[PP-F1] Careful Steps

Crozeph has never wandered to the first floor for long. He wanted to be somewhere less crowded. However he found himself inside the city again. He was buying supplies from shops of players he knew and he has been wandering between floors just to complete his list. Crozeph was more than tire from being bumped by bulky-tank players. he tried to contain his annoyance so that he wouldn't cause any unwanted attention to the other people in the settlement. Crozeph kept on walking until he reached the outside of the settlement. He looked for a shady tree up a tiny hill and rested. He has been weary of the noise and bustling that he closed his eyes to listen to the wind. He sure liked quiet places places even though he can still the chatter from the settlement afar. Crozeph opened his eyes, packs of monster could be nearby. He also wanted to keep everyone around him safe if there ever was any player around.

@Outlander

"God I hate sunlight," Outlander said sleepily "No human being should be up at 8 in the morning." Outlander sighs. Then he notice something out of the corner of his eyes, there was a man laying on the hill. He first instinct was to dump achololic beverages on his face. His second was to know what he was doing."So, whats going ton over here?" The man looked at him "Oh, my apologies, I'm Outlander, the last Outcast. Now, whom may you be?" 

Edited by Outlander

Crozeph turned his attention on someone who seem to hate the sunlight. He chuckled at the mention and bolted up on a sitting position. "Rough night? or just some bad Monday? I don't even know if its Monday" Crozeph told the stranger who introduced himself as Outlander. Crozeph somewhat gave a surprised look "is that a code name? I feel like I heard it on some cool videogames" he replied. Maybe it wasn't the case of having a bad day, just general hatred for the weather. Crozeph brushed up his fringes and looked at the settlement from afar "you'll hate the sunlight more on the other floors but here, it just makes you sleepy" he told Outlander "I'm Crozeph but most of them who know me call me Crow, which ever is comfortable to you" he uttered. He was a bit curious at what the guy who say but for now introductions are enough to start a few conversations.

Outlander immediately spoke his mind on the first question"Would you call being in a coma for 72 hours on a poison that is supposed to make you suicidal a rough day? I'd call it a rough week" Outlander smiled then said 

"Don't ask." He paused the he got serious "Seriously, dont ask."

"Ah, no, I forgot to add professional bounty hunter and mercanary to my indroduction." Outlander smiled and chuckled "Also, your name reminds me of something IRL, it's, actually really funny."*cough* Flex Tape. *cough* Outlander started laughing. Then he calmed down.

"Crap, I forgot why I got up at 7 and came here, think..."

"Oh, I remembered, do you know were a good tailor is? Because I want a hood and face mask."

Crozeph cringed at what he heard "rough week indeed" he replied before throwing the topic out of his head. He's no Monday person either, mostly Tuesdays but that's about it. Crozeph then began to think of something that is related to what Outlander told him "Flex tape? haven't heard that, unless it's something you find in the kitchen or tool box" he told Outlander. Crozeph never was also a person is into tapes "if that's some brand of duct tapes then maybe I held one in real life, to pin down a psychotic bestfriend" he chuckled at the memory of taping his best friend on a chair to keep her from playing videogames for one whole day non-stop. 

The thought of having someone who is a mercenary or bounty hunter was something Crozeph never encouraged in his mind "hunting for something or someone? as in bounty hunter? you might cross swords with others with that my friend" he told Outlander "or just a scout, advanced scout" he added. The tailor issue was nothing new for Crozeph "I know one, a guildmate of mine, The Hanger's Tailor is the name of the shop and Hei is the one who runs it" Crozeph found a chance to tell someone of Hei's shop which will bea great help "wait you're searching for a tailor up in the morning?" he asked.

Outlander smiled at the first comment "IRL, there was this guy I watched on internet. His name is JonTron. He made a video making fun of an infomercial that was selling flew tape, a "super strong water proof tape, that can instantly bond, seal, and repair. While he was making fun of it, he said, and I quote, "You always see a guy come out like, I'm Phill Swift or Johnny Star, you never see someone come out like **Impersonatiing russian accent** Its me! Josephi Karcowski, with flex tape! **Stops impersonation** Its because you have the 'ph' at the end of your name." Outlander laughed "If you've seen the video, it would make sense."

Outlander's reply to the second comment "I'm actually planning on being the leader of a crime group, well, reinstating one anyway. A groul of mercenaries and bounty hunters, and some common theives. Besides, I'm currently hunting bad guys not good guys."

Outlander's response to the third question was: "Look pal, the reason Im up SO EARILY is because I have A LOT to do today."

"Oh you're trying to reinstate one?" Crozeph lost track of how there are crime groups inside the game. Laughing Coffin was one, it was none of his business to poke into other's guild but this guy is planning to hunt the good guys. Crozeph made a note of the infomercial that Outlander was talking "unfortunately I don't watch videos like that, back in real life I just work part-time in a convenience store, get home, play games, prepare for school again" he told Outlander. Crozeph didn't include the trouble his bestfriend causes by poking their noses into someone else's matters. "Hunting the bad guys huh? well they're on the roam plus I haven't met those that I know lately" Crozeph told Outlander thinking that it might interest the guy of the information. "Well I do have nothing much to do today, just kicking back so that..." Crozeph could hear growling from a distance, and the moment he turned his head, a dire wolf is just behind them. It seemed the regular on the floor and Crozeph can finish it quick but he knew that would make him look arrogant, he has to tone down his abilities.