Level: 16

HP: 320      Energy: 32

+2 damage

2 base damage

35 mitigation

+14 thorns

+2 paralyze

+1 Taunt

+1 recovery  (+1 energy on a CD roll of 6+)

Equipped items:

Revial: (damagex2, Paralyzex1) ( one handed curved sword)

Ruby Armor: (thorns x2, Recoveryx1) (heavy armor)

Twilight Shadow: (paralyzex2, tauntx1)

Kuro: (27 mitigation) (tier 1 protection familiar)

Skills:

Rank 2 curved Sword. (+2 damage)

Rank 1 combat aid: heals 4% per rank of a party member's health (rounded down)    Energy cost: 5% of healing done (rounded down

Howl: Active Post command.  Energy Cost: 10     Effect: Adds +3 Hate each against up to 4 targets.

Rank 1 Heavy armor: +8 mitigation

Extra Skills:

Martial Arts Rank 1:

Survivalist Rank 1: passive Effect: Increases the health you regenerate per post to 20 when out of combat. Survival also gives immunity to damage dealing environment effects.

Protector familiar: Rank 1 +27 mitigation

I stand on the third floor waiting for Havok to show up as i have on all my gear, and as always my familiar at my side. I shoot you a message to check where you are right now. You having said you had to go for a bit since some armor was ready for you. I type out a message and send it

Spoiler

@Havok

Hey i'm at the third floor main settlement. I'm by a water fountain towards the east of the teleporter. I'll be waiting here, and we can then head towards the wavering mist forest where the Hoya's labyrinth/tomb thing is suppose to be at. Keep in mind the plan please.

I send this message to you with a nod of my head as i lean against a wall of a nearby building as i wait for you to show up as i watch the NPCs walk around the place as i observe everything in this area as i know their are quests on this floor and even the second that remain untouched. The venomous warg on floor 2, and the rivalries on this floor. Being ones i am missing from my grasps of quest completion. However, rather the warg does seem useful i doubt their would be anything of worth coming from it since i have a feeling if i brought you on that quest now it would only mean death. I'll wait till you have reached level fourteen. that being the big barrier number between receiving SP rewards. One that i sadly missed and forgotten about when doing quests.

Edited by Hestia
Spoiler

Havok

Level: 4

HP: 80  Energy: 8

+2 damage from Weapon

+2 heavy momentum 

4 base damage 

26 mitigation

+7 thorns

+5 HP Regen/3 Turns

Equipped items:

Rare Great Spear: (damagex2,) ( 2 Handed Assault Spear)

Spiked Pauldrons: (Mitigation +2, Heavy Momentum +1) (heavy armor)

Siege Breakers (+1 Heavy Momentum, +1 Thorns, +1 Regen) (heavy armor)

Skills:

Rank 1 2H Assault Spear [+3 DMG]

Rank 1 Heavy Armor.

Taro was running behind, and he was almost never late. He prided on being on time for every event, every raid, even little dungeon runs, yet here he was all out sprinting towards the meeting spot. Her message was to the point, though polite. He could only imagine her kind face having a little crease from her annoyance. He truly did not want to cause that, but still, he kept in mind what he had heard about this quest. 

The twin minotaurs were dangerous, but something gnawed at the back of his mind. The quest said rewards and success were dictated by slaying one of the minotaurs...could they only fight one? Or could they fight two...and if they could, would it be at once? He sincerely hoped that was not the case. He was confident they could take them on one at a time, but two at once could be dicey. However, those thoughts were pushed to the side as he stepped off the teleporter and made his way to the fountain. Within a few moments Hestia came into view, and he waved her way.

I remain at my fountain just looking towards it as i continue to consider my options for doing these quests that are throughout these floors. I smile as i form a idea to help conquer the quests that would be outside of my grasp, and by extension Havok's if we aren't careful. I watch as the light of day relfects off the fountain's water as it brings me a smile and calm that the upcoming quest couldn't bring. The minotaurs once more being what await me in those tombs. I smile remembering my fight of slaying one by kicking off of a wall and passing by it. I then get smacked out of my memories by Kuro gesturing towards you as i kindly wave back with a smile on my face. I walk over towards you wearing my armor and gear already as i look over your equipment as i try to find the difference. After a bit i nod noticing the gauntlets look different as i don't question them.

Hey Havok ready to take on a monster from Greek Mythology. I say with a grin on my face as i look at you seemingly happy and excited as my blue eyes sparkle a bit from the way the water is reflecting the light off of it. So i got myself Howl so i can stop the Hoya's from attacking you. So keep in mind the plan okay? I say as i look at you as i send a party invite to you. The plan is to use my Howl to get the hate of the one of them, and then we both attack the beast while he is focused on attacking me who he can barely harm. I tell you encase you forgot in your haste for the armor and getting back here.

Taro's armor was still just plain in it's appearance. He hated having flashy gear until he deserved to have it, which always brought chuckles out when he came across people that prided themselves on badass looking armor and weaponry, but ultimately they were only a few levels higher than him. Hestia was different, for she really had thought out her build and was incredibly proficient at getting what she needed to get done. The fact she had gotten Howl was evidence enough of this. She was taking her role as tank and support seriously, and it would soon fall on Taro to man up. While he might selfishly have liked to pursue different build paths, he needed to amp his damage up moving forward if he was going to be depending on Hestia or similar players.

"I say bring it on then! I am more than ready, but I definitely will follow your lead. Though, I have some mitigation build in now! I should be good to go." He smiled and clenched his spear. He was indeed ready to go, ready to slay these beasts. 

Then lets go we don't have time to waste. I say with a grin on my face as i start to make my way over towards the forest that surrounds this town knowing to look for a house near the outskirts that will mention the troubles of screaming in the night. As we walk i look over to you. Hey Havok i have a plan for the future and i want to hear your input on it. I say to you as i look towards you. I want to form a small questing part of three members. With one being you, another being me, and the last being a player by the name of Kyoto. Kyoto and you are DPS, and myself would be the tank. With this you two could deal the damage before my health could ever reach the danger zone of any situation. I say confidently with a smile as we are walking through town. Would you be willing to join such a questing group to become stronger together. Since while the two of us are a good force to be reckoned with already we can't take on every quest out their yet. So would you be willing to join in hopes of getting stronger. I ask you as i look at you. 

Taro tapped his chin as they moved on through the path towards their goal. Hestia caught him off guard as she asked him about the party. It made sense, grouping up with lower level people and forging through some early to mid tier quests in hopes of getting easy quest rewards and leveling up fast. It was a smart idea, and Taro certainly could get behind it. Though he needed to know more about this Kyoto.

"I would definitely be up for it, but if you do not mind answering a couple quick questions. Who exactly is Kyoto, and how did you all meet? Is a friend or not guildmate, but someone you have worked with before? And like, what kind of build has he gone? One handed, two handed? Not to be too nosy, but am just kind of curious who he is like. Though truthfully, any friend of yours is likely a good person, and someone I would be lucky to also call friend. So ignore my initial hesitation, just overly curious is all."

Kyoto is a player around your level who i met on the second floor. He needed help with the Let Their Be Light quest that is on that floor, so i decided to help him out. Since he needed the protection, and i know completing that can be difficult if you don't have anything to counteract the accuracy loss when in that cave. He says he is going for DPS but for some reason goes for one-handed. Supposedly it is viable since someone else is using it. I am guessing whoever that is must be using light armor like he is. I tell you as i think a bit. And don't worry about the questioning Havok just know that Kyoto means good he just needs some refinement is all here and their to make him into a good fighter. Cause at the moment from what i can observe he seems to have a small problem with not jumping into fights right away with the mobs for quests. I inform you as we walk along through the town passing by NPCs and shops that are selling various items. The exit to the town just being a few feet away.

Taro paused a moment and thought to himself. It was likely that this Kyoto fellow was simply struggling to figure out what he wanted to do. Where Taro himself poured over builds during a lot of his waking moments, some of the others had taken a more casual approach to building. It was not that they ignored the gravity of the situation, but that they did not know better. That was where people like Domarus and Hestia came in, being good Samaritans to the newbies struggling and flopping about on their own. 

"If I had to guess, it's likely due to him not having been so thoroughly outfitted like we were by Macradon. And if he has not been questing much with other people, instead trying to solo things, he would definitely be gun shy. I mean, if I was in light armor, vanity armor even, like hell I would charge in. I would try and use stealth and kiting mechanics. But what else about him? Anything you learn?"

I shake my head no. Sadly i don't know much about him as a person except that he is a part of the Celestial Ascendants. A guild that helps out lower leveled players, and helps each other out to try and make everyone stronger. I tell you as we exit the town as i spy the shack of a home that we need to go to. I head over to it as i talk. He also seems to have a softer side to him since he seemed to get a bit emotional when helping out the child in the Let Their Be light quest. I think it might be something to do with his actual life. I tell you being honest with what i know of the person to help you either get to know them through me, or to analyze them. Knowing those would be the two likely things to do with such information. As we arrive at the shack you can hear a frightened voice speak.

Their are screams coming from that forest during the night. People going missing also. Can you please help them. Help us.  The frightened male voice says to us, and after he speaks we get the quest notification as i accept it.

Taro nodded as she spoke, Celestial Ascendants...that instantly gained his attention. That was the very guild he had ultimately hoped to join. Shield and Beats, the two people he was chasing, they belonged to that guild. It was not only chock full of competent people, but also as Hestia noted, they seemed to be geared towards helping new players and ensuring that everyone grew stronger from the team effort. That should be the true aspiration of everyone left in the game, for a high tide raises all ships. That said, he knew that people had their own motivations and reasons for doing things. He could not blame them. 

"He sounds like a good fellow though. I am definitely glad I met you, and that I had the chance to party up. We should be good to go. Ya, let us help them after all."

Edited by Havok

I nod my head with a smile as i lead you towards into the forest, and as soon as we enter a mist starts to cover the forest. As all you can hear is nothing no sound except for the unusual sounds of loud tapping against the bark of the tree. This is the wavering mist forest you can obviously see where it gets its name from. The usual basic mobs of this area are giant spiders also so expect to see giant webs, and maybe giant spiders if they are nearby. I warn you as we walk along the forest as we make our way to the minotaur that is this quest's monster to kill. I smile knowing the minotaur shouldn't be doing much damage from what i remember since i have picked up Howl, and Heavy Armour skills. So he won't be dealing any note worthy damage. So Havok do yo have any plans for the future besides me helping you out with quests? any goals you are striving for, or any thing you are wishing to do? I ask you curiously. Wanting to get to know what is going to be my partner in all of this a bit more.

"Spi...spiders? You mean..like real spiders?"

Taro sighed and tried to compose himself. The last thing he needed to have was a damn anxiety attack in a virtual world while worrying about things like life or death. There was a valid concern there, and now the he had to deal with this [censored] too. Not that he mattered in the grand scope of things, but he wanted to strive to become stronger. 

"I do. I want to join the same guild. There are some people there who I know. I used to play with them in another game. I really want to catch them. Their names were Beat and Shield in the other game, but I have no idea if they will remember me. You know?

Taro gripped his spear and looked forward, ignoring the potential webbing. It would just be his luck. 

I nod my head in understanding as i pat your shoulder. well if you want to talk to shield he owns a shop. That i do know for certain. However, it is on the eleventh floor. I tell you to help you meet what sounds like could be friends or idles you look up to. Not really knowing the answer to that. I see you stutter at spiders and pause as i can only guess you have a fear of them. Yes real spiders however if we move quick we can avoid seeing them, and just deal with the Minotaur/Hoya whatever this game wants to call it. I tell you in a gentle tone while keeping my arm on your shoulder to try and show i am here for you and their is no need to be frightened. As we walk through the forest and get closer to where the tomb is located at. You can see the mist slowly get denser and denser as we approach the tomb. All i know for goals is to get to the frontline to help them out. I sadly don't have any goal like meeting back up with friends or anything like that. Just the want to help people get stronger is all i am motivated by. I tell you as i rub the back of my head. The goal i have sounding a bit small in my mind compared to your goal of meeting back up with your friends some day.

Taro nodded to Hestia. "That sounds alright, I should look him up. See if he remembers me, you know? See, way back when I played a game called Crossreign. They were easily the strongest characters I had ever seen. I eventually reached near their level, I mean not really, but I ran a top guild as a main tank. I even raided with them some, but they were just so much better than I expected. Now, I am kind of a mix between their two styles. Ability to survive mixed with damage, those are my priorities. That and making friends, you know?"

Taro shivered a little as he saw a cobweb and noticed the mist getting denser and denser. They were nearing their target. Very near it would seem. "I know what you mean about getting to the frontline. But for now, it starts with these minotaurs, aye? Let's do this!"

I smile a bit as i narrowed it down to you viewing them as heroes and idols as i nod my head. Well Havok at least you get to see your idols in person now, so that is pretty good. I say with a smile on my face as i look towards you. In the distance a building made of stone slowly comes into sight. However, their seems to be stairs leading down into the ground. The sure signs of this being the tomb we are looking for. Loud tapping is heard around this area as the webs of the spiders start to become more common. The spiders seemingly have made a home in this area also considering the amount of things here. I just quickly have us start going down the steps into the tomb after admiring the architecture once more. Once inside the tomb it splits towards the right and left.

Taro grinned as Hestia kept her brave face on, and the effect was contagious. "You know Hestia, I know I have said it a lot, but you are really an inspiration. I know you started before me, but you are not so far ahead. Yet, you keep grinding and helping me and it sounds like others as well. You could be seeking out higher level players and going after more rewarding quests, but here you are helping me go after a Minotaur. You helped me with the insect queen, and I have a feeling you have a laundry list of quests to get after. And I am just really grateful. But that said..."

Taro nodded to the right side. His hands clenched his spear's haft firmly. While it was possible for him to lead, it was best for her. Her armor and skills would keep enemies occupied while he smacked them. "I think we should head right. I have a good feeling about him."

Then i think it is time we took down this beast and laid his weary soul to rest. I say with a grin as i head towards the left since i went right last time. The layout being the same their being a door to open as i slowly push it open and takes out my sword and shield ready to defend you against this beast. I just help out those lower then me, and i have sadly reached the apex of quests that i can do by my lonesome with the levels that i have Havok. I tell you. So i do have a laundry list of quests i wish to do, but now that list has changed to ones i can put you through to help make you stronger. I say with a smile as we see before us a huge beast wearing armor and holding a sword. It roars angrily as i just grin and roars back at it. As my roar sounding like a wolf howling at the moon. As i do so you can see the Hoya stop and stare me down. As i see i got its intention i move into the room and give the Hoya a come at me gesture.

The beast doesn't take that to kindly as it charges at me and swings his sword into my shield that i quickly moved to take the hit. Knocking me back away from it as i slide along the ground with a grin on my face. that would've done something if you actually had anything to back that false strength you have Hoya. I taunt it with a smile as i bang my sword against my shield once as the Hoya roars in ager at my words and actions. The Hoya dragging its hooved feet along the ground while glaring at me.

Howl: +4 hate towards

#90093Hestia  MD: 9   Hoya: 30+1-35=1(minimum)

[H:4] Hestia: 319:320   Energy: 22/32

Hoya: 45/45

Havok: ?/?  Energy: ?/?

Edited by Hestia

Taro watched with wide eyes as Hestia let a loud roar rip. Though, it was more of a howl than a...roar. It was than he remembered about the tanking skill he had looked at taking. Howl. It would cause the Hoya to focus on her, generating a large chuck of hate and aggro. This would be super easy if she could keep that up then. Of course, it would be easier said than done as the creature roared itself and let lose with a gruesome attack. It's sword connected violently with her shield, driving her back. It could or would have nearly cut the average player in half with that force - doubtless it was a critical hit. Somehow Hestia just grinned though, her mitigation doing its job. 

Not wanting to be left behind with the fun, Taro reached up and swung his spear forward, hoping to clip the mighty opponent. However, Taro missed badly and a familiar noise turned on. Heavy Mitigation. So it would be like that. "I lied. This was a bad idea, can't hit him for [censored]."

ID# 90094 results:

Battle: 1

[H:4] Hestia: 319:320   Energy: 22/32

Havok: 80/80 Energy: 7/8

It's just one turn Havok. Don't lose faith. This battle shall be easy i am sure of it. As long as we don't totally suck at hitting this thing. I say with a chuckle as i move forward towards the beast as i don't even get a chance to attack as the Hoya knocks me against the wall opposite to its position while glaring at me. I slowly get out of the Hestia shaped indent in the wall with a soft groan. Okay i don't think it liked my words Havok. Lets see if you're having any better on attack number two of this. I say with a small groan as i rub my left arm that is holding the shield. The impacts of the blow leaving the phantom pain running along it. I then quickly focus back as the Hoya seems ready to attack me once more. Its eyes doing what i can assume is the equivalent of a glare. For a brief second i would swear to the day that i die i saw those eyes glow red that was how angry this beast is at this moment.

#90095  BD: 2 MD: 10

[H:4] Hestia: 319:320   Energy: 19/32    Bear Knock: Missed  (-4 energy+1 natural energy recovery per turn=-3 energy)

Havok: 80/80  Energy: 7/8

Edited by Hestia

"You know that sound? That buzzing, annoying sound? Why you try to focus, but you keep on being distracted? I swear that is the essence of Heavy Momentum."

There was little fanfare as the creature roared and struck again. It's aim was sure and true, and it did a whole lot of nothing. Hestia was dramatically over qualified for this monster, and the thing would have destroyed her if the circumstances were different. Yet, again, Hestia also missed, and as Taro reached back with his spear for a big attack, the buzzing returned. His attack was closer to hitting this time, but Heavy Momentum buzzed onward, almost taunting it's owner. He would not miss again.

"What is it with us not being able to hit? Gahleeeee. Please chaos gods, let us just kill it. And while I would love to turn it into a beef kabob, it hitting you would give thorns too. That alone would kill it quickly. But no...we have to do this the painful way."

ID# 90096 results: Battle: 4

[H:4] Hestia: 318/320   Energy: 19/32

Havok: 80/80 Energy: 6/8

Edited by Havok