[F2-PP] A unwanted detour <<Long live the Queen>>

He nods his head at that as he continues walking alongside this player, and then sees him trip up and grins in slight amusement at this player for whatever reason falling completely face first into the ground in a almost cartoonish manner practically. Soon after the player walks in front of him most likely embarrassed do to having fallen completely over. Well looks like that fishing isn't your only difficulty this game gives you at times now is it Pinball. Seems like walking while looking at a menu might be your next big enemy. He says in a very amused tone of voice with a smile upon his face as he says this.

Once the town comes within view he nods his head feeling a bit glad that he'll be getting some materials to begin crafting up some potions for his use. if anything it will be of good use in his ability to have the wide variety of options to choose from once he becomes a rather competent alchemist in that regards.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When they arrived in the safe zone, Pinball stopped. He swiped opened his menu, counting up the total amount of materials he had gathered while fishing. He let out a groan. "Damn it - an odd number. I got nine Tier-One Materials." He looked at Mars expectantly. "Did you get anything from that one fish monster thing? Hopefully something that'll even the number a bit?" The last thing Pinball wanted to do was start an argument over something as cheesy as materials. Pinball showed Mars his screen with the materials on it. "Yeah, I've got nine," he repeated. "What does that leave with the two of us? Did you get anything?" It was one of Pinball's biggest fears. He wanted to be rivals, not enemies. After all, gamers often argued about things much less important than materials in SAO. He hoped they could split their loot in a friendly enough way, so they could leave each other on good terms. Good enough, at least. 

He opens up his inventory and looks at what he had gotten from that fight and looks over to his companion. Well good news i did get materials from that fish thing we killed. Bad news is that it was a even number of materials so that doesn't solve this problem. He says calmly to the player as he looks him in the eye. However, i would appreciate that one extra material so i can actually finally begin crafting within my shop and try to get past being a rank 1 Alchemist. he says calmly to the player in front of him. I also got from the fish boy a rare light armor, and 330 COL from the death of it, and also the exact number of materials being 2 if i remember correctly. He tells the player in front of him listing them all of from what he remembers it being. Putting the name of that mob in the back of his mind that dared actually hit him. Wanting to make that little guppie pay for hitting him, and for it having such a ridiculous name within the first place. Such a name as CuddleFish is entirely unwarranted.

Pinball sighed. "Yeah, you can have the extra." Pinball needed it too, but if he was only a Rank 1 Alchemist... then he needed it more. Pinball sent the man his share of the materials, and said, "We can split the col down the middle, at least. I'll let you keep the light armor, too. I won't be needing it. You could always sell it for the col.

After everything was finished, Pinball nodded. "It was nice questing with you, Mars. Maybe we can do it some other time... and I look forward to our duel." After the farewells were shared, Pinball left the man to himself, satisfied with the progress he had made. He was well on his way to becoming a force to be reckoned with. With time and the right items, Pinball would one day be one of the best players in the game. He wouldn't rest until he was. Pinball laughed to himself, shaking his head. "Yeah, right."

*Sent 4 T1 Mats to Mars

he nods his head at that fine with the outcome of this exchange since he will get the extra mat from the nine while being able to have his other two mats also from this. He sends over half of the COL for the transaction of the four mats being sent his way. Once that is done he just nods his head and gives a wave to the player. May we be able to quest again in the future at some point again then mister Pinball. Try not to get yourself killed by something called a hugging fish alright? Or some kind of tadpole king. That would be rather embarrassing to end up hearing that your fate ended up that way. he says with a wave as he makes his way towards the teleport pad and once on it he simply says. Teleport. Floor 1 Town of Beginnings. With that he teleports to the first floor to check in if his armor is completed so he can actually go on questing efficiently.

Summary:

Mars: 6 Mats, 765 COL, 6 SP, Matriarch's stinger(+1 DMG)

Pinball: 5 Mats, 765 COL, 6 SP, Matriarch's stinger (+1 DMG)