[F3-PP] The Minotaur falls <<Search for the Hoya>>

I hold my blade with a smile on my face as i look at the Hoya. I charge at it with a smile as the beast does the same. I think back towards what i have learned from one of the frontline players. The hoya swings down with his mighty sword but i quickly raise my shield upwards bashing against his sword causing the Hoya to stagger backwards from the attack. I then smile towards it as i rush in towards it as i slash along its chest, then stomach with a final attack along its back to legs. I then back away from the Hoya as i make sure to stand in front of it. Well you monster get back up, or are you to weak to actually stand for yourself. I say to the enemy who just received some actual damage as the Hoya roars in protest to my words pushing me back with just the volume of its voice a bit as it tries to force itself to stand back up.

#90097  BD:9  MD: 3  CD: 8 (+1 energy do to recover)  5+1x4=24 damage. Bear Knock: (-4+1 energy gained naturally+1 energy do to recovery=-2)  Hate: (+1+1 do to taunt)

[H:6] Hestia: 318/320   Energy: 17/32

Hoya: 21/45

Havok: 80/80 Energy: 6/8

Taro grinned broadly as he saw the attack play out. Hestia's movements were exquisite, riddled with ease and grace. It would have been one of the sword arts she had been spamming, Bear Knock.Of course, it took some luck for her to seriously dent the creature, and that is exactly what she did. Her momentum was enhanced by a critical strike, and her attack left the creature under 50% of its HP. "Great job Hestia! Another one of those and you could easily kill it by yourself. But, now is my turn! Hope my momentum helps here. Cause...joke...never mind."

Taro noted the creature's own attack go wide, and he timed his assault around that window. Leaping up, he felt a rush come over him as he slashed his spear diagonally across the creature's hide. Without a doubt, Heft and Heavy Momentum paid off as nasty contact was made. Taro nearly matched Hestia's damage as he left the creature on death's door.

ID# 90098 results:

Battle: 10

[H:6] Hestia: 318/320   Energy: 17/32

Hoya: 1/45

Havok: 80/80 Energy: 5/8

I look towards the beast who has his sword propped against the ground trying to keep itself steady cause otherwise it would just fall over and die. I look down at it. Son of Minos may your soul be put to rest. I say as i swing my sword decapitating the Hoya as it bursts into crystals. I smile a bit as the first part to kill on the of the Hoya's is completed. I then turns towards you. Well next stop now is to go into the room adjacent towards this one. It leads to a room that has the Hoya Pendant. I won't know what it'll look like since it's appearance changes each time. Well Party Leader go on ahead and look. I say gesturing towards the door with a curious look. Wondering what your Hoya Pendant will end up looking like. I just lean against the wall that has a hole shaped like me where i got thrown into it. My familiar keeping an eye on the hallway where the other Hoya could come charging down if he discovers our position within this tomb.

#90099 BD:8  Basic attack: 5 DMG

Hestia: 318/320    Energy: 17/31

Hoya: 0/45 (DEAD)

Havok: 80/80 Energy: 5/8

Taro nodded and smiled to himself as he watched Hestia finish off the creature. She was reverent and efficient, and he was glad to be fighting against her. Soon enough he hoped, he would be able to contribute as much as she had. But that was not a wistful thought, it was just something he needed to work on and towards. His requested gear would help out a lot in that regard, and he eagerly awaited confirmation that it was done. Domarus' shop would be his first stop and then Macradon's smithy. His ring and new spear should help out a lot if he got some lucky rolls. 

Speaking of which, as Taro was about to head into the room that Hestia mentioned, a familiar glint caught his eye. "Chest! Right there in the wall, behind a rock." Taro pointed at the chest. Sometimes the gods did smile after all. 

ID# 90100 results: Loot: 15

A chest! I say excitedly glad to hear of that as i walk over towards where this chest is as i look at it with a smile a smile. I move the rock and then drags out the chest and lays it out on the ground. I once again take my sword out going to prop the chest open with my sword to do this. Havok take a few steps back. We don't want another Mimic incident. Especially since this one would be insanely strong compared to us since i am opening it. I warn you as i then stick my sword into the chest. I then slowly open it carefully as i sigh in relief seeing that it isn't a mimic. As the chest opens it pops up with rewards for me since i opened it.

Loot from chest:  300 COL, 3 T1 materials, 2 rare Consumables

Well what do you need from this Havok? I ask you curiously wondering what you need from all of this that i just got from opening the chest as i tell you what i got from it, so you know your options.

Taro tapped his chin while he watched Hestia pry the hidden chest open. She was always a lot better at that part than he was in the short bit he was questing with her. Twice she had gotten good finds, and once he had found a mimic. Not that the mimic was a bad time, it showed him exactly what one looked like and what could happen if he was not careful, but he wanted loot above all and to get that, he needed COL and materials. "Uhm, the consumables might be nice, but am more focused on COL and Materials at the moment. I put in some requests that should get my damage up once I rank up my sword arts some. So, materials are less important at the moment I guess. But it's whatever you think would be best." 

Taro walked past her into the room, and saw the pendant sitting on a pedestal in the middle of the room. It was an onyx pendant, jet black but sleek and gorgeous. This had definitely been worth it. Picking it up, he saw the notice flash across as finishing the quest. <Hoyas of Minos received> 

Walking back out the Hestia, Taro cocked his a head to the side for a moment and wondered aloud. "You mentioned a shop, what profession are you doing? Also we should head back. We're finished here. Also, we need to get me a familiar. Would help a bit."

Hearing what you need i send you the rare unidentified consumables, i give you two of the T1 materials and i keep one for myself, and i send you all the COL. Having a smile as i do so knowing you need these things more then i do. Especially the COL if you plan to get that consumable identified by a merchant at any point. Their you go Havok trade sent so you can have all that. I say with a happy smile on my face as i watch you enter the chamber and come back out fairly quickly letting me know the quest is completed. After doing so i lead us back out as we continue our talk. Yeah i have a shop on the fourth floor, and i am a performer. At the moment i can only create things to help you find a familiar, or create a item that would allow us to summon monsters that would allow us to just gets lots of loot rewards like with what happened with the mimic. I inform you as we walk along back into the forest filled with spiders to get back towards the main settlement of floor three.

Taro did a double take as Hestia sent the trade. She was being rather generous with her share of it, and Taro almost felt guilty. However, he had learned long ago not to...question or object to someone's generosity. If they had not meant to do it, they would not have done it. To doubt the the decision, well it was offensive and disrespectful. She was at peace where she was, with what she needed, and her plans, and as she had said all along, those plans depended on Taro getting stronger. Stronger and better gear; so, if she was willing to split the loot more favorably in his direction to give him a head start, who was he to doubt it. 

"Oh, a performer you said? The...wait a familiar song? That would be...like super helpful I think. I definitely need to do that quest. I am not sure if its solo only, or if we can do it together. But I figured out I need one. There's a couple stats still missing from my repertoire that would smooth things out immensely. But also loot sounds good." He laughed at that before giving it some thought. "In another game, I may have gone blacksmith, but I am thinking I might go cook myself. Seems to be a lack of them, and I have some experience at the cafe. Think it's a smart choice?" 

it is kind of solo in the sense that i wouldn't get any benefits from it since i already have my little familiar Kuro. I say with a smile as we walk through the dense mist of the forest as i look at everything as we walk along. I can try to make you a familiar calling crystal if you want? I will probably fail since i am only a rank 1 performer so getting actual things seem to be difficult from what i can gather, and what do cooks do? I ask curiously as i look towards you now knowing two people who are going into cooking for a profession. What kind of things do they offer. Like buffs, and debuffs, or like stat changes? I never got my answer from the last person i asked who i helped out with reaching their cooking profession in that quest to get one. I tell you with a smile. And i say go for whatever profession would make you happy. Performer wasn't my first choice, but my friend Itzal convinced me to go into it since he wanted me to try and follow a dream i viewed as dead. The dream being a actual professional singer. I tell you with a small chuckle. Yeah i know it sounds kind of stupid. I say with a small smile as we make our way through the forest. Not smiling full brightness do to not viewing myself as any sort of good in singing.

Taro nodded as she spoke. "Well, I would still love to have you along if you are ok with doing it again. I promise I would not flake on you, but I think if we can get me a familiar, the accuracy one in particular, I'll become much more effective. If you can make a calling crystal that would be immensely helpful for sure." Taro nodded to himself this time. "And if we can get my cooking goingI think having the extra buffs would be immensely helpful, you know? Even 5% changes in our favor, if we stack them up three or four times that increases our greatly. But hey, regarding performing, that seems like a cool idea. If you have that dream, Itzal was spot on in helping you rekindle it again. Not everyone has that chance."

Looking past the surrounding webbing, Taro took a moment to look in the bushes, trying to see if he could score any more materials before they turned in the quest. "Ignore me a second, just trying to see if I can pick any materials up before we are done." Despite his ambitions, he found nothing. 

ID# 90121 results: Loot: 1

Edited by Havok

Understandable Havok. I say with a nod of my head as i make a note to head back towards my shop after this quest to make myself a familiar calling crystal to help you out. I would happily help you out Havok, and for the familiar calling crystal just tell me what kind of song you would want on it, and i'll have that play so you could be listening to music you like. Otherwise i would choose from a song i like. I tell you with a smile on my face as i see all the webbing and some unfortunate mobs like a deer, and bear get trapped within the strong webbing awaiting their demise at the hands of a spider. Well if you are going into cooking i say go for it. I say cheerfully and and happily smiling a bit hearing your support. Thanks Havok again i'll try to make that crystal as best as i can i promise. I say excitedly with a smile as the mist becomes less dense as we get closer back towards the shack where the quest started.

Taro nodded to Hestia and smiled. "That crystal would mean a lot and any help is always welcome, you know that. Besides, if I can get a friend like Kuro, it would be awesome I think. Though Domarus has a small dragon. Wish I had some say in the matter, but I cannot be too picky when it comes to what I will get." Taro grinned at that thought, hoping to find a tiger or similar. But there would be time to see what fate brought him.

With little more fan fare, the duo reached the shack, having left the misted forest behind. "You know, I am eager to see Kyoto in action. He sounded like an interesting fellow. Ah here we go." Knocking on the door, Taro entered the building and completed the quest. His reward was transferred and he smiled broadly. "Well then, on to the next one aye? What did you have in mind?"

For now i think i should head home to try and get you that crystal okay Havok. I say with a smile as i wave to you with a smile as i leave the party. You try to stay safe okay. I will try to be quick with the whole crystal thing, but know it could take a few days. I tell you as i then head back into town knowing that i lied, but i think i am ready to handle the gemini quest but it is a solo only one. I'm coming for you even though i don't know how that works honestly, or why it is even called gemini. Is their two bosses or something that are identical? I ask myself very confused by the name of the quest as i stand on the teleporter to the town as i grin. Sixth floor main settlement. I say after my familiar had got on with me as we're transported to the sixth floor main settlement to tackle the quest known as the gemini however that is suppose to go.

Summary:

Both: 1 SP, 200 COL

Hestia: 1 T1 Material

Havok: Hoya of Minos, 2 T1 materials, 300 COL, 2 rare consumable.