[F9-PP] Burning sins <<Bandit Camp>>

I nod my head at the descriptions putting on my list to meet this spencer guy since he seems to be the most normal one out of the group i just heard, and then possibly meet up with this Telrenya next since she seems the next normal one among the list i haven't met yet. So besides those being the guild members is their anything i should know about them to avoid future embarrassment or such. I ask curiously to the girl beside me as i look over at her. After asking that i then gaze around the field keeping trying to spot anything and everything that could lead to a useful material. As i look around i spot nothing that could be of use as i frown ever so slightly as i turn to you. Want to head back towards the settlement i've been having no luck at all here. I ask you curiously.

#94151 LD:9+3=12  no treasure chest found.

@Kimi

"Yeah lets just head back. Pretty sure we picked this place clean already." The two started making their way back to the settlement from which they first arrived. Kimi thought for a moment regarding Hestia's question about something she might want to avoid with the guild, but really there wasn't too much. "I would steer clear of Ruby, shes very touchy, which i'm not a big fan of and also into girls. I really don't mind, but when we met i swear i felt eyes watching my every move." Kimi shuddered at the thought and shook her head to get the feeling off. "Aside from that nothing much. I believe the girl is fine, shes just super affectionate." Kimi ended up trailing off into though for a moment to think of anything else that she might've missed. "If you're thinking of being friends with anyone, I suggest just hang out with Spencer hes a lot of fun to be in company of. Guild dad also and same goes for Guild mom they are nice people and reliable." Kimi said as she was casually looking around to spot anything she might be able to use as materials. 

@Hestia

ID# 94156 results:

Loot: 8 (+2) = 10

Nothing found

Edited by Kimi

I hear you talk once more as i just hear you say the terms guild dad once more, and now a guild mom!?  I take a sigh at hearing such terms and have to wonder why this girl seems to find such terms endearing in some way. I can only wonder if at this rate she will give everyone in the guild some family guild title like sister, aunt, or some other titles that she would deem fit. However, that later for now is trying to figure out who this guild mom is without asking since it would at least allow my mind to be active during the duration of the walk. I quickly go through the list of people and how she described each one, and the answer became very obvious. So why do you call this Telrenya guild mom? What did she do deserve such a title? I ask curiously that being the obvious choice for such a name since that is the only female with a positive description that i had heard. I look around and spots a mat as i point to it for Kuro as he nods and flies over and grabs it for myself. Not bothering to get it myself since it would then take me out of the conversation.

#94157  LD:12+3=15  +1mat

2 T1 mats total.

@Kimi

"Well i called her Guild Mom because shes married to guild dad for one. I really just say it to tease her. I mean personally i didn't get taken care of much back in the real world. If anything Jomei and Telrenya are probably going to be like actual parents to me than mine ever were. Anyways enough of the dark talk i can see the settlement just up ahead. We're really close now." Kimi wasn't too sure if she should've said that in reality her parent didn't take care of her except financially. She though she might as well reveal that shes in here because shes been on the look out for one of her brothers that joined before her. Kimi kept her eyes to the ground thinking deeply about the past event leading up to this moment. Not much really happened, but at the same time everything felt a bit overwhelming.

ID# 94158 results:

Loot: 4 (+2) = 6

nothing found

@Hestia

Edited by Kimi

I just nod my head in understanding at hearing why you call them guild parents, and why you care for them in that sense. Myself able to understand to a very limited extent of parents not being able to take care of you all that much. Well if you ever need someone at your side to support you Kimi know that i will be here to help you out whenever you need it. I say with a nod of my head as i look to you. If you ever need help with a quest or such count me in, and i'll simply be one message away from coming on over towards your location to help you out to the best of my ability. I say as we enter within the settlement as Kuro is rather happy at this development since it just means he is a single step closer to being able to get out of here and enjoy some nice cold air that the fourth floor can provide. hey Kimi their is another rather easy quest on this floor. Feel like taking down Cereberus? I ask curiously as Kuro just gives me a look that can easily be conveyed to anyone with a brain of. "You have to be kidding me."

"Thanks for the reassurance and support. I'll join you on your quest to hunt a Cerberus. Just promise to take care of me and keep me alive." Kimi said as a joke, though really she was worried with hearing Cerberus. Kimi has always been amazed by mythology so hearing about a Cerberus made her think of what might happen to Noodle since he seems to be a water creature. Even though he was with them in this floor that had a volcano he didn't seem to mind it much. "Anyways lets get this quest turned in." Kimi said as she followed behind Hestia. "If you need any help with other quests, you know ones i might be able to do at least. I'll try to be of aid. I'm still not too confident in my abilities, but i feel like ill be getting there soon." The town seemed the sam as it was when the duo first left to clear the bandits. Nothing really changed except the fact that the ash that collected was more now. Kimi noticed that Noodle was doing fairly better since the town was located farther from the mouth of the volcano and wasn't as hot. 

@Hestia

After they arrive at town i go over to the village leader with a smile on my face glad to have a partner for taking down cerberus to help accelerate the process of fighting it alongside a few hell hounds that will show up. Thankfully though a simple Howl should be enough to have them focus me entirely. I'll make sure to send you a message if i ever need your help Kimi, and who knows maybe once i meet this Spencer kid and if i like him maybe the three of us could do a quest sometime if his build type can work with whatever quest could come up. I say with a smile on my face as i then see we're in front of the leader's home as i knock on the door politely as the leader steps out. Just another soot covered man that looks down at us. We've cleared out the bandits sure as you have requested, and we would like to request to take on the dangerous fire beast we have heard exists on this floor. I say in a polite tone of voice as the man nods his head. You may go and slay fire beast, and here is reward for slaying bandit that stop us from continuing our way of life. The leader says as he hands us a amount of COL before waving us off to go and slay the fire beast.

#94163  LD: 6  6x25=150 COL

Summary:

Hestia: 2 SP, 2 Mats, 475 COL

Kimi: 2 SP, 475 COL

@Kimi