[SP-F2] Unwanted Strife [Complete]

Dazia thought, "Just who is this player? She doesn't even know me, and she is willing to join me in my exploits in Aincrad just because I saved her life and told her my only goal? I really think I should keep an eye on her..." The two players looked at each other for about a minute of awkward silence. "Well then, it's nice to meet you, Yinangi." Dazia wondered, could there be something they didn't know was around here before returning to the safe zone? Dazia took a quick look around the area, but there was nothing in sight. "Well, guess that's the end of any searching I do today. After all, there is a fairly young player here, and I don't know what she'll do if she got bored..." Being the youngest of her family, she knew little about keeping an eye on younger people. "What should I do? How should I go about this?"

ID# 94456 LD: 10(Failed)

Edited by Dazia

Dazia looked behind her, and noticed that Yinangi had started searching as well. She didn't seem to spot anything, but Dazia did notice the emblem on the back of her light armor.

Spoiler

5a637b6f1cb86_YinYang.png.b9692c6cc586c284f62970df7620c1ee.png

"Why is that symbol on the back of her gear? I assume she probably thinks it's cool, or compliments her black and white light armor..." Yinangi looked up and caught Dazia staring at the emblem. "Curious about the symbol, are ya?" Dazia really didn't know what to think of the symbol. Last time she checked, the symbol had to do with opposing forces actually being complimentary. "Not as curious as you probably think. All I did was notice it." "That's okay too." Dazia soon thought carefully about what she was going to do next. How would she proceed from here? Clearly, things might speed up or slow down with the girl around, but that was left fro Dazia to find out. She remembered something she had in her inventory. She pulled out the SP Candy from that Halloween party's raffle and ate it. She started moving towards the safe zone. She stopped and turned around, asking, "Well? You coming?" This will prove to either be a burden in the future, or perhaps a young friend.

- SP Candy

Dazia's SP reward for thread has increased by 3

Summary:

Dazia receives 4 SP(1 Page complete, SP Candy) and 400 Col