[F4-PP] Racking up Guild Members (Hestia, Kairi)

I watch the waitress come back as i just smile kindly. I would like something simple if possible. Maybe like a salad, or just something healthy if you got anything. I request to the waitress having not even looked at a menu of any type to know what their is to have. After placing my order i then turn back the guild leader and nods my head at his words. Figuring that it makes sense they wouldn't have that many enemies if they are brand new, or at the very least no enemies that are big in the SAO world. besides the universal enemy that is the laughing coffin and other player killing guilds like them. I wait till Jomei finishes speaking in full before i drink a little bit of my own tea as i look into his eyes. From what you have said Jomei i can safely say that you're guild sounds alright in my books and is one that i am willing to join myself. Since at the very least me and Kairi won't be put in danger do to any enemies that were made right off the bat that could possibly be to much for us. I say calmly to the leader as i look him in the eyes. That being said as long as Kairi agrees also i would happily join your guild, and would only have to ask next. Do you have any questions for us? I ask back to the man.

Jomei nodded his head with a smile when Hestia agreed that the girl sounded like a good one to join for herself and her girlfriend that sat beside her. "Thats good to hear." the ginger said with a chuckle as he took his tea in his hands once again, taking another sip. Hestia and Kairi had each ordered themselves food, while Jomei decided to merely stick with his tea. Both being simple dishes, the waitress did not take very long at all to return to the table with another platter, this one holding a bowl of chicken soup, and a garden salad. Jomei waited for the food to be settled in front of the two women, before Jomei decided to continue, for now the table was open to his own questions. "Well.. to start." Jomei smiled at Hestia, "I like how prepared you were.. Not many people come into joining a guild with questions like that. They usually just depend on the flyers, or just find out more about the group afterwards." Jomei's olive eyes shifted to the other girl, who had remained quiet and watched the words bounce back forth between the two like a cat watching a game of ping pong, "Though I haven't heard much from you, but I can tell you definitely have a nice personality.. So I guess my first question is.. why do you guys want to join a guild?" 

Kairi had looked down, seeing that their food had finally arrived, she had bounced in her seat and then she had sat still and grabbed onto a spoon and began to eat little by little, with this really bad cold weather she had been craving chicken soup ever since moving into Hestia's own home. Then in the middle of her eating Jomei had began to say out that he liked how prepared she was and not many people come into joining a guild with questions like that in mind, and they usually just see a flyer and just join a guild. Kairi had looked back down to her soup and kept eating, then she had heard him ask out to her and say that he hasn't heard much from her, and she definitely has a nice personality and his first question asking out to them is why they wanted to join a guild. Kairi didn't really know what to say, she hadn't really thought about it, she had just gathered something that would sound at least acceptable and said "W-well... I guess I just wanted a better sense of Security. I am not trying to say Hesty can protect me, but when I wouldn't want to be out on my own for long..."

@Hestia

I see our food arrive as i nod politely to the woman and happily takes my food and begins to enjoy it at a steady pace as i listen to the guild leader talk. I grin a bit feeling some pride at the leader saying they liked that i had asked these questions to begin with rather then later. I look over to Kairi and gives her hand a gentle squeeze of comfort to let her know that i am here for her. Not feeling any offense to her wanting more security. Knowing that i can't be here for her at all times since i need my own time for questing for improvement and such. I then just nod my head and looks back to Jomei. For myself in all honesty i didn't wish to join a guild initially. I felt like it would limit my ability to help those i wished to be able to. However, once seeing that guilds arn't these overly strict things i opened myself to the possibility of joining, so i can try to find people to help me out with quests and maybe make a few friends. Since well that is a bit difficult when everyone seems rather busy. I say with a small nervous chuckle at the end.

Jomei listened to both Kairi and Hestia's reasons for wanting to join the guild. The smaller girl who seemed very interested in her chicken soup, looked up to Jomei after asking about her reasons. She did not have many, aside from wanting to feel a bit more safe and secure with other players around. The ginger nodded his head, finding that she would most definitely feel a sense of security among the other members of the Holy Dragon Alliance. With a proud smile on his face, his eyes then shifted to Hestia, who answered the same question. Originally, a guild was not something that crossed her mind, believing it would limit what she would be able to do in the world; especially help people. However, after speaking with Jomei about what the Holy Dragon Alliance was about, she figured this guild was right up her alley. The man chuckled and sat back in his seat yet again, finishing his cup of tea. "Well then, I think I've heard all I've needed.. Welcome to the Holy Dragon Alliance then." he said with a grin, "You'll both make excellent additions to the guild." 

Kairi had looked over a little bit when she had squeezed her hand for comfort to let he know that she was there for her. However when she had finished explaining herself Hestia had followed up and began to speak out. However, Kairi had went back to eating her Chicken Soup to stay warm or at least to get her virtual stomach warmed up so she could walk out of here with at least a tad bit more comfort. She had listened to what Hestia had said though and she had said that originally she didn't want to join a guild, and that it would limit her ability to help those she had wished to help. However, she had seen that a lot of guilds weren't being overly strict and that she had opened up to the possibility of joining and she could try to find people to help her out with quests and maybe even make a few friends. Afterwards Kairi had looked down to her bowl of soup which had been consumed she had looked back up to Jomei which had said that they are welcome to join the Holy Dragon Alliance, Kairi didn't really know what to say or do other than bounce in her chair excitedly.

@Hestia

I smile very happily upon hearing that we were allowed into the guild as i nod my head. Thank you so much Jomei i promise you won't regret adding us into the guild! I say very happily with a grin being much more vocal in my excitement. I then turn to Kairi and gives her a big hug and a loving kiss on the lips. After the kiss a thought enters my mind that refocuses my attention back on the matter. Oh yeah i'm obviously new to this whole guild business type of thing. Is their going to be some way for us to know the name of the other guild members? Will their be a sort of meet and greet type of deal, or will some new menu thing open up that will be for guild things that will allow us to meet and talk to these other guild members? I ask curiously to the leader, and while during the process realizing that i have absolutely no idea how guilds even work.

Jomei chuckled at Hestia's response, he could understand her curiosity in learning the other guild members names, and if she would have a chance to meet them. Swiping his hand upwards, Jomei sent out guild invited to both Hestia and Kairi. Once they had been received, Jomei typed up a small message to the two girls with a list of all of the other guild members names. 

Spoiler

To: Kairi, Hestia
Jomei, Telrenya, Ruby, Spencer, Kimi, Jevi, Erin

"There, thats all of the other guild members. Everyone is pretty friendly.. Erin is a bit mysterious and doesn't show her face a lot." the man said with a chuckle. "I'll be sure to set up some sort of event for everyone soon. I'll send you out a message whenever we do." Jomei placed his palms on the table and pushed himself up into a standing position. He tapped his hand atop the table, paying the small amount of col for the drinks and food they had all consumed. "I'll be in touch." he said with a warm smile, before heading towards the door.

Thread Complete:
Jomei: +1 SP
Kairi: +1 SP 200 Col
Hestia: +1 SP 200 Col