[PP-F4] 'steel'ing oneself with Hestia

Ryo's face scrunched up slightly as Hestia asked about his motivator. Ryo mused words together in his head, trying to come up with the right ones to say. "He was a great man. A man who always helped those in need, and a great friend to those who cared. He was, in short, brilliant." Ryo said, reminiscing about him. "His name was Lowenthal. A frontliner who decided that my life was somehow worth saving." Ryo said, thinking of the man. "Bringing him up is kind of a touchy subject for me." Ryo said, half-heartedly. Ryo's mood increased as Hestia called him out. "Aha, well as pretty as you are I have my eyes on someone else. Though, it is hard to read what she's got her eyes on." Ryo said, touching his chin. The feelings and facial expression on Teion were always a hard thing to read, let alone figure out what she was thinking. 

I nod my head at that as i try to remember the name Lowenthal for later to ask players who are on the frontline what they remember of the man. Wanting to write so much about everything that has happened within this death game. To write down the true faces and fear that this game can produce for everyone that becomes apart of this nightmare. A way to make sure nobodies stories are forgotten.  That being the best i can do to make up for those who have died already. Well sounds like this Lowenthal guy was a kind individual for whatever he had done for you Ryo. I say with a nod of my head as the town of Snowfrost is seen in the distance. 'Oh thank god he has eyes for someone else and didn't take that in the other manner.' I think to myself as i just nod my head. Well at least you found someone you could be in love with. it is better then not being in a relationship at all. Especially with Valentine's day practically just around the corner. I say to the player.

Ryo stopped in his tracks. "Oh god." He said, the sudden realization kicking in. "Valentines Day is just around the corner." If his face had color, it would've faded away. What did Teion like, what would she like, what should he wear, how much time did he actually have to get something ready. The thoughts set in, and then the panic. "Grrrah! How could I forget something like that?" He said, upset with himself. Well, there was no point in making himself upset over nothing, the best thing to do now was come up with something in the little span of time he had. He placed his face into his palm, recollecting his calm demeanor. "It's alright. I can come up with something." He said, already thinking of something to do for that special someone. Approaching the town again, Ryo made his way back to the teleportation plaza. "Look, It was fun hanging out with you Hestia. And," Ryo sent the girl a friend request. "I'll definitely be asking for your help again later. So take care." Ryo said, teleporting himself away. 

I blink as the player suddenly starts to panic and worry about what to do for Valentines, and then pauses myself realizing i don't have anything planned either for Kairi. 'Well...this can only go good.' I think to myself as i rub the back of my head hoping that this doesn't end up totally terrible. Once we arrive at the town the player immediately goes to the teleport plaza and steps onto it sending a friend request then just takes off. I just stare at that and accepts the friend request, and looks to my familiar with a quizzical look. Okay soo...he just left awkwardly right? It wasn't just me? I ask my familiar who gives a flap of his wings. You think so to okay good. I guess he is in the same boat i am in regards to the ones we love Needing a plan to figure out what i am going to do for her in regards to Valentines day. I say as i then shrug and heads off back to my own shop to come up with a few plans on what could be done for a amazing date for the holiday of love.

Thread, and Quest COMPLETE

Ryo gains:

- Essence of Steel: an incredibly rare monster drop that allows a player to enhance a weapon, armor, or accessory and improve it's quality by one level. (Example, an Uncommon Weapon becomes a Rare Weapon.) Enhanced Gear is eligible for new Item Enhancements and must be approved through the Crafting Item Evaluation Topic.
Note: This item CANNOT change a weapon's Tier. (Example, a Tier 1 weapon becomes a Tier 2).
- 2 SP (1 thread + 1 Quest)
- 200 Col

Hestia gains:

- 2 SP
-200 Col