[F4-PP] Racking up Guild Members (Hestia, Kairi)

Thomas-Kinkade-Winter-winter-23436538-10

The remnants of holiday decorations still remained on most of the floors, especially the winter town of Snowfrost on Floor Four. Jomei would not be surprised if some of the wreaths and lights were kept up year round, yet he knew Cardinal would not give them that satisfaction. However, the Irishman was not here to sightsee, as he normally would with Telrenya. Now that the holidays were over, and players sought to venture out of the safe zones yet again, the leader of the Holy Dragon Alliance found it to be the perfect time to resume recruitment for the guild. Already, the number of members had increased.. yet there were still guilds larger than theirs, and, truly, they would not be able to follow through with their goal of protecting Aincrad's people without larger numbers. 

The ginger shivered as another cold wind bit at his exposed cheeks and caused the cloak over his shoulders to whip in the air behind him. After finishing up a small advertisement for the guild, the man placed it upon a bulletin board containing various information for players. He made sure to place their bold logo on the top of the page, along with who to contact if they were interested in joining. As another cold breeze smacked Jomei, his shoulders hunched to hide most of his face behind the collar of his cloak. His gaze shifted to a warm looking tavern off in the distance. Without giving it a second thought, the man trudged through the snow until he found his shoulder pushing upon the door, the warmth of the fire hitting his frozen bones and skin. The man took a seat near the rectangular bar in the center of the pub, removing his cloak to set it over the chair, leaving him in just the green trench coat that accompanied his new armor. The bar maid immediately approached Jomei, taking his order and placing a tall glass of amber liquid in front of him. 

@Hestia @Kairi

"I'm so cold!" Kairi had said out to Hestia as she had puffed out her cheeks as they had walked down the path.

"Why do you even like this sort of weather Ember? " she had puffed out her cheeks as she had looked up to Hestia. She had looked down to her outfit (2nd one) and looked back up to Hestia and said "You know I want to wear cute outfits, and I can't do that in extremely cold floors because I need to battle the cold." she looked back forward and breathed into scarf that she was wearing. "But you think we can find a guild that we can join? At least one that's not so shady? I'm tired of seeing a lot of shady people." she complained out to her. It seemed that anything that came out of Kairi was purely complaints and nothing more, she had felt like a brat today.

@Hestia

I just chuckle at your complaining just having a smile and waiting for the inevitable need to take a breathe before i respond. Just walking towards the settlement known as Snowfrost with my lovely girlfriend. It's simple Kairi i love this weather it allows me to wear my cute jackets, and to enjoy the snow. Also Kuro loves this weather. I say with a smile as the familiar isn't present today having stayed home at my request since i wanted it to be a me and Kairi day. Also while yes i know you can't wear your cute outfits Ashley we are planning to do the traveler quest to get that over with. I say with a chuckle as i am wearing much lighter clothes from having accomplished the quest. Just a simple jacket that stops at my midriff, a nice black t-shirt and long pants that go down to my legs that are a dark grey in color. Having the survival skill which allows me to endure my harsher weathers.

Also of course we can find a guild Ashely it should be rather easy as their are a few good options out their i am certain. I say in a rather cheerful tone as we walk into the town of Snowfrost. I smile as we enter the town as i look around and sees a poster for something. Also how about this Ashley since you don't want to be in the cold today why don't we get a nice little meal to try and warm you up. I offer to her with a smile on my face.

With a smile at the ginger man who sat at the bar, his arms leaning along the counter top, the bar back took a glass stein over to a side turned keg. Lifting the spigot, an amber colored liquid filled the glass, a frothy top pouring over the sides as she returned the drink to Jomei. With a polite nod, Jomei accepted the small transaction on the screed that had popped up in front of him, paying for the drink. His gloved fingers slid around the base of the drink before lifting the rim up to his lips and pouring some of the drink into his mouth. He set the glass back down as he swallowed, letting out a sigh of relief. 

Jomei sat in the pub alone, looking around at all the other players who took shelter from the cold. Most of them sat with friends or fellow guild members, drinking and warming up. The man could not help but smile at the cozy atmosphere, which was unlike most bars he had been to in Aincrad which were rowdy and filled with.. not the most pleasant people. Turning front yet again, the man rose his free hand up to open his menus as he took another sip of his ale. He wondered what all of his guild members were currently up to. The man might as well be blowing dust off of the guild menus, being he had never even bothered to open them before. To his surprise, he got a list of all of the members, as well as their whereabouts. "Huh, fancy." he said to himself with a chuckle. His eyes went through the list to see where everyone currently was, and for the most part, everything seemed normal, and no one was in any danger. The only one that concerned him was the most elusive member of their guild, Erin. Jomei had only met the masked woman once, and that was before she was a member of the guild. Though, he had learned that the same woman met with Jevi, who was the one who invited her to the guild. Jomei was fine with it.. yet she had never showed her face, even to the Christmas party they had thrown. "Floor Two.." he said to himself as he looked at where she was located. "In Urbus too.. whats she doing down there.." 

Kairi had looked up to her as she had said out to her that she simply just loved this weather and it allowed her to wear her cute jackets, and she had said that we we're planning on doing the Traveler Quest together to get survival that way it would be more tolerable. Kairi looking as miserable as ever she had looked up to Kairi and said "It better work, because I don't now how much longer I can deal with this sort of weather. I wanna wear my cute outfits." she had complained out being a total brat. She had looked down mostly just mumbling and complaining on how cold it is and how badly she just wanted to get out of this floor or just want to wear all of her cute outfits, and she had said that they should get a nice meal to try to warm her up. Kairi had looked up with a smile and said nuzzling her head into her arm "I would really like a nice warm Chicken Noodle soup right about now." she had giggled.

@Hestia

I just nod my head with a smile as i look over to the poster and gives you a quick hug. One moment Ashley. I say as i go over and picks up a poster and then reads it as i walk back to her. Huh well color us lucky Ashley a guild recruitment poster. I say as i show it to her with a grin on my face as i then look over and sees a tavern. Not the most welcoming place, and certainly not the best environment to try and avoid peeping toms. However, at the very least it will have something to eat that could be delicious.I point towards it and says in a gentle voice. Well lets go in their for now Ashley i know it's not the best, but it is something at the very least, and they'll probably have that chicken soup. i then hug you gently and then holds your hand, and if you let me takes you towards the tavern and then into it while i hold onto the nice little poster that was on the bulletin board. Also i know you love wearing your cute outfits, so don't worry they will be able to be worn comfortably once we get you survival. That is a Hestia guarantee. I say in a cheerful tone of voice.

The Irishman's fingers curled around the clear glass, raising the half full drink to his lips as he stared at the name of the certain guild member that brought up so many questions. Erin. Floor Two. The name sounded familiar.. like he had met the woman prior to their meeting on Floor Nine while clearing out the bandits. "Who are you.." he said under his breath, before shaking his head and swiping his hand down to close the menus. His olive gaze stared down into the remaining contents of his ale for several moments before he rose the glass to his lips once more, tilting it back until the rest of the liquid poured into his mouth. 

After placing the glass back onto the table, the Irishman stood from his seat, placing his cloak over his shoulders, the chest plate engraved with the Holy Dragon Alliance symbol still visible. Turning to leave the tavern, Jomei placed his hands into his pockets and started walking towards the door. On his approach to exit back into the snow, he spotted two girls walking into the tavern, hand in hand. Jomei offered them a polite smile, before looking to the paper the darker haired woman held in her hand. The man easily recognized it as the flyer that he had put up moments ago. Eyes widening for a moment, Jomei looked upwards. "Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you.. but is that the flyer for the Holy Dragon Alliance?"

Kairi had looked up to Hestia as she had said out to color them lucky as she had found a guild recruitment poster, she had said out to her "Are you sure this one is trustworthy though? We're really going in blind here." with a bit of concern, she was just worried that she might enter a guild where she would be violated, or even worse. However they had walked towards the place as she had said that its not the best, but it is something none the less. She had hugged her gently then grabbed a hold of her hand, Kairi had looked up to Hestia with a smile and said to her "I can only hope this place has chicken soup." she had giggled. Eventually as they had walked in she had looked around, majority of people that were around had kept to themselves, however some that had looked had weird expressions and some even let out whistles. However only one or two had continued to look, however looking back forward she had seen a ginger walk up to them asking about the guild recruitment poster, Kairi had gotten a little worried and stepped behind Hestia for a bit.

@Hestia

As soon as i hear the whistles, and looks i give them all a death glare wishing for them to just leave her be. However, when I see the ginger player stepping towards them i instantly get protective thinking it's one of those guys who are a bit forward unlike the rest. However, once he asks about the poster i relax a bit realizing that it might not be about that, but it is still best to stay safe. Yeah it is the poster for that guild. Why do you ask? I ask in a calm tone looking the player in the eyes. Wondering what this person's intentions are with asking. Be it harm from a rival guild or just the player himself since he has some grudge against the guild, or if it's a player from the guild. Either way caution must be advised till their is proof to either way. I look into the players with my blue colored ones. Giving Kairi's hand a gentle squeeze of comfort to show that i am their for her no matter what.

@Jomei

Jomei's gaze turned stern when he heard the catcalling whistles to the two women walking into what was, as he assumed, a king and cozy tavern. From the first looks of it, he did not see anyone of the sort who would do such a thing to two women who looked a bit younger than him, possibly still in their teenage years. His eyes shot to the source of the sound-- the only rambunctious looking men in the entire pub. Normally soft eyes turned into daggers, looking directly at the men, waiting for them to realize that they had caught the ginger's attention. "Don't try that in here." the man simply said, other players catching on and giving them the same looks. 

Jomei then turned back to the two women, his hand rubbing the nape of his neck. "Sorry about that.. Anyway, I noticed the poster in your hands for the Holy Dragon Alliance." The man placed his hand on the thin metal sheet of armor on his chest, which was engraved with the same symbol. "My name is Jomei, I am actually the leader of that guild, and just put up that poster because I was looking for new recruits." 

Kairi had gotten a little more open when she had noticed that the man had said out to not try any of that here, trying to defend her regardless of knowing her or not. She had stepped out from behind Hestia and stood next to her when she had said that it was a poster for a guild and why he asked. Jomei had explained out that the poster there in their hands was for a guild named Holy Dragon Alliance and that his name was Jomei and he was the leader of the guild they had taken a poster for and they were looking for new recruits. Kairi had nodded her head and instead of a normal introduction, she had gotten straight to the cute face. She had jumped up standing on one leg bringing one finger from each hand pointing to her cheeks with her chest letting out a bounce once she had landed "I'm Kairi! And this is my lovely girlfriend!" she had giggled out. Some of the people around here had shook their heads or had looked back forward jealous of Hestia.

@Hestia

I smile a bit at at seeing this guild leader give everyone a look for trying to do the whistles and such. i look down at the poster and then towards where he points to see the same exact crest. Well than Jomei it is nice to meet you, and thanks for giving those few a threat. I say with a grin liking this guy already, and figuring this guild is good then if their leader is like this. Before i can get a chance to properly introduce myself though Kairi beats me to the punch as i just chuckle a bit. Well she isn't wrong. The name is Hestia, and yeah i am her girlfriend. I say with a small chuckle do to Kairi's introduction. This is rather good timing in fact since i've kinda been looking for a guild to be with, and apparently Kairi has started thinking about that also. Would it be alright if we fill in the slots for new recruits. I say in a polite manner not wanting to show any disrespect to the one who decides if we enter or not into this guild.

Jomei's hand found its way to the nape of his neck, chuckling a bit bashfully after the taller woman thanked Jomei for speaking out in their defense. "Hehe, you don't have to thank me." The girl opened her mouth, about to introduce herself to the man, before the shorter brunette behind her jumped out from behind, fingers poking into her cheeks as she introduced herself as Kairi, and the other girl as her girlfriend. Jomei smiled at Kairi before turning to the other girl, who introduced herself as Hestia. "Well then it is a pleasure to meet you Kairi and Hestia." he said with a warm smile and polite bow of his head. According the Hestia, she was happy that the two women ran into Jomei, for they were just looking for a guild to join. The man chuckled when she asked if the two could fill in any empty spots, "I'd be happy to have you both. But I can't just invite two strangers into the guild." he said, before stepping out of the way to allow the two girls to find a table. "I'm guessing you both came here to eat or have a drink, so why don't we all sit down and chat for a bit." 

Kairi had giggled after introducing herself to Jomei and then exclaiming that she was her girlfriend, she had chuckled and said that she wasn't wrong, introduced herself and she was her girlfriend. She had leaned towards Hestia and said to her "Was I... not supposed to say that you were my girlfriend?" she whispered with a bit of concern. However she had looked back forward to Jomei as she had heard her speak out about it was rather good timing. He had spoke out saying that he would be happy to have them both, however he can't just invite two random strangers in the guild, and he had asked if they would all sit down and chat for a bit maybe have a drink and food. Kairi had nodded her head with a smile on her face and said "As long as I can get some chicken soup ill be fine!" she had giggled out. She had looked back up to Hestia waiting for her response and for her to drag her to a table where he was going to be at.

@Hestia

I give Kairi's hand a gentle squeeze and a smile on my face. It's fine don't worry about it okay. I say in a gentle and caring tone to her. I am proud to be your girlfriend, so i don't mind you saying that at all. I tell Kairi as i give lean down and give her a quick kiss on the cheek before quickly then leading her to a table to sit at along with this guild leader Jomei. Not wishing to really give Kairi a chance to kiss any part after that since they are in sort of a meeting type situation with a guild leader. Even if it is one that seems kind, and very willing to have them join this is first impressions and like applying for a job from how i view this. Once we find a nice table away from any other people i sit down happily at it and looks over at the guild leader with a curious look. Paper is paper that is all this flyer is. Why don't you tell me a bit about your guild straight from the mouth of the leader. I wish to know what this guild stands for, and what kind of idea you had in mind when creating it. I say in a calm tone towards the leader wishing to know more about this guild to get an idea of what it can be like, and what to expect from it.

With a smile, Jomei gestured with his hand for the young couple to follow him, "Right this way." Walking past the bar and most of the other occupied tables, Jomei found a nice table for the three to sit at, where they would be able to hear each other without any problems. Upon sitting down, a woman with long brown hair tied into a bun, who seemed to be in her mid to late twenties, walked over to the table, a small white apron tied around her waist with her hands on her hips. "Could I get you three anything?" the waitress said in a welcoming voice. "Just a tea please." Jomei said with a smile, before looking to the other two women to see if they wished to order anything. 

After the three players orders had been taken, the waitress excused herself with a small bow of her head. Jomei's eyes shifted to Hestia, who asked Jomei to tell the two of them about the guild's goal and creation. The corner of his mouth pulled into a smirk as one of his brows rose over his eye, it was not every day that someone came out and asked those questions about the guild when looking to join, "I can respect that" he said with a chuckle, "Well.. The Holy Dragon Alliance was created with the protection of those who need it in mind. Many players face problems with others, both monsters and other players. The Holy Dragon Alliance's goal is the protection of Aincrad's people from anything. Of course, some of our members.. myself and one other at the moment, are members of the front line raid team, so the guild proves itself and helps to open new floors. But many of our other members who do not participate in the boss fights focus more on the protection part on lower floors."

@Kairi

Kairi had smiled when Hestia had said out that it was fine and to not worry about it, saying that she was proud to be her girlfriend, and she doesn't mind her saying it at all, then she had leaned down to kiss her cheek. Holding Hestia's hand they had walked over towards the table and she had sat down next to Hestia still holding onto her hand, looking up asking if they want anything, Kairi had nodded her head "I would like a hot chocolate!" she had said out with a cute but somewhat loud tone. She had looked back towards Hestia when she had said out if she had wanted anything, then she had looked back to Jomei basically asking what the guild was about. Kairi had looked back forward towards Jomei and he had said out that the guild was created with the protection of others at mind, and they also being a part of the front line raid team, and the guild improves themselves towards the future floors. Kairi had looked back to Hestia without anything really to say.

@Hestia

I smile as i look up to the waitress and nods my head. Just some tea will be fine for myself also ma'am. I say respectfully to the waitress as she then goes off to get our orders as i then look to the guild leader as he answers my questions after i had asked them. I nod my head having expected that answer since that seems to be the goal of most guilds upon creation of them. Protection of the players, and completion of floors. Understood Jomei that is a good goal to have the protection of others. However, i do have two more questions i would like to ask. The first being does your guild have any sort of rivals at the moment, or a common enemy do to circumstance or things out of your control. Secondly what would happen if another guild was attacked by a group of players? what would you do if another guild came under attack without you really knowing the reason why? I ask in a calm tone as i look into this Jomei person's eyes as i give Kairi's hand a gentle squeeze.

Kairi seemed pretty much quiet during the whole conversation, mainly keeping her eyes between the two players as they spoke about the reasoning behind the Holy Dragon Alliance. As Hestia went into asking her second two questions, the waitress had returned with a small tray, placing a white ceramic cup of steaming amber-colored tea in front of Hestia and Jomei, and a similar glass of a creamy looking cocoa in front of Kairi. "Is there anything else I could get you?" The waitress asked once more, Jomei shooting a glance to the other two women to see if they wanted anything to eat. 

After finalizing another order, Jomei's eyes went back to Hestia. Hestia's first question was about any rivals or enemies that the guild currently had. Jomei's mind first went to Death Adder.. who had made an appearance to the guild within their first week or so of being formed. However, it was only a coincidence that the entire group was together, when his main reasoning for showing up had to do with both Telrenya and Jomei. Would that consider him an enemy of the guild? After a moment of thinking it over, Jomei shook his head, "Since the guild is still new and upcoming, we have not made any rivals yet. And the only enemies I could see we may have possibly made were the players we stopped from harassing others. I can't say the same for myself or any individual members about any 'friends' they have made..but they would be personal and not guild related. " Jomei's fingers wrapped around the cup in front of him and rose it to his lips. Letting a breath of air pass from his lips to cool down the drink, he tiled the cup until the tea poured into his mouth. 

Setting the drink down again, he looked up the the two women again, "And to answer your second question. We would come to their aide if we saw fit. Of course, we would all try to reach a peaceful resolution if possible.. but the last thing we all want is for a mass amount of players to die just because of a disagreement."

She had looked towards Hestia when she had asked out then if the guild had any rivals, or a common enemy. Then she had asked about what would happen if another guild was attacked by another group of players, what would he do in that case. She had looked to Hestia with a bit of concern because she had knew that she had asked all these questions because she was concerned about Kairi's safety. Kairi had gently squeezed back, however before Jomei had spoke out the waitress had walked up to their table and asked if there was anything else they could get them, Kairi had said out to her that she had wanted Chicken Noodle soup. Then she had moved to her hot chocolate and took a few sips listening to what he had to say, he had said that he would come to their aide, however he would want to try to fix the situation calmly rather than going out with swords clashing and lives ending. She had looked back to Hestia without a thing to say.

@Hestia