Level: 12

HP: 240    Energy: 24

+2 damage

2 base damage

27 mitigation

+14 thorns

+2 paralyze

+1 Taunt

+1 recovery  (+1 energy on a CD roll of 6+)

Equipped items:

Revial: (damagex2, Paralyzex1) ( one handed curved sword)

Ruby Armor: (thorns x2, Recoveryx1) (heavy armor)

Twilight Shadow: (paralyzex2, tauntx1)

Kuro: (27 mitigation) (tier 1 protection familiar)

Skills:

Rank 2 curved Sword. (+2 damage)

Rank 1 combat aid.

I walk around the second floor of Aincrad with my hands in my pockets as i look around the floor. Wearing some simple vanity clothing since i didn't have any plans for actual combat today with any monsters. Instead i had planned to go to the summit of that hill and break that boulder i heard grants the martial arts skill. I make my way through the town of Urbus with a calm relaxed look on my face as i look down towards my familiar. So Kuro what are my chances of breaking that stone by the end of the day. high being one flap of your wings, and low being two flaps. I ask my familiar curiously as he flaps his wings twice as i just nod my head. Yeeeaahhh can't really blame you. I mean punching a boulder with your fists will hurt a lot. Well if anything by the end of this i will for sure not feel any pain from monsters punching, or stabbing me in my body. I say with a chuckle at the slightly darker humored joke as i make my way towards a four way crossing in the street.

As i enter the four way crossing i can hear crossing and a woman run up to me and grab at my shirt. Hey wha-! I get quickly cut off by the woman starting to say something through what i can now see is her crying in clear distress about something. Please you have to help my daughter! She is in a cavern towards the northeast being trapped by some monsters! He-her sh-she help my baby please! She got trapped their when she was playing with friends, and i just want my baby safe please help her! The woman says in distress and worry about her daughter as i quickly nod my head as a grey box pop up in front of me informing me this is a quest of some kind called. <<let their be light>> I look towards the NPC woman and nods my head as i click the accept button for the quest starting it up. Hey it's okay i'll save your daughter. Me and my partner Kuro got this in the bag. I say confidently as i gesture to my familiar when i say partner.

Oh Thank you! please i just want my baby safe. The mother says softly as i pat her shoulder. It's okay i'll be back before the sun sets. That is a promise. I tell her kindly as i then start to head towards the northeast as i open up my menu and equips my armor and gear as i look towards my familiar. Well it looks like the plans to punch a boulder are on Kuro. We got to save a child from dying to....actually i was never told what was in their did i. I ask my familiar who flaps his wings twice. yeaah that is what i thought to. Well looks like we're going in blind into this cavern. I say with a shrug as i start to head towards where the caverns are located from what i have been told. I grin knowing this should be easy when compared to having to fight Avalanche, or the giant queen bee since this doesn't seem to be some kind of field boss. Just a cavern filled with what i assume are basic monsters to kill. Kuro is just at my side walking as he looks around the town of Urbus with a slightly bored and uninterested look on his face.

Edited by Hestia

I walk through the town of Urbus and thinks back to the situation of this quest. A mother having lost their daughter to a dangerous situation. I smile a bit sadly and looks up towards the sky. I hope you're doing good on your quest to find Fae, Lucoa. I say softly with a sad look hoping that the mother can find her daughter and help the poor girl get back to being normal, and to comfort the poor small girl. Knowing that Fae has experienced way to much at such a young age already that she shouldn't have by any means. To be in a life and death scenario with another human being being absolutely atrocious for any age, but more so then anything else when it is done to a child. This world is a place to create the worst monsters out their, and create the most well known heroes. I say softly with a chuckle finding that such a horrible thing can create to such vastly different people. The ones who enjoy killing off others, or do it from mental instability. Then their are the ones who are trying to protect the weak like Itzal, and from how this person was described i could believe Beatbox would've fit that bill also. Kuro just looks up at me and then focuses on the path ahead as he starts to fly faster then i can walk.

As i continue to ponder i look towards where my partner should. Where is- I say confused and then sees Kuro ahead of me. Hey come on wait up. I call out to Kuro as he then lands on the ground as i catch up to him with a amused look on my face as i look to the lion. Yeah i know i think a lot okay. No need to be pushy though so you can just watch me struggle with punching a boulder though. I tell him with a fake hurt look on m face as if him going on ahead was a insult to me. He just gives me a look of 'yeah whatever' as he has what i can only assume is the equivalent of a lion like grin on his face. One day Kuro....One day i will force you to swim in that lake at Itzal's shop for an hour. I tell him with a grin as he gives me this look that i can't decipher fully what it means. Just knowing his eyes seem more narrowed as i only get the feeling of Kuro not liking that idea.

I finally exit the town of urbus as i start to outside of the village the cobblestone path of the village turns into just a dirt path with the dirt along the ground being fairly loose and easy to shift around. As i make my way northeastward i think on how far a child could walk or run where they think it could be safe. After thinking for a bit and considering what i can guess is the technological era of this floor i can assume half an hour, to an hour away from town would be a decent rough guess to how far this cavern could be from everything else. I nod my head again at thinking that as i consider that their wouldn't be much to do in a village, and the parents probably wouldn't care since  things should be safe so being an hour away at max makes the most sense to my mind. I refocus on the path i am walking making sure to not run into any trees. Knowing that if i did Kuro would find ways to make sure i remember doing that always. I look down towards the lion who seems to have gotten more and more sassy, and playful at times after spending more and more time with the small dragon Velnia. You sure you're not being affected by staying near Velnia when you two hang out. I ask Kuro with a playful grin as the lion gives me this glare before turning his head away. yeah, yeah whatever you know you like spending time with the dragon. She gives you something to do, and challenges your pride of being a lion. I tell him with a grin knowing that even if Kuro denies it the two are friends.

I continue walking through the forest looking around as i notice that the trees are starting to slowly get more and more dense blocking out more and  more of the light the deeper i go into the forest. I hold my sword and shield tightly expecting that with the darker lighting more monsters could see this as a chance to pounce and kill a target that has reduced visibility. Kuro is sticking close to me to try and help guide me through this by using his better senses. Kuro having his tail touching the side of my leggings and him pushing in a direction to allow me to know where he is heading to guide me. Myself happily accepting the extra help once the dense forest leaves block out most of the sunlight and making it dark. Only getting small beams of light that shift by inches here and their along the ground. The beams of light coming from the small opening between the leaves.

I find myself in front of a cavern after forty minutes of walking. I try to see inside of it, but all i get is the cold void of darkness as all i see. I turn to my familiar who shakes his head and flaps his wings twice confirming he can't see anything either inside of this cave. i sigh softly and moves towards the side of it as i put my hand up against the wall and slowly walk into the cave. My hand against the wall allowing me some comfort in all of this in terms of knowing where i am. As i enter the cave i can here faint tears and loud screeches coming from within. I scowl but know i can't go to fast or i could trip and hurt myself and then what use would i be in this. I just continue making my way deeper into the dark cave where i can see absolutely nothing not even my hand if i put it up to my face. Which i tried to with the hand that wasn't touching the cave wall. The loud screeches that come from deeper within the cave letting me know this won't be a simple in and out mission with no fighting.

As i make my way deeper i start to notice the wall start to curve in a arc as i feel my foot hit something as i curse softly as the rock object hits the ground echoing along the cave. I hear the screeches go silent as the crying is the only sound i hear. I hold my blade and shield ready to defend myself. I hear a loud screech as i hear something clang against my shield as i get knocked back a bit as i quickly try to slice at the unseen assailant but hit nothing. This is going to be fun. I mutter to myself as the screeches and crying become the sounds within this cavern again. As the fight to save this little girl begins for me.

#89765    BD: 4-1=3   MD: 4 

Giant Bat: 50/50 (does 20 damage if it lands a attack)

Hestia: 240/240    Energy: 24/24

I hold myself close to the wall not wanting to lose where i am in this cavern as i wait for any signal of where the enemy will be coming from. However, i get no such warning i just hear the sound of flapping wings and the next thing i know i get thrown away from the wall as i land on the ground roughly away from any position that i can know. I quickly get up and tries to reorient myself where anything is. Not even knowing where the child is do the the cries echoing in the cave making it difficult do to their then being no clear way to tell where the direction of her cries are coming from without trying to test where that is mid battle. That idea being more ludicrous then trying to figure out where anything is in general. I can only prep for when the next attack is and hope i do some damage.

#89766   BD: 1-1=1(minimum)    MD: 10      Giant bat: 20+2-27=1(minimum)

Giant Bat: 50/50

Hestia: 239/240    Energy: 24/24

I wake patiently in the dark remaining where i am as i wait for the attack to come. I hold my blade as i try to find any sign. Be it a hazy shape, or something that i could try to use as cover if i could see anywhere. I hear the flapping of wings again as i know that will be my only warning as i then swing as fast as i could but i hit nothing having expect the monster to soon. I get rammed into the ground and dragged along it before the claws? feet? of the monster let me go to slide for a bit more. I get back up just as quickly as the last time as i consider myself lucky to have my familiar to keep my alive through all of this. I adjust my position slightly and quickly recalculate in my mind when the opponent could strike at me.

#89767   BD: 6-1=5    MD: 10      Giant bat: 20+2-27=1(minimum)

Giant Bat: 50/50

Hestia: 238/240    Energy: 24/24

I quickly hear the flapping of wings as i move forward to pierce the unseen opponent after two seconds expecting the opponent to be fast if anything however it seems that it didn't work as i hear a flap of wings to my left and a smack on my back as i hear this unearthly screech bouncing off the walls of the creature apparently hit my thorns. I then hear another flap of wings as i know that soon i will have to deal with another of these things apparently. I focus quickly knowing i have to beat the first as fast as i can if i want to make it out of here before the sun sets like i promised the NPC mother that i would do. I sigh a bit knowing that even if i finish this up relatively soon that boulder quest still remains to be completed. I can almost feel the phantom pains on my fists at the thought of having to punch a solid boulder over and over.

#89768   BD: 5-1=4   MD: 7     Giant bat: 20+2-27=1(minimum)  Thorns: 14

Giant Bat: 36/50

Hestia: 237/240    Energy: 24/24

knowing the incoming enemy could be here within moments i quickly prep a sword skill knowing that i have to kill and quickly if i don't want to end up being a rag doll for what i know are giant flying creatures. It hits me in that moment. Ohhhh i'm fighting- The thought gets cut off as i hear the flaps of the wings as i quickly tries to swing my sword at the enemy as i can hear what i think is it moving around my strikes. At the last on i feel two feet push me to the ground but quickly back off as the creature screeches loudly again at having been hurt from the thorns of my armor. I get back up on my feet. Bats. I was going to say Bats. I say wanting to finish my sentence as i turn around. Or what i think is turning around not really sure if i did do to orientation being difficult in total blackness.

#89769   BD: 5-1=4  CD: 12(+1 energy do to recovery) MD: 7     Giant bat: 20-27=1(minimum)  Thorns: 14  Bear knock: miss

Giant Bat: 22/50

Hestia: 236/240    Energy: 21/24

Edited by Hestia

I can hear the beast quickly moving as i hear one in the other direction about to enter the room. As i consider that fact and know that these things either didn't expect to meet much trouble, or the way down towards where the child is tucked away is a good bit away for these giant bats. The current giant bat i am fighting swoops down to attack as i prep the same sword skill knowing that killing this thing as fast as possible is my number one priority i quickly swing as i grin able to see the red streaks of damage that i do but quickly gets kicked away from it once again. having no crystals appear after it did so letting me know that it didn't activate my thorns. One more time Ember. One more time and you will win. I say with a grin knowing this enemy is close to dead.

#89770   BD: 9-1=8  MD: 10     Giant bat: 20+2-27=1(minimum)  Thorns: 14  Bear knock: 4x4=16

[H:2] Giant Bat: 6/50

Hestia: 235/240    Energy: 21/24

Edited by Hestia

I focus on the enemy in front of me. Or is it behind me? I try to focus on the enemy within the room currently as i hear the beating of its wings as it then quickly charges down at me as i turn and swings me sword as i see the red marks of the sword strike landing but once again get repayed in kind of getting kicked in the chest. However, i slam my foot against the ground to keep where i am as i look up towards the bat. Game time will be over within a moment. I say with a grin, but i then hear another beating of wings enter the room from behind me. Welp now their is two. I say in annoyance. As i have to quickly back away from the bat in front of me and the bat behind me to think of a game plan in fighting these two while still in total darkness. Their is no fear in me though as i know that i can do it since i seem to have gotten the timing down for striking, and i can easily outlast these two in a fight do to my mitigation.

#89771   BD: 7-1=6       MD:9   Giant bat: 20+1-27=1(minimum)  Basic attack=4

[H:4] Giant Bat#1: 2/50

Giant Bat #2: 50/50

Hestia: 234/240    Energy: 21/24

Edited by Hestia

I remain focused on what i think is the injured one as i hear its wings beating as i then hear it move in towards me. As i hold my blade ready to strike at it and kill it within that moment as the other bat just seems to be watching for now and observing what i am doing. Seeming to try and focus in on my location. Why does it need to do that? can't it see like the other one. I say softly and then remembers they use echolocation to find their targets and knowing i might have some time left before this one attacks. The wings of the first bat are right on me as i quickly swing my sword, but not before getting kicked in the chest by the creature who can easily see me while i can't it. I smile as i see it burst into a million crystals as i notice the other bat start to go right towards me after that. i prep myself for the attack to come.

#89773   BD: 10-1=9      MD:10   Giant bat: 20+2-27=1(minimum)  Basic attack=4+1=5

Giant Bat#1: 0/50

Hestia: 233/240    Energy: 21/24

Edited by Hestia

As i hear the second back coming in for a attack i quickly readjust myself as fast as i can to prep for an attack against it. I can still hear the cries of the little girl deeper in the cave, but they seem to have subsided slightly. They are still audible, but quieter then before. I can only assume it is do to the fact these two bats have stopped pestering her and causing her fear, and have no focused in on me to try and either eat me, or whatever giant bats would do if this wasn't a game. I quickly try to use a sword skill but do to the quick and rather unpreparedness of my strike i missed the bat by a mile and get screeched at loudly. I quickly cover my ears and falls to my knees. I hope i don't lose any hearing from that. i say with a soft groan.

#89774   BD: 4-1=3       MD:9   Giant bat: 20+2-27=1(minimum)    Bear attack: miss

Hestia: 232/240    Energy: 17/24

Edited by Hestia

I shake my head and refocuses doing my best to hear where my opponent is as i close my eyes. Finding them to be the most unreliable thing at this moment. I focus in on my surroundings as i can hear small droplets of water hitting the ground, the beatings of wings towards the upper left side of me. I quickly refocus on that as i start to hear little footsteps from deeper within the cave as they echo throughout out. I quickly move forward and swings my sword as i hear the pained screams of the bat as i grin knowing i now have this things attention instead of the little girl that is trying to get out of here. I hear the bat move towards me as i quickly move underneath it out of the way of it attack as i then get up and prepare for another round of hitting this opponent.

#89775   BD: 10-1=9      MD:5  Bear attack: 4+1x4=20

[H:2] Giant Bat #2: 30/50

Hestia: 232/240    Energy: 13/24

Edited by Hestia

I keep my senses focused on the bat as i can hear that its wings are moving somewhat more erratically as it charges at me. I swing my sword in ready to go for another round of using my sword skill but i hear the bat dodge around my attack. Horizantal. vertical. Diagonal. pierce. The bat having twisted and turned around each strike before going for a attack of its own trying to hit me with its wings as i quickly jump back out of the way of the attack as i look towards where i hear its wings beating fervently. I can hear the child's footsteps cease moving as i can only assume that she can hear the combat going on in the room in front of her.

#89776   BD: 3-1=2     MD:1

[H:2]Giant Bat #2: 50/50

Hestia: 232/240    Energy: 9/24

Edited by Hestia

I hear the giant bat move about the room not charging me directly this time as i wait to hear when it comes to strike out at me. I suddenly hear a single strong beat of its wings and then something moving through the air. I quickly turns and going to slash at it with my sword skill swinging but the bat seemed to have broken its charge and started to fly around me using the momentum and ability to fly towards its advantage to dodge. It then quickly bears down on me and knocks my backs with its feet. I slide along the ground as i hear the bat being outraged by something. I can only assume it hit the thorns of my armor. Not seeing its health decrease do to my eyes being closed to focus on my other senses to help me locate this thing.

#89778   BD: 6-1=5    MD:8    Giant Bat Damage: 20-27=1(minimum)   Thorns: 14   Bear Knock: miss

[H:2] Giant Bat #2: 16/50

Hestia: 231/240    Energy: 5/24

Edited by Hestia