water and comes back after 10 minutes do to having to put lots of effort into carrying this metal box. Her lies it down in front of me and i grin. Remembering when Itzal found one in my search for a familiar.

Well lets find what is in this puppy huh? I say to you with a grin. I open up my menu and gets out my sword and tries to jam it in to either pop it open or to serve as a pseudo key kind of method to opening it up.

#89456  LD: 11

I open up the chest with a grin on my face as my sword forces it open. A little menu appears showing we got. 75 COL, 3 Tier 1 Materials,  and 2 rare unidentified consumables.

"Wow thats a nice haul!" David said as he eyed the menu. The money, materials, and consumables were all nice things, but at this moment he didn't need them. Had a weapon or armor better than his own appeared he might have asked for it, but instead he would offer it all to Hestia. "You've been so nice in showing me the ropes, and this beautiful place. Why don't you keep that loot for yourself. I'm sure you could put it to better use than I can anyway." He then laid back down on his spot by the water, and looked up into the clouds.

After a while maybe ten or fifteen minutes David began to feel kind of nostalgic. This wild place reminded him of his childhood, and the home he would probably never get to see again. "You know my family used to go camping near a spot like this. South mountain, in North Carolina. It was gorgeous, and if you were lucky you could see deer drinking from the stream. I used to leave out piles of corn, or apples to draw them in closer to camp. I miss it."

I hear your offer of allowing me to take it all. So i just shrug and do so thinking i couldn't change your mind if i tried. i then lay back down with my feet in the water as kuro lays his head down on my chest. I gently run my hand through his fur. The tired little lion cub not caring and just enjoying the attention he is getting. I smile softly as i just relax happily and enjoy this moment of tranquility. I feel the wind that this game can offer roll gently along my skin and hair. The feeling being amazing as it replicates life almost to a exact method and science. I hear you talk about your time in the real world and just smiles a bit.

That sounds amazing. Maybe i'll take a trip down their when this is all over. You know?i say as i turn my head to face you. To just go on a camping trip with my family and enjoy what is offered. I say softly with a smile as i look up at the sky. The sad part is that we have to keep our old lives in our mind to help us transition back when we escape this hell, but have to keep focusing on advancing forward in this game so we have to put lots of focus on that. This killing game is truly a psychological, and physical torture house. Thankfully it's bearable having people and friends at your side. I tell you with a smile.

As i say the words friends you see a little grey text box hover over your vision. It says. "Hestia has sent you a friend request. Do you accept or decline?" with those two options being buttons below it.

David eyed the box for a moment. Hiro hadn't even sent him one of these yet. He chuckled before pressing the botton labeled [accept]."You are not wrong Hestia. Without Hiro to help me through things I probably would have gave up, and ended it all a while ago. I'm just glad that I'm finally making more friends. I'm really happy I met you." David said while playing around in his menu. He thought he might shoot Hiro a friend request when all of a sudden he realized that he had a private message waiting for him. It read as follows.

"Dave,

You're late. I'm waiting by the central fountain in Tolbana. I expect to see you here soon or Hiro can forget about getting these herbs. By the way I heard a rumor that he is close to losing that little Tavern of his. Is that true? If that is the case I wouldn't risk me leaving if I were you. Might mean the end of your little buddy's business, and your free place to sleep.

Something to thing about
X
"

David looked over in to Hestia's eyes, and smiled. "I guess this is where I leave you. If I don't get back to town soon this guy is going to take off with my buddy's herbs. I'll get in touch with you soon though eh? See you later Kuro, keep her safe will ya!" David said before reequipping his armor, and darting off back to Tolbana.

See you David! You stay safe okay! I don't want to see your name disappear from my friend's list or your name on that monument! I call out to you as i see you dart off towards the town. I just lay back at the fountain, and thinks. hmmm i can chase after him...i mean i never did sing for him did i? [censored] it. lets go Kuro. I say as i get up and puts on my shoes and starts to head towards the town but at a more calm pace. Not seeing the important of running their since i'm sure i'll be able to see you if need be. I then pause and just shrugs and continues to the town and heads towards the teleporter to take me back to the town of beginnings. Since i'm sure the next time i meet you could be just a good as a occasion for showing off my singing. Kuro just follows me at the same leisurely pace back towards town.