[F2-SP] Nothing is Impossible <<Breaking the Unbreakable>>

I move my right arm back and then punches as hard as i can with my fist. I can feel the impact of the punch as the boulder cracks even more as i see the boulder within the red as i grin happily as i remain close to the boulder as i focus smiling happily. This is for your family Ember. This is for getting out of here, and for every promise you made to keep your little sister safe. To keep those you can't allow this boulder to make itself your superior. So focus. Deeep breathe in. Takes a deep slow breathe then exhales. Deep breathe out. Now then focus on the target, and get ready to beat it into submission. To destroy it with powerful strikes. I say with a nod of my head getting myself ready.

#89913 BD: 10   Damage: 1+2=3

Boulder: 9/50

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I throw a punch and my eyes widen as i miss entirely. I missed. I say in slight frustration and disappointment. I clench my hands tightly and doesn't allow this to slow me down. Knowing the game must have something to do with this, but i don't have the time nor the energy to care how the game does so since i'll just hurt my brain trying to think how. Not being the biggest computer girl in terms of knowing how they work. Just knowing that better parts means better games. That is all i got since my computer knowledge is from video games that i played on the computer, and such. I focus in on the boulder not allowing that one mistake to stop me. I get ready to strike again. Having to do so to finish this quest.

#89914 BD: 2

Edited by Hestia

I throw a punch and hit the boulder but it seems to have no effect at all. I let out a soft sigh as i just let go of the emotional attachment to everything. Realizing i'll just continue to disappoint myself if i allow that to be my driving forces. I look at the boulder and just get into a fighting stance as i let go of the emotions i have to focus on the boulder in a sense of it being a blockade in my progression that needs to be removed. Not putting any emotion into such thoughts like family, or improvement. Just a blockade that must be overcome to continue on with life. Just like with any trial people face. be it social or physical trial that they find themselves in.

#89915 BD: 3

Edited by Hestia

I throw a strike at the boulder and hits it as little webs in the cracks continue to form and start to connect showing it is getting close to breaking. I just nod my head finding myself exhausted mentally and physically after failures in striking this object, and the many times i have allowed myself to be let down by the results even though i should know how this game is do to the fact that it always does this to the monsters but a lot worse when it came to missing. In fact my success in this being rather astounding all tings considered. That if my luck continued from monster to the boulder i could imagine myself doing this for three days straight.

#89916 BD: 7 Damage: 1

Boulder: 8/50

I focus on the boulder once more as i can hear Kuro start to chuckle for some reason and figures he is seeing something interesting happening or he is expecting me to fail. He would be correct in that regard as when i threw my punch i missed the boulder once again by a couple feet to the right. I quickly shake off that emotions and just focuses on focusing on my target that is the boulder. Letting the emotions affect me would block my judgement and ability to strike at this boulder effectively like had been shown earlier in my chances of trying to hit this thing. Which was particularly in that instant. When i think back to that i do my best to suppress the annoyance i feel towards that event.

#89917 BD: 2

Boulder: 8/50

I quickly strike at the boulder as the strikes connects as more parts of the lines of the crumbling boulder. I grin ab it glad to have gotten the strike in on it. I look towards my familiar now who just nods his head as i just look at him. You like playing devil's advocate don't you? to support my failure and success at this at the same time. I ask my familiar who just flaps his wings once with a amused look on his face. I shake my head and chuckles knowing Kuro is a lot more sassy and joking then when i first got him. Spending time around Velnia having affected him a little bit i guess. I just grin not bothered by it knowing that i am glad he is at least being social and friendly towards the tiny dragon.

#89918  BD:6  Damage: 1

Boulder: 7/50

I quickly turns back to the boulder as i grin. Feeling like with every hit i land that i feel a bit more at ease with myself. Knowing that with every hit that i am done with this torture they call a quest. I can see why the description is calling this thing a immortal object almost. It is a huge pain to destroy that being for certain when it comes to all of this. I slowly walk up towards the boulder and then punches it as hard as i can as it cracks once again as i feel like it should be destroyed by now do to how it looks. I can only figure it is keeping itself together do to video game magic, and mechanics. I back away a little and get ready to punch again. I can only hope that i get a crit to speed these last hits up.

#89919  BD:8  Damage: 1

Boulder: 6/50

I focus in on where i had begun punching this accursed boulder to begin with. I throw my arm forward as my fist quickly connects with the boulder as i swear i could see this thing vibrate and shift a bit as i hit it with all my might. However, it remained standing its health bar just a tiny sliver. I whistle in appreciation as i can only hope to have another hit like that to be able to finish this thing off with another punch. i grin happily seeing the end so near and it tastes like sweet sweet victory. The taste of the finest foods that can be made by mankind, and in my mind i can hear the most iconic victory music playing already. the final fantasy 7 victory music playing in my mind at the moment.

#89920 BD: 10  Damage: 1+2=3

3/50

Edited by Hestia

I look to the boulder and throws a quick punch to it as the boulder shakes once more but not as violently as the last time. I grin seeing that it looks like it is barely keeping itself together. Come on just one good hit. Allow me one good hit and i can finish this [censored] quest. This is truly the worst quest that i will refuse outright to do with any other player. I say with a frown on my face. Not wanting to experience this ever again. Never doing this again unless i increase my martial arts higher which i know i won't do, and if i do it will be the very last thing i will upgrade since getting the rest of my build is much more important then martial arts by a large margin in my eyes. I look at the barely holding itself together boulder. I get ready to strike at it again.

#89921  BD: 8  Damage: 1

2/50

I look at the boulder with a exhausted look the sun having set already as i have failed my own personal time line. I scowl as my inner want of getting things down as quickly as i can activates as i throw a punch that just scuffs the side of the boulder but does no damage at all to it. I quickly start moving side to side. Forcing myself to move to keep myself focused in on my task once again. I look along the boulder as i hear my familiar Kuro move as he lays a bit away from the boulder apparently expecting its destruction to not be pleasant. Which i am not sure of myself how this will crumble. Will it shatter? will it just crumble from top down into a pile? spill outwards towards the left and right? I have no idea at all.

#89922 BD: 5

2/50

I punch the boulder hard and fast as it starts to crumble even more barely keeping itself in shape. I swear i can hear parts starting to come off of the boulder before shattering into nothing. I grin a bit happily at this result seeing the end so near. A end that i so desperately want to get and be over with. I back away a bit encase it does crumble onto me, but after a few seconds it stops and remains solid. A crumbled mess with some parts missing but still standing. I glare at this boulder's persistencey for willing to stick around here to taunt me with its existence. I quickly move in to end this miserable quest, and to finally allow myself rest after this.

#89923  BD: 6 Damage: 1

1/50

As i punch the boulder i see it shatter into nothing. I quickly fall onto my knees as i see my rewards for finally beating this accursed quest. i grin happily as i see my reward of one SP, and more importantly the extra skill <<Martial Arts>>. I am free from this! I shout out happily as Kuro points downwards as my face pales. Oh Come on! I scream out realizing i have to walk down a very steep incline which is a lot more difficult then going up. Since going down can lead to falling and killing yourself. [Censored] YOU KAYABA! I scream out in frustration.

#89926 BD: 6 Damage: 1

Boulder: 0/50

Summary:

800 COL

Extra Skill: <<Martial Arts>>

3 SP