[F1-SP] «Earning a Living» Good vibes

Kimi couldn't wait, and as much as it would've been better to just counter the next attack she just wanted to go in for the win. She wanted to end the fight with a big hit and she wanted to have some style with it too. She got a good running start towards the boar and cocked back her arm as far as she could. When she got into about 3 meters range from the boar she gave a forward leap and twisted her body to add her momentum to the strike. As she came down on the skull of the boar with all her weight and momentum she build up. The ground cracked and the tusks of the boar broke as he began to fade away. "Whew! That was a good one." She said with a wide grin across her face. She had more than enough materials for her quest now. After dusting off a bit she finally made her way to the safe zone. It felt really nice to be able to do a quest alone, even if it was a bit tiring. 

ID# 91457 results: Battle: 6 Craft: 6 Loot: 17 MOB: 7

| Kimi | Level 3 | 58/60 HP | 2/6 E | 7 DMG | 1 ACC | 0 EVA | 18 MIT | 0 LD |

| Boar | -5/30 HP | 9 DMG -7

LOOT DROP

90 Col

2 T1 Materials 

Uncommon Consumable

Edited by Kimi

Kimi back tracked all the way to the mellow little cafe. As soon as she pushed to heavy matte black door the gritty NPC welcomed her back. "Hello again. I take it you've finished the task i asked of you." He said as he was cleaning some dishes. Kimi was taking a good look around to see if anything changed, but really it was still the same as before. As she sat down at the bar and passed on 1 of her T1 materials and she said "Yeah, I have. By the way, you never said what it was you were going to give me for an instrument." As the NPC put away the dishes, he looked back at Kimi "I would show you, but this is an instrument you already have. It's something everyone has actually. If you learn how to use it properly of course." When he finished that sentence he gestured towards her chest. "It's your voice." He said while smiling. Kimi didn't think too much about it, but now she really wrapped her head to the thought shes never seen anyone in game sing before. "Anyways i'll teach you. Despite my grumpy look i have quite the voice of an angel. I'll also show you what it means to be a performer or at least what we do." He said snickering and proud. The NPC then spent the next 30 minutes to an hour teaching her the makings and occupation of what a performer and how they help the people around her. 

REWARDS

+2 SP (1 From Thread, 1 From Quest)
+400 Col (From Thread) + 240 Col (Loot)

+3 T1 Materials

+1 Uncommon Consumable

+Staff rolled materials