[F2-SP] Rescue the children <<Let Their Be Light>>

I steady my blade as i wait for the attack to come towards me. I hear the bat charge at me as it is hurt badly. The bat being angered by the fact that its prey is hurting it. I focus on the sound of its wings moving in towards me as i swing prep my sword skill and quickly moves in as i slice along its body four times each attack faster then the last till i finish it by tearing through its wings as i hear it shatter. After doing so i open my eyes and i hear the sound of footsteps approach me and then a scared little voice. Ar-are yo-ou h-he-here t-t-to sa-s-sav-save m-mu-me. She asks in a trembling voice. I can just imagine the tears she must be crying. I get onto one knee and says in a gentle soft tone of voice. Of course i am. Come on lets get you out of here okay? your mom is worried for your greatly. I say in a gentle voice as i quickly sheathe my sword in its scabbard and takes the girls hand in my own and starts to lead her out of the cave. Taking a good 10 minutes to do so from being turned around quite a bit in this total blackness.

#89779   BD: 8-1=7    MD:5  CD:9 (+1 energy do to recovery)   Bear Knock: 4x4=16

Giant Bat#1: 0/50

Giant Bat #2: 0/50

Hestia: 231/240    Energy: 2/24

I smile and once we're out of the cave i quickly equip some vanity clothing and picks the young girl up and gives her a piggy back ride all the way towards urbus. My familiar flying by my side as the young girl stays with wide eyes at Kuro and curiously pets him. The familiar frowns a bit at the beginning but quickly calms down after i give him a pleading look to be kind to her as he lets the girl pet him to help calm the teary eyes girl up. After twenty eight minutes of nonstop running towards the town i find myself at the entrance where the mother is waiting. i set down the daughter who runs towards her mother and hugs her tightly. As the two cry as they are reunited. I smile a bit at the sight feeling a warmth in my heart at doing this to allow such a thing to happen. Knowing they are just NPCs but i feel the emotions of happiness, and pride at allowing a family reunion. Thank you for saving my baby girl. The mother says in a tone of thankfulness, as the daughter adds. yeah thank you kind lady, and big puppy. She says cheerfully as i chuckle at her calling Kuro a puppy while Kuro has to hold back a snarl at the girl doing so. Knowing that if he did i wouldn't approve of such a thing. It is no problem at all just be safe now okay. I tell the little girl who nods her head as the family duo walks off. I look down towards Kuro. So? think we got time for punching boulders? He flaps his wings once. I had a feeling that would be your answer. I say with a chuckle. I then head towards the biggest mountain on this floor to start the quest of breaking the unbreakable.

Summary:

2 SP, 11x25= 275 COL    #89781  LD: 11