[F2-SP] Nothing is Impossible <<Breaking the Unbreakable>>

I make my way out of the town of Urbus once more after having helped out Havok with killing that giant wind wasp queen quest. I exit town as i start heading in the direction of where some NPCs told me this mountain is that i am looking for. I continue on my way a little bit nervous knowing this will be a test of my patience, and stamina in punching things with my fists. The thought of that causing me to chuckle a bit as i make my way towards the southern part of this floor as quickly as i can. So Kuro I know i have asked you this before, but what are my chances of shattering that things before night is? I ask my familiar who gives me two flaps of his wings. Thanks for the vote of confidence Kuro you're a real help you know. I say sarcastically to the Lion with wings. I blow a strand of my blade hair that has silver streaks through it out of my vision. Knowing that state can be saved for later when i am losing my mind by punching a boulder. Well no time like the present they like to say. I say with a nod of my head. Saying these words to try and calm my nerves, and make me mentally ready to do this now rather then later.

Edited by Hestia
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I make my way towards the south part of this floor as fast as i can knowing that if i want to end this quest today that i would need to work myself quickly. I go over what is required of me and nods my head as i just have to find this NPC at the top of a mountain and work my way up from their. After two or three hours of walking i find myself near the southern part of the floor and sees the giant mountain in question. I look for any path from what i am at and see none currently. I sigh softly. Come on really? not even a pa- I get cut off by my familiar hitting my leg as i look down to him as he leads me to a path. Oh....thank you Kuro for saving me from hours of painful climbing. I say gratefully to my familiar as i start to make my way up the path that i quickly notice is ever so slight inch by inch is getting steeper. This is going to be a trip and a half. I say with a frown on my face as i see now this entire trial is one of patience, endurance, and physical/mental fortitude to survive this climb up the tall mountain to just make it to the quest.

Edited by Hestia

I slowly make my way up as i smile finding that the beginning isn't so difficult as i look towards my familiar who can fly as i can only look at him. You are lucky you know that. This is going to be horrible for me, but you just get to laze around and watch my suffering. I tell Kuro who just looks amused at me. Yeah whatever you lion. I say quickly as i focus back on trekking up this mountain with the path that is provided. I look around and smiles a bit after it starts to get higher up as i get a better view of the land the higher up i go. However, the higher up i go the less i am allowed to focus on the land around me, but instead the ground i am walking on. Having to use my energy to slowly make my way up the slowly increasing incline of the path in trying to get towards the top of this mountain. Kuro....if....i ever....say...help...with thi...this qu..quest...to ano..ther...player...stop me I say through pants and intakes of breathes as i get closer to the summit as i push myself through the last bit of the hike as i finally arrive on normal flat ground that the summit has. Oh dear god finally some rest. i groan softly as i just lay on the ground to recover some energy.

As i reach the summit a old NPC walks over to me. Hello young lady have you come to learn the art of fighting hand to hand? He asks me as i just nod my head to tired to speak as i then see a quest box pop up and quickly hits accept. My black hair that has silver streaks already a mess as the old NPC hands me some mixture of things. dip your fingers into this paint and draw whiskers along your cheek, and don't remove them till you can break the rock that is over there. He says and points me to a boulder that causes my eyes to widen. No...way I say softly seeing the easily about 2 meter high and about the same for its width boulder. I groan and paints the whiskers onto my cheek as i give the paint back to the NPC as i look down towards Kuro. Well let's see if i can hit a stationary object like i hit enemies. Almost next to none. I say with a chuckle at my own bad luck as i focus on the task at hand. I focus on the boulder as i cock my fist back and punches the boulder as i hard as i can. THAT HURT [censored]! I say as i hold my hand as i glare at the boulder having many other curses going around in my head at how much that hurt to punch this boulder.

#89831   BD: 10     1+2=3 damage

Boulder: 47/50

I quickly get back into stance as i can hear what i think could be the equivalent of a lion like laugh at my pain as i glare at Kuro. I can punt you off this mountain! I threaten him as he gives me the look of 'Try me' he then moves his wings as he looks at me. You....just you Kuro can be a jerk sometimes. I say knowing that if i cursed the profanity filter will stop the words from being said like it just happened. I hold my hurt hand as i wave it back and forth trying to get the stinging sensation of my body realizing the pain isn't their out of it. The best i can achieve being just phantom pains. Well i did say by the end i wouldn't feel that much pain do to being forced to block it out. I say to myself as i focus in on the boulder i swing my fist forward like i'm doing a quick jab as it connects to the boulder. I grit my teeth to hold back the sounds of pain that would escape my lips otherwise. One step at a time. One step at a time. I say to myself as i stare at the boulder as i start bouncing from one foot to the other starting to feel like i am in the rhythm of all this. I glare at this boulder as i look at my attire glad i am wearing just vanity clothing of a blue color. Since that will reduce the heat that would possibly be absorbed do to the coloring of my other black clothes that i decided to not wear. This comfortable clothes also allowing me more maneuverability, and flexibility.

#89832   BD: 7   damage=1

Boulder: 46/50

Edited by Hestia

While bouncing from one foot to the other while in a boxing stance for where my hands are i stare at this boulder as i focus in on where i have been punching. Figuring if i punch the same place over and over again it will eventually crack open and be destroyed faster. I back away a bit from the boulder being careful to not step off the mountain. As i freeze up for a breathe moment at the thought. To plummet towards me death towards the ground below. To feel every impact of my body along the way down before shattering into nothing. I feel tears begin to form as i quickly wipe them away encase they ruin the paint, and furthermore then the quest. I put all my emotions into my fists as i swing a haymaker at the boulder as i feel the pain again shoot up my arm as i don't cry out just a loud grunt of pain escaping my lips when i do so. I grin a bit as i quickly then adjust myself getting ready for another punch. Bouncing from one foot the other with a grin. One,two,one,two. I say as i focus.

#89833   BD: 10   1+2=3

Boulder: 43/50

I focus in on the boulder once more as i look at it from top down as i look at the are where i have been punching where i can swear has tiny little cracks forming where i am punching at this thing. I quickly move forward and throws a punch that hits the boulder as i hold my hand. WHY DID THAT HURT MORE! I scream out as i hold that hand as i glare at the boulder once more as Kuro just watches entirely amuse but has his wings covering his ears to make it easier on him to not suffer from any hearing loss do to my loud screams that will be happening. I hold my hand as i force myself back into my rhythm to forget about the pain i feel. I then focus back on my task knowing that the only way to numb myself of pain is to do the same thing over and over even if my hands are hurting like nothing i have ever experience before.

#89834  BD: 4

Boulder: 43/50

I am so glad i am not with anyone right now or this would be utterly embarrassing do to me screaming at the top of my lungs like some child. I say with some disappointment in myself before shaking my head. Nope this is justified at least a little since i am punching solid rock. I quickly tell myself to make me feel better. Not wanting to feel that disappointment or embarrassment since punching this thing into pieces must be my primary focus. I can only hope that i don't end up starting to do nothing to this boulder like i end up missing with field bosses. Once i am within my rhythm of movement i quickly punch out at the boulder in the same spot as the tiny cracks grow a bit more as i grin feeling like i might actually finish this before night time arrives. Wanting to finish before then to get towards Itzal's home get a good night's rest so the next day i can make my shop as the first thing that i do. Not even noticing that i didn't feel the pain from punching the boulder do to the thoughts of moving on through my own actions, and maybe fitting the role of being the protector and guide for other players like Itzal was for me. To begin with that idea of unity among people through actions.

#89836   BD: 9   Damage: 1+1=2

Boulder: 41/50

I grin as i continue jumping from one foot to the other finding my groove in all of this as it seems the fighting style best for me is some type of boxing fighting style if i ever took up martial Arts myself. This punching of the boulder being enough proof of that for me in this regard. I grin as i land on my left foot as i step forward and swings my fist hard again as i hit the boulder as i see it noticeably crack now as i smile seeing that soon enough this thing will just be ancient history for myself. I nod my head finding this to be not to bad all things considered. The only horrible part was the climb upwards to get here. The actual punching of the boulder being child's play otherwise. I can only hope my luck with this continues, and i can destroy this boulder rather quickly. Finding my thoughts wondering who had destroyed this boulder the fastest on their first try? On a punch to punch account who destroyed it faster?

#89838   BD: 9  1+1=2

39/50

After i punched the boulder with the hard one jab i quickly follow it up with another punch towards the same spot as i grin seeing the cracks slowly grow bit by bit with every hit that i do. I smile as i can only hope this luck of my attacks continues to hold up since things are going smoothly. I turn my head and sees Kuro sleeping peacefully upon a rock with a flat top. The familiar getting a rest that i can't blame him for. Do to the fact we have done three quests today counting this one. I can only imagine his exhaustion since he is not like Itzal's familiar Velnia who has untold amount of energy. I chuckle and smiles at the fond memories of that little Dragon, and how it had messed with Itzal's day by quite a bit. Especially when it ate all that ice cream at Galadriel's shop. I still feel some sympathy for Itzal when Galadriel chased him down with her Rapier which left me to round up the two familiars and take them towards their home on the third floor. Having left Itzal to his fate.

#89840  BD: 8   Damage: 1

Boulder: 38/50

I steady my focus as i wait for the right time to lash out at this boulder feeling like i should take some time for the phantom pain to wear off and then to strike at this thing. After some moments of waiting as the wind blows through my hair i narrow my eyes. i quickly move forward and punches the boulder as i feel the phantom pain renew, but it is barely something to take note of at this point as i see the cracks didn't change as i can only assume i didn't hit it hard enough. I take a deep calming breath and starts to move from one foot to the other in little jumps as i focus in on my target that is the boulder. I grin as i get ready once more for punching the thing that is in my way.

#89841  BD: 5

Boulder: 38/50

I continue to bounce from one foot to the other as i stare down the boulder ready to punch it once again as hard as i can to harm it. I take a deep calming breathe letting my mind clear of the phantom pain i am feeling, and the worries and excitement of tomorrow that will be getting my own shop that will serve like a home. As i land on my right foot i quickly throw a strong punch at the boulder as i feel the impact of my punch as the boulder once again cracks more as i can feel the satisfaction and pride of me doing this. Of breaking the boulder in what i think is fairly impressive time considering i don't have any damage increases for my basic punches. I grin happily as i quickly get back to moving back and forth on my feet as i chuckle imagining myself in some kind of boxing outfit. The thought seeming very silly to me, but i can understand where it came from since i am imagining the stance i am doing is kinda similar if not a very butchered version of it.

#89842  BD: 8  Damage: 1

37/50

Okay now then lets do this girl. You have been doing amazing so far don't mess that up now. I say with a nod of my head to myself giving a little pep talk to get my mind in the game, and to hear some type of voice. having never really enjoyed the silence of a room. That being such a maddening thing to me. I quickly lash out with a strike at the boulder putting my emotions into each strike i do to have my mind be clear and calm to be able to focus on each strike and dealing damage to this boulder slowly but surely. I only wish that i could be this good when actually attacking monsters. If i could then i would be golden and be confident in fighting anything that could come at me that i am sure i could handle. Like that floor five sand monster thing that you can fight.

As my fist connects to the boulder it cracks more as i smile glad to have success once again in dealing damage to this object that isn't as tough as i imagined it would be considering it is a giant boulder versus my fists.

#89844 BD: 9  Damage: 1+1=2

Boulder: 35/50

I look at the boulder and inspects it wondering what else there is to it. Inspecting just the lower half of it to see if their are cracks forming in other places, or if it is only where i punch this thing. I nod my head and focuses solely on this boulder once more after the inspecting of it. It makes me wonder how much pain this one boulder has caused people in this quest. To have to repeatedly punch it, and even miss sometimes. This boulder and climb up here is truly a test of a person's mental fortitude, and physical abilities. After having that thought i quickly punch the boulder with my left fist and finds that i do no damage at all to the structure. That being the result being rather saddening since i had hoped to continue the train, but not everything goes as planned. Nothing goes as planned usually.

#89846   BD: 5

I grin as i focus in on the boulder and moves in towards it and goes to punch it however i fall over by tripping over a rock that i haven't noticed as i stumble and hit the boulders with a soft groan as i fall onto my ass and stares up at it. Stupid boulder. I say with a glare a the boulder. I then look over to my familiar and is relieved seeing him asleep as i know he doesn't need anymore things on me to humiliate me like tripping over a rock next to a giant boulder. I slowly get back up and stretches out a bit as i look towards the sun and can figure that i have been at this for a relatively short time since i am just punching a oversized rock over and over again. I nod my head glad that it doesn't seem like it is going to take as much time as i thought it would.

#89849 BD: 1

Edited by Hestia

I shake my head pushing off that embarrassment of having fallen into my strike as i swing hard and fast at the boulder as i can. I hear the boulder crunch a bit as i grin seeing the boulder get damaged and crack more as i seem to land a critical attack of some kind against it.  I grin as i feel like i am slowly getting their bit by bit as i can see this things health slowly decrease more and more. This being only just a matter of time till it is destroyed entirely before me. As i look at my hands a idle thought passes through my mind that makes me chuckle. The though that makes me wonder if their is a player who uses only martial arts, and if their is can he get to the point where he kills everything with just one punch. At the very least, if this player if their is one could destroy basic mobs with one punch.

#89852   BD: 10  Damage: 1+2=3

Boulder: 32/50

Edited by Hestia

I grin as i start to slowly start bouncing again getting back into the fighting mindset i created for when i am punching the boulder. I visualize the boulder as the monsters i have thought that have given me a hard time and punch them into next week. Trying to get some small satisfaction for the trouble they caused me. Already having received justice on the giant Wasp queen with the help of Havok. Now their is still that Avalanche and a few others who have given me something to be hateful of that need to be punched out of existence. I focus the boulder and punch it conceptualizing it as Avalanche as i see the boulder crack more as i grin happily at having that progress knowing i am getting closer and closer to completing this.

#89856   BD: 6   Damage: 1

Boulder: 31/50

I keep focused on the image of Avalanche as he is the one who had reduced my health by quite a bit during my fight against the monster. I focus on the image and then quickly punches the boulder as i can feel the impact but not see any changes in the structure of the thing as i can only conclude that i didn't hit it hard enough that time. I just nod my head and continue bouncing from one foot to the other while focusing intently on my image of this boulder being overlapped by Avalanche. Giving myself a stronger motivation to stay and beat this boulder into submission as best as i am able to do so. Knowing that if i don't give extra incentives to myself that i might not be able to stick through the entire thing.

#89858  BD: 5

Okay Ember once against just punch the boulder. That is all you got to do. Punch it, and punch it real good. Shatter that thing with your fists of steel. Okay now then focus. I say as i take a deep calming breathe as i look at the boulder having some nervousness not wanting to fall short of the mark. HA! I say as i punch as i grunt slightly as i scowl a bit seeing the attack fail as i shake my head and stops imagining former enemies and taking from other fighting styles. Just going back to what i view as my butchered boxing technique of staying on the balls of my feet while bouncing back and forth. Always moving to be able to strike out at any moment on this boulder at any position.

#89859 BD: 5

I look at the boulder as i am moving from what foot to the other waiting for what would feel like the right moment to punch this thing. After a few second my blue eyes narrow as i move forward forward and swings my fist at the giant boulder as i found that i actually missed the entire boulder. I stare wide eyed as i had once again just missed the entire thing. Not just punch and do no damage, but miss a stationary big as a truck boulder. I feel multiple emotions run through me as i steady my breathing as i run a hand through my black hair with silver streaks. Starting to feel some of the combined effects of doing this. The exhaustion growing slowly from having climbed up here and then quickly moving to punching boulders, and then having the sun hitting my form just making me feel more and more warm by the second.

#89875   BD: 3