{F2-PP} Wolf Puns <<The Venemous Warg>> - COMPLETE!

Pinball rushed forward, waving to Mars as he charged the Warg. "I've finished up my part of the quest! How come you're not finished? You tiring out on me?" Pinball launched Revolve Arts, the only Sword Art he was able to use what with the modicum of energy he had left. Pinball's spear struck hard, and the already stunned monster froze, a thin layer of ice covering the monster from head to toe. He took a step back, resting his spear on his shoulder. "Won't be nearly as slippery now, will it?" Pinball nodded at Mars. "You can finish it, yea?" He wasn't quite sure how much energy the man had left, but he knew about Mars's strength, and coupled with his freeze effect, he was certain the Warg wouldn't be able to stand up to many attacks for much longer. "Well," the boy yawned, taking a few steps back, "I'm off to recover some energy. I'll be watching over there. Don't hurt yourself, buddy."

Combat: 

Spoiler

#ID 94654 

BD: 8 (Hit!) MD: 4 - 3 = 1 (Miss!) [Stunned]

+1 Passive EN recovery = 5 EN.

Pinball activates Revolve Arts! 

5*5 = 25 DMG! 

Freeze Activated! 

- 5 EN.

Venom Snapper is FROZEN.

*Next successful hit against Venom Snapper will deal (12*tier) DMG.

- Enemies - 

[FROZEN] Venom Snapper: 29/200 HP / 45 DMG / 5 MIT / 2 ACC / 1 EVA  Venomous Bite: Natural MD of 9-10 deals 60 DMG to the player with the highest hate. That player is poisoned, takes 10 unmitigatable damage at the start of their turn for 3 turns.

- Players -

[H: 1] Pinball: 249/280 | 0/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  5 DMG 

[H:2] @Mars: 220/280 HP |  2/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  7 DMG | Savvy 1 | Regen 2 |   Poison 2/3  -1 turn do to antidote

Edited by Pinball
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He looks over to the enemy as he looks over to his energy and sees that he is a single point away from being able to use his sword arts once more to finish this fight. he glances over towards the enemy, and then quickly charges at the enemy planing and trying to punch it as hard as he is able to do so. He quickly moves towards the frozen enemy and punches it as hard as possible shattering the ice over the enemy as it bounces along the ground as he sees the enemy's health drop into basically nothing as he is certain even the Guppy could one shot this thing with the amount of health it has left. hey Pinball try to finish up this fight if possible. The enemy is defeated, and their isn't much left to its name. He says as he relaxes his stance while glancing at the little Snapper with a bored expression.

#94675  BD: 9   9 DMG+12DMG  21 DMG total   MD:9 (is frozen)

- Enemies - 

[FROZEN] Venom Snapper: 8/200 HP / 45 DMG / 5 MIT / 2 ACC / 1 EVA  Venomous Bite: Natural MD of 9-10 deals 60 DMG to the player with the highest hate. That player is poisoned, takes 10 unmitigatable damage at the start of their turn for 3 turns.

- Players -

[H: 1] @Pinball: 249/280 | 0/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  5 DMG 

[H:3]Mars: 220/280 HP |  2/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  7 DMG | Savvy 1 | Regen 2 |  

Edited by Mars

Pinball yawned, taking a seat in the grass a bit of a ways from Mars and the Venom Snapper. He lay, back, listening to the sounds of the fight. He heard a dull thud, then a shattering that sounded like glass. Sadly, it wasn't the death chime of a killed monster, but it was Mars triggering freeze damage. Pinball sat up, and laughed at the amount of health the monster had left. "Ah, dude, try not to breathe on it too hard. You might kill it!" Pinball chuckled, leaning back once more, when Mars asked him to finish up the fight. "I would, but I just got comfortable," he complained, then added, "also, I have like - no energy. Give me a second. Try not to get poisoned or anything, he ain't a puppy." Pinball watched his energy bar slowly creep up by a pixel, sighing at the slow regen rate. Since he was technically still in combat, the recovery of his energy would be much slower. Pinball picked up his spear, and started walking back to Mars. "Alright, alright, I'm comin'."  

Combat: 

Spoiler

#94676 BD: 1 (Critical Miss!) MD: 4 - 3 = 1 (Miss!) 

Pinball misses. 

+1 EN 

- Enemies - 

Venom Snapper: 8/200 HP / 45 DMG / 5 MIT / 2 ACC / 1 EVA  Venomous Bite: Natural MD of 9-10 deals 60 DMG to the player with the highest hate. That player is poisoned, takes 10 unmitigatable damage at the start of their turn for 3 turns.

- Players -

[H: 1] Pinball: 249/280 | 1/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  5 DMG 

[H:3] @Mars: 220/280 HP |  2/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  7 DMG | Savvy 1 | Regen 2 |  

Edited by Pinball

He rolls his eyes at Pinball's words knowing them to be a mix of sarcasm, and being actually serious. That the energy is low so to recover it would make the fight easier. However, even then the extra hit would be rather nice instead of hoping that his basic attack would be enough to end this annoying little mutt that thinks it has enough power to hit him. He watches as the little Venom Snapper jumps at him as he side steps the lupin creature and then slams his fist down onto its spine sending it to the ground as its health drops to just the smallest of pixels left. he then turns to Pinball with a look. Pinball you better step in now it doesn't matter how much energy you would have left. he says wondering if this player will actually step in for the kill, or if he will stay back and allow Mars to take the kill since he hadn't killed it yet.

#94683  BD:7+4-1=10

- Enemies - 

Venom Snapper: 1/200 HP / 45 DMG / 5 MIT / 2 ACC / 1 EVA  Venomous Bite: Natural MD of 9-10 deals 60 DMG to the player with the highest hate. That player is poisoned, takes 10 unmitigatable damage at the start of their turn for 3 turns.

- Players -

[H:3] @Mars: 220/280 HP |  2/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  7 DMG | Savvy 1 | Regen 2 |  

Edited by Mars

"Yeppers~" Pinball skipped along to the Venom Snapper, suddenly stopping and delivering a sharp kick to its head. "And now," he said menacingly, "for the coup de grace." Pinball raised the spear high above his head, swung it down hard... only to stop an inch away from the Warg's head. "Doink," he said, tapping the Snapper's head with the tip of his spear. Phase activated, along with freeze, though neither were necessary. The Venom Snapper was dead, shattering into thousands of pieces. "Well," he laughed, patting Mars on the shoulder, "how are you feelin'? Pretty good?" He looked to where the Venom Snapper had just been, noticing that his quest marker had lit up, signifying the end of the quest. Pinball looked at Mars weirdly, a serious question coming to mind. "What's your favorite icecream flavour?" He prayed to God it wasn't strawberry. He wouldn't be able to be around someone who liked strawberry icecream. 

Combat: 

Spoiler

ID# 94685  BD: 10 (Crit +2) 

Pinball uses a basic attack against Venom Snapper 

5+2= 7 - 5 = 2 DMG! 

*NOTE: Didn't take into account Phase or Freeze, just to keep things simple. Would be pretty pointless, anyways. 

- Enemies - 

Venom Snapper: 0/200 HP / 45 DMG / 5 MIT / 2 ACC / 1 EVA  

- Players -

Edited by Pinball

He watches as the Venom Snapper gets destroyed with a simple tap of its head not minding that all of the work gets taken by the little fisherman knowing that it at least allows for him to tackle the enemies that could be ahead after getting some rest between fights. I'm feeling just fine since we finished the objective of this. he says to the player.  When hearing the question he hears the seriousness of it and just raises a eyebrow at that. Hmm i would prefer some Chocolate it is basic, and doesn't require much else to enjoy it. he says simply with a small shrug of his shoulders. SO then Pinball would you wish to fight off more fishing beasts if you are up for fishing up some materials, or would you want to just head back to town to get this quest over with to enjoy the EXP rewards you can get from completing the quest. he asks out of curiosity wondering what this man's answer will be towards that.

"Fishing..." Pinball once again, had flashbacks. To his fight with the Frog King. The monster he had very well nearly died to. He had no way of defending himself in that moment. It was part of the reason he had chosen to switch over to spear. Pinball coughed, clearing his throat, and spoke again. "Yeah, sure. I don't know where we can find any water on this floor, though. I don't remember much about it. It's been a while, I think." Pinball looked Mars up and down, taking into account how much stronger the man was getting. He opened his inventory, then slapped his forehead. "Damn it!" Pinball closed his inventory, taking a few steps backward. "I forgot to buy another fishing rod after I lost mine to the Cuddlefish. Wanna come with me to town, or do you want to stay here?" Pinball was hopping backwards, ready to take off as soon as Mars gave him his answer. He had forgotten all about his fishingrod... and he called himself a fisherman. Disgraceful. 

You are a fisherman....without a fishing rod? What kind of idiotic fisherman forgets that of all things? he questions the man before him wondering what sort of world where one could forget something so essential. Well anyway you go get your fishing rod, and i will find us a fishing spot to use Pinball. I will message you the coordinates of where i am when i find it, so that way we can multitask effectively when going about this. he says with a nod of his head as he gives a wave seeing that the fisherman is ready to sprint, so naturally Mars just calmly walks towards a random direction hoping to find a stream or river that would be deep enough to fish in. Just going off in a direction where he had been told water can be located on this floor. Their is only the time of right now to see if they were correct, or trying to trick him once more with false information to make up for his constant working of them.

"I'm not... No, you!" Pinball skipped twice backwards, then turned completely and ran off. "I'll be right back!" Dirt kicked up behind him, Pinball quickly made his way back to the main settlement. It was kind of stupid of him to not think about bringing a fishing rod. Mars had told him he would find a spot for them, so all the boy had to do was get his means to an end. 

After more than a bit of running, he made it to the general shop. He bought the cheapest rod he could find, as usual. There was a much fancier looking rod in the shop as well, but Pinball didn't feel like making that investment. Not when his old fishing rod had gotten dragged into the water - after all, there wasn't anything special about the pricier rod that would prevent that from happening... It was just cheaper. 

One hand holding his spear steady over his shoulder, the other gripping his newly bought fishing rod, Pinball made his way back to where he and Mars had fought the wolves. He would keep an ear out for the notification chime, but would simply wait at the battle's location until he was told where to go.

EN Rec: 2/3

Edited by Pinball

He calmly walks in a random direction not really caring of where he could end up knowing that no matter how far, or lost he could possibly end up upon this floor. All it would take to get back towards the town would be a singular teleportation crystal. Then he would be safe and out of the "dangers" this place could represent for himself. The only thing that could've on this floor now lying like the rest of his foes wherever those pixels go. Huh, Never really thought about that. I wonder if those pixels get used for anything...probably just for recycling the enemies data already within them to respawn the creatures once the quest gets started by another individual. he says thinking outloud as he looks around and spots that he is now in a clearing and can hear some running water closeby. naturally he walks towards it and finds a decent sized running stream, and then follows it as it leads to a little waterfall that goes into a lake at the bottom. With a nod he opens up his menu and sends the message towards the fisherman. Including the coordinates with it.

Pinball arrived at the clearing they had fought the wolves, and took a seat in the dirt. He lay his spear across his lap, put his fishing rod to the side, and leaned back in the grass, letting his eyes slip close. Just as he got comfortable, he got the message from Mars he had been expecting. "God damn it," he muttered, pulling himself up from the ground reluctantly. He picked up his spear and his rod, using his spear as a walking stick and laying his fishing rod against his shoulder. He made his way to Mars's location using the map and the coordinates he had been given.

It only took a few minutes to arrive, and he was greeted by the sweet sound of rushing water. "Oh, a waterfall!" He had never seen one, even one as small as this. He hadn't made much of a point to travel Japan when he had moved there from Florida; he didn't even know if there were waterfalls in Japan. Flipping his spear and raising it over his head, he stuck it into the dirt at the base of a tree. He made his way over to Mars, waving his rod in his hand. "Lookie what I got!"

En Rec: 3/3

Edited by Pinball

Congratulations you got a fishing rod you legendary Fisherman. Something you should've had from the beginning. He says in a very sarcastic tone of voice with a chuckle as he gazes at the player as he then sits at the waters edge waiting to see what happens in terms of this fishing. Only able to hope that the first attempt isn't a boss monster. However, with the luck of this Pinball guy he can only assume that is the going to be the fate of the two players. However, he can only wait for the results to be shown within Pinball's first attempt at fishing with the cheap looking fishing rod. He gazes at the waterfall dripping down of the rocks into the pound as it keeps it filled at all times as the pond strangely doesn't become to full, or to shallow ever. He can only assume that it might have something to do with the game's systems more then anything else to keep things in balance.

"Hell yeah, legendary fisherman coming through." Pinball took a seat by the water, casting the line, and watched as the impact caused ripples across the water. Then, there was a tug. Pinball's heart sank in his chest. "Oh, God. Not again!" There wasn't anything he could do now. He reeled it in, then fell backwards as the weight of whatever was pulling his line suddenly disappeared. He covered his face, and braced himself... But nothing happened. He took a look In front of him, and there in the dirt was a treasure chest! With a mighty laugh, Pinball leapt into the air, shouting. "Yes! Yes!" He then looked at Mars, and put one foot on top of the chest. "Yarr Harr! What'd I tell ye? Never doubt an experienced seaman such as meself! Yarr Harr Harr!" He laughed, removed his leg, picked up the chest, and moved it away from the water. He sat it down, and then just marveled at it. "I totally meant to do this, by the way," he added, giving Mars a sheepish smile. Now, all that there was left to do was open it. Hopefully it didn't end up trying to bite his arm off. 

Fishing: 

Spoiler

ID# 94881

CD: 12 (Success!) 

Treasure Chest fished up! 

*Note: Somehow, my crap tablet managed to roll twice. As usual, the first roll was used, and the second was ignored. Sorry about that.

Edited by Pinball

He watches calmly as he watches Pinball have difficulty pulling up whatever he is trying to fish. Really first time? You couldn't disapp- he gets cut off seeing the treasure chest get fished up onto land as he just looks at it, and then towards the fisherman. I redact my statement . Open it up lets see what comes from it. He says in a calm tone of voice as he sees what will await them from this chest. Having expected a lot worse. Not an actual chest, but at the very least it will provide even more reward greater then the venomous warg quest could ever give. I get up from the ground and walk on over towards a tree and watches from a distance figuring that if a fish comes out swinging at pinball he will stay as far away as need be to avoid being smacked away also by its attack. Only one need to be hit not both of them for a loot mob, or boss mob.

Excited, the young boy squatted in front of the chest. He reached out to open up the box, but hesitated. It wouldn't be the first time it turned out to be a mimic. Last time, he thought he had been lucky, but the chest had turned  out to be a mimic. Even though he fished up a chest, it would all be up to luck, and Pinball seemed to have exceptionally bad luck as of late. He shook it off, slowly taking hold of the latch, and opening the treasure chest. He instinctively yanked his hand away from the chest... A lucky thing. Where the chest had just been was now a mimic, snapping at the air where his hand had just been moments ago. What seemed to be the chest's opening was now a mouth, sporting row upon row of jagged, white teeth. Pinball scrambled away, turned, and ran in the other direction. He didn't even have his weapon. "Hold on! I'll be there in a moment!" Once he retrieved his weapon, him and Mars shouldn't have too much trouble taking care of the monster. "Punch it in the face!

Combat: 

Spoiler

ID# 94883

MD: 8-3= 5 (Miss!) 

Mimic misses. 

-Enemies- 

Mimic: 120/120 HP | 42 DMG 

-Players- 

[H:0] Pinball: 280/280 | 28/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  5 DMG 

[H:0] @Mars: 270/280 HP |  28/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  7 DMG | Savvy 1 | Regen 2 | 

Opening Chest: 

Spoiler

ID# 94883

LD: 1 (Failure) 

The treasure chest is a mimic!

Edited by Pinball

he looks as Pinball goes to open up the chest to see what will be inside it. However, it seems that luck won't ever be on their side as the chest turns into a mimic and goes to attack his companion. He just calmly watches Pinball scurry backwards to grab his weapon, and then hears the command and just chuckles. Fine i will fight the Mimic. However, i just want to say before i do. You fished up a loot mob first try. You better pick up that phone, because i [Censored] called it. he says in amusement before dashing towards the mimic and starts hitting every nerve in its body before punting it away making it hit a tree as it slowly gets back up maybe looking angry? Hard to tell when a mob is basically just a walking chest. Well Pinball your turn.

#94894  BD:7+3=10   Acupuncture: 63 DMG

-Enemies- 

Mimic: 77/140 HP | 42 DMG 

-Players- 

[H:0] @Pinball: 280/280 | 28/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  5 DMG 

[H:1]Mars: 270/280 HP |  28/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  7 DMG | Savvy 1 | Regen 2 | 

Edited by Mars

Pinball yanked his spear from the ground, whirling around just in time to see Mars getting attacked by the Mimic. Pinball ran at the evil chest, activating his highest sword art. A few jabs and kicks later, the Monster's health was approaching the red fast. Pinball hopped aside. The monster was fidgeting, looking between the two players as if it didn't know who it wanted to attack. He stepped aside, giving Mars enough room to attack, but also giving himself enough room to follow up if need be. He turned to Mars. "It's on its last legs...? If it- does... Does it have legs? I don't... It's- it's about to die. Yeah." Pinball got into position, ready to rush at the monster at a moment's notice. "You think you can take it out? Or should I try for another attack?" Either way, the Mimic would be dead soon. He felt bad for it, but reminded himself it was a game - a very deadly one.

Combat:

Spoiler

ID# 94883

BD: 7 (Hit!) MD: 9 (Crit+1)

Mimic attacks Mars for 43 DMG!

Pinball activates Dancing Spear -

5*6 = 30 DMG! 

-6 EN

-Enemies- 

Mimic: 47/120 HP | 42 DMG 

-Players- 

[H:1] Pinball: 280/280 | 22/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  5 DMG 

[H:1] @Mars: 237/280 HP |  18/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  7 DMG | Savvy 1 | Regen 2 | 

Edited by Pinball

He watches the enemy come at him as he tries to dodge out of the way, but its jump at him didn't allow him enough time to maneuver as he feels a hard iron grip like jaw bites down into his shoulder. He grits his teeth as his fists flare with the energy that is a sword art ready to punch this thing once more into nothing the glare, and angry look upon his face hidden underneath his assassin like garb that he wears. However, before he could get a chance to strike he watches the mimic get thrown back away from him. he looks to see that it is Pinball as that player backs up from the chest. Can i hit this thing? You forget i am Mars i will always do my best to make my aim true, and deadly.He says with a grin as Mars charges forward at the mimic and then starts the brutal assault onto the enemy hitting every nerve with bone cracking force. With the last hit being towards what would be its head making it slam into the ground bursting into rewards. Enemy defeated with no mercy. The proper way to handle them. Mars says in a calm tone of voice as he looks towards you. That is how enemies should always be handled even if it is a temporary enemy like in a duel. To allow a chance of mercy means the opponent could get confident and try to build up momentum to eventually beat you. If you give them no mercy they will doubt themselves, and you can then win the mental fight in a battle. he says calmly.

#94988  BD:8  MD: (it's dead)   7x9=63

#94990  LD: 12 CD: 1

-Enemies- 

Mimic: 0/140 HP | 42 DMG 

-Players- 

[H:1] @Pinball: 280/280 | 22/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  5 DMG 

[H:1] Mars: 237/280 HP |  9/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  7 DMG | Savvy 1 | Regen 2 | 

Edited by Mars

Pinball wiped his forehead, leaning against his spear. "Well, that wasn't as bad as the fish fight, yeah?" He laughed, then walked back over to the tree, leaning his spear against the trunk. Then, he walked back over to Mars, retrieved his pole, and took his seat by the lake. He's getting stronger... Is he even still my level? Pinball wasn't sure how he'd be able to keep up. He shrugged, letting out a sigh. "At least we got some loot," he began, then stopped. "Speaking of which." He cast the line, then looked back at Mars. "Are we splitting everything down the middle like usual?" He imagined this would be the case. But who knows - maybe Mars wanted to keep what he got. Pinball couldn't really argue against it, as it is an MMOFirst come, first serve. Pinball shrugged. Even if it was a bit mean in his own opinion, the decision was up to Mars. "Nothing's biting," he complained, reeling in his line. Then, he added, "Your call, man. Lemme know." 

Fishing: 

Spoiler

ID# 94993

CD: 4 (Failure) 

Nothing's biting...

Juicy Loot: 

Spoiler

*Will edit to track separately, if you want. 

Loot Pool: 

• 360 Col 
  • 2 T1 Materials 

@Mars

Edited by Pinball

Split down the middle as usual Pinball that is how i would like for it to be. He says calmly knowing that would be a better method in the long run encase one particular loot mob that is killed drops a substantial amount of loot if Pinball kills it and gets it. Then Pinball would have the right to keep the loot for himself which isn't something he would want. It's best to just leave it all up to chance and see what comes of that. With such thoughts he just sits down on the grass beside the fisherman as he looks down into the water trying to figure out the whole logic fishing tries to give to players if they focused on the water when things are being fished up. Would they just spawn on the hook? Or would a thing spawn near it and latch onto the hook. Something to figure out would be nice. So then Pinball what's your plan for a quest after we head back into town? he asks curiously wondering what this man's plan was.