[F1-PP] A peaceful walk

I just nod my head knowing their is more then just thinking about things since i am familiar with thinking to much about my own state of being in connection with this game, so a sigh can be about just thinking of things or can be more. If you try to find Adder it will take you a looong while to be able to have a chance of doing so. I inform you in a very blunt and straightforward manner. Death Adder from what i have heard is a solo player  that works on getting stronger so you would only find him most likely on the latest floor of the game doing quests, so it will take awhile to reach that state of strength to match him to even get his attention. I say as i look at you knowing that Death Adder shouldn't be a threat for the most part unless you somehow catch his eye. So then is their anything you would like to ask about at all? I ask curiously. Or anything you would want to do while we're here at this moment? I ask you curiously.

Facade sighs, knowing that he would not be able to find the Death Adder if he is going to be hiding with the front-lines. ‘I will need to be able to match his strength if I ever want to get his attention, but with no set of gear, I am too far behind.’ He glances back at Hestia. “I do have a few questions about the players.” Facade became curious to who is the highly ranked player in the game, so he could seek help from that player as well. “Have you met anyone who is stronger or as strong as the Death Adder?” He became more interested in what is happening in the front lines that he wants to grind his way to the top. ‘If I can figure out where everything is in the first floor, I should be able to breeze through this floor with no problem. I just need to finish those beginning quest, so I can get the gist of where the basic things are.’ Facade slowly gets up from the bench and looks off towards the distance. “I am going to try and meet with everyone at the front-lines as soon as possible.” He added.

I have never personally met Death Adder. However, i don't know if anyone is stronger then Death Adder do to all the things he has at his disposal that supposedly make him the strongest. Their are players that can get close, but i am unsure if anyone has matched him in strength or surpassed him. I tell you honestly. Not having enough information to know if it is true or not. However, from players i have met i would have to say no. I have not met anyone who can match that person in strength or skill as of yet. I say to you as i wonder what goals you have in mind. I can only assume strength to gain, and maybe curiosity of who this Death Adder actually is. I can't blame that curiosity as i also plan to try and one day meet this player that seems to be unknown enough to where information is scarce and just hearsay, but well known enough to be afraid of this person. The man living in a middle ground of infamy and in the background.

I hope that means you're going to try and get as strong as possible as fast as possible since that is my goal also Facade. However, it is just as important to take a day or two off every now and then to allow your body to relax from all the questing you're going to end up doing. I say calmly with a nod of my head. If you mean like a meeting then i wish you luck with trying to do that since i think those people only meet up all together when their is a boss to kill.

‘Someone who has all these unique skills and weapons. Figures that no one would be able to come close to him. I guess everyone else is weaker. Everyone is right to be afraid of him, but if I can get some more information on who he is, I will be able to help others put him down.’ Facade began pacing back and forth, trying to figure out what he could do to beat the first floor. It seems that Death Adder is not known enough, that no one can get information on him, but if he could find an information broker, he might find information on him. “Ah.. That is fine. I don’t think I will be able to do anything if I were to confront anyone that is as scary as he is.” He chuckles and he stops dead in his track and looks back at Hestia. “I guess my main focus should be on training and get to the next floor, huh?” He said with a smile on his face, but only to show her that he was not hellbent on trying to use everyone for his benefit. “If I am able to get my hands on some good equipment, I think questing would not be that difficult.”

Facade stands back and stretches his arms out. “Of course I am going to try to get strong as soon as I can.” He knew that his body will also be exhausted through all the training he will endure, but if the NerveGear can help develop the five senses, he is sure that his body will feel tired and exhausted and he will have to calm himself. “So they don’t meet at all, huh? I guess I will have to be strong enough to take on the bosses.” He said jokingly.

Well if you're looking for gear to help you out you can go to a blacksmith by the name of Macrodon. You can trust me on the fact that he is willing to help out the lower players as much as he can by providing them gear at lower prices then what he would offer me since i am now out of the level 15 and below range of things. For you he would lower the prices to help you get the gear you need to live through basically all of the lower floors. I suggest with a smile. However, if you're investing in light armor then you could go to Aereth who won't give you lower prices for armor sadly, but at least you could go to Macrodon for your weapons. Actually speaking of that what is your build? Like what are you using? Light armor, or heavy armor? and what kind of weapon? I ask curiously. Wondering if you would need assistance then for paying for everything. If you go to Aereth he asks for however many materials it takes to make your gear, and for Macrodon i'm not entirel sure what his pricing is since i had a higher level player pay for my set of gear. I say with a small chuckle.

“Macrodon for heavy armor and weapons. Aereth for light armor, huh? It seems like I am going to have to visit those two.” Facade needed to find a way to pay for his equipment as he could not always rely on Hestia to help pay for his equipment, but he might need her to help this one time. “I am a light armor user. I prefer to be quick on my feet, so I am able to evade all the attacks that are coming at me.” He looks at his equipment that he is wearing and they are just vanity, but they are enough to let him be quick on his feet. “I am also using a one-handed straight sword, as I don’t really like using anything else. I prefer to use a straight sword than an axe or a heavy weapon.” Facade is someone who rather be quick on his feet, so he could at least evade most of the damage coming at him. He is not the type of person to sustain damage, so if he can avoid getting hit, he would do so. No point in trying to take unnecessary damage. “Maybe one day I might reach level fifteen and I will not be able to do all the quests.” He jokingly said to Hestia, before sitting down beside her.

Well the quest that is the one that is to strive to reach before level fifteen is the quest known as the poisonous wargs i believe or something like that. It is one of the hardest quests that has that level fifteen time frame. Mainly because it introduces the idea of monsters having abilities and side effects from what i have heard, so if anything you should try to complete that when you're like level fourteen to get lucky enough to accomplish it, or just have a good tank at your side, and maybe a good DPS to help along with everything. I say with a nod of my head.  So yeah seems like you'll be paying Aereth a few visits for sure then, and Macrodon for weapons. If you don't go the sword and shield route like me you also need to go towards Domarus for a trinket or some sort to provide you with a boost in whatever you think is appropriate. i say informing you of the last person. Not adding any personal bias with this person since i know it would be fruitless without evidence.

‘A quest to prove how I am before level fifteen, huh? Now that is something I need to think about. Will I be able to bring a reliable tank? I am going to have to find more players around my level to help me accomplish this quest if anything. I would also need to craft a ton of crystals to heal myself and possibly some antidotes to keep myself from getting hit with the status effects.’ Facade swipes down for his menu and glances at his weapon, seeing that it does not really do much. He checks his inventory and current balance. ‘Two thousand five hundred Col and ten tier one materials. Not sure if this is enough to get me good equipment.’ He swipes away the menu and looks over at Hestia. “Domarus, huh? I’ll be sure to keep that in mind. I might have to see Aereth first for the armor, otherwise I would be taking a ton of damage for no reason.” He stands up from his seat and looks over at the outer parts of the town. “I need to get started with a few quests if I want to catch up to you, don’t I?”

I nod my head with a smile at that fact as i look towards you. If i may recommend if you're going for light armor build why not focus on evasion enhancements for your armor? Evasion well makes you more likely to avoid attacks. I think that fits a light armor DPS better then any mitigation you could get through light armor. I tell you putting my two cents in for how you could go about doing your armor of your choice. If you ever need help paying for your armor or weapons just send me a message and i'll see if i can help in anyway with what i would have at that moment. I may be able to and i might not be able to. You can never be to sure. I say with a nod of my head. But yeah do you wish to part ways for the moment Facade. It seems that you are rather eager to start doing these quests to try and get stronger. I say with a smile on my face asking encase you would wish to go onto doing that instead of hanging with a player like myself who is relaxing because i have the time to do so at the moment.

Facade did not really know what to put for his enhancements on his armor, so he is glad that he is able to get Hestia to help him out. ‘If I focus on evasive enhancements, I might be able to focus on my speed. If I can be quick, I might be able to grind up and catch up to those in the front-line.’ He grabs onto Hestia’s hand and shook it. “I am grateful to you. You have done a lot for me already. You might receive a message from me if I am ever in need of some Col.” He smiles, at her and pulls his hands away. “Yeah it seems like it is best for the two of us to part ways right now. I need to do some catching up with quests. I have been hiding out here for too long. It is time for me to advance out of the first floor and onto the second floor.” He takes a few steps back and turns back to Hestia. “If we should ever cross paths again, I hope to see you well, Hestia. Do not get yourself in trouble. I may not be much of help to you right now, but if you ever need me for anything, I am a message away.”

Well i hope you do fine out there either by yourself, or possibly with a partner Facade. Try to stay safe okay while the first floor is the beginner area if you go in with expectations of always winning. Well i would hate to see your name disappear off of my friend's list. I say skirting around the words of outright saying death, and what happens because of it. I wish you luck, and a safe journey and that you'll manage to get everything you need for your armor, and weapons with ease Facade. I say with a nod of my head towards you. And don't worry to much about me i am careful if anything most of the time. I'll make sure to not go into anything without thinking i'll come out on top do to my efforts. I say with a grin on my face as i stand up from the bench as i lightly nudge my familiar as Kuro slowly wakes up and gives me a groggy, and slightly annoyed look on his face. I then nod my head and waves goodbye to you as i continue on my way of patrolling the first floor for anybody that could be in need of some help.

Facade swipes down for his menu and glances over at his friend’s list. ‘Hestia.. I wish you luck.. Hopefully things don’t go wrong and I lose you.’ He swipes away from the menu and makes his way towards the center of the Town of Beginnings. ‘This is going to be where I am going to start my adventure. This is going to be the start of something new. Will I be able to catch up with others or will I fall like the others. I will not have my name appear on that monument.’ He proceeds to make his way towards the quest board and began reading at the quest logs. Facade sighs and began looking for a few quests to take on his own. ‘There was a quest that involved becoming an Alchemist.. I just don’t know which one it is.’ He tapped his chin and found the quest. ‘I better get started.’ He took off towards his very first quest and did not look back.