[F5-PP] Shark out of water <<Sand Shark>>

I nod with a smile hearing that we'll stay in touch since that means their is much open possibility for future questing, and teamwork in the department of facing off more monsters. With just the good teamwork their is much possibility that Crozeph could end up being my partner for quests as long as he is willing to have me around helping him out. With the chance of that being mixed depending since he sounded like the lone wolf type before this meeting. My familiar just grins a lion like grin at the head pat when it comes to hearing about how good he is in regards to combat. The familiar taking pride in being a good warrior and fighter like his species demands him to be. Even if it is a bit funny to myself seeing that warrior like pride in fighting from a protection familiar. Thanks for the compliment Crozeph i know my little Kuro appreciates the gesture of that. I say with a chuckle. I then smile as we enter the town as i give a happy little wave. See you when we go dungeon hunting or fighting the fire tiger on the sixth floor! I say cheerfully before i go towards the teleporter and then stands on it with my familiar. Okay Teleport snowfrost! I say as i teleport back to the fourth floor. Where my shop/home is.

Summary:

Crozeph: 1100 COL, 2 perfect weapons, 1 perfect consumable,sand armor potion (+27 MIT), 3 SP

Hestia: 1100 COL, 10 T1 materials, 6 SP, sand armor potion(+27 MIT)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic