[F2-PP] Thinking of a name is poisonous<<Venemous Warg>>

I chuckle hearing the date as i grin a bit. Don't let Teion catching you say that Ryo she might get jealous from thinking it is a actual date. I say with a grin on my face as i prepare my sword art as i look onto the last two enemies a warg that managed to dodge your attack, and a wolf. For the warg dodging i can only feel sympathy having been through that way to many times myself. Ryo get out of the way if you don't wish to get hit by my sword art. I say to give you ample time to dodge if need be. I then move forward and tries to attack the two enemies spinning as fast as i can after you had moved away. Not really wanting a orange crystal anytime soon since i like living within towns or at least near them to stay perfectly safe. I strike the wolf as it pops into millions of crystals as the warg just sinks lower as i manage to not hit it. Having been the victim of the same strategy it used on you to avoid your attack all together.

Spoiler

#94985  BD: 9  4x3=12

#94986  BD: 1  MD: 8   Warg (paralyzed) 

[H:2] 
Hestia: 745/750  47/72 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 104 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+   l 2x paralyze  Poisoned-10 HP   Recovery +10 HP 3/3 posion  

[H:1]
Ryo | DMG 9 | 3 DMG | EVA 2 | ACC 0 | MIT 7 |
HP: 452/460 (+ 10 from Regen)
EN: 30/46 (+1, -2 from miss)

Wolf:   HP: 0/40   DMG: 25

Venomous warg: HP: 31/150 l DMG: 45 l MIT: 5 l ACC: 2 l EVA: 1  (paralyzed,  Bleed 24 DMG 1/2)

Ryo went to attack the Warg. The warg dashed forward a few feet, underneath Ryo's feet causing him to fall on his face, and roll over. "You didn't see that." He said, raising a finger at Hestia. Ryo picked himself up off the ground, dusting himself off. "I swear to god though, I'm going to destroy this Warg if it's the last thing I do." He said angrily to the beast. Ryo fixed his hair, as he thought a thought. Would Teion be upset about a date? He meant, he had already taken Teion out on a date, albeit by accident. He remembered the awkward moment clearly. He had learned that her last boyfriend had died, and he took advantage of that to get a date with the woman. "Hestia, that thing is still bleeding. Can you just like, tickle it or something and let it die already?" He said, tired of the entire encounter.

Spoiler

ID:94989 BD:1

Hestia: 745/750  47/72 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 104 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+   l 2x paralyze  Poisoned-10 HP   Recovery +10 HP 3/3 posion  

EN: 29/46 (+1, -2 from miss)

Venomous warg: HP: 31/150 l DMG: 45 l MIT: 5 l ACC: 2 l EVA: 1  (paralyzed,  Bleed 24 DMG 1/2)

I bite my lip slightly to keep myself from laughing at having seen you get tripped by the warg, and when you tell me to be silence i just whistle innocently while having a amused smile on my face. Well you can try to destroy it, but i think i'll take that from you first. I say as my sword gets covered in the energy needed for a sword art as i run at the warg as it winces from the bleed draining its health as i then slice at its body twice the hits landing as i then finish it off with a slash towards its eyes the warg crying out in pain as it then bursts into millions of tiny little shards of light, and with that i get a reward notification saying it got the last hit reward of a vial of poison. Huh that is actually kinda cool. I say with a smile at having received a last hit reward at least sometime during my stay within the game. Knowing that the likelihood of that happening during a actual boss is slim to absolutely nothing. We can can head back now Ryo lets just get this quest over with since i am sure you're excited to start practicing cooking for Teion. I say to you.

#94992  BD: 7   MD: (dead)

EN: 29/46 (+1, -2 from miss)

Venomous warg: HP: 0/150 l DMG: 45 l MIT: 5 l ACC: 2 l EVA: 1  (Stunned,  Bleed 24 DMG 2/2)

Ryo sheathed his weapon as Hestia began her attack. He was already confident that she would kill the warg, and get the drop. And wasn't surprise when exactly that happened.  Ryo clapped at Hestias performance, and kill. "That was a nice clean kill, congratulations." He said complimenting her. "That's it then? Lezz'go" He said, eager to get the quest completed. He followed Hestia talking to her about all the food ideas he had in store to make for her and Teion. He talked about what to make depending on the time of day, and weither or not itll be sweet. This continued for most of the walk until Ryo realized that he was beginning to ramble the same things over again. Ryo cut his ramblings short, and laughed. "Yeah, I am kind of excited. It's not every day I get to cook for people other than myself and enjoy it." He said sheepishly.

I chuckle a little bit at the congrats as i wave my hands. No, no need to thank me Ryo. All i did was finish up all the work you did for the Venemous warg. I am certain this would've been a much longer, and troubling time trying to kill them all do to not being able to do damage like you can. I say not wishing to take all the credit, or much of any knowing this is a group effort then any type of one man job.  And yeah that is it lets go. I say with a smile on my face as i walk back towards the settlement till we arrive at it. I grin as i get to enjoy talking about cooking sharing recipes that i have learned from my time cooking for my sister, and friends from things like sweets to variations of common foods that are made. When you stop talking i go silent and then chuckles as you say you're a bit of a enthusiast to say the least. It's fine Ryo i have that same sort of love for cooking for those i like. It's more so a need and something i have become good at after a long time. However, now i should probably head on home or something to get my daily crafts as a performer. Stay safe okay. I say kindly as i then make my way to the teleport pad after having talked to the merchant to get the rewards. Teleport, Snowfrost. I say as i get engulfed in light alongside Kuro.

Summary:

Hestia: 1 SP, 700 COL, 4T1 mats, Venom vial

Ryo: 1 SP, 700 COL, 4T1 mats