[F5-SP] it's coarse, rough ,irritating, and gets everywhere <<The Traveler>>

I make my way back through the long desert as i grumble softly not liking the heat of this floor. Especially since i have always hated place with lots of heat. I know this floor, and the floor that is made of volcanic setting i know being the ones that i will curse to the day i get out of this game. I just continue on my way hoping to end this torture soon. Having tolerated the heat enough in my opinion. Having always been better with dealing with it rather then cold, but i have never experienced heat like i am while in this desert. I just groan softly as i feel very glad i never had to live in Egypt or any place like that. If the desert here is like their then i never promise myself now that i will never visit a country that lives in sand ever.

#90003  CD: 3

I make it back towards the village after another day's travel as i find the old woman still waiting as she looks towards me. Oh you came back! did you bring my cargo! She asks while coughing a bit as i nod my head. yes i have ma'am i'm just glad to be of service. I say kindly with a smile to the woman feeling a sense of pride for being able to help such a old woman get back onto her feet after possibly losing a entire month or two worth of materials. I smile as the quest says i have completed it as i grin seeing the skill being added to my extra skills, along with receiving my SP reward. I smile knowing i am now one step closer to joining the frontlines, and being able to take on more quests. With this health regen, and terrain improvement. I can now go more places, and be in those places for longer periods of time.  I smile and heads on my way feeling like i have accomplished what i came here to do for now, but stays on the floor knowing their is one more thing i must do here before i move on.

#90004  CD: 10

Summary:

Survival: (Extra Skill) No Ranks. Passive. Effect: Increases the health you regenerate per post to 20 when out of combat. Survival also gives immunity to damage dealing environment effects.

2 SP, 400 COL.