{PP-F3} Flames of Control -Domarus and Hestia- -Elvish Rivalries-

Hestia had sent him a message, asking for his assistance in a quest.  As fate would have it, he had not completed this quest as of yet.  Unfortunately for him, his ax was still dark and forbidding, but he could not help that.  There was only one issue that would linger on this entire action.  He was not in good waters with Hestia at the moment, though it was her fault not his.  She had been internally angry at something, or someone it seemed, at the time.  He was guessing she was using Domarus as her anger outlet.  Much like how he used Keres as his venting outlet.  However instead of beating him up, she pinned the idea that he was deceptive and manipulative of others on him.  Since there was no proof or evidence, he supposed she must have suffered from that sort of thing in the past, whether long ago or recent.  He needed to be careful about what he said and did around her so that, when she came to her senses, he could sway her to believe him.  Once he did, she was his for the taking.  His guild needed members, and she, he believed, was the key to getting them swiftly.  If she didn't turn out well, then he'd just have Aereth end her.  Soon enough he found her on the floor and waved to her with a smile, Keres following closely to him.  Rhozarth, as usual, was on his silver armor, while Porvós was curled around Keres' torso.  Domarus had his helmet off until combat though.  His black two handed ax was hung on his back for the moment.  He turned off it's ominous dark red glow so it looked like a black ax and nothing more.  The way they had ended things, Hestia attempted to make it seem as though they were on good terms, even though they were not.  So Domarus would play the part unless she threw off her pathetic facade.

"Hello there Hestia!  I'm glad to hear from you!  And it seems quite the coincidence that I haven't taken this quest either.  Imagine that...  At any rate, did you want to get right down to it?  Or was there something you'd like to talk about or do beforehand?  Material gathering, combat with mobs..  Though the floor is a bit low for that last one."  Keres bowed to Hestia with a small smile.

"Good to see you again my goddess."

Spoiler

Level:  37

Health:  740/740

Energy:  74/74

Mitigation:  54

Accuracy:  3-4

Evasion:  0

Damage:  15-19

Damage over Time:  None

Counter Damage:  2 Tier 2 Thorns:  24 dmg

Sovereignty (currently without the kingly decorations and just silver armor)

Spoiler

Name: Sovereignty
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: 88039
Roll: 12
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3 MIT
Description: A set of Silver armor.  The armor itself is a sort of mix between a knight's armor and a king's armor.  The entire body is covered, the metal a bright silver that shines in the sunlight and moonlight.  There are red designs and symbols that match the sovereign theme, as well as a deep blue cape hanging from his shoulders.  His personal emblem, the Guilds symbol, rests on the right shoulder, and on the back of the cape. Emblem.

Soul Seeker

Spoiler

Name: Αναζητητής ψυχής  <Translation:  Seeker of Soul>
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 77778
Roll: 12+1=13
Item Type: Weapon
Tier: [2]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [3 Accuracy]
Description: A huge black two handed ax with red designs carved in.  The designs pulse a dark red glow.

@Hestia

Edited by Domarus

I sigh softly as i look down at the name that is within my friend list that i have to accept for the time being of requesting aid. I frown knowing their was no other way to go about this, and i'd just have to get over my anger with this man whose words are just false promises. I sit on my bench as i look towards the sky just wearing casual clothing with the only sign of ready for a fight of some kind being a blade sheathed in a scabbard at my hip. My familiar being at my side near my feet as i look around at the sights of this floor while waiting for my guest to show up. Gazing at everything with my blue colored eyes. I then think back to what has brought me to ask this person of everyone for help. That i know he is strong if he is willing to form a guild under him, and i could imagine he is high up in level if anything. With these i know that he would make for a good damage dealer for this quest. Then their is the fact of the why i called him. I sadly don't have anyone else and i need to progress as fast as possible. To overtake the bonds that being at where i am at forces me to be in. Then their is the fact that my questing partner has seem to have gone missing during the week which has me worried, but i can't focus to much on that and just trust the fact his name is in my friends list is enough to know he is alive.

I look around and spots the person i had called into question. Domarus walking down the road with his servant Keres, and his familiars at his side. I resist the urges to just glare and fights back any and all hostile signs on my body with quick and relative ease. Having been preparing for this meeting as much as i could to try and keep the act that i left with. Hello Domarus! hey Keres. How have you two been. I ask with a smile and speaking in a rather cheerful tone of voice. My eyes brimming with happiness, and a bit of worry. I would like to get right down to it if you don't mind Domarus. The only thing on materials is that i need more rather quickly. I am almost out unfortunately, and i don't have the necessary skills to acquire a lot very quickly. I say with a small frown knowing that any crafting will be put on hold, and i can only hope that i don't get to many big orders in that amount of time. Anyway as i said i am fine with taking on this quest as soon as possible, and it is nice to see you again Keres. i say with a wave saying helo once more out of politeness for her comment of calling me a goddess once more. It makes me wonder if she enjoys trying to get a reaction out of others since i am sure i have told her to not call me a goddess before.

It would seem the facade was to remain in place for the time being.  So be it then.  Domarus would need to prove to her that he was not only trustworthy, but that he had no intention of using others for his own desires.  That he was indeed a knight in shining armor who only wanted to protect others...  There were many ways to do that, but he had not the time to process every single one of them currently.  He would just need to show the traits he could during this quest.  Whether he should set the assault up or not was yet another issue he needed to work on.  At any rate, Hestia had replied their greeting, seemingly happy though he knew she wasn't.

"Busy grinding.  I finally managed to find some time and fight a few monsters on the ninth floor.  It's the lowest floor where I can fight loot required mobs at this point.  I really need to get back into level grinding.  Other than that, I've been helping a player or two here and there get some levels."  She continued, answering his question stating that she would like to get right onto the quest as soon as she could.  He nodded with a smile.

"Alright then.  Let's get going shall we?"  He began to move forward with Hestia and Keres, who was annoyed that she wasn't getting any reaction but hid her distain.  Hestia had mentioned that she needed materials quickly and that she was running out.  Domarus chuckled.

"Ah yes, I know the feeling.  I've been at the point where I'm backed up on orders with no materials to craft with.  I've had to purchase materials from Aereth and Itzal, both who have some scouting skills, and find materials easily.  I've purchased the gathering skill though, so when I do find materials it's usually more than two.  Personally I think it was worth the investment."  With pleasantries out of the way, they made their way deep into the forests.  Domarus pulled up the quest info to review it again.  They had to kill six Treant soldiers, one commander, and then the king.  Looking at their stats he realized that he could have soloed this quest a while ago.  He might even be able to one shot most of them, commander included.

@Hestia

I grin a bit hearing that you're able to solo monsters on the ninth floor as that is a good testament of your abilities against such creatures. To know that you can deal enough damage to be able to accomplish that as i walk towards your left and a bit in front of you. I see that we're exiting town as i quickly equip my armor, and my shield to finish being in my full armor ready to defend myself if need be. I keep my sword sheathed for the time being until we're close enough to the area where the quest states the enemies should be at to begin fighting off the enemies that come with this quest. I do wonder silently to myself however if i will be able to find a decent DPS to actually support me, or in some way have multiple different DPS people so that i can go between them whenever another is busy, or having gone missing. Having trust that if the DPS could handle quests that i can that they're able to take care of themselves long enough to send a distress message. I then pause mentally at that as i am curious now if their are dungeons that specifically prevent any and all communication from happening, or if their are traps that function as such. I can only hope not to prevent my paranoia of Havok's safety from getting out of hand.

Well i do plan to get that skill at some point. However,i would prefer improving all of my defense stats as much as possible before doing such a thing. To me being a proper tank should come first before any other side benefits like better material finding, or healing. I can just attempt to craft items that can heal if i am in a desperate need of actual healing. I say with a shrug as i look over towards Keres with a curious look. What about you Keres? Do you join in the fighting, or do you just observe? I ask her curiously wondering what this Keres can actually do in terms of combat.

When he noticed her grin it didn't speak much to him.  He doubted she was any closer to liking him this early so it was probably something he said specifically that drew a grin from her.  She moved a little in front of him to his left, while Keres remained slightly behind on the right, as usual.  Once the gate was within range, Hestia made some movements, opening the menu and equipping her armor, her shield at her side as well while her sword was sheathed.  She was silent for a bit as they traveled, giving him time to think about the quest, and the guild.  The quest itself was split into two individual ones.  One where you can aid the elves against the Treant, who are similar to the Ents in lord of the rings.  Or you can aid the Treants against the elves.  Regardless of whom you choose you are essentially helping one dominate the floor.  There wasn't any story, no lore.  Just choose a side and slaughter the other.  Embers would enjoy this quest, but to Domarus it was dull.  Boring.  The targets weren't much of a challenge either.

"Hestia may I ask.  Why did you choose the elves over the Treant?  Is there any particular reasoning for this?"  He was curious what her reasons were.  Treant could be seen as the rightful owners as they existed before the elves, or that they are a very peaceful race, acting as shepherds of the forest.  At the same time, the Elves could be seen as an equally kind and graceful race, who only wished to explore the realms.  Was it perhaps that Hestia wanted to fight trees instead of individuals that could look human to her eyes?  At any rate, they moved on to fight the Treants.  She told him how she intended to get the skill at some point, yet she wanted to max out her defensive abilities first.  He nodded as that made perfect sense.  Then she turned to Keres and asked about what she wanted to do.  Keres smiled.

"I am not working towards fighting on the frontlines my Goddess.  I like working with alchemy and being with Domarus, but as I've said before I have no other needs or desires."  Domarus chuckled after she finished.

"While she chooses not to enter combat, she can be very wickedly skilled at it.  Her agility and acrobatics is very impressive.  I doubt even the most accurate player in Aincrad could land a hit on her without having to try their very best.  Alas, despite her evasive skills, she has absolutely no damage."

@Hestia

I chose the elves over the treants do to the fact that the treants while they are thinking and breathing creatures to be able to communicate and form a society. It is just easier doing this to the inhuman enemies, rather then the more humanoid like elvish ones. I mean considering what can be fought currently to feel that much guilt over killing some treants doesn't seem like a possibility in my mind. I can only see them just as another monster this game has produced. However, it is a bit saddening to know that my decisions are utterly meaningless in the end since this quest will exist always. So with that war will exist always on this floor. I say with a nod of my head seemingly no emotion as i say this. I keep my shield held close to me and my sword ready to strike at anything even though i know it will be absolutely meaningless since i can't do any damage to actually harm these creatures.

So you're basically Domarus' support than? Just providing what he can need with your alchemist ability, and if what he says about your evasive abilities are true then a distraction possibly. I say throwing a guess into how she could be applied to your combat in this game. I just nod my head at this and keeps a watch on every tree ready to jump out of the way at a moment's notice. Since any tree could be these treants that we are meant to look for. I nod my head wondering how hard this will be to find them to begin with unless they unveiled themselves. At the very least if they're anything like our movies like to seem it will not be that difficult to find them one they reveal themselves do to their size,. So then what do you plan to do after this Domarus? More quests, or going back to planning whatever your plans end up being from here on out for self improvement, or working on something in your shop. I ask you.

As he suspected, she chose fighting the Treant over the Elves because they looked so humanoid.  He found this ironic since there were many quests where you had to fight humans, not even humanoids.  He almost chuckled at the thought of her being attacked by an actual player, in a life or death situation.  How would that loving humanity of hers help her then...  He almost chuckled, but didn't.  She also mentioned how she was sad that whatever decision she chose was meaningless when it came to this floor how this war would always exist.  He did notice however, that there was seemingly no emotion in her voice.  This interested him and made him wonder if this was a facade or not.  Possibly to lure him into saying something less than noble?

"While I agree that it is indeed sad to know that this floor won't ever see peace, it is a good way to teach players something.  That there will always and forever be war, no matter where we go.  There will always be someone to cause disorder, disrupt the balance.  Etc.  While it's not a pleasant lesson, it's one that must be learned at some point.  So long as we choose to fight for balance and peace however, it's possible to delay war and prolong peace."  He spoke in a sorrowful, but hopeful tone.  Keres turned to Hestia when she summarized her as Domarus' support, and chuckled, even giggled a bit when she mentioned distracting his enemies and shook her head, Domarus agreeing with her completely in the physical sense.  They both started at around the same time, but she stopped so he could finish.

"I have faith in her abilities, but in a world where the numbers and chance can be completely random I refuse to put Keres in any sort of actual danger."  Keres nodded with an amused smile.

"Yeah, that.  I want to serve him in every way possible, but he can be protective.."  Domarus hoped those words would trigger Hestia's memory when Keres told her about how Domarus took her as a servant, to prevent others who would have abused her from getting a hold of her.  In addition to that, that he always asked Keres to do something rather than ordering her to...  Unless it was an emergency that is.  She then asked Domarus what he planned to do afterwards.  He chuckled in response.

"I was planning to ask you that myself.  I figured I could take at least one day off.  And since I haven't taken a new quest in a while, I figured today could be the perfect time.  And as for my shop, I haven't had any customers for a while, so I'm trying to stock up my materials."

@Hestia

I just nod my head seeming to be a bit sullen and saddened. Sadly their will never be true peace, and i am sure you know this Domarus. After all you called our government corrupt, so that means you know that true peace is fake. Their will always be at least one person out their in this world, or the real world wishing to cause chaos and disorder. To break the laws that have been set up to try and protect us. Because of this true peace is just a illusion at this point that people wish to try and strive for which is what everyone should try to reach. To try and reach that impossible dream that can't be reached since at some point in time no matter how long peace could last. Their will be one person at all times planning to bring the peace we know down into nothing. I say in a mix of trying to stay neutral, and slight frustration. Trying to not add to much emotion, so i can focus on what can come out at us in any moment. Knowing that any of these trees could be a Treant, and a relatively good outlet for me swinging at them. However, sadly that would be of little use since i couldn't harm them even if i tried so i am better off just getting their attention so you can kill them.

I hear Keres describe you as protective of her. That would make a bit of sense if she is a connection towards your real life to try and protect that. Then their is also the fact she is willing to serve you, so protecting that is also good for having someone at your side supporting you always and to say good about you. It also fits into what has been said before, and i can take that as truth at this point. That this Domarus is protective of Keres in some manner that is making sure she gets what she wants which is serving, and he gets a ally wherever he goes.  After this quest i was just planning to do more, and maybe buy some gear from a blacksmith since i predict after this quest i should've gained enough to unlock tier 2 items. With this i can be of better use, and fix up some of my enhancements to try and maximize what i wish to have. I say with a nod of my head.

Whether the emotions she showed were accurate to how she was really feeling or not was unclear to Domarus at the moment.  Perhaps during combat she would reveal the truth.  She had mentioned to him how true peace was an illusion and how it was an impossible dream.  He wondered what was going on with her.  She wasn't the same person he had met at the halloween event.  She was full of life, energy, and optimism.  This individual he was observing was quite the opposite.  Not that he cared about her, or her beliefs or passions.  However he needed to know what was truly going on with her if he was going to make her an addition to his guild.  Any flaws, any personal struggles or feelings, he needed to know.  The way she spoke to him it sounded like she was attempting to remain neutral, but he could detect frustration in her voice.  Was it to him?  Or the world itself?  He was unsure.  Most likely though it was both.  He nodded.

"While we can try avoiding war and mass loss of death, there will always be some form of chaos.  The only way to remove death, crime, and cruelty is through complete and utter control, but this removes free will.  And with free will comes crime and death.  There is no perfect way.  It all boils down to what individuals feel is more important:  Safety, or free will."  He noted how Hestia gave no reaction to what Domarus, or what Keres had said and that concerned him most.  He listened to what she said before replying.

"Well I'm glad you're close to achieving tier two!  Congratulation on that achievement!  You want to do anything to celebrate or-"  He stopped as Rhozarth gave a low, soft growl.  He opened his menu and equipped his helmet, the silver armor being fully complete now.  He swung his ax over Hestia's head, knocking the blow of the massive Treant away, forcing it back a step.  Or rather, baby step compared to it.  He turned to Keres who was already backing up to stay out of the fighting zone, moving into the bushes and trees to blend in and stay hidden.  Domarus watched as Rhozarth flew up to distract the monster, as well as the other three Treant soldiers approaching, to give time for Hestia and Domarus to get ready and react.

Spoiler

Domarus:  740/740  |  74/74  |  15 - 19 dmg  -  54 MIT
@Hestia:  xxx/xxx  |  xx/xx

Treant Soldier 1:  65/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg
Treant Soldier 2:  65/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg
Treant Soldier 3:  65/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg
Treant Soldier 4:  65/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg

I think on that what would be more important? Safety of all people or are way to choose what we want. Such a decision is rather a tough one to make since everyone desires both sides of such a equation, but if those were the only options then that in and of itself could cause a general riot for people deciding which is right. The safety of everyone at the cost of freedom. to live in a world of near perfect no war at all at the sacrifice of our rights to choose what we desire, and how we wish to go about things. On the other hand their is free will the life and essence of humanity. Our ability to make decisions based on what we know separating us from the animals around us. However, with such free will comes disorder, no unity, and chaos in abundance nowadays it seems. In all honesty i would pick free will even at the end of the day. Cause without free will we are just animals following the orders of one human at that point. If we can't choose then what are we? To me that makes us animals who follow blind orders, and commands from a person or even our instincts more so then what we do now. I say to you with a nod of my head.

I then watch as a axe goes towards my head as i duck right away as i am about to say something before seeing what i thought was a tree finally show itself as one of the treants i see my familiar Kuro standing by my side as i nod at him with a smile. I get back up and takes out my sword as i already have my armor and shield equipped. I quickly activate my howl skill to get my hate for the four enemies before me all onto me as i prepare myself for this. They're focused on me now Domarus i expect for you to be able to handle these guys with lots of ease now. I say to you as i hold my shield close to prepare for any attacks and holds my sword tightly to prepare for the moment when they attack. I watch as two of these soldiers come after me right after i had said my words to you. One of the soldiers swinging down towards me as i dodge out of the way of the attack. However, waiting for me is the attack of the other soldier who had hit my arm pushing me away from the force of the attack as i quickly correct myself and lands on my feet as i slide along the ground. I look up towards the Treant as i see its health drop some do to it having seemingly struck at the part that would activate the thorns of my armor.

I grin at the success of that before seeing the last two come towards me as i move forward keeping my shield ready to try and block the attacks from these two rather large tree people. The two attack and manage to hit my armor once more instead of the shield. However, i don't even falter this time in their attack as i stand my ground and don't get sent flying back. Sliding back along the ground for a little bit yes, but being sent flying no. I grin as i watch the other two lose some of their health also as i nod my head satisfied with this turn of events.

Spoiler

[H:3 for each treant] [H:12] Hestia: HP: 479/480  Energy: 39/48     Howl:-10 Energy  (5 Dmg, 35 MIT, 14 Thorns damage, 2xparalyze, 1 Taunt, 1 energy recovery)
Treant Soldier 3:  65/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg
Treant Soldier 4:  54/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg

Treant Soldier 1:  54/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg
Treant Soldier 2:  54/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg

#91015 Treant soldier #3 attacks  MD: 2

#91016 Treant solider #4 attacks  MD: 8   15-35=1(minimum) DMG   Thorns: 14 DMG

#91017  Treant soldier #1 attacks MD:6    15-35=1(minimum) DMG     Thorns: 14 DMG

#91018 Treant solider #2 attacks  MD: 8  CD: 6(+1 energy recovery to me on CD: 6 or higher)   15-35=1(minimum) DMG   Thorns: 14 DMG

Domarus nodded to her at her comment about free will, agreeing with her.  While he sought domination over the world, he didn't plan, nor intend, to strip mankind of it's freewill.  He did intend to have influence over the world, but without freewill he wouldn't make any progress, nor would anyone really.  Not to mention that the world would not allow their free will to be taken away under any circumstance.  There were plenty of games and movies that demonstrated this as well.  Assassin's creed was one example, and was very accurate.  The giver was also another prime example of mankind's resistance put onto entertainment such as games, movies and books.

"Agreed.  While it isn't as safe as a fully controlled society, everyone has the freedom of choice.  In addition, I have the ability to defend myself, or protect others.  While it isn't a perfect system, I feel like it is the closest we'll get to a decent state.  At that point it just depends on the educational system, and teaching people to look out for each other rather than looking out for themselves."  When Rhozarth heard her activate her howl, he flew out of the way, giving way to Domarus.  He watched as the monsters attacked her, only three of the Treant's had successfully landed a hit, successfully dropping her health by three points.  She called out that he was good to go now that she had gathered all of their hate.  He grinned under his helmet before activating charge.  He used Trample act and completely obliterated the Treant's with a single swing of his ax, causing them all to shatter into a thousand crystals.  When he did, he recalled what the quest line stated, how there were six soldiers not four.  He turned and spun his ax around to block the attacks of two new Treant.  To his surprise they had enough force behind their blow to knock him back a good ways, knocking him into a tree but not enough to harm him.

@Hestia

Spoiler

15+4x6-30=84 dmg

[H:3 for each treant] [H:12] Hestia: HP: 479/480  Energy: 39/48     Howl:-10 Energy  (5 Dmg, 35 MIT, 14 Thorns damage, 2xparalyze, 1 Taunt, 1 energy recovery)

Treant Soldier 3:  0/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg
Treant Soldier 4:  0/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg

Treant Soldier 1:  0/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg
Treant Soldier 2:  0/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg

Treant Soldier 5:  65/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg
Treant Soldier 6:  65/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg

ID#  91019  BD:  5+3=8
ID#  91020  BD:  6
ID#  91021  BD:  5+3=8
ID#  91022  BD:  6

Edited by Domarus

I watch as you obliterate the four treants with ease as i just stand their and see this, and finds myself a bit curious on why i am even needed in this quest if this player can do this with little to no effort. I can only assume he had forgotten about this quest, and i had presented him a chance to take this quest which he might've forgotten otherwise. I then see two more Treants get into the battle and knock you away as i quickly do a mental check of my hate and realizes i got three uses left. Just enough for me to use it on the last three groups of enemies that should be a part of this quest. I quickly activate Howl again since if i even bothered attacking it would be rather useless to do so since i would do just a singular point of damage. Once again i find the Treants quickly turning their attention towards me as i look at them with my familiar at my side helping me to stand my ground with his enhancements he gives and the fact he can try to correct my footing by making sure i don't fall back so easily.

I watch as the two giant figured make their way towards me as i prep once more for taking a hit since i don't plan to move from my spot. I grin as i feel the two hits impact against my armor as their hands move back almost right away do to them hitting my thorns as i keep myself where i am by slamming my foot back to prevent any backwards momentum. With any chance i start doing so my familiar Kuro making sure i don't by pushing against my body ever so slightly to make sure that i stay where i am. Completely stationary. My familiar not needing to help me all that much.

Spoiler

#91023 Treant #5 attacks BD: 8   15-35=1(minimum)  Thorn Damage: 14 DMG

#91024  Treant #6 attacks BD: 6   CD: 6(+1 energy to me for CD: 6+) 15-35=1(minimum) Thorn Damage: 14 DMG

Domarus:  740/740  |  62/74  |  15 - 19 dmg  -  54 MIT

[H:3 for each treant] [H:18] Hestia: HP: 479/480  Energy: 30/48     Howl:-10 Energy  (5 Dmg, 35 MIT, 14 Thorns damage, 2xparalyze, 1 Taunt, 1 energy recovery)

Treant Soldier 5:  54/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg
Treant Soldier 6:  54/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg

He took note that she didn't react in any way to his getting knocked into a tree from the blow.  He didn't care at this moment, he just wanted to get even.  He gripped his ax while Hestia focused on regaining hate, or rather, taking the hate of these new monsters that had emerged.  He watched as Rhozarth charged at the Treant, clearly ready to fight.  He roared as he breathed flames on the fifth Treant, causing the creature to give a shriek and cry out in agony as it burned, it's wood and leaves only feeding the flames while Rhozarth began using his claws to rake off it's bark, or defensive structure.  Domarus got to his feet and ran at the two soldiers, spinning his ax.  He swung his blade, activating Ordinal Cleave, striking the open area of the first Treant, landing a hyper critical against the pathetic monster, and shattering it.  Unfortunately this required a longer swing, giving the sixth Treant soldier time to evade just enough to avoid his blade.  Domarus spun the weapon around his body to slow the momentum down, rather than letting it plummet deep into the ground and get stuck.  The monster tried to knock him out of the way so it could reach Hestia, but he was more agile than he appeared.  He leaped onto it's arm and swung his ax at it's back.  It didn't pierce anything but it's armor, thus it's health was unchanged as he held on.  Rhozarth was coming around and he wasn't bothered by fire.

@Hestia

Spoiler

Domarus:  740/740  |  46/74  |  15 - 19 dmg  -  54 MIT

[H:3 for each treant] [H:18] Hestia: HP: 479/480  Energy: 30/48     Howl:-10 Energy  (5 Dmg, 35 MIT, 14 Thorns damage, 2xparalyze, 1 Taunt, 1 energy recovery)

15+2x8-30=106 dmg

Treant Soldier 5:  0/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg
Treant Soldier 6:  54/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg

ID#  91025  BD:  10
ID#  91026  BD:  1

Edited by Domarus

I watch as you move towards the Treant and manages to cleave one into absolute nothingness, but you manage to miss the second as i have a mixture of slight amusement and increased focus when this occurs. Amusement from seeing you miss, and focus realizing i'll need to move towards the enemy who is now making its way over towards me. I watch as it moves and swings its fist towards me as i quickly move at a high speed dodging the strike and then moves upwards with my blade at a high speed. Once the attack is finished it doesn't do much damage, but it does stun him which was the goal of such an attack. I quickly kick off the Treant to get some distance as i then back away once more to leave this guy to you since if anything it won't be able to do much with it being stunned. Think you can hit a stationary target Domarus. I ask in a joking manner as i wait to see you end this enemy here and now so we can move onto the commander and king.

Spoiler

Domarus:  740/740  |  46/74  |  15 - 19 dmg  -  54 MIT

[H:20] Hestia: HP: 475/480  Energy: 26/48  (5 Dmg, 35 MIT, 14 Thorns damage, 2xparalyze, 1 Taunt, 1 energy recovery)

Fell Crescent (-4 energy): BD: 6(Stun activates) CD: 1  MD: 2    Fell Crescent: 5-15=1(minimum)DMG

Treant Soldier 6:  53/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg

Domarus may not have seen her flicker of amusement, but Keres certainly did while she watched from the shadows of brush and trees.  Domarus pulled against the Treant soldier, causing it to lose it's balance a little.  He saw Hestia charge at it, slashing at it and activating a stun sword art, successfully freezing it up and causing it to tumble.  While it fell he launched himself into the air, positioning the ax carefully so that when he reached the ground, he activated Crimson Blood sword art, activating concentrate to ensure he landed the hit, finishing off the monster and shattering it.  He pulled his ax out of the ground and chuckled through his helmet.

"But of course," he said, making it seem like he had not noticed the mockery in her words.  Honestly it was irritating, seeing how she was acting this way around him now.  Keres walked out of the brush  and walked quietly up to Hestia from behind, winking to her as she passed.  Porvós noticed Kuro and perked his head up, flicking his tongue out as he gazed at Kuro nodding a little to greet him, since it couldn't really do much else.

"I'm going to need a moment to regenerate some energy before we take on the boss and commander.  Then again, they should be a decent ways away."

@Hestia

Spoiler

Domarus:  740/740  |  40/74  |  15 - 19 dmg  -  54 MIT

[H:20] Hestia: HP: 475/480  Energy: 26/48  (5 Dmg, 35 MIT, 14 Thorns damage, 2xparalyze, 1 Taunt, 1 energy recovery)

ID#  91030  BD:  2+3+1=6  15x6-30=60 dmg

Treant Soldier 6:  0/65  |  30 MIT  |  15 dmg

Edited by Domarus

Kuro nods his head at the snake recognizing that it was a greeting but similarly couldn't do much at this moment as Kuro just sticks to my side as i look at you with a nod of my head understanding the need to regenerate energy. However, unlike you i have all the energy i need to fulfill my purpose, so i just relax and let my energy regenerate however it wishes to do so as i look towards you. This is going to be rather easy i mean i'm going to regenerate all my health just by this small moments of rest. Seems picking you made this easy mode, and i am a hundred percent certain you could've done this by yourself if your attacks are anything to go by. Then their are the whatever enhancements you have that could've made this even easier for you then i even know. I say as i look at you. Why didn't you take this quest by now? I ask curiously. wondering if it is what i assumed, or if their are other reasons you wished to avoid this quest, and not to complete it before this moment.

So then Domarus is their anything we should go over before we continue onto the commander, or we're good to proceed once your energy is all restored? I ask after you answered the question from before.

OOC-  +24 EN  64/74 EN

Provós got comfortable around Keres again once Kuro had replied.  He was hoping to learn more about this familiar.  Maybe it could be a friend?  Porvós didn't really have friends, since well.  He didn't do much.  Domarus watched her nod before she mentioned how it was going to be rather easy since she regained her health from a small moment of rest.  Domarus chuckled at this, especially since it really didn't take him much time to regenerate energy at all.  This along with his powerful sword arts that dealt far more damage to most other players, including the fact that having a heavy weapon increased his base damage by two points.  She then continued, mentioning how picking him had made this whole thing easy, and that he could take on this entire quest all by himself, asking him why he didn't take it before now.

"Yes, unfortunately I'd agree with you.  I haven't used a rank five sword skill just yet, and as for enhancements, the only thing that could make my gear stronger are unique enhancements, but there's really no good chance for me to get those at all.  As for why I haven't done this quest yet, well I haven't been doing quests as of late, mainly because most of my friends have been inactive as of late.  As for this particular quest, I'd been taking on lower leveled quests, and ironically haven't hit this one just yet.  I should get back to grinding again."  When she asked him if there was anything he'd like to talk about before they continued.  He wondered if she was trying to lead him into a trap of sorts, but he would be neutral for the moment.

"Unless there's anything important you feel we need to discuss, not really."

@Hestia

well if that's the case lets get going towards the commander and king. I mean this war for this quest of ours isn't going to end itself if we just sit and wait. I say with a nod of my head as i wait for you to move since i wouldn't particularly last long in this quest on my own. I could possibly complete it all on my lonesome if i was willing to withstand a very long and annoying battle. However, i would rather quicken that process by doing these quests with as much efficiency as i can, and that process comes with the waiting of you to get going, so i can follow behind. I chuckle a bit to myself wondering if it is possible for you to kill this king with just a singular strike. With the mentions of rank 5 sword skills i find this case to be very likely since a DPS with those could wipe out most things honestly from what i understand. Also, if you were doing lower quests what counts as that for you? Since i don't imagine you get to where you're at by not doing simple quests like Let Their Be Light, and other such things. Cause otherwise where did you get all those levels? Unless you have a tank you wouldn't be going that far in the later floors while being earlier on.

Domarus nodded and grabbed his two handed ax, holding it rather easily.  With his energy almost filled up he should be able to take down the next enemies quickly, possibly even one shot them.  Rhozarth glided down until he landed on Domarus' armored shoulder, his flames lingering in the air where he flew momentarily before dispersing.  The proud and powerful dragon glanced at Kuro.  He admired the familiar for choosing to protect his owner, however until he fought the familiar personally he wasn't sure if he was strong enough for Rhozarth to pay him much mind.  And when Rhozarth fought, he was vicious.

"No doubt the commander and king will be deeper into the forest, possibly the center.  We're almost to said point, but best be on guard nonetheless."  They began to make their way through the forest, Keres staying behind them closely, Porvós in a relaxed position whilst looking at Kuro, wanting to find some more time to learn more about this familiar.  She asked him what would count as a lower quest for him and he chuckled before placing the ax on his shoulders, his hands relaxing on them.

"So far every quest I've taken hasn't been very difficult at all.  With my armor providing mitigation, as well as my ax providing accuracy, and Rhozarth providing the necessary damage, not to mention using a two handed weapon, gives me a serious advantage against most quests.  I took on a quest with a friend of mine on the ninth floor and it really wasn't difficult at all.  Once I hit tier three I doubt anything will be that deadly save for the strongest of quests.  And while I've been rather lax in quest grinding, I've still been active in gathering experience from mobs."

+24  74 energy

@Hestia

Floor nine? Why does that sound familiar. I say softly as i think on why the terms quest, and floor nine seemed to click within my mind as i grin remembering why rather quickly. Oh Yeah! It has that Cerberus quest that i wanted to try and tackle before i ever look upon the 17th floor of this game. I say with a big grin on my face knowing that is the greek floor, and i am rather excited to go to it, and see all that it has to offer. Well if you wouldn't mind Domarus i do need to do some quests, and sadly at this moment all the players i know are to weak, or they are busy getting ready for something. I say remembering Itzal when thinking of this knowing he is COL grinding if i remember correctly for a home. Then others i can't seem to get into contact with for whatever reason. Do to this i was hoping you could accompany on quests from the fifth floor upwards to help me gain some levels. I ask of you as we continue walking int othe forest.

My familiar Kuro flies towards Povos seeing the fire snake look at him with slight curiosity, so the lion wishes to allow Povos to do such a thing. I grin a bit at seeing Kuro be more social with other familiars as i hope this opens him up more and more to being social with everyone, and hopefully a bit more active overall instead of him preferring to sleep in his off time.