[F2-PP] Protecting the light <<Let Their Be Light>>

I can only nod my head wondering how well the cooking professions could do that. Make bat kabob to serve, or maybe even grilled wasp, or take Avalanche and turn it into ice cubes for a drink. i can only think of many ways i would want my enemies turned into for giving me a hard time during these quests. I quickly take a calm breathe to dispel those thoughts and focus on the fight at hand. I bend my knees and kicks off towards the enemies as i spend once more trying to hit both of them however one manages to just barely gets out of the way do to having superior eyesight in this cave. The other wasn't so lucky as i cut into it reducing it to yellow health also with a critical hit. I just get as i manage to dodge both of their attacks out of reflex. Self preservation winning over activating my thorns effect.

#90428  BD: 5-1=4   MD: 5

#90249  BD: 10-1=9 MD: 2  CD:11 (+1 energy)   6x3=18

[H:6] Hestia: 355/360  Energy: 14/36

Giant Bat #1: 13/50 (does 20 DMG if lands attack)

Giant Bat #2: 18/50

[H1] Havok: 120/120 Energy:  7/12

Taro figured the best bet would be to rinse and repeat. Hestia's attack was successful against the second bat, and she put some good damage into the creature. But that was not enough, Taro needed to take one of them down to feel good about himself. He needed to be her equal, even if a few levels back. Thus, he gripped on his spear and began the attack again. Heft was the attack of choice this time. 

Thankfully, the gods were forgiving as he slammed the spear head into the bat and it burst into little shards. His attack was right on target, having scored a vicious blow. Sadly Keen wore off, as did heavy momentum. But it didn't matter, the target was dead, and only one remained.

ID# 90430 results:  Battle: 5-1+3 = 7, 7 DMG x 2 = 14! Bat 1 is dead.

H:6] Hestia: 355/360  Energy: 14/36

Giant Bat #1: DED

Giant Bat #2: 18/50

[H2] Havok: 120/120 Energy:  6/12

I grin rather happily seeing the millions of crystals burst out from the defeat of the first enemy seeing the illuminated enemy of the bat i change gears. I take my sword back to my side holding it normally instead of forward like what is required of farrant full moon. I look up towards the bat and quickly kicks up towards it while it is disoriented from the light and defeat of it ally. I spin in the air and quickly starts slicing along its wings and then body. The bat on the low health as i grin and stabs it into the head of the bat as it bursts once more like the last. Both of them defeated with this attack. I fall towards the ground and lands harmlessly as the little crystals and shards light up the room. In the far back of the open area of the cavern you can see a scared little girl hiding behind a rock. Her head visibly poking out from it to see what was happening.

#90431  BD: 10-1=9   MD: 7 (dead)   Bear knock: 5x4=20

[H:8] Hestia: 355/360  Energy: 11/36

Giant Bat #1: DED

Giant Bat #2: 0/50

[H2] Havok: 120/120 Energy:  6/12

Taro grinned broadly as he saw Hestia move in and take on the last creature. Taro recognized that look in her eye, and he almost laughed as she started her sword art attack. With a ruthless efficiency, the young girl attacked and delivered a strong blow. Her sword slashed and stabbed the last bit of necessary health, and we both smiled as the health bar went from a quarter full to nothing. It soon exploded like its sibling. Taking Hestia's cue, Taro turned around and waved at the younger girl. It was definitely time to end the quest and move forward. "Hey there little one. It's safe to come out now. We took care of the bad monsters! Your mom is looking for you, and we need to get you home." 

Taro was definitely ready to get a move on and get the quest over with. Hopefully the young girl had not been hurt and would be willing to come along. There were too many other quests to get to.

The scared young girl slowly makes her way out from behind the rock and runs towards you and grips your leg tightly while crying from having been so scared. She says no words most likely to scared to form any at this moment. I smile a bit at the sight as i pick the young girl up and carries her out of the cave. Once we are out of it all of us including my familiar i put her on the back of Kuro who just nods his head in understanding. The little girl seems awed and a bit excited to be riding in her words. A really big puppy! I chuckle a bit at her words as Kuro seems to take some small offense to the term but doesn't do anything bad since it is a young cub/child. I turn to you with a smile. Another successful quest done Havok. Lets get this one turned in by entering town where the mother will be waiting by the gate. I say with a smile as i look up towards the sky to see what time it is.

Taro nodded, both to the girl and Hestia. There was nothing better than feeling this sense of accomplishment; it was one they had carefully worked towards. However, he walked quietly, humming to himself. They needed to get accuracy between their builds. It was not the hardest thing to find, but it made Taro feel foolish for investing in the keen enhancements without having the base accuracy to take advantage of it. That of course he had to go back to the drawing board. Without the familiar, he had a gaping hole in his stat block, and truthfully, it was fine now, but he needed to get moving towards that. "Aye, another one. We did well, at least...well, we did good. Was a good learning experience, how to balance aggression and juggling hatred with multiple mobs. But I have a sinking feeling we both need to consider some things."

Taro reached over the fuss with the NPC's hair, smiling at her. "But ya, here's the town. You said the mo-" Taro was unable to finish his thought as the mother sprinted out towards them. She yelled...or sobbed something unintelligible as the quest completed prompt appeared. "Guess it was really that easy heh. Well, on to the next one." 

Yeah time for the next one so then want to punch a rock and feel inadequate while doing so, beat some beginner tier quests i had you skip over, walk through a desert, or get you a profession if we haven't done that yet. I ask you as i smile at the sight of the mother picking up her daughter and spinning her around while crying tears of happiness at being with her baby girl again. I feel a pang of emotion echo through me as i can only imagine that is what my mom is going to be like, or maybe even my little sister. Wait how long have i been in this game? I have never really asked myself that but it just hit me now i don't know how long i have been in here for . How much time was spent in misery. The fact of that worries me a bit wondering how many months have passed since being trapped. Kuro just looks and is glad to have the child off of him but gently nudges her to urge her to be safe. The little girl pets his head with a smile then follows her mother back home.

Summary:

LD: 10

Hestia: 1 SP, 450 COL

Havok: 2 SP, 450 COL