[F9-PP] Burning sins <<Bandit Camp>>

I step onto the floor not feeling much in terms of its temperatures as i quickly open up my menu and goes to my friends list and scrolls down the name till i spot Kimi. I way my options and thinks back to the time i helped her with the second lesson quest as i nod my head remembering her being rather useful alongside Kaya in taking down the mother boar. I think back to the two and ways my options of inviting both of them or one of them. 'If i get both of them it could be over kill and finished before anything interesting could happen. if i get only one the fighting could at least happen for a little bit of time, and i can enjoy the fact of seeing some bandits fall. Welp guess i am getting only one.' I think to myself as i tap on Kimi's name and then hit the message button.

Spoiler

To: @Kimi

What is up Kimi i'm on floor nine in Yogen VIllage near the most eastern exit. I'll be their waiting if you wish to join me in clearing out the Bandit Camp quest on here. Don't worry about your survival my tanking ability will allow you to live through this with ease. BTW you got an hour to be here before i assume something happened or you don't wish to join.

With that message sent i make my way over to the exit alongside my familiar to wait for my ally to get here.

As Kimi was exploring around in the many different floors trying to get a good idea of what its like in each. A small blip came rang in her ear. "Huh a message?" She said in surprise. Kimi checked it to see who it was from, and it turned out to be Hestia asking to get help to clear out a bandit camp. "Hmm I haven't been to the ninth floor yet, so i might as well check it out." She thought to herself. Kimi looked at Noodle who was just at her side playing with some flowers. "Come on Noodle, lets get moving to the next floor." Kimi made her way to a portal that would take her to the ninth floor. It was good that Kimi thought of showing Noodle to all the different floors because he was hesitant to go through the portals at first, but now he didn't mind at all. Once Kimi made her way though the portal she was greeted by a heavy heat wave. 

@Hestia

I continue walking through the town of Yogen village passing by the NPCs that are covered in black ash. Myself just ignoring them as i make my way towards the eastern exit where the location of the bandits have been told of, and where i had told Kimi to meet me at if she wanted to join me in on this quest. Eventually the exit comes within site as i just lean against the wall of the safe zone with kuro laying along the ground with a slightly grouchy look on his face since he doesn't enjoy the heat. However, he has been exposed to this weather before so he isn't as bothered as he would be if this was his first exposure to such heat, but at the same time still hating the weather for it possibly being able to run his pure white fur. For myself i calmly wait for Kimi to show up as i gaze in the direction of the teleporter with my blue colored eyes as my black hair moves slightly in the wind showing off the silver streaks within it also. My familiar the large dog sized creature with wings as black as night, and fur as white as snow waiting also.

@Kimi

Once Kimi arrived though the portal all her attention went to Noodle who was right beside her. To her surprise despite being a creature that she thought came from the ocean. Noodle was doing just fine with the temperature on the floor. "You ok Noodle? You're not too hot are you?" Kimi questioned Noodle as he just nodded no. "Perfect!, lets get going and find our friendo." Kimi followed the directions left by Hestia and made her way to the eastern most exit. As she was walking she saw a familiar looking person. After a closer look it seemed that the person standing by the exit was Hestia. Kimi offered a friendly wave towards Hestia and what seemed to be her familiar that was by her side. "Hey hows it going! Hope I didn't make you wait to long" Kimi said as she finally made her way to her. 

@Hestia

I eventually see a familiar sight coming towards me two...wait two? I focus on the things walking to me and see Kimi, and then a very small shark doggo thing. I just blatantly and very obviously stare at the shark doggo as i fight every instinct within me that is demanding me to go to that shark doggo and try to cuddle the adorable thing. When i hear your voice i force myself to look away from the shark dog thing towards you. Hey Kimi it's going pretty good for myself, and sorry i can't help but notice but well the obvious new addition to you. Points to the shark doggo with a curious look once more doing my best to not try to hug this thing right away.

My familiar Kuro looks upon the new familiar it has come into contact with. He slowly gets up and walks on over towards the shark doggo creature on all fours trying to approach it slowly and carefully to limit the amount of fear it could feel from a very large lion like creature coming towards it.

"Yeah his name is Noodle, Daddy helped me find him. Hes really adorable isn't he. Wanna pet him?" Kimi said as she picked up Noodle and held him in front of her. Noodle didn't mind Kimi picking him up, and actually it seemed as if he was relieved because he was intimidated by the Winged Lion that was by Hestia. "By the way, i don't believe i had the chance to meet your familiar. Whats its name?" Kimi said as she sort of distanced Noodle higher away from Winged Lion. Kimi couldn't help, but feel a bit afraid that the lion might do something. "Also if you want i have a cookie if you wanna feed him its his favorite i think, Noodle is just so adorable. I just found out he can walk on his hind legs and hold a cookie in his paws." Kimi said with a bright glow on her face. 

@Hestia

I nod my head as it makes sense for a pet name of all things. Noodle is interesting choice but rather cute for such a creature that is equally absolutely adorable.  I then nod my head very excitedly at the idea of petting the little creature known as noodle as i walk on over towards you as you hold the small creature known as noodle as i pet the shark doggo like thing as gently as i can. Still wearing my heavy armor and holding my shield in the other hand. Then the last bit of that statement catches up with my mind. Wait i am sorry what? Daddy? I say totally confused beyond all belief why someone who looks to be around the age of a adult if not a adult calling someone daddy.

Oh and for my familiar his name is Kuro, and don't worry about Kuro he is curious and doesn't ever mean anyone harm unless that thing is trying to harm me. I tell you with a smile not wanting you to fear Kuro at all since he is just a big softy at heart despite his size mixed with the fact he is a lion. Also i would love to feed Noodle a cookie. I say with the happiest smile on my face at seeing the cute sight of this doggo on its hind leg eating a cookie. Kuro on the other hand seems slightly dejected at having its object of curiosity taken away and then being relatively ignored. However, he eventually just seems to not mind the fact as he looks out of the town as if already inspecting to see if their is anything out their that could attack immediately.

"Ohhh I didn't tell you. Jomei was with me when we got Noodle. He was a lot of help and he sort of reminded me of a dad, especially since he leads the guild. It just sort of happened. Actually i didn't even mean to call him daddy it just sort of slipped out." Kimi said giggling a bit. Kimi put Noodle down to interact with Kuro. "Anyways lets get going? Wheres this bandit camp came you spoke of? The longer they are out the more other players will be threatened along with the NPC's that roam about." Kimi checked her equipment since they were already at the exit gate and just about ready to go out. "I haven't been here before so if you don't mind could you guide me?" She said as she scratched the back of her head playfully. Kimi took a look around the settlement and it seemed not too many people were around. Considering that players can go through the floors with ease and this floor is a volcano floor, Kimi could see why no one is around.

@Hestia

Well even if that is the case for you Kimi don't ever expect for me to call him any form of parental title. That is just a bit weird since he is like only a few years older then me. he can be as responsible as he wants he'll remain a friend and such if i can make friends with him if i'm not already. I say feeling slightly unsure of where i stand in that regards to the man that is practically my leader and slightly like my boss since he is in charge of the guild. After being asked to lead the way to the bandit's i just nod my head and gestures for you to follow me as i exit the village and continue eastwards since that is the location of a monster grinding spot that the quest says that the bandits would be protecting for themselves. So besides the Jomei guy have you met any other the guild members? if yes what are they like? I ask a bit curiously wondering what these other people are like before trying to interact with them.

When Noodle gets set down onto the ground Kuro lowers himself lower to the ground to seem less scary hopefully while trying once more to move closer to the little shark dog creature. Trying to figure out what it is like, and wondering how a sea creature can walk.

"Its okay Noodle, Kuro is friendly don't worry and i'm here if anything happens." Kimi said as she watched the two interact. The duo or rather four man squad made their way down path towards the volcano. From what Kimi could gather she heard that the Bandit Camp was near a mountain pass that lead to a rich mining area which the NPC's in the village depended on. Along the way were some common creatures, monsters, and beasts that she has seen before in other RPG's. Most of them were big lizards and salamanders, there were bats at times, but nothing big enough to consider a viable enemy. It wasn't long until the group found their way to the pass. There were signs of people there, but Kimi insisted that they kept their distance until they were ready. While she waited Kimi wanted to check if there are any interesting materials to be had while she was here, but nothing could be found.

ID# 94106 results:

Loot: 8 (+2) = 10

Nothing Found

@Hestia

Edited by Kimi

I calmly walk along the path alongside yourself towards the Bandit Camp till we eventually reach their pass. Upon seeing their targets i grin a bit ready to move at a moment's notice in and activate my howl skill to attract as much attention as possible to make them fight quick and short. Along the way towards the bandit camp kuro curiously nuzzled his head against the creature and tries to just touch and to see what it was like and how it acted. However, after a bit of waiting i then quickly sprint towards the four bandits that have made this area their camp as i quickly activate the skill Howl. Evening men come on lets get to fighting or you to scared to fight me. I say with a grin on my face as my familiar Kuro quickly flies up into the air above my ready to help out if need be.

[H:12] Hestia: 640/640  Energy: 54/64  -10 ENG Howl    MIT: 89 l (look at sig)

Kimi: ?/?

Bandit #1: 100/100 DMG 90

Bandit #2: 100/100 DMG:90

Bandit#3: 100/100 DMG 90

Bandit#4: 100/100 DMG 90

The four bandits were conveniently gathered around a camp fire when Hestia went to distract them. As they were distracted with her, Kimi did her best to attack the bandits while they were preoccupied. Kimi ran up to the four bandits and performed her Sword Art "Crescent Moon". Kimi jumped and hit everyone just before performing a back flip to where she was before. As she landed she looked up to see that she successfully stunned 2 of the bandits, while the other two were still hit, but weren't. "That turned out really well. Hopefully i can keep this up." Kimi said to herself while getting ready to attack again. Kimi glanced back at Noodle to see how he's doing, but it seemed he stayed at the sidelines just watching. This is the first time that Kimi has been in a difficult fight with more than one enemy, so it was understandable that Noodle was hesitant to join.

[H:12] Hestia: 640/640  Energy: 54/64  -10 ENG Howl   MIT: 89 l (look at sig)

[H:2] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 20/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 0 | MIT 18 |

Bandit #1: 76/100 DMG 90 -24HP

Spoiler

ID# 94107

BD: 6 Hit

MD: 9 Hit +1 Base DMG

Bandit #2: 76/100 DMG 90 -24HP

Spoiler

ID# 94108

BD: 7 Hit

MD: 4 Miss

Bandit#3: 70/100 DMG 90 -30HP, Para

Spoiler

ID# 94109

BD: 10 +2 Base DMG

MD: 2 Miss

Bandit#4: 70/100 DMG 90 -30HP, Para

Spoiler

ID# 94110

MD: 10 +2 Base DMG 

@Hestia

Edited by Kimi

I calmly look at the collected bandits as i see two of them come in and hit my armor that barely even touch my hp as it instantly regenerates as i just smile as i quickly dodge out of the attacks of the other two bandits as i grin and quickly activates my own sword art since my hate is higher, and the potential for bleed damage is their from the multiple enemies. I quickly extend my blade and spins myself around activating Farrant Full moon as i see only two strikes land. However, both of them are lucky in the sense they activate the bleed effect to quickly whittle away their HP into almost nothing. After that i quickly back away from them dancing around the paralyzed foes to have them focus on me rather then you at all costs.

#94111 BD: 9+1=10  (+1 DMG,+1 Hate)  4x3=12 DMG    Bleed activates: 24 DMG for 2 turns after enemies act  Paralyze activates

#94112 BD: 4+1=5

#94113  BD:2+1=3

#94114  BD:8+1=9   3x3=9 DMG    Bleed activates

[H:15] Hestia: 640/640  Energy: 54/64  -10 ENG Howl   MIT: 89 l (look at sig)

[H:4] | Kimi  HP 260/260 | E 20/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 0 | MIT 18 |

Bandit #1: 64/100 DMG 90  Bleed

Bandit #2: 76/100 DMG 90

Bandit#3: 70/100 DMG 90  Para

Bandit#4: 61/100 DMG 90 Para   Bleed

@Kimi

Kimi attempted another "Crescent Moon" onto the bandits that were busy with Hestia. As she began with a running start and leapt a few meters from the enemy to do a sweeping kick. Kimi successfully hit all of them and even stunning one in the process. Even though she managed to pull out a ton of damage towards the bandits that were gathered together. She watched as one of the bandits attacked Hestia only to really be damaging himself due to some enchantments. All of the Bandits were very beaten and bruised except one who was paralyzed and just exhausted. Kimi sensed that one more hit would do the trick, but she could never really be to sure about that. Kimi glared at the bandits and tried to see if there were some that were missing just to be sure, but as she took a look around the camp she noticed no others were present. 

[H:15] Hestia: 640/640  Energy: 54/64  -10 ENG Howl   MIT: 89 l (look at sig)

[H:4] | Kimi  HP 260/260 | E 14/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 0 | MIT 18 |

Bandit #1: 16/100 DMG 90  Bleed -48HP (24 Bleed, 24 Sword Art)

Spoiler

ID# 94115

BD: 5 (+3) = 8 Hit

MD: 3 Miss

Bandit #2: 24/100 DMG 90 -52 (28 thorns, 24 Sword Art)

Spoiler

ID# 94116

BD: 7 (+3) = 10 Hit

MD: 6 Hit

Bandit#3: 40/100 DMG 90 Para, -30HP

Spoiler

ID# 94117

MD: 5

Bandit#4: 13/100 DMG 90 Bleed -48HP

Spoiler

ID# 94118

BD: 5 (+3) = 8

MD: 1

@Hestia

Edited by Kimi

I look over the bandits who are all practically on their last legs of health as i look down at my sword with a grin as i prep my sword are once more planning to try and inflict bleed onto them all once more. I grin as i glance over towards my familiar who is resting by noodle now protecting the little shark from possibly any attacks that could harm it. I just nod my head liking that Kuro has taken up the same role i have. One of a protector of the ones that should be important to us. I quickly dash forward and spins like a top once more cutting into the bandits once again leaving one paralyzed and left to die as i look to the two other bandits and nods my head. Kimi use your strongest sword art on the bandit with the most health. The other two will just die next turn. I tell you encase you don't understand how bleed works.

#94119 BD:1+1=2

#94210  BD:10  (+2, +1 Hate) 15 DMG     Bleed/Paralyze activates

#94121  BD: 5+1=6  9 DMG

#94122  BD: 7+1=8   9 DMG

[H:15] Hestia: 640/640  Energy: 48/64  -10 ENG Howl   MIT: 89 l (look at sig)

[H:4] | Kimi  HP 260/260 | E 14/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 0 | MIT 18 |

Bandit #1: 16/100 DMG 90  Bleed 1/2

Bandit #2: 9/100 DMG 90  Bleed/paralyzed

Bandit#3: 31/100 DMG 90

Bandit#4: 4/100 DMG 90 Bleed  1/2

@Kimi

Kimi focused all her energy in her legs to perform one last "Crescent Moon" sword art. As energy swirled and gathered around her leg. Kimi ran up the the group of bandits one last time and unleashed her attack. When she did, she back flipped a few meters away into a safe distance and watched as each of the bandits started falling one by one. This was one of the cleanest take downs Kimi has performed in a long while. "Awesome we did it! Now should we turn this in or explore a while longer. You never know what we might find around here in the camp. With the bandits gone there are probably some things laying about." She said to Hestia as she stretched a bit. "That took some time, but at least we got it done right? I bet the NPC's would be happy to hear that we cleared this area out" Kimi offered Hestia a high five.

[H:15] Hestia: 640/640  Energy: 48/64  -10 ENG Howl   MIT: 89 l (look at sig)

[H:6] | Kimi  HP 260/260 | E 8/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 0 | MIT 18 |

Bandit #1: 0/100 DMG 90  Bleed 1/2, Para; -51HP (27 DMG, 24 Bleed)

Spoiler

ID# 94123

BD: 9 +1 Base DMG

MD: 5 Miss

Bandit #2: 0/100 DMG 90  Bleed/paralyzed -24HP

Spoiler

ID# 94124

BD: 1

MD: 10 +2 Base DMG

Bandit#3: 0/100 DMG 90 -55HP (28 Thorns, 27 DMG)

Spoiler

ID# 94125

BD: 9 +1 Base DMG

MD: 6 Hit

Bandit#4: 0/100 DMG 90 Bleed  1/2, Para; -76HP (-24 Bleed, -24 DMG, -28 Thorns)

Spoiler

ID# 94126

BD: 8

MD: 7 Hit

@Hestia

Edited by Kimi

I watch the attack go through and destroy the last of bandits as they all shatter into crystals. For myself i would say lets explore a little bit longer, and try to see if we can find a treasure chest or something of interest while we're here. I say throwing in my own two cents as i then open up my menu and equips my Golden fleece to help myself with that to be able to look around for possible materials or chests. I see your hand raised for a high five and happily gives you a high five. As i look around the bandit camp i smile a bit as i spot a singular materials as i pick up the little crystal that is a tiny bit blackened from all of the soot that is found on this floor from the volcanic activity. After finding the materials i check on over to see how Noodle and Kuro are getting along, and i see that kuro is once more curiously poking the little Shark Doggo wanting to see it react in some manner to its presence in something other then fear.

#94135  LD:12+3=15  +1Mat

Kimi went around the camp to check for any materials. As she was looking around she stumbled upon the storage of the bandits, but it seemed as if all of the things broken or just plain unusable. A spark came into Kimi's eyes as she just remembered that Hestia asked her a question. She was so preoccupied with how to deal with the Bandits and the directions to getting to them that she forgot to answer. Kimi then called out to Hestia "Before we started fighting the Bandits you mentioned if I met any other guild members. So far its just guild dad Jomei whos very reliable and responsible. When I first met him we didn't talk much, but as i was getting Noodle he helped me a lot and kind of reminded me of a dad looking after his children. Well guild children." Kimi said as she giggle at the thought of calling him daddy.

ID# 94145 results:

LD: 5 (+2) = 7

No mats found

@Hestia

Edited by Kimi

I nod my head at your words having been informed about that before when i had asked about the little shark dog thing. That Kuro has just flown away from after having not gotten any sort of reaction from the creature. My familiar now by my side and walking with me.  What about any other guild members Kimi? Hmmm Jomei sent me a list. I say softly as i open up my menu and then goes over to the message i got from jomei. Okay their is also Jevi, Ruby, Spencer, Telrenya, and someone named Erin. What about those five do those names ring a bell to you on what they are like? I ask curiously as i continue looking around the area keeping myself focused when i do look hoping to spot the slightest little hint that could give way to a material that could be used. As i look around i spot absolutely nothing and i sigh a bit dejectedly at not finding any materials, but at the very least i did find the one earlier.

#94146  LD:9+3=12

@Kimi

Kimi was scavenging around while the having a small conversation with Hestia. Hestia mentioned the other guild members and my thought on the ones Kimi met. "Well i met all except for Erin, and no ones mentioned anything about that person. I wasn't too concerned to ask, but i probably will later. The first person amongst the guild that i met was Spencer, he's a really nice guy and can be adorable at time. He's the one who invited me to the guild also, and i quite like him. I met Ruby next though i didn't talk to her, or at least i don't remember holding a conversation with her. Shes obnoxious, but that could be me because the other guild members seem to already be adjusted with her it might take a while for me to warm up to her. Jevi i didn't get the chance to talk to, but from what i saw at our gathering she was with Ruby most of the time I would talk to her, but i didn't get much chance since Ruby was playing around with her. Lastly was Telrenya shes nice to talk to, but i noticed her constantly shifting expression from time to time. It was mostly due to someone who was messaging her, but thats none of my business. She made me this ring though which i love." Kimi proceeded to show the ring that she got from Telrenya.

ID# 94147 results:

LD: 2 (+2) = 4

no mats found

@Hestia

Edited by Kimi