[F1-PP] A peaceful walk

I make my way through the first floor in the Town Of Beginnings as i walk while in simple vanity clothing of a scarlet red shirt, and greyish pants that go all the way down my legs. My hands are within my pockets as i look around the nice peaceful little town. Letting myself just observe people as i walk along my way looking at everything with my green colored eyes. As i look around at everything and anything i frown as i wonder what to do about that player Domarus. He is clearly going to be troublesome in every manner possible to me, and i just need to find a way to deal with him. I look to the ground and i frown even more as i wonder if i should say anything to anyone about him. If i do it would allow me to protect those i hold dear for a just encase, but at the same time i hold no evidence against him.

I sigh softly as i just continue my walk through the town of beginnings as i find myself here to try and clear my mind to help me focus in on all the tasks that i need to complete. On all the objectives that need to be done to try and get enough strength, or at least find a partner that could be of help in clearing quests. Those seeming to be the most difficult to do at this moment. I look around and find myself in one of the nice parks within the town as i just sit on the ground and looks towards my familiar. A lion the size of a big dog whose wings are matching the size that would befit a creature of that height and weight to allow flight. His fur as white as the purest snow, and his wings as black as the night. I pet my familiar's head as i look towards the sky as i feel a gentle breeze blow through this area. My black hair that has silver streaks gently blowing with the wind. My familiar lays at my side and cuddles up just enjoying the attention for now.

@Facade

Facade had been stuck on the first floor with many players who were afraid of leaving, because they did not want to lose their life. His sapphire blue eyes examining the world in front of him, as he still did not believe that he in stuck in a 'Death Game.' The feeling of the breeze blowing through the Town of Beginnings felt all too real and his snowy white hair blowing back by the wind. There were some players who have advanced through the floors coming back to the Town of Beginnings to help others, but Facade stuck to the shadows and away from people. 'I need to start my training and move my way up towards the next floor. If I sit around here forever, I will never make it out.' He walked along side the alleyways and made his way to the center of the Town of Beginnings. He notices a lot of players gathering around each other and realizes they are setting up for a party to enter the wilderness.

Facade walks out of the alleyway and towards the center. 'I should probably get started on a quest, but I don't think I would be able to do much without any sort of information.' He glances around the area and something caught his attention was a white lion sort of creature he had not seen before and the wings were as dark as night. 'What in the world is that? There was talk about creatures that would fight alongside players, but I have not seen one before.' It seemed like the owner of the familiar is someone who had advanced past the 'Noobs' of this floor. If Facade wanted to grow stronger and head up to the higher floors, he would need to get the help of other players, but he was not the type of person to initate a meaningless conversation, so he kept himself at a distance. Only seen in the starting gear provided to him at the start of the game. Black long sleeve shirt accompanied with a dark brown leather tunic. He also had black fingerless gloves, dark brown pants and black boots to match his attire.

Edited by Facade

I remain where i am at just petting my little familiar as i look up towards the sky. I wonder where to even go from here? I need to find players that is for certain, and to do that requires me to actually go on quests that would be to my level so i can gain more experience faster. That is my crucial need at this moment for certain. Along with finding someway to find information on this Domarus character. All i have is that girl Keres who wouldn't say anything for certain do to her being fiercely loyal and just as good at deception from what i can tell. I then grin realizing Domarus did say two other names that could help me in my search of trying to tell if he is a liar. Aereth, and this person called Hidden that i had only met once. Those two being names i need to find somehow and agree to tell me what i want to know. Then their is the girl Embers that could be of use also in trying to learn about this person she seems fine with working with. Lots of options, but not a lot of ways to go about meeting these people.

I look around the area of where i am at. Looking around the park and then towards the town once more. I then see a person standing out their as i gesture for this person to come forwards. Not caring who they are since if they are staring then they must have some sort of reason to look at me. May it is just curiosity, or some other emotion that can be linked back towards my familiar. I know that could be very likely do to the color combination and sight could be quiet unusual for people who are not use to seeing such a thing for a few seconds. Then their are other possible reasons they could just be standing at a distance. Shyness? No i don't think so the person seems not that type from their stance. Maybe preferred distance. That is a likely choice. Then their are the more darker reasons that i fight back the urge to think about since i would prefer the reasons are for good rather then evil. If they are evil i am safe while being in this town since it is a safe zone.

Facade notices the player gestures for him to come towards her, but he had to stay calm and not do anything irrational. He does not know what could happen, but he knows the safety of the town will keep him safe. There were others around him, but he doubts that she was calling for anyone else, but if she is, it would be quite embarrassing for him to walk over towards her for no reason. He heads over towards the girl, not knowing what he would have to say when he got there. A thousand of thoughts flooded through his mind, but he had to think optimistically and try not to make the situation he is already in worse. ‘She seemed to be really decked out in equipments. I only have this vanity piece of equipment and the sword that I was provided. If I can get her to help me advance through this floor and get better equipment, I might be able to get out of here in no time.’ He stops a few steps away from her and kept his hand on the hilt of his sword. “Were you calling for me? I wasn’t sure if you were, since there are a lot of people around here.” Facade extended his hand out to greet the female player.

His sapphire blue eyes meet with her blue eyes as well. That was something that was different from everyone else he had met on this floor. There was someone who shared his identical eye color, but he had to stop focusing on the small details. He glances at her black hair with a silver streak running through them. He is almost fascinated by the way she looked, but he almost did not believe the look. At the beginning of the ‘Death Game’ the person who revealed himself to be Kayaba Akihiko gave every single player a mirror item that reveal how everyone actually looked. That is when he realized that anyone with their odd colored eyes or hair is actually real. Then again, he stood out like a sore thumb with his snow white hair. His hand still extended, he offered a smile to the player. “My name is Facade.” Giving only his handle name, to keep his identity away from others. Although he might not know anyone from here, it is better for him to keep his real name hidden from people, just to be on the safe side.

Edited by Facade

I watch you approach as i can see the careful steps, and see the hand on hilt of your sword as i just nod internally at that understanding the reason for being careful. No one can be as they seem. Even someone dressed in regular clothing could be assassin that enjoys to kill, but just takes the quest i've heard that allows for orange players to return back to green. I then look towards this person with my blue colored eyes. Yes i was calling for you Facade. I saw that you were looking towards over here, so i was curious what was the reason for this? I ask in a calm tone of voice with a kind smile. Just wearing my vanity scarlet red shirt, and greyish pants. Also their is no need to be so hostile Facade i can see you are ready to defend yourself at a moment's notice, and trust me that is very much so justified do to how some people are in here. However, i am not one of those kinds of people and i hope you don't take my word for that. I tell you straight forward with you. Never trust the words of another only trust their actions and what they end up doing. I say with a smile on my face. Wishing to give this warning encase this person ends up meeting a player that is one that tells lies, and deceit only.

Also my name is Hestia, and the lion at my side is my familiar by the name of Kuro. I tell you back giving you my username as you had yours. You have very interesting features that is for sure. Sapphire blue eyes, and snow white hair. Never get to see such a color combination. Greens, and rainbow apparently yes but not many that are just snow white. The normalcy of that is very much so welcomed. I say jokingly with a smile.

Facade felt a huge relief that has been lifted off from his chest. Hestia was no longer a stranger to him, as now he has the name of the person he is speaking to. He lifted his hand off the hilt of his sword and had a much more relaxed stance. “I was looking over your direction, because of that amazing familiar of yours. I never seen one on this floor yet, so I became interested in it. Then I realized that you are an experienced player who has already advanced through this floor and was thinking that I could get you to help me get used to how things are around here.” He admitted to her, but he was just trying to get better equipment for his journey to the end. The equipment she has equipped are not enhanced with any type of enhancements, so they were just vanity clothing. The feeling of his equipment were surreal, but he knew it was just the NerveGear sending signals to his brain. He shook his head and smiled back at Hestia. “I do apologize if I am acting hostile towards you. It is just natural for me to act this way towards anyone, especially since we are stuck in a game of life and death.” He knew the warning Hestia was giving him, but he is not the type of person to act openly in front of people he had just met. He appreciated the gesture and now knew that he could trust her.

Facade looks down at himself and smiles back at Hestia. “Yeah my odd features get a lot of attention from everyone. I try to blend in with the crowd, but with this snowy white hair.” He lifts a partial bit of his hair and smiled at her. “I will always be the center of the attention in a crowded room.” He jokingly finished. “Also these clothes do not help, as they do not look like the standard blue and brown set that I have seen.” He added.

Edited by Facade

Yeah my familiar came from the fourth floor to begin with so seeing him on this floor would be a rare sight indeed. I say with a nod of my head as i look to my familiar who walks over to you and slowly circles around you as if inspecting you. Kuro sniffing you a little bit before returning to me and resting on the ground. Seems you pass Kuro's test for being a person he doesn't need to keep his eyes on always, Facade. I say with a smile on my face. Also, it is fine i can understand suspicion as long as it stays that way, and doesn't go into open hostilities without a just cause for such actions. I say with a nod of my head as i think to that party and realizes something. I nod my head to some unseen question from your perspective. While this is a game of life and death Facade.It is also a game of trust between us players. Who do you trust? Who can you allow yourself to be open with? The answer i have came across is most players, but not all as some seem to have a agenda that nobody will know unless they tell, or till it is to late. I say to you calmly. To advance in any form within this game requires cooperation and teamwork between players to cover each others weaknesses. While a DPS can solo eventually a tank will need to be put into the equation to help them survive. A tank can solo for a bit, but eventually they can't do the damage that is needed. i say to you. You get what i am saying?

I then chuckle a bit at hearing your troubles with blending into the crowd. While that is true Facade at the same time you know other people can have much more unique hair then snow white. I mean i'm sure you have seem others already with very diverse hair colors to begin with. So your snow white hair won't get you looks for to long in comparison to some others in this game. I say in a kind tone as i then look around. Would you like to sit down and just enjoy this place or find a bench if you don't wish to sit on the ground, or is their something that you need to do and just observing me and my familiar was just a idle fancy. I offer to you initially that then develops into a question.

Facade watches as Kuro circles around him and heads back to Hestia. ‘Could this familiar be a scout? Examining me, to see if I could be a problem to her or the familiar itself.’ He looks up at Hestia and nods his head in agreement to his suspicion. “I guess I do need to start putting my trust into others. I am just not used to putting my life into anyone’s hands, if I know I could keep myself together.” He knew the game is going to be damn near impossible to accomplish on his own, so he would need the help of other players to help him rise through the ranks. Hestia began explaining why there is a need of teamwork and he nodded his head, as she explained the situation with most players. “I understand what you are saying. There are a lot of ways players can handle certain situations, but not everyone can handle the situation alone. Just like the players who took down the first boss of this floor. Without the help of others, we would all be stuck on this floor for a long time.” He sighs, knowing that he would not be able to take on the first floor on his own, as he is as weak as the Frenzy Boars on the floor. “I guess I am doing great now, since I am trusting you right now, right?” His knowledge on the game is slowly increasing, but he had to keep a low profile and work his way up towards the front lines. Right now, he has to slowly make his way around the first floor and grind his way out of the first floor.

Facade has noticed other players with odd colors for hair, but there was information he had heard that players could dye their hair if they purchased hair color from the shops. “I guess you are right. There are people with more bizarre hair color than my natural white hair. I think I even noticed someone with pink hair.” He was not sure if the information he had gotten from eavesdropping other players were true, but the only way he would know is to find out himself. “I don’t really have anything to do, so let’s find a bench to sit down. Don’t really want to sit around here with all these players just walking around us.” He replied. He had yet to explore all of the Town of Beginning and he was already interested with the things around him.

I nod my head in understanding with a smile seeing this player getting the value of working together at the very least. Which is something most seem to be able to understand at the minimum. Knowing how to face the problems together to take down everything. Some players being the rare examples of such thought processes. When you say you wish to find a bench to sit down i lead you over towards one that is out of the view of the streets. Being mindful of your wishing to stick away from others view. Well in terms of things to do on the first floor. Their is the profession quest, doing all the lessons quests. If you want a non-monster combat quest their is the second floor quest where you get to learn martial arts as a way of fighting. I say with a smile on my face while internally groaning at remembering that quest. It can be very useful if you ever find yourself without a weapon, but sadly it is also very annoying, but at the same time will help a lot with your ability to force yourself to ignore the pain you feel with every hit. I tell you honestly. My familiar Kuro is laying on my side of the bench. That is the questing side of things, and if you want to just chill then just walk around and find out where everything is. That is a use of your time, or try to find a shop like a blacksmith, or tailor who can forge you some light armor, or heavy armor depending on your preference. Or if you want a free light armor with one slot their is the second floor quest you could do that allows you to get a piece of free armor.

So if you ever need quests that you wish to have someone accompany you on i would be happy to help always since that is what i kind of spend my time doing mainly. It is the reason i'm on the first floor today. Just patrolling to see if anybody needs help while at the same time thinking on things that have happened.

As the two found a spot out of anyone’s view, Facade sat down in a relaxed state as he leans his head against the bench and stares up at the realistic sky. The clouds slowly moving by and the birds soaring through the skies, it almost felt like real life, but it was still virtual. The sound of the wind blowing through the streets of the Town of Beginning. The solid rock feelings under his feet, everytime he would walk on the cobblestone floor of the town. He sat up and leans forward, looking down on the cobblestone pathway. “There are a couple of quests that caught my attention, before I found you. I’m just not sure if I will be able to take on the quest by myself.” He looks down at his hands and tightens to create a fist. “Then again, I have yet to try it myself, right? I need to start doing things without being worried if I can do it or not.” He smiles and sits back up. “I should probably start the lesson quests first. Before I advance up to the second floor. I actually want to do all the available quest on the first floor before moving onto the second floor.” He admits, as he stands up from the bench and turns over to Hestia. He looks right into her eyes with ambition burning into his heart. “I am going to take on all these quests and catch up to you! I will be able to return the favor to you when I can.” He extended his hand to her, as he had a huge smile on his face. “I promise I will be there for you when you need it.” His eyes locked onto Hestia’s as he heard her offer of helping him on a few quests.

Facade sighs as he did not even need to try so hard to find someone to help him. “I thought I had to try harder to convince you to help me out with a few quests, but I guess I didn’t need to do it after all.” He smiles, as he sits back down on the bench. This was the first time he was able to get someone to help him without him manipulating them.

If you wish to take on all the first floor quests before moving onto the second floor. I am telling you now. What that would require is a tank if you went solely full on DPS as in using two handed weapons. If not then it would require a tank, DPS, and then you. I tell you honestly. Cause on each floor is a dragon that is basically meant to be above the strength of the floor i think from what i have heard. Like at least one or two floors up. I'm not entirely sure since i haven't started that quest yet myself. I say to you with a shrug. Also it is normal to be cautious, but it is just as dangerous to be overly cautious as it is reckless. I say also to you. To be overly cautious can lead to you not doing things that would be beneficial, but since you were overly cautious you didn't do it. I say with a smile just putting in my own input into things. I then giggle a bit hearing your statement and seeing the ambition in your eyes. Liking the fire that i see as it reminds me of my own desire to try and beat everything i could. I shake your hand happily when you extend it. Just know that i would be happy to help anytime, and if you ever get to a point where you need a group i am doing my best to try and find players that wouldn't mind joining a group with myself to try and get stronger and beat the floors as best as we can. To take things with stride to reach the front. Sadly that is being a bit difficult to find such a group at the moment. I only have one real candidate and it seems he has been busy as of late since i haven't seen him in a while. I say with a frown and slightly worried look on my face.

Some people you might need to try and convince since they prefer being in solitude, but others like myself are here genuinely for the lower players to help them advance while also advancing ourselves Facade. If you ever need to find people who are wishing to help like that look into the Celestial Ascendants they are a guild who help out lower players as best as they can while growing strong themselves. I say to you with a nod of my head as i look at you.

Facade had a feeling he would not be able to take on all the quest of the first floor by himself, so he would have to put himself out there to make sure he does not get himself killed while trying to finish a quest. He is a DPS player himself, so he would need to find himself a tank. ‘If I can find myself a tank, I will be able to take on the first floor quests with ease. The big problem I have to deal with is this dragon she is talking about. I have not heard of this from anyone yet, so that is going to be a big problem for me.’ He glances around the area they are in and swipes down with his index and middle finger to bring up the menu. He taps onto his equipment menu and sighs, as he is still a weak player that is going to need help with getting better equipment, but he also needs to accomplish a few quests to help him level up his skills. Hestia offered to assist him in helping with a group if he should ever cross that line and could not help but smile. ‘This player has yet to know who I am, but then again, who am I to judge a player. If they are willing to help me with what I need, I don’t mind at all.’ He turns towards her, but notices a frown on her face. ‘I guess that player means a lot to her. Maybe she will figure things out soon or she needs help locating this player. I can’t interfere with anyone’s business right now.’ He looks over to her and offered a genuine smile for her. “I am sure your friend is doing okay right now. Probably grind away for some experience.” He said to reassure her. Although he can not confirm anything, all he could do is be optimistic about the situation.

“The Celestial Ascendants, huh? I will look into that in the future. Since there are a lot more solo players than I expect, I guess a guild should be good enough.” He glances back at his menu and sees the guild button, but swipes the menu away. ‘That guild might only hold me back. I need to keep moving forward, there is no way I can stay back on the first floor. I have to catch up to those in the front lines.’

Oh yeah i offered assistance i should probably state all my information about that, so you can accurately tell if you need my help. I say with a smile as i'm chuckling a bit on the inside remembering the reaction to quite a few players who are surprised to hear this. I am a level 23 Tank build player who has taken quests up to the fifth floor, and all i need to do to start sweeping up some of the dragons is a DPS at my side since i can craft them healing item if need be do to my profession being that of a Performer. I can craft healing items, but probably not as good as those Alchemist's. I say with a smile on my face. I also have First Aid if people ever run out of healing items for use. I say with a smile on my face as i look at you awaiting to see your reaction if their is any visible one. My familiar Kuro by this point has started to take a nap.

At hearing your optimism i nod my head as i figure that he can take care of himself just fine, but i still can't help but have my doubt remembering that his ambition is about equal to mine before i learned my lesson. I can only hope that his ambition hasn't made him another name on that monument scratched out. I open my menu real quick and looks at my friends list and nods still seeing his name, so i know at least he is alive just out their somewhere doing something. If anything if you ever think you would wish to form a guild and i haven't joined one yet, and you don't like any of the other options you're more then welcome to try and form one with me, or at the very least just be part of this group that i mentioned that i wish to form. I say in a happy tone.

Facade glances over at Hestia and nods his head, but when she confessed that she is level twenty three and a tank, his eyes glimmered. ‘A tank.. What I need to advance through these floors, but what I need to do is figure out what this dragon is all about. If she is able to support me while I dish out the damage to the monsters, I am going to be able to clear this floor with no problem.’ He extend his hand out to Hestia and has the giant grind on his face. “Then would you like to accompany me whenever I need a tank to help me with my adventure?” He asked as he smiles at her. “I am going to eventually take on a profession and repay you with anything you will provide me in the future.” Facade had to make sure to keep his trust circle small, as he did not want to have problems with other people in the future. ‘If I am able to make my way up to level twenty three, I think I should be fine, as long as I don’t run into trouble.’

The ambition in his heart burn with a fiery desire, as Facade feels like he can take on Aincrad. He swipes down for his menu and hovers over the friend button and looks at Hestia. He taps the button and a friend’s list appears in front of him. He hits the add button and proceeds to type Hestia’s name onto the blank field in front of him. He hovers over the add button and taps on it. On the pending tab, he sees Hestia’s name and swipes away. “I will take you up on that offer. Once I am able to get a handle on things, I will be sure to let you know when I am ready to form a guild with you.” He says to her. ‘With that in mind, if I get a guild together, I can have more resources to move up the ranks.’ He smiles and nods at her.

I'm fine with that Facade. Just message me whenever you need my help, and i'll be their as fast as i can. Which can be pretty quick, or a few hours depending on if i am helping out another player. I say with a smile on my face as i then nod my head hearing that you would help out like that. Is their any profession you had in mind initially? I ask curiously wondering what kind of profession you would choose. Alchemy to make things that people could need be it strength, defense, health, teleport crystals. Maybe Blacksmith to make heavy armor, and weapons, and shield. Maybe Tailor for Light armor, Artisan for buff items, or Performer like me, or Merchant to sell things, and identify items. I look your form over and throws out blacksmith within my mind just the build doesn't seem fit for such a thing, but then again that merchant Shield fits the build of a stereotype of a blacksmith so i guess anything is possible.

I just internally shrug just waiting to hear a response instead as i see a friend request pop up from you as i happily accept. Well as i said their is the guild option, or at the minimum forming that questing group that i had in mind both would be helpful however with a guild we'd be able to get more players to help out each other, and maybe even other guilds.Except The Knights Of Blood Oath. I'll leave them be to fend for themselves mostly except Macrodon i'd help him out. The rest from what i have heard aren't the best people to go to do too how military like they are. I say optimistically until i mentions the knights and then my mood gets bit sour. Anyway you planning to do lessons first, or getting a profession first? I ask curiously since those of the two basic quests on this floor that could be useful. Oh! Maybe you wish to get a familiar just a warning that could be a long and annoying process if you don't have some items to help out. However, i would be willing to let you borrow a item i have that boosts those chances better for the duration of that quest to help you out with that. I say kindly.

‘A profession? I never really thought about what profession I was going to get. I am not really into blacksmithing, but an Alchemist might be handy. I can craft support crystals for my party if needed.’ Facade tapped on his chin, thinking about the profession he wanted, but did not have a definitive answer for what profession he was going for. “I am leaning towards Tailor or Alchemist. Maybe a lot more towards Alchemist, but I am not sure right now.” Every game that he had played before Sword Art Online, he just went along with the storyline. The professions had little to nothing to do with his grinding when he played the game, so he had no idea what to choose. ‘Alchemist will benefit me more in the long run, as I could constantly craft crystals and I can always find a Tailor to craft me the best light armor. Same with a blacksmith. If I need, I can always find a merchant to help identify my items for me.’

A little notification pops up on Facade’s Heads Up Display, letting him know that Hestia and him are now friends. The moment Hestia brought up the infamous guild, The Knights of the Blood Oath, he knew she did not approve of them. ‘One of the main guilds that are taking on the frontlines like it is no problem. It seems like Hestia does not approve of them, so I can’t go for them for a big boost of help. I am going to have to find another way to get a huge boost.’ Facade had to make sure not to destroy any bridges with the people he just met. He is going to have to keep the tensions low. “I don’t think I am focused on getting a familiar right now.” He looks away, ‘They are just going to keep me from doing what I have to do.’ He looks back at Hestia, smiling.

I nod my head understanding people have their priorities elsewhere when considering what they need to do. I just accept this for the fact concerning the whole familiar aspect of things.  If you were curious why i am not a fan of the Knights of Blood Oath is the whole military aspect of them. That they limit how their players are allowed to help others since they run like a military obviously. They do what they are told when they are told. I say with some frustration. This is what i have heard of them that is why i could never support them. Players are meant to help each other no matter what. That is my number rule of this game. Help each other out as much as possible or know that those left behind will be held back from being able to get strong, while those deemed strong will become less human as time goes on do to forsaking the humanity in them that wants to help others in some fashion. I say with a strong conviction and a nod of my head at the end.

I take a calming deep breathe and then moves on from that. On the matter of professions i think having more Alchemist's around would be rather useful since i haven't actually been to one before that wasn't a NPC, but that might be just a my bad do to not looking for any shops that are open for the alchemist variety as of yet. I say with a nod of my head knowing my lack of knowledge of well known alchemist's is do to my own purposeful ignorance on the subject.

‘So they are mindlessly listening to what their leader is saying.. Seems like a bunch of foolish members who are willing to do whatever to be in power. I guess Hestia has a reason to be frustrated at them, but her focus on helping people will not help finish the game. Maybe she is more fit to be one of those Celestial guys.’ Facade sighs and looks over to Hestia, “I do agree that limiting how players are allowed to help others is wrong, but I don’t agree that players are meant to help each other. There are players who choose to fight as a solo player and they are on a path of death. We can’t stop them from changing who they are.” What he said is what he truly thinks about how the game is. Although his mind is still stuck on trying to get to the top, he is only trying to do what he can to make it to the top. ‘She isn’t wrong though. If everyone is focused on just helping themselves.. They’re just losing their humanity.. How ironic.’

He shook his head to move on from the topic and look over to Hestia. “You’re right.. I guess I will just focus on being an Alchemist. I can just be a walking crystal shop.” He jokingly said. Facade is now determined to become an Alchemist and if he ever does form a guild himself, he is going to become the Head Alchemist. ‘I guess that is some sort of way for me to redeem myself for humanity, right?’ He sighs.

Sadly you would be right about the solo players being on a path of death. However, their are some who seem to defy that logic so far. I guess it would be more right to say only one player has managed to defy such logic. I say to you calmly. Their is a player by the name of Death Adder supposedly having unique weapons and skills which has allowed him to solo everything which is honestly really frightening to think about. Mainly because nobody knows what he wants, or what his goal is the only thing that i know is that he killed a player and has such things at his disposal. I tell you in a calm tone of voice. I'm just informing you of things encase you run into such people, and because knowing what has happened in Aincrad during your stay on the first floor would be beneficial. To know what kind of people to try and stay away from if it is possible. I say in a kind and gentle tone of voice as i look towards my familiar who is resting on the ground already napping the day away. I chuckle a bit at the sight of that.

Well if you're going to be a Alchemist Facade know that you'll have a customer in me always then since you'd be the only Alchemist that i know. I already been to shop for other professions, but not a Alchemist yet so it is good to know a future Alchemist now. I say rather cheerfully i then hear your sigh and turns to you. What's with the sigh Facade? I ask curiously.

‘Death Adder.. Now that is someone who I can go up against. It seems like Hestia is afraid of someone like that, but with a unique set of skills and weapons. He might be a big help to help me through these floors.’ Facade became intrigued in this player, but if he is known to be a player killer, he is going to have to tread lightly around that player if he is ever to come across him. He has yet to meet anyone with unique set of skills or weapons, which made him curious as to how he had obtained such abilities. ‘Someone who is killing players is using his ability for that cause? I wonder what he had done to gain abilities like that.’ Facade looks over at Hestia, she seemed calm about the situation, but if she had to inform him of such dangers, she might not be that calm when Death Adder shows up. “Thank you for informing me. I will definitely keep my eyes out on this Death Adder player. I will be sure to find some information about him as well, so I can stay away from that area.” He looks down at his feet and grins, ‘Once I know his whereabouts, I need to see what he can do myself.’

Facade turns back to Hestia and smiles, “I will be sure to let you know when I get my profession and when I do get a shop up and running, you will be the first to know!” He said, before turning back down. He was not the type of person to help anyone out, but ever since the ‘Death Game’ everything changed. He had to stop helping others out, because some could not hold it together while others broke down. “With my sigh..? Nothing, just thinking about what is going on.” He replied hiding behind a fake smile.