[F2-SP] Nothing is Impossible <<Breaking the Unbreakable>>

I focus my emotions into my next strike. Emotions of embarrassment from having missed such a giant target which seems like it shouldn't be possible. Emotions of anger and the want of justification rushing through my body as i direct those emotions into my next punch. I quickly kick off the ground and punch the boulder as i see it break, and crack more as its health bar seems to be nearing the halfway point. The green health pool now being yellow do to all the damage it has received from me. I grin feeling that i am within the last bit of this challenge. I shake my head making myself forget all that i am feeling to focus on punching this giant thing since to me their is no going back now when i am so close.

#89876  BD: 10   Damage: 1+2=3

Boulder: 28/50

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go over towards one of the rocks in this area and sits upon it to give myself a small break from this. This having been rather exhausting having to punch this rock over and over again. As i hear a rather loud yawn in comparison to the silence of the mountain to turn my head to the source. I see my familiar Kuro awakening from his nap and sees the boulder that is cracked but still standing. Kuro just lazily points towards the sky as the sun is about to set. yeah i know Kuro we have been here awhile. I say as i look out towards what i can from this mountain, and i smile at what i see. A beautiful sunset out on the horizon overlooking the trees and basking the people and wildlife on this floor with its setting sun. The colors of the sky allowing every creature to know it is approaching night.

I turn towards the boulder and walks up to it and goes for a quick jab at the boulder as i sigh in annoyance at having missed once more as i look at this boulder with contempt. Wondering how i keep missing such a stationary thing.

#89877  BD: 3

Boulder: 28/50

I quickly adjust myself once more as i look at the boulder as i move a bit to my left some more to try and reduce the chance of missing this giant boulder. I move my arm back and quickly punches at the boulder as hard as i can as i see it break and crack more as i continue to get closer to breaking this thing for good inch by inch with my strikes. I move a bit back after the strike to the boulder to appreciate the damage i have been doing to it, and to give a little space to hopefully to be able to move in and hit the boulder once more with a powerful strike. I look towards my familiar to see what he is doing and i see him just looking out towards the floor what i can assume is either enjoying the view, or to continue his nap. I grin a bit at his behavior as i focus on the matter at hand getting ready to punch a boulder with my hand.

#89879  BD: 9  1+1=2

Boulder: 26/50

I look at the boulder as i quickly move back and forth once more on my feet as i look at my target. I get into a position that i deem pretty good. As i then lash out with another punch at the boulder as the attack lands and cracks the boulder even more. I grin a bit as i see the cracks stating to spider web all around the boulder knowing the end is near for this thing. As i look at its health it seems to be exactly halfway, or  one or two below or above. Knowing the math isn't really exact in knowing how much is left in this thing at any time. However, rather then focusing on the task at this moment i just start to wonder about others and their situations that i have come across. As i start to just let my body run on auto pilot on attacking this boulder while i do so.

#89880  BD: 7  Damage: 1

25/50

I find myself thinking back towards the person i have met first. Itzal. I wonder how much someone as high leveled as himself has seen in this game. It makes me wonder how much has happened during my time of misery and self pity in that inn. How many people had to see people die right before their eyes? I can only think to the floor bosses and have to think how many died do to not being use to battling such a thing, and what the emotions other felt in that moment. I place myself in that situation and can only feel shock and stunned silence at the thought of seeing a player killed before my eyes. As i am thinking these thoughts i don't even notice the moment when my fist connects with the boulder and the proceeding sound of the web of cracks slowly growing more, and more.

#89881 BD:9   1+1=2

boulder: 23/50

Edited by Hestia

I sigh softly at such thoughts but knows that if i try to ignore them ignorance would be my downfall. To allow myself comfort in these things that i would rather not think about being a philosophy i would rather not ever believe in. I think on the number of floors their have been, and even more so find myself curious to how many players have fallen in those twenty bosses they have had to fight, and how many more will be ahead. How many out of the ten thousand players will actually make it out to the real world. Will i be one of those people or end up a martyr do to some player killing wanting to appease their sick lust of death, or be slain by a mob in the wild to be forgotten that way where no one will know my position. I smile a bit sadly and can only think that if i do die i hope it is for a good cause. Like defeating a floor boss, or if it aids in stopping whoever this Fearx person that has been bothering Izal, or somehow putting a dent into this Death Adder. Both of those people seeming to be absolute lunatics from what i have heard about them.

My body continue moving through the motions of attacking this boulder however i swing rather wide and miss the boulder, but quickly moves back in a slight zig-zag pattern while having my fists raised still in a boxing position to give strong punches to this thing.

#89882  BD: 3

Boulder: 23/50

I smile a bit as i think on what has been said about the fallen warriors. Having heard plenty of this Beatbox person with him sounding like a really cool person that i wish i could've had the chance to meet and talk to.Not particularly caring if we would've been friends or not, but it would've been nice to meet this person since it seems like he had friends that cared for him. Both Jonathan, and Itzal. I then wonder if this Death Adder has killed Beatbox it makes me wonder how many others have been killed by this man. Have their been others that have been killed? I pause a bit and thinks on another question. How many others could he have injured and left to die in some dungeon, or even a floor death. These things making me a bit paranoid and worried if i would ever meet this person. Knowing that if i did i would probably be a panicked and worried mess of a warrior that i am suppose to be in this world. I don't focus on the moment that my fist connects with the boulder and some small little cracks branch out from the already much larger ones slowly increasing its slow demise.

#89883  BD: 8   Damage: 1

Boulder: 22/50

i think on my own personality. Am i doing what is best for myself? I can only nod at the moment to that question. Thinking that getting stronger as fast as i can is for my own health to try and survive this world all by myself. That if i dared slowed down i would never catch up to those frontliners. I need to close that disparity that separates me from them. That is all i need to do. I need to get stronger faster and faster. Havok would be a good partner to have in this for sure. He seems to have that same drive i have. He is also very complimentary to myself in how we fight. I say out loud as my body moves forward and tries to punch the boulder but misses it by a few inches as i once again move back in a zigzag pattern. I need to get stronger, and i am taking Havok up their with me if i can do so. Me and him could combo most of the enemies that are out their if we could do so. His strength, and my shield could be good for taking out the monsters. However, sadly it seems like he is determined to draw hate from the monsters on his own though. I say with a soft sigh.

#89885  BD: 2

I think to my own characteristics this drive i have i know isn't the best to have since it can lead to my own ruin, and cause others worry. I look down  and shakes my head thinking that no one has the right to worry about my decision that i am making. Since we are all adults from what i can tell. I then pause and adds as a mental note the exception of Fae being the only one who seems to be a child from what i have seen. This making me curious how many other younger players are out their. Is Fae the only one? Or do we have more children running around in this game? Did some die already and  those were the ones on the monument? I shake my head knowing that if i think on such thoughts i could just go down a terrible rabbit hole of possibilities. I quickly move towards the boulders and tries to punch it but when my fist connects with it. It is like it does zero damage as i figure i just didn't hit the giant boulder hard enough.

#89886  BD: 5

I nod my head as i think to myself doing some self reflection while on this mountain. Knowing that i am far from perfect. I can have a nasty temper which will lead to fights if i let it get to me. I am headstrong in my decisions if i think it is for the best, and will be hard pressed to change my mind. I smile a bit sadly knowing i lied to Itzal a little bit. That i would try to relax more, but after that day all i have been doing is pushing myself harder, and harder each day. Not letting myself relax at all since that day. Only having brief moments to relax like talking to Lucoa, or spending time in that hotspring with Fae. I chuckle a bit thinking it must be really dumb luck to run into the daughter, and then mother a day apart from each other.

My body moves forward as i punch the boulder as hard as i could as the cracks spread more along the boulder to bring it closer to destruction. I take a step back to prep for the next attack. Letting my body just move and react as needed as i look at everything around me. for a brief moment as i let my thoughts roam for a little bit more as i look at the boulder.

#89890 BD:9  Damage: 1+1=2

Boulder:20/50

I think and wonder if their is anyway to help myself. To fix myself of these habits. I sigh knowing that i can't think of any kind of immediate solution as i just guess i'll ask my friend Itzal if he knows any place that is known for being calm, or meant to help layers. Figuring that he is strong enough to know many things that wold help with fixing some of my issues. Knowing that not everything can be fixed easily. That problems and self improvement require a person to face their demons head on, and try to conquer them with their own strength.I look to my hands and nods my head as i quickly moves towards the boulder and goes to punch it but i miss by a good couple feet as i quickly move back and takes a calming breathe to focus back on this boulder. Knowing that i need to hit it. That it is getting rather late.

#89893 BD: 1

Boulder: 20/50

I look at this boulder as i start feeling my body getting uneasy as i look to the sun and i quickly move in and punches the boulder as hard as i could as i look at it knowing i need to finish this faster. I need to move onto my next task. I have a shop to set up, and get more quests done. The floors aren't being finished any sooner. I need to be their to help out all the people on the frontline. They can use my strength to increase their odds of survival, and the stronger i get the more likely i am to be noticed by other players. To be seen as a use instead of a weakling who needs to be protected. I hold my hands tightly in a fist as i look ahead at this boulder as it crumbles more from my strike. I need to do this faster. I need to finish this quickly. I have spent to much time with this. I say with a frown on my face.

#89894   BD: 9  damage: 1+1=2

Boulder: 18/50

Very soon after the first initial strike i punch again with my other hand as i glare at this boulder as i continue feeling the anxiety and annoyance slowly growing within me. As i look at this boulder. Letting this feeling motivate me, and guide me with every strike i do against this boulder. I look towards the boulder and see it crumble more as i can only smile a tiny bit more at seeing things get closer to completion. Okay Ember do it again, and again you need to get out of here. To get back to your family. If you are in here any longer you might just shatter do to unpaid medical bills if the real world isn't doing anything to help us players who got stuck in here. I say with a angry look at the thought that the people who run the countries could do that, and i know it is a possibility do to the nature of politics.

#89896 BD: 6  Damage: 1

Boulder: 17/50

I put all my anger into my fists directing all that anger and energy and looks at the boulder with a grin glad it is here now right before me. Hello misplaced anger. I say as i punch it hard as i can but only get more small cracks as i glare at the boulder. As i quickly get ready to punch it with my left fish deciding to try and finish this fighting game style. To punch it repeatedly till it shatters into nothing. I look at the boulder as i think of people like Death Adder as i attack this boulder. People who think they are human, but are instead monsters for attacking and harming others for their own reasons. Reasons that are most likely warped and harmful to themselves and everyone around them. people who think they are right to use those around them to make themselves look good, or to use them for their own purposes.

#89897 BD: 8  Damage: 1

Boulder: 16/50

I quickly throw a jab at the boulder but just scuff the curving part of the boulder not even getting a solid blow on it as i stay where i am knowing that based on probability this game will have to concede if i just attempt to punch the boulder over and over again without any reprieve. As i get ready to strike again i wonder why i seem reluctant to actually join any guild that is out their. Maybe i worry that i could just end up being used. I look down and shakes my head knowing that such a worry is ridiculous. That their can only be strength in numbers, and within teamwork. I think to the people i know that could be nice to form a guild with, or to join a guild with. Ayame, and Havok. Those two seeming like they could make a good three man team of support, tank, and DPS. Myself filling in the tank slot since my build in mind does have a lot of mitigation in its future, and Ayame being the support since she wished to aim for that. Havok on the other hand seems to be going for a DPS build from what i have seen of his way of fighting. I smile a bit as i plan to get Havok, and Ayame to meet at some point so the three of us could do quests together.

#89899  BD:3

Boulder: 16/50

I quickly punch the boulder again making it crack more as i try to go through my mind on things that Ayame could use to help herself out. I think and nods my head thinking that i can be the tank, Havok being the DPS, and Ayame being the girl that is more so the utility to help us get what we could need. That being dependent on how she would want to go about things. Knowing that if she focused on healing she could get battle healing to help herself survive, and getting combat aid since that is what she would need to be a good support character from what i understand. I then think for a bit and figures if the three of us ever teamed up or Ayame with anyone that doing the damage bonus for the first aid mod would be the best for her. So i could provide the healing and she can give Havok the damage. I nod my head liking the that initial plan that can be formed which would be pretty decent all things considered.

#89902  BD: 6  Damage: 1

Boulder: 15/50

I throw a punch at the boulder as i miss once again by a good margin of mistake as i frown at that sight as i quickly forge the mistake, but learns from the mistake as best as i can. I go back to my earlier thinking as i try to think what quest i should do that would be of use to me. I can go for the sand shark and end that monster then and their to gain some more levels, or i can try to go for the survival skill to gain better regen of my health and survive the weather conditions better. I debate that for a bit as i look upon the boulder not noticing as i start bouncing from one foot to the other while i think. I end up choosing the sand shark knowing i need those levels desperately if i want to get anywhere in this game. Gaining those skill points to get better skills being the only way to survive since you will have better stats.

#89904  BD: 2

I launch another punch as it collides with the boulder I frown seeing no chance and figures it is once again do to the fact of not hitting it hard enough i focus quickly back on doing this. needing to succeed quickly in my mind. I think on what i'll do with this skill once i acquire it. I think for a bit and knows that i won't really do much with Martial Arts unless it can up my base damage for my sword. That way i can actually get some damage possibly which will greatly aid me in dealing some sufficient damage against enemies with mitigation. Knowing that is my biggest problem currently since i have to rely heavily on my thorns to deal any meaningful damage against ever enemy i have faced.

#89910 BD: 5

I throw a strong left punch at the boulder as the cracks along the boulder become more prevalent do to the strike, and the fact that the boulder is getting closer and closer to be destroyed. I grin knowing this ordeal is almost over. The sun in the sky getting closer and closer to setting fully. For it to just finally become night time. I frown at that thought not wanting to walk in the dark of night as i start getting ready to punch harder and faster. Not wishing to walk in the dark do to that making it harder to know when something is coming at you. The danger of the unknown being terrible to me. To never know when the next attack is coming. that setting making me particularly dislike the Let Their be Light quest do to the absolute darkness.

#89911 BD: 9  Damage: 1+1=2

Boulder: 13/50

i grin as i throw a right punch as the cracks grow slightly more once again. Come on Ember the home stretch. No stopping now. Just destroy it faster and faster. So it what you are made of girl. This is all you need to put yourself into the game. Next strike needs to knock this boulder into some rubble. I say to psyche myself up knowing the boulder won't actually break apart into smaller pieces, but saying that makes me more hyped and pumped to strike this thing to get closer, and to finally prove i am better then this hunk of rock that was somehow rolled up the hil onto this spot to cause players grief when trying to punch it. I focus myself fully prepping for the next punch i need to do.

#89912  BD: 7  Damage: 1

Boulder: 12/50