[F5-PP] The preperation before the storm

So sub-dungeons are a place where you can get a good amount of loot from beating monsters that drop said loot. I say making sure i understand what i have been told as i smile a bit if that is the case. Knowing i have a target i can aim for in trying to get things i would need. Not particularly loot since i would just prefer getting mine from having a blacksmith forge them, but i do need most of all materials, and then secondarily COL. With those i can actually improve more and more as far as this game will allow me to succeed and then i can be of more help to the people around me. Well if we're going to get to one of those dungeons Crozeph i can say for certain that i'll be having the capacity to obtain lots of debuff crystals rather soon. I say with a smile and then adds. That is assuming that i get rather lucky in such creations. I say with a chukle knowing i'd have to trust in the RNG of this game to allow me to craft those items. I'll make sure to go to your shop then whenever i find some armor, or shields that need identifying. I tell you in a cheerful tone of voice.

Crozeph smiled as Hestia got the gist of sub-dungeons "from what I've heard so far when I was scouting, materials are sure to be found" he told her "my profession doesn't require much of materials and if I get my rank high I can even sell some but for you that might be of great help" he added "of course there's the danger from the monster that we'll encounter but as soon as we find one I'll be saving it in a map then we can prepare to get into it, stock some potion and buffs before entering the dungeon" he continued. Crozeph wanted to help since he knew Hestia needs materials for her profession. "The only problem with it is that those are quite hard to find, not to mention monster that gets in the way and annoys you but I'm sure we can try to find some" he uttered. Crozeph was selling general goods in his shop and that included dungeon maps, he might be able to help with that item.

well how about we go about it this way when trying to find one such sub-dungeon. During our travels in the desert if you would be accompanying me. We could search for a dungeon while trying to find the sand shark to kill it for the completion of the quest. That way we would be out their with a dual purpose and can try to accomplish both by keeping an eye out, while completing the quest. Also, if you need a item to boost your finding chances i have a piece of armor created by a tailor that is able to do that if you need to use it. I say with a smile wishing to be of help by offering anything that would be of use. Be it some items to boost our chances of finding them, or by prepping for this myself through the creation of items that i will be able to make in my shop through the materials i will have on hand.

I then hear your soft muttering and smiles. Well think of it this way Crozeph if they were easy to find the rewards wouldn't be as satisfying as they would be now. Since with all the hard work we'll put into just finding such a sub-dungeon the payout for when we complete the dungeon will feel all the better, and create that better sense and feeling of accomplishment. I say with a smile speaking in a optimistic, happy tone of voice.

Crozeph gave a faint smile at the idea "yeah we can do that, I'll buy one Tier 1 dungeon map once we get your quest started" he told her. Crozeph thought of other people who could join them if he ever finds an intermediate dungeon "if we ever find an intermediate level dungeon, we'll bring someone in with us" he told Hestia "I can't just let you take hits without providing support on attacks" he added. Crozeph then glanced at his user interface "as of now I'm still having some new equipment made for my next explorations and since you're asking for assistance on the Sand Shark quest, I'll be helping you first before exploring somewhere" he told her. Crozeph then decided that they should plan out their adventure soon "so you'll tank while I hit? sounds about right but let's also bring some potions or if you have any, buffs" he tols Hestia, trying to make do with what plan he has "we can rest on some ridge or canyon before we proceed to the location of the shark, I've marked it last time so I guess I can track it again" he added. Their going to fight something who isn't suppose to be beneath the sand and he thinks that Hestia might be able to take the hit, he just need to hit the shark until it drops dead again in front of him.

For healing items i have the potions that you get from beating the first lesson quest, and then i have about three crystals that were created that are meant to heal a single target. One being 120 health, and the other two or three being 40, or 80 health. I tell you with a nod of my head informing you of healing items that i have. That i could use at any time that i wish. Also for this intermediate dungeon who would you bring for that? I ask out of curiosity wondering who would you bring from those that you know. Wondering if it would be any of those player killers you said you have meet, or if it would be any of these people from this guild you are a part of. Also for this sand shark i am certain i can take all of its hits with ease, but this intermediate dungeon i don't know the strength of so i will be rather unprepared no matter what, so i would happily accept any support that you would bring for that if it ends up being that sort of dungeon. I say with a smile on my face.

Crozeph rubbed his chin for a second and tried to remember all the information he has gathered "the Sand Shark is a bit easy, I've done the quest solo but we still can't underestimate it" he uttered as they continued to share information and plan things out "about the dungeon, yeah intermediate is kinda hard, I also think that we can take on a Tier 1 dungeon" he told her "its just that we'll have to take some time on fighting mobs, no need to rush and get to the loot or exphe added. There are things that they don't know once they enter a dungeon, Crozeph doesn't want to risk other player's safety because of his habits of exploring "or if we figure out that it would be hard then we'll just have to sell the map to someone and try to find another dungeon again, that way you can stock up on potions and buffs while I stock up on materials to give to you" he continued "that would pay off and we can go on a lot of dungeon soon" he added all the details he could so that Hestia can understand what he plans. "about bringing someone in, well it could be the tailor who I trusts on making my armor and clothing right now, Hei is the name" he told Hestia "or maybe my guild leader Stryder along with a healer named Eatos, they could be of great help" Crozeph then looked at her "you might know some of them."

I nod my head as i listen as i smile at hearing you go through what you say. Glad that you know to take your time with every action, and that their is no rush in doing these things since good preparation and caution is the only thing allowing people to live. I know Crozpeh and i'll make sure to be careful and not get in over my head with the sand shark. However, i do still consider myself more then ready to handle it since if everything goes as i want. By the time we're ready to go with this sand shark i should be unable to take any damage besides the minimum of it do to my Mitigation. I tell you with a smile on my face sounding rather sure of that fact.

For the dungeon i can understand being cautious since it is a random dungeon that we know nothing about so taking our time is the best thing to do in that situation rather then rushing in. I say nodding my head as i wonder what a dungeon will look like. Would it be the typical stone walls and fixed paths, or would the dungeon change to its environment and be more complex in some manner or the other. I then hear the name of the people that could help and you saying that i might know the names. I shake my head no. No i don't think i know them..... I then pause as a name rings a bell. Ohhh wait yeah Stryder sounds familiar. I think i saw him at the Halloween Party Event and said some words to him, but i don't really know him that much at all. I say with a nod of my head. But the others i have never met before. I say to you.

Crozeph crossed his arms and looked at Hestia "now that we've got everything settled, we can begin your quest" he told her "too bad you don't know those people, they're good ones, especially Stryder or Hei, I haven't had much time knowing Eatos though" he added. Crozeph opened his user interface "if I'm not wrong, my equipment are already done and I just have to pick them up" Crozeph placed his elbow on the table and glanced just outside the shade "well this heat we can already deal with, our preparations are already done, plus I get to know another player" he looked at the tank who is now his new ally and companion on his future journeys "this would be a great opportunity for us to go and try to make the most of the combination or our builds" he told her. Crozeph then leaned on his chair and waited for Hestia to agree with what he just said.

Well i'd be happy to get to know more players that are from this game. To know more people is always more beneficial since you can learn more stories, and you can get to know interesting people and what they are like. I say rather happily with a grin. Wondering what these people are like if they are friends with you. Knowing that they'll probably interesting in some fashion or the other. Particularly Stryder since i do remember him saying he liked this game, and i can see why now after my own experiences between the party and now. Well i hope your gear is how you wished for them to be Crozeph. You can go pick those up, or have the person that made them come here if that is more convenient for this if the person that made it wants to join us. I say with a nod of my head. So then i'm ready to start this quest at any moment that you are Crozeph. A sand shark needs to go turn into shattered crystals, and then we can work on finding this dungeon of yours. I say rather excitedly.

(ooc: this is my final post)

Crozeph stood up of his chair  and walked a few feet away from the table "well I'll be picking them up since I don't want Hei to be trouble by taking it here" he told Hestia "you can wait for me to return or you can message me when I'll be coming back" he added. "We can start when you want it, I'll be ready anytime, be it later or tomorrow" he told Hestia. Crozeph then decided to get on with picking up his equipment "I'll return as fast as I can!" he shouted as he was further away from where they were sitting a while ago. Crozeph has never thought of finding another player to join or help, he was always the aloof one yet he does not push people away. Crozeph stood at the portal and smiled "this will be fun" he said to himself. Crozeph then teleported away from the floor down to where Hei's shop is.

I smile a bit as i nod my head. I'll be waiting near the exit to the town Crozeph. After all if i remember correctly this town only has one exit so it shouldn't be that difficult to find me. I say with a smile and a wave of my hand. Also, i would prefer as soon as possible Crozeph so later today would be better then tomorrow. I say and then smiles as you start to make your way to the teleporter as i make my way towards the exit to relax for awhile knowing i have all that i need in terms of my gear since i can't ask a blacksmith for new gear as of yet do to insufficient funds. I frown at that knowing i'll need to find such materials rather quickly since i am in desperate need of them to actually make decent gear to survive as best as i can. Knowing that currently i don't have anyone to ask since they are busy from what i know of things. With those thoughts i make my way towards the exit with my familiar as i just rest by the floor unless a thought of something else passes into my mind for me to do in the meantime of waiting.

Summary:

Crozeph and Hestia are rewarded: 200 COL, 1 SP