[PP-F1] TSLIAF "Grabbing the Horns"

Kaya looked over to Kimi, who finished off the last of the boar. Unfortunately for her, she'll need to kill a few more little pups before we could head back and finish the quest. That said, Kaya looked in front of her once again to the hulking mother boar, who was now in a blind rage from losing all the little pups that was with her. She furiously began charging at Hestia once more. Eyes completely blinded by rage, it's tusk dug into Hestia's shield, only to bounce off like it was just a pebble hitting a metal wall. As Kaya looked at the beast, it's HP dropped once more as if by magic. "I wonder what she's using." Kaya wonder as her eyes stayed on the mother boar. who suddenly stopped and roared at the top of her lungs. With in moments, 3 more little boar pups came out of nowhere as if they were gonna try to defend their mother.

That, however, didn't stop Kaya from attacking once more. She completely ignores the little boar pups and rushes the mother boar once more. With one quick swing of her scythe, she upper cuts through the boar's body and slams once more from the head down. Slamming the boar finally on the ground. Unfortunately, it manages to stand up once more like it was nothing.

ID# 93844 results: Battle: 9 Craft: 3 Loot: 14 MOB: 7

[H: 13] Hestia: 595/600  ENG: 49/60  (35+54) 89 MIT l  2x paralyze l 1x regen  l 1x recovery l (other stats look at sig) -1 DMG
[H: 4] Kaya | Level 8 | HP 160/160 | E 8/16 | DMG 8 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2 {«Ultimate Breaker» | (DMG 8 + Crit 1) x SA 3 = DMG 27}
[H: 2] | @Kimi | Level 9 | 180/180 HP | 12/18 E | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 0 | MIT 18

«Mother Boar» | HP 157/300 | DMG 90 -27 DMG, -28 Thorn DMG
«Boar Pup» | HP 5/5 | DMG 3
«Boar Pup» | 
HP 5/5 | DMG 3
«Boar Pup» | 
HP 5/5 | DMG 3

Edited by Kaya

As the boar was ignoring the attacking duo and was focused on attacking Hestia who clearly was heavily armed. Not in the typical way of being very dangerous as an attacker, but as a tank. Now that 3 more Boar pups showed up by the mothers side Kimi thought she should repeat her previous attack and do a crescent sweep attack. As she whispered under her breath "Crescent Moon" sending energy to twist and twirl around her leg. Kimi did a forward leap and swept her leg once again. Once the hit connected she performed a backflip landing a fair distance away from the remaining boars. As she got a good look she saw that she missed the Mother Boar and one of the Boar Pups, but Kimi wasn't to disappointed because she got what she wanted and can now turn in the quest. Kimi glanced at Kaya "I got the last Boar Pup Tusk i need. Once we finish the mother off lets get going." She said as she looked to see if that attack attracted the attention of the Mother Boar, but still it was focused on Hestia.

[H: 13] @Hestia : 595/600  ENG: 49/60  (35+54) 89 MIT l  2x paralyze l 1x regen  l 1x recovery l (other stats look at sig)
[H: 4] Kaya | Level 8 | HP 160/160 | E 8/16 | DMG 8 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2 
[H: 4] | Kimi | Level 9 | 180/180 HP | 6/18 E | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 0 | MIT 18

«Mother Boar» | HP 157/300 | DMG 90 

Spoiler

ID# 93927

BD: 2 (+3) = 5 Miss

«Boar Pup 1» | HP 5/5 | DMG 3

Spoiler

ID# 93923

BD: 1 Miss

«Boar Pup 2» | HP 5/5 | DMG 3 -24

Spoiler

ID# 93925

BD: 6 (+3) = 9 Hit

LD: 2 (+2) = 4 Nothing

«Boar Pup 3» | HP 5/5 | DMG 3 -24

Spoiler

ID# 93926

BD: 6 (+3) = 9 Hit

LD: 16 (+2) = 18 

Quest Loot

(3) Boar Pup Tusks

Edited by Kimi

i nod my head with a smile seeing Kaya moving in once more to attack the mother boar, and allowing me to tank the hits of the attack from these boars as their health continues to drop ever so steadily. 'The beauty of thorns.' I can't help but think to myself with a smile upon my face. I then watch as three more little boar pups are brought up do to the mother calling for aid as i just nod my head not finding this threatening as it just means Kimi can kill them for the questing item which happens. After that i take out my sword with a grin and charges at the boars with a grin on my face. I quickly spin around slicing into the boars both of them and lowering the health of one and destroying the other. I look back and doesn't see any new statuses with that and frowns ever so slightly do to that fact.

#93948  BD: 6+1=7  CD: 10 (+2 ENG, +1 ENG do to natural regain)  

#93949  BD: 7+1=8

Farrant Full Moon: 3x3=9 DMG   -3 ENG

Farrant Full Moon: 3x3=9 DMG

[H: 15]Hestia : 600/600  ENG: 46/60  (35+54) 89 MIT l  2x paralyze l 1x regen  l 1x recovery l (other stats look at sig) (+10 HP for three rounds do to having been hit)
[H: 4] @Kaya | Level 8 | HP 160/160 | E 8/16 | DMG 8 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2 
[H: 4] | Kimi | Level 9 | 180/180 HP | 6/18 E | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 0 | MIT 18

«Mother Boar» | HP 148/300 | DMG 90 

Boar Pup 1  HP 0/5 | DMG 3

Kaya watched as Kimi and finishes her quest for the boar pup tusks and Hestia finishes off the remaining boar pups. All that was left now was the mother boar who was still furious at the fact that the trio were killing off her little pups one by one. That said, Kaya looks back to Hestia, waiting for her to take the aggro once more before attacking again. Which didn't take long. The enraged boar quickly got moving towards Hestia and tried to damage her once more, only for it's attacks to bounce off the tank's armor and shield like nothing. 

Taking the opportunity, Kaya quickly got moving to attacking. As she crept closer, she tightly gripped her scythe before swinging upwards, cutting deep on the boar once more before cutting back down and slamming the boar once more on the ground. "Come on just die already!" She yells as she flew in the air swinging.

ID# 93950 results: Battle: 10 Craft: 11 Loot: 2 MOB: 7

[H: 15] Hestia: 599/600  ENG: 46/60  (35+54) 89 MIT l  2x paralyze l 1x regen  l 1x recovery l (other stats look at sig) -1 DMG
[H: 6] Kaya | Level 8 | HP 160/160 | E 6/16 | DMG 8 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2 {«Ultimate Breaker» | (DMG 8 + Crit 1) x SA 3 = DMG 27}
[H: 4] | @Kimi | Level 9 | 180/180 HP | 12/18 E | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 0 | MIT 18

«Mother Boar» | HP 90/300 | DMG 90 -30 DMG, -28 Thorn DMG

Edited by Kaya

After Hestia finished off the surviving Boar Pup. All that was left to do was to get rid of the furious dangerous mother that was left with no children. As dark as it sounded Kimi knew that this game is still a game, just with different consequences. Kimi got ready for her attack and prepared her next Sword Art with all her energy "Delayed Sword" She muttered under her breath like previous attacks. Soon Kimi let out a relentless attack using an advanced technique which uses kicks to disable an opponent and then chops their neck with the hand. After she performed it she backed off. Once she backed off Kimi saw that the damage she dealt was fairly little to the massive beast that lay before her. She wasn't sure how to tackle this problem, but with Hestia and Kaya around she knew it was only a matter of time before this enormous beast will be slain.

[H: 15] @Hestia: 599/600  ENG: 46/60  (35+54) 89 MIT l  2x paralyze l 1x regen  l 1x recovery l (other stats look at sig) 
[H: 6] Kaya | Level 8 | HP 160/160 | E 6/16 | DMG 8 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2 
[H: 6] Kimi | Level 9 | 180/180 HP | 2/18 E | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 0 | MIT 18

«Mother Boar» | HP 58/300 | DMG 90 -32

ID# 93952 results:

Delayed Sword x4 Base DMG

BD: 7 Hit 

Edited by Kimi

I grin seeing the Mother Boar's health within the red zone as i look at the creature that is furiously glaring at me since i have the most hate. I calmly look over towards my familiar who is laying in the grass just watching the fight with a almost just uninterested gaze. I grin slightly at seeing that gaze as that just means to me that he has confidence that this fight was won from the very beginning especially since having the aid of two players who seem to specialize in DPS had drastically sped up this process. I calmly hold my blade and gets ready to strike the boar mother. I quickly run over towards the boar mother with a grin as i cut along both sides of the mother boar leaving long red gashes that don't disappear after i hit the mother and then slashes along her eyes. I grin as my shield glows a bit as the boar mother locks up in place totally paralyzed.

#93953  BD: 10  CD: 10 (+2 Eng, +1 eng do to natural gain)  Rising Sun: 5x3=15  -6+3=-3 ENG 

Bleed: 24 (when mother boar acts for two turns. 0/2 )    Paralyzed, Stunned.

[H: 17]Hestia: 599/600  ENG: 43/60  (35+54) 89 MIT l  2x paralyze l 1x regen  l 1x recovery l (other stats look at sig) 
[H: 6] @Kaya | Level 8 | HP 160/160 | E 6/16 | DMG 8 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2 
[H: 6] Kimi | Level 9 | 180/180 HP | 2/18 E | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 0 | MIT 18

«Mother Boar» | HP 43/300 | DMG 90

Kaya watched as the two attacked the raging beast with all their attacks, but unfortunately for the trio, it still stood up. Looking at it's HP it was already in the red zone. This thing was going to drop any second now. Wanting to take the kill for herself, Kaya began to rush the creature once more. She studied it's every movement, all it's thrashing and bashing. She watched everyone use their sword arts, only for the beast to keep standing. As she encircled the beast, Kaya began to tightly grip her scythe. Under her breathe she whisper. "Ultimate." Which she begins to rush the creature with a powerful uppercut, cutting through it's entire body. High in the air, Kaya finishes the beast, "Breaker!" She yells as she smashes down her scythe on the creature's head. As it slams down on the ground, it slowly cracked into a multitude of pixels before breaking completely and dissipating. "Let's head back to town before another angry mom comes." She tells the group as she swings her scythe in the air once more before it's sheathed into thin air.

ID# 93963 results: Battle: 6 (3+3) Craft: 8 Loot: 6 (4+2)

[H: 17]Hestia: 599/600  ENG: 43/60  (35+54) 89 MIT l  2x paralyze l 1x regen  l 1x recovery l (other stats look at sig) 
[H: 7] Kaya | Level 8 | HP 160/160 | E 4/16 | DMG 8 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2 {«Ultimate Breaker» | (DMG 8) x SA 3 = DMG 24}
[H: 6] @Kimi | Level 9 | 180/180 HP | 2/18 E | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 0 | MIT 18

«Mother Boar» | HP -5/300 | DMG 90 -24 Bleed DMG; -24 DMG DEAD

- Loot -
1,200 Col
1 T1 Material

Edited by Kaya

The mother boar was finally slain and offered a nice amount of loot to go with it. With that done Kaya mentioned it would probably be best if they head out back to town before any more furious boars or boar mothers show up to get revenge. As they head out Kimi wanted to take a look around for anything else they might've missed. As she was checking about checking for anything, it seemed nothing could present itself. She finally decided to start heading back towards the Town of Beginnings. As the trio retraced their steps and finally made it back out the forest, It was a straight shot from there to the Town of Beginnings. It wasn't long for them to finally reach to town since the path was clear ahead of them. After they entered and made their way back to the shops Kimi remembered something. "Ohh i forgot to give this back to you." Kimi scrolled through her inventory and brought out the armor Hestia lent her. "It really helped me out. Don't worry i didn't get it dirty." Kimi said laughing a bit. The trio quickly made their way back to Lyle and turned in their quest. As compensation for helping him, he brought out some armor and handed it to both Kimi and Kaya along with 2 potions of safeguard.

ID# 93975 results:

LD: 2 (+2) = 4 LD

no treasure found

Item returned to @Hestia:

Spoiler

Golden flleece.

Item Type: Light armor

Description: a golden cloak lined with fur with the depiction of a ram in scarlet red upon the back of it.

Enhancements: x3 LD  (+3 to LD rolls)

Edited by Kimi

At the last attack upon the boar mother done by Kaya i quickly unequip my armor and weapon going back into my regular clothes as i nod over to my familiar who flies on over towards me and then lands by my feet and just stays with following me. It didn't take long for them to start heading back towards the Town Of Beginnings walking through the grassy plains and into the town as the familiar shops, buildings, and stone roads are used to travel towards Lyle's shop. I smile happily as i see Kimi hand over my coat as i nod my head. I hope my coat helped you out in getting the familiar you needed Kimi, and that everything went rather smoothly. Rather then one of those lengths of time i have heard causes players must frustration to try and get their familiar. I say with a small chuckle. Once the quest is completed and the two girls get out of the shop i just nod my head. Well if that is all you need me for i'll be taking my leave now. You two try to stay safe please. I say to the two players with a nod of my head, and if nothing else is said i make my way out of the town and back towards patrolling the floor.

Kaya kept an eye out over Kimi as she made one final sweep of the area before the trio left. She had hope they could find something worthwhile, but unfortunately that didn't seem to be the case. With a little backtracking and determination, the trio eventually find themselves out of the woods and into the fields of the first floor. Grass and boars for miles on end. They kept tp the path which eventually led them back to lyle's shop in the town of beginning. Quickly chatting with the NPC, the rougette and Kimi get their SP for the quest items which would've come in handy had the duo have no items. As the duo leaves with all their rewards, the old NPC shoots back at players with a quick remark. "Mark sure to come back tomorrow, I've got a little something for you to do." Kaya quickly turned around to give the NPC a smile and waved at him goodbye.

- Fin -
@Kimi
4 SP (1 Completed, 2 Quest, 1 Yui's Grace) ; 533 Col; +9 MIT T1 Armor; Safeguard (for next quest)
Kaya
3 SP (1 Completed, 2 Quest); 533 Col; +9 MIT T1 Armor; Safeguard (for next quest)
@Hestia
1 SP (Completed); 533 Col

Edited by Kaya