Level: 10

HP: 200    Energy: 20

+2 damage

2 base damage

27 mitigation

+14 thorns

+2 paralyze

+1 Taunt

+1 recovery  (+1 energy on a CD roll of 6+)

Equipped items:

Revial: (damagex2, Paralyzex1) ( one handed curved sword)

Ruby Armor: (thorns x2, Recoveryx1) (heavy armor)

Twilight Shadow: (paralyzex2, tauntx1)

Kuro: (27 mitigation) (tier 1 protection familiar)

Skills:

Rank 2 curved Sword. (+2 damage)

Rank 1 combat aid.

I wake up from my area of rest that i have found myself in. The shop of my friend Itzal who has allowed me to stay for a place of rest until i make my own place. I get up off the bed and does my morning stretches. Having a grin on my face ready to go out and do some more solo quests right after a previous day of doing so. I grin as i open my menu and takes out the pendant that i got from killing the minotaur known as the Hoya. Grinning happily to myself in such achievement of doing so. I then quickly put it back into my inventory as i quickly take a shower, and gets dressed to make sure everything is fine, and normal. I then return to my room and awakens my familiar Kuro. Come on buddy we got to go out and continue to get stronger. I say in a soft encouraging voice. Kuro just rolls his eyes and bats his wing close to my face making me back up out of reflex to not get hit. Kuro then lazily gets up and starts to head towards the door of the shop.

I knew you would be with me on this Kuro. I say cheerfully as i follow him out of the shop as i close the doors behind me that i open. Once outside i head towards the second floor. Having heard that their is a quest that is within my capabilities of handling it.

Edited by Hestia

I walk through the area of floor three which the shop of Itzal resides as i make my way towards a town to take a teleporter down towards floor two. I look towards my companion Kuro who is just lazily walking along side me as he is stretching his wings out. I grin a bit knowing everything will be fine if what i heard about this field boss is right. After a hour or two of walking i find myself in the town as i grin and starts heading towards the teleport gate that allows for easy floor traveling.I pass by the many nice shops, and streams that flow through the towns. I smile a bit knowing i will be back on this floor relatively quickly after i complete some things down on floor two. As i walk i quickly find myself in front of the teleport gate that i quickly step onto with my familiar not far behind me. Once we're both on i think on trying to remember the name of the town on floor two.

After standing for a full minute in my attempts to remember i snap my fingers. Teleport urbus! I say excitedly as i get teleported to the main town of Urbus. I grin finding myself in a town with hills on all sides. I look around seeing homes made of stone, and wattle. I walk down the cobblestone roads heading towards one of the exits of the town. I continue on my way heading towards the western exit of the town towards the forest area of this floor. Heading towards the forests since that makes the most sense to where wasps would be.

I continue on my way taking my time as i walk down the cobblestone roads. Finding no huge rush in killing these wasps since their are many days remaining, and many floors to conquer left in this game of death. I may wish to get stronger as fast as possible, but i know that their will be plenty of time in catching up in this place. I look around the town of Urbus with curiosity finding myself curious on why this floor seems more miltary like them the first, or third floors. The other two towns having been made of stone, and having heavily armed guards with one town just being within a actual fortress. It makes me curious if each of these floors could tell a story of some kind for this game. If each floor is a continuing story of the last, or if each is like it's own isolated civilization that has expanded then got into a static state do to it being a game.

These questions forming from the fact that when designing things their is usually some purpose behind why things are the way they are. Knowing it could just simply be this floors theme of being all about the old days of fortresses and guards. Where the rule of everything which is the essence of this game. Survival at all costs being the king of everything. The thing that decides who is your allies, and who are your enemies, the thing that also effects every small detail to make sure you're safe at all costs.

I look forward as i start to see the exit towards the town that is starting to come within sight. I grin a little bit seeing that the start of everything is starting to come within view. I start to think on what to do from here, and how to improve myself. Knowing i would grow bored otherwise do the fact of traveling by yourself for great periods of time can be maddening. The silence and constant looking over your shoulder quickly instilling paranoia, and fear into every living being who can feel that or is not use to traveling by themselves. Myself falling into the category of the latter as i know for a fact that i probably would not be as worried as i am at this moment if it was not due to the fact of still not being use to traveling alone.Well alone being a somewhat relative term since i do have my familiar Kuro. However, he is not the best company do to the fact he is unable to speak and return questions. Only able to do gestures, or looks to try and communicate what he would be trying to say if he could speak.

Having been relatively fearless during the other two quests i did the day before. Which goes against my current emotion, but the circumstances were slightly different. The elven quest i knew would be easy from knowing the dark elf was very weak so i could end it within moments. The other quest the one with the hoyas i was not afraid do the the fact of knowing i would be fighting a greek myth. That simple fact having filled me with excitement and glee to see how i would do against something that i know about even if it was given armor and a sword. The fact i had fought one having overcome any fear do to wishing to prove i am worthy of the name Hestia the greek goddess of hearth.

I shake my head and focuses on the future of what could be awaiting me. What would be worth the time of my efforts? What could be used on my weapons, and gear when i need to make strong gear with the help of Macradon after i give him some blueprints if i wished for a different style of armor and weaponry. I immediately look towards my sword and decide that having paralyze on it would not be what i need, and the same going for the damage enhancements on it. I could be better off using the damage over time in two of its slots, with the last one being a damage one. That way i can deal lots of damage that could bypass mitigation. which would be of great use in dealing with some of these quests that have enemies with mitigation. Finding trouble in the form of my simple damage can not overcome their natural mitigation these creatures come with.

I then look towards my shield and thinks on what to do with it and decides keeping the payalyze on it would be for the best that way if i do damage i can stop an enemy in its tracks to allow a turn of healing up if i'm dangerously wounded. I then ponder and nods deciding my shield is fine as is. Do to having that one taunt enhancement which would allow me to utilize my mitigation, and thorns that is on my armor to do deal damage while being protected from damage at the same time. Finally their is my armor, which i find myself fine with also. Knowing that energy regen will be useful in terms of healing people when i work with them, or hitting a enemy with a weapon skill if AOE attacks could be useful.

I look around my surroundings and find myself out of the safety of the time as i now hold my blade ready to strike out at anything that could come from anywhere. The number one priority being defending myself even if that is relatively not needed from the mitigation of my familiar allowing me to only take one damage from most of the naturally spawning enemies on this floor. I make my way through the area between the town and the forests. Following the path that was made from the ingame engine needing a road made. I find myself splitting my attention between observing my surroundings and returning to my thoughts. I think on if i would join a guild like how Vigilon is creating one. Would i join it? would i join to help others grow stronger? To spend my time doing that when it could slow me done in the long run? I sigh softly knowing this is practically my first moral test in this game that i can think of. The decision of improving to help others escape at the cost of leaving the lower players behind. Or continuing with helping out any that i find like Ayame, and helping them to improve so they can start on getting stronger on their own also.

I look up towards the sky that quickly gets covered by the leaves of the tress above me as i know that i should repay Itzal's kindness by helping those lower then me. That if i ignored them then i would be no better then some other players if what Vigilon said is true. That their are some who willingly ignore lower level players do to seeing them as a hindrance, or as easy killing targets. The thought of the latter making me wish to help out the lower players, but i can understand why the former between the two options is doing so. They wish to get as strong as possible to help tear through the game. Myself finding that something i wish to. To go out, and beat this game as fast as possible to try and stop the deaths that could be happening if we let this game continue on longer and longer.

I continue walking as i gaze around the forest. Watching the wind gently cause the leaves to sway and make sounds. Feeling the wind in my hair, and against my skin as i smile a bit. I look towards the ground with a soft sigh as i chuckle.I think back towards my fathers and the many things he has taught me. I smile as i remember a conversation we had. Hey dad? Why did you become a policeman? I asked my father as i look up into his eyes with curious innocence. Well Ember i became a cop to help defend those who can not defend themselves. To stop all those mean bad guys who wish to harm others for their own reasons. I remember him telling me in that gentle soft voice of his. The voice that i knew always meant safety and peace. When i grow up i want be like that to! To help protect others, and helping them out! That sentence being the reason for my chuckling. 

I look up towards the sky and says softly. I can never out grow your lessons can i dad? I ask softly to no one. Knowing he can't hear me from wherever he has ended up. Be it the afterlife that Christians envision that Itzal also believes. The one of heaven, and hell, or be it the one i'd like to believe in. The life after this one being of reincarnation, or being a place for loved ones to meet after death. With the place being like the one that brings out the fondest, and happiest memories. Saying the words i did feeling good to say. To know that my father has raised me to make the right decisions, and to be raised on the idea of helping others as best as you can. I smile knowing my decision has been made that i will help the lower level players gain strength if they request help from me since that is the right thing to do. To help out those that need it.

I grin as i look towards the forest as i hold my blade focusing on my task as i stop thinking on thoughts past, or future. The moment now being part of everything that determines if their is even a future for me. Knowing one simple slip up can mean the end of everything that i am now fighting for. I keep my senses sharp to try and scope out anything that could lead to signs of this queen wind wasp. I go over the details to how the information brokers described it as. That to spawn the queen you have to kill off a bunch of what can be considered the workers since they're out and about. I hold my blade as i start hearing buzzing in the forest. I hold my blade in position to strike, and my shield up to try and take a hit for me just encase the worse is to happen.

Suddenly four wind wasps come buzzing out towards me as i quickly prep for striking them down. I extend my arm and quickly swing my blow in a circular motion like a top. The first and third wasp quickly back away seeing the way i am holding my blade and figuring no good could come from that. However, the second and fourth were not as aware.  My sword slashes along the first wasps abdomen, and i receive a stringer hit on my armor. I continue my strike and slashes the wasp along its chest the blade slashing in deeper then it did for the first wasp. once again i find a stinger within the armor that covers my arm for my troubles. I smile as i watch the two shatter into millions of crystals as the thorns on my armor gets to work.

Farrant Full Moon:  3x3=9  (second wasp)          3+1x9=12 (fourth wasp)

Wind wasps:  6-27=1(minimum)

Thorns:  7x2=14 damage

#89573 attacking #1  BD: 2   MD: 3

#89575 attacking #2 BD: 8   MD: 6

#89576  attacking #3 BD: 3   MD: 2

#89577  attacking #4  BD: 9  MD: 5

Wind Wasp #1: 20/20  Damage: 6 if they land a hit.

Wind Wasp#2: 0/20

Wind Wasp#3: 20/20

Wind Wasp#4: 0/20

Hestia: 198/200        Energy: 14/20

Edited by Hestia

The two wind wasps that remain buzz angrily at me for their fallen comrades as i just raise my blade not feeling anything from the previous stings do to my familiar's three slots of mitigation. Oh come on you should know when facing a goddess that defeat is all you shall receive. I say with a grin to the wasps. Allowing myself to act arrogant from knowing victory is inevitable. I can only silently hope in the back of my mind that such attitude is not carried into a floor boss raid, or any kind of boss raid that other players could get involved in my stupidity. I quickly prep another Farrant Full moon as the wasps come at me. I extend my arm and quickly spins in a circular motion to cut these two wind wasps now.

#89578    attacking wind wasp #1  BD: 8    MD: 5

#89579  attacking wind wasp #3  BD: 7  MD: 7           CD: 9   +1 energy  (recovery)

As i spin like a circular i cut along the two wasps with my blade as the first wasp bounces its stinger against my shield as i grin up at it as i see it stop moving do to being paralyzed from it. I continue my circular spin as i cut along the second wind wasps chest as it strikes my armor, and joins its brothers in death as it shatters into millions of crystals as i grin seeing the thorns get to work as usual.

Farrant Full Moon: 3x3=9

Wind wasps: 6-27=1(minimum)

Thorns: 14

Wind Wasp #1: 20/20

Wind wasp #2: 0/20

Wind wasp #3: 0/20

Wind wasp #4: 0/20

Hestia: 197: 200      Energy: 9/20

I turn to the last wasp and just hold my blade and thinks on what would be for the best. After some quick thinking i go to my sword arts Rage Blow it will deal just enough damage if when it attacks the next turn and lands a hit will be enough to kill.

I quickly move onto the paralyzed wasp and strikes it with rage blow as i see the slight twitches of movement that are restored quickly get shut down do to paralyze activating again. I chuckle a bit seeing this be played out before me. Aww this is kind of sad hitting a defenseless creature. Well i can't feel to bad i mean you are trying to kill me. I say with a grin as i decide to just do regular strikes from here on out. Sense anymore sword arts and i'd be wasting my energy for when the queen shows up.

#89580    BD: 8   MD: 5 (paralyzed could not attack anyway)

Rage Blow: 3x2=6

[H:1] Wind Wasp #1: 14/20

Hestia: 197: 200      Energy: 7/20

Edited by Hestia

I move onto the paralyzed wind wasp with a grin. Glad my luck is with me in this match as i get to get a hopefully easy kill during this. As i get right in front of the be i quickly swing down my sword going for a horizontal slash along its chest. As i grin down at it and swing my blade i can only think of this as a form of justice. Thinking that their is a possibility that a player or two has possibly died while doing this. Of course that could be said for almost any quest if a person got to cocky for their own good. That thought feeling like a cold splash as i think about that. Realizing i should follow that same principle or i could be the next name on the monument. I quickly swing my blade to get back into combat.

I grin as my blade slashes along the chest of the creature as i then quickly back up away from it as i see it able to move again. I smile knowing the next attack could continue this slow death for it, or kill it on my thorns.

#89581   BD:8    MD: 9 (paralyzed doesn't go through)    CD: 8  (+1 energy do to recovery)

Basic attack: 3 damage

[H:2] Wind Wasp #1: 11/20

Hestia: 197: 200      Energy: 10/20

Edited by Hestia

I remain where i am not moving from my position allowing my enemy to come towards me. I ready my blade ready to strike at it, and for it to hopefully hit me for a non critical hit. Knowing that if it did this would be the end then the queen would be able to come into the area and begin the final part of this quest. Killing the actual queen to put an end towards its reign. The wind wasp quickly charges at me. being angered at my continued assault against its form when it was paralyzed.

I watch as the wasp enthralled by its anger missed me by an inch as my vertical swipe of my sword miss. Myself having put a lot of faith on the fact the wind wasp would actually be able to land the mark instead of missing entirely.

#89582    MD: 5   BD: 5

You are not the smartest one are you. I say with a chuckle at the wind wasp as i quickly go to swipe my blade to end this things life as it quickly adjusts itself in return to strike at me. I look at what i think could count as its eyes as i can only wonder if the look in its eyes would be the equivalent to bee hatred glare.  I swing my blade at the Wasp and watch it miss completely in every sense of the word. My arc having been way to high as i quickly adjust myself to backing away from the Wind wasp. Okay plan B. Run towards them next time. That seemed to work more unlike the boars. I tell myself as i focus back on the fight. During my retreat away from the wind wasp having seen it miss just as badly as i had if not worse. We don't seem to be doing to good in these attacks mister Wasp. You're quick, and i'm having a bad day. Lets try to end this huh? I have a queen to kill. I say with a grin as i hear the buzzing get louder to my comment.

#89583    BD: 2  MD:1

The wind wasp wastes no time in charging at me with its stinger at the ready as i run forwards to meet this wind wasp. Having a grin on my face however it quickly fades as i stumble forward having tripped over a tree root as i quickly raise my shield. The stinger of the wind wasp bouncing off of it as it flies overhead of me. I quickly get back up and turns around to face the wind wasp. Sword and shield in hand. Oh come on this is getting silly now. I mutter under my breathe as i focus again. Okay deep breathes. Focus. You are no goddess you're a human.  We make mistakes all the time. I tell myself under my breathe to calm myself, and refocus on the battle. I adjust into a battle stance and waits for the wasps next go around at me to strike at my body.

#89584   BD: 2  MD:1  CD: 12  (+1 energy do to recovery)

Hestia: 197: 200      Energy: 11/20

This is enough. i growl out as i charge forward before the wind wasp can charge at me and somehow [censored] this attack string up. Wanting to kill this as fast as i can so i can move onto the real enemy of this quest. The Wind wasp stays where it is its stinger poised and ready to attack me as i move towards it. I swing my sword and miss it entirely once again as the bee stinger almost grazed my armor. I can only watch this and wonder what kind of madness is this. It is almost like the game is setting this up to annoy me to the highest level. By teasing this thing to almost hit me, but not do so. I glare up at this wind wasps incompetency to hit a single target. Oh come on! just stop trying to hit me and hit me! i say loosing my patience as i quickly get ready to swing while being this up close to the wind wasp.

#89585   BD: 1  MD:5  CD: 12  (+1 energy do to recovery)

Hestia: 197: 200      Energy: 12/20

I quickly swing my sword upwards while sticking close to the wind wasp. My eyes filled with annoyance and hatred for this thing that refuses to actually be good at its job of being a monster. Of being a threat to try and kill me within a instance. Finally the suffering is ended as i miss, but thankfully the monster hits my armor for a non critical hit and dies within that moment. However, there is no rest for the weary as i hear the loud buzzing and turns around seeing a giant version of the wind wasps. I just grin. Finally! Time to end you queen! Down goes the queen! I shout excitedly as i prep for this fight. Glad to be onto this part of it. Those wind wasps having annoyed me more then they should have considering their was so many of them, and only one of me.

#89586   BD: 4  MD:8 

Wind Wasp: 6-27=1 (minimum)

Wind Wasp #1: 0/20

Wind Wasp Queen: 50/50  (Does 30 damage when it hits)

Hestia: 196: 200      Energy: 12/20

Edited by Hestia

The queen's reign is over wind wasp. Let their be a new one so future players can slay your terrible reign. I say with a grin as i quickly charge at the queen getting ready to end this once and for all. The queen seeming to have similar ideas as it charges at me and goes to sting me with its giant stinger. I grin as i slice along the wind wasp queen's abdomen then its back, and the area near its stinger twice. However, I grin even more as the queen's stinger hits me as the thorns kicks in dealing some more damage. That doesn't stop the small groan of pain that comes out of my lips from the hit to my armor from the stinger. Still not being used to the idea that this is just fake pain. Pain that isn't real, and i only feel the pain since my body expects their to be pain associated with a attack hitting my body.

#89587 BD: 6  MD: 6  CD: 9  (+1 energy do to recovery)

Bear Knock: 3x4=12

Wasp queen: 30-27=3

Wind Wasp Queen: 24/50

Hestia: 193/200  Energy: 9/20

I prep myself again with a grin on my face as i hold my blade at the ready prepping for another attack as i look up right to the queen still being right in front of her as the queen pulls her stinger back to prep for another attack. I smile knowing this could be the end for this fight. I eagerly jump upwards to strike at this queen and end her life. My eyes widen as the queen's stinger hit my body knocking me back away from her as i notice she doesn't seem to get hurt, and i can understand why do to the pain i feel. I can only give one explanation of that being a critical hit. I get up off the ground and makes a mental note. Another rule for Aincrad. No jumping like a idiot to do attacks. i tell myself as i rub my chest that having hurt a little bit more then the others. Having not expected to what is in my eyes a sudden critical hit.

#89588 BD: 2 MD: 9  CD: 6 (+1 energy do to recovery)

Bear Knock: missed

Queen damage: 30+2-27=5

Hestia: 188/200  Energy: 7/20

Edited by Hestia

The queen charges at me after its very successful last strike against me. I quickly prep myself knowing this could hurt a lot. I get my sword ready to strike. I can only hope i can land a strike on this turn. Considering that to be the most important factor in this. Not wanting to have another overly drawn out fight again that is just a flurry of misses against each other. I just glare at the queen as i dodge its sting attack against me and swing my sword but only hits its stinger doing nothing. I then quickly go to strike at its body however the queen is surprisingly agile as it waves out of the way of my next three attacks. i then back away and readies myself for the next assault against each other.

#89589   BD: 4  MD: 2   CD: 11 (+1 energy do to recovery)

Bear Knock: missed

Hestia: 188/200  Energy: 4/20

I  run at the wasp queen as i prep my blade i quickly move in and starts to slice at the queen while dodging her stinger attacks at my body. Having to dodge to get these four strikes in. I slice along her abdomen while dodging a stinger to my face be quickly side stepping away as fast as i could. I then move onto slicing along her side of the body as she swings one of her legs...arms? one of her appendages to try to grip me into a hold to prevent me from doing more damage. I quickly swing upwards slicing the offending limbs to make them back off away from me. Using my remaining strikes to do so. I quickly back away from the queen with a smile on my face. Always taking distance after an attack to collect my bearings of where i am in position to everything else, and getting use to possibly keeping an eye out for where allies could be, or where they could need some healing.

#89590    BD: 9   MD: 3

Bear Knock: (3+1)x4=16

Wind Wasp Queen: 10/50

Hestia: 188/200   Energy: 0/20