{F2-PP} Wolf Puns <<The Venemous Warg>> - COMPLETE!

Pinball nodded, letting out a sigh of relief. Splitting it down the middle was the most fair, after all. Pinball cast his line again, then turned to Mars. He seemed to be focused on the water, but suddenly he spoked. "My plan," Pinball repeated, looking back down at the water in front of them. "Well first, I'll probably try to find a cheap inn, since I'm terribly poor at the moment. Then... Maybe a nap?" Pinball was in desperate need of col. He was tired of sleeping in Inns, and he wanted a house of his own. That was really his only long term goal at the moment, since he already refunded the dagger skill. "It sucks we don't have a tank," he sighed, reeling in his catch. Three materials. "If we had one with us, we'd be able to take out a fishing boss easy. We'd be rolling in col that way." But pure tanks were almost in as high demand as support players; he had yet to meet a low leveled player that weren't pure DPS like Mars and him, or were some type of Hybrid. "Guess we'll just have to run if we fight one," he sighed, scratching the back of his head. "Next time, we should just go fishing. No quest, just stock up on healing supplies, and farm the monsters we fish up.

@Mars

------------------------

Fishing: 

ID# 94996 CD: 10 

3 T1 Mats fished up. 

Loot: 

Spoiler

Pool: 

• 360 Col 
  • 5 T1 Mats 

Edited by Pinball
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He can only nod his head in agreement to that in the terms of needing a tank to some regards. Tanks being very few and far in between from what he has heard from players all over. Finding one is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. The influx of tank to DPS ratio is very unbalanced in every way possible. The only good thing is that some players have taken notice of that fact and he had heard of a few DPS that added tank aspects into their build. It's only a matter of seeing if more follow that route, or if their will be more tanks to try and help out in these fights to come for their freedom. I can only agree that if their was a tank that was a Tier 1 meeting them would be very beneficial in taking down those mobs that seem to give us a little bit of trouble. Even then if it was a tank it would be needed to see if it is a proper tank, or if they had messed up their build along the way which wouldn't be the best outcome of that. He says knowing their are most likely lots of players with flawed builds form having their own idea of how to approach it without considering the maximum potential for damage opportunity.

He watches as the material seemingly just spawn upon the hook, but at the same time some pixel effects popped up slightly around the hook implying that the case was both of what he had thought. That it spawn on it, and around it when it comes to fishing. Fishing without any quests? Hmmm i guess that would be a good use of our time. Just destroying any loot mob that tries to come our way to get the maximum amount of COL, and materials as possible. Who knows we may get another mimic while we're at it. he says in amusement.

Pinball reels in the single material he fished up. "Builds, huh," Pinball sighed, putting his rod to the side for a moment. Mars seemed knowledgeable, right? "Hold on," Pinball said, scrambling for his spear. He retrieved the weapon, and brought it back to his seat beside Mars. He lay the weapon across his lap, tapping it twice. The weapon's data screen popped into life. Pointing out what he meant, Pinball started to speak. "So, this is my weapon: The Naughty or Nice Blade (Spear). It has a bunch of these unique enhancements. Freeze, Phase, and Cursed." He took a glance at Mars, then back at the screen. "You seem to know a bit about builds. Right now, I have evasive armor and a trinket that boosts my accuracy. I went with accuracy, since my luck seems to be all over the place, whether it be with fishing or fighting. But- what do you think? In your opinion, what do you think would be the best way to use this? I want to be pretty versatile. I don't want to focus on fighting players or fighting monsters; I want to be able to do both fairly decently... But, I don't know. Would it even be optimal if I went for an equilibrium like that? Would I be wasting this weapon?

@Mars

---------------

Fishing: 

ID# 94999 CD: 5 

1 T1 Material Fished up. 

Loot: 

Spoiler

Pool: 

• 360 Col 
  • 6 T1 Mats 

Edited by Pinball

He watches as the player leave to grab his spear once more as he wonders why he keeps leaving it away from him when a monster could spawn at any second. he sees him sit down as he looks at the enhancements seeing them and that they are all unique. At the very least it seems pretty good for fighting mobs in a fight, and even players given the right luck. Well if you stick with such course of action you could hit lots while avoiding hits which is important for one such as you. The only question now i have to ask is where do you wish to go from here? Get a damage familiar and deal more hurt against the enemy by having that nice +9 boost by the end when you're a tier 3. Or get some defense to outlast if a enemy gets lucky and hit you. Then you could always go the DPS/sustain route and get a Healer familiar so when you do get hit you can heal up in combination with some battle healing helping you out. You understand? With that i must ask. You going for pure damage, Dragoon which is DPS/Tank. Or go with Sustaining DPS. Your choice Pinball of what you will feel safest and most able to handle. he says with a shrug knowing there are many routes which could be done through what the player has it all just depends on what he is comfortable with.

@Pinball

Edited by Mars

Pinball soaked everything Mars told him up, and picked up his fishing rod with a nod. It was good, solid advice, and Pinball would have to seriously take it into consideration as he levelled up. Casting his line into the water, Pinball sat, mulling over his options. He supposed he would keep going down the path he was at the moment. He would gather people's opinions as he travelled around Aincrad, and he would eventually choose the option that most appealed to him, as long as it was viable. A small tug on the line, and Pinball reeled it in. He had again fished up a few materials. He wondered what would happen when he inevitably reeled in a boss monster. Would they be able to fight it? Both him and Mars were the dodgy type, and if Mars were to preserve his energy well enough, there would certainly be a chance... Pinball shrugged. "Will we run if we reel in a boss fight? Last time we fished, the boss was what kinda told us it was time to go. Do you think we would be able to take it on?" It would be a scary fight, and Pinball wasn't quite sure if it was worth it or not. He shrugged. "Maybe it would be safer to run."

@Mars

-------------------------

Fishing: 

ID# 95035 CD: 7 

2 T1 Mats fished up. 

Loot Pool: 

• 360 Col 
  • 8 T1 Materials
Edited by Pinball

he hears the question and just gives the fisherman a look of being calm and collected. We give the fight one turn of combat with the battle plan of stunning it, and then hoping to keep it down long enough for our attack to do something. However, if it does start looking dodgy then we can leave right away if it manages to get one really good hit after our test round against the boss fish. If anything we can always revisit these fish once we come back, or at least i come back with some rank five sword arts to start dealing lots of damage against the enemy. He tells his comrade in a calm tone of voice while looking out towards the lake waiting for the inevitable fight. The both of them having better gear then the first time they went up against a mob, so it is a higher chance of success on both of their parts. he can only hope that his energy can keep up, and allow him a clear shot upon the beast.

Pinball cast his line once more, and waited. "Well, I don't think we should fight one anytime too soon. We should come out fishing fully stocked; then we can fish or fight mobs one day. It'd be fun, and I need the col." Pinball reeled in his line, yielding another 2 materials. "So, what are your plans? You asked me about mine." Pinball did a quick count of the materials they had gathered so far. "Do you need these materials? You planning on entering a craft or somethin'?" Pinball closed his menu with a quick swipe, and took a moment to stare at the water. He couldn't quite place his finger on it, but there was something oddly unrealistic about it. "Doesn't really compare to the real thing, does it?" He had grown up around the ocean his entire life, but it would seem that a lake is the closest he would get to home in this hell of a game. "Ah, well," he mumbled, picking up his spear and placing it far away from him again. "How much longer do you think we'll be stuck like this?

@Mars

---------------------------------------

ID# 95044 CD: 7 

2 T1 Mats fished up. 

Loot Pool: 

• 360 Col
  • 10 T1 Materials 
Edited by Pinball

My plans after this is to head towards the let their be light quest, and beat the quest while killing loot mobs along the way if i get lucky. He says with a small shrug of his shoulders not seeing an issue with doing that as he looks around the fields of the clearing to make sure nothing is going to try and sneak up on the two of them. he calmly looks into the water and says upon being asked. It compares rather well in my opinion. The game manages to mimic the feeling down pat and looks real enough for me that it all fits in the end. The game did go all out in making everything as life like as possible to make us slowly believe this is a reality that we live in. I can only wonder if Kayaba intended to try and make us give up at some point do to living in this game. That players would just get use to it and start believing this was their home all along. he says curiously as he looks at his fist as he clenches it wondering what it would feel like when Cardinal is under his control once he escapes. He will do everything that would be needed to get such power it would be a wonderful time to build such a world. Also the rate of completion will always change do to changing mechanics. Supposedly the first floors were cleared very quickly, but lately we've been stuck on floor twenty one do to some new mechanic.

Pinball thought on the idea. Would players ever really start to believe that? If it goes on long enough, probably. With so many people building relationships, buying houses, it would seem we kind of are. He shuddered, and cast his line. After a few moments, there came a familiar sharp tug. But Pinball wasn't scared this time. He had Mars with him, and a weapon that could help him deal decent damage. He had armor that left him feeling nimble, and a trinket that made sure most of his hits landed. Pinball pulled tightly, and from the water erupted... The Cuddle Fish! Pinball dropped his rod on the ground, and leapt out of the way as it slashed where he had just been seated. "Mars! Let's do it!" Pinball rolled to the side, avoiding the hissing creature's jabs and slashes. He ran for his spear, which still lay against the tree trunk. This was it. This fight would end with somebody dead; whether it be one of them, or the monster itself, that remains to be seen. The Cuddle Fish hissed hatefully, as if it remembered the two players that had just barely escaped its clutches that long ago. 

----------------------------

Fishing: 

ID# 95045 CD: 1 

Boss Monster fished up! 

---------------------------------

COMBAT 

ID# 95045

MD: 5 - 3 = 2 (Miss!) 

Fishing counts as post action.

- Enemies - 

The Cuddle Fish: 280/280 HP | 84 DMG | 14 MIT 

- Players - 

[H:0] Pinball: 280/280 HP | 28/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 5 DMG 

[H:0] Mars: 280/280 HP | 28/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 7 DMG | 1 Savvy | 2 Regen 

fishthingiguess.jpg

Edited by Pinball

He just watches what gets pulled out of the water, and just stares at it blankly for a moment before as if a hair triggered is activated Mars' hands glows with deadly energy being blood red in color. You're back huh? Well guess what Fishy! I'm stronger now! Die for me will you! Mars says in pure anger as he charges at the creature and then lays a single devastating punch to its jaw before continuing with more and more rapid hits along its nerves before punching it towards the nearest tree with a look of absolute glee on his face being visible. The man having had run as fast as possible which pushed back his hood to reveal his face which seems to be reveling in the fact he punched the cuddlefish. The same creature that had embarrassed him by forcing him to flee from it. Pinball we are not running! We are killing this thing here and now! He says with a deadly serious look on his face, and in the tone of his voice. He watches as the health ticks down only by a small bit as he looks at the creature. '[Censored] If only i had All Might this fight would be ending much faster.' He thinks slightly bitterly wanting that rank five sword art badly.

#95046  BD:3+3=6   63 DMG-14=49  -10 ENG

- Enemies - 

The Cuddle Fish: 231/280 HP | 84 DMG | 14 MIT 

- Players - 

[H:0] Pinball: 280/280 HP | 28/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 5 DMG 

[H:1] Mars: 280/280 HP | 18/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 7 DMG | 1 Savvy | 2 Regen 

Edited by Mars

Pinball retrieved his spear, whirling back around to face Mars and the Cuddle Fish. "Damn straight! Let's kill it!" Pinball rushed the monster, activating Dancing Spear. He used his spear to launch himself in the air, then brought the blade across the monster's body. It didn't stop there, though. Pinball landed, stabbing it with a heavy jab for good measure. He froze for a moment, the movement delay kicking in, then leapt backwards, spacing himself. "We can do this," he told himself, though the monster's health bar told him otherwise. It had eaten both Mars' and Pinball's strongest attack, and yet it wasn't even at half health yet. "We can't mess around with this thing," he growled, in a surprisingly serious tone. "But I still have to make Fae's cookie, so I can't afford to die. Not to this thing." Pinball looked at Mars, nodding. Then, his seriousness went away, and a smile grew on his face. "Don't just walk at it like that Fish Soldier. Punch it - in its cuddly little face." Pinball then turned his focus back on the monster, his brows furrowing. 

-------------------

ID# 95047 

BD: 7 (Hit!) MD: 8 - 3 = 5 (Miss!) 

Pinball activates Dancing Spear! 

5*6= 30 - 14 = 16 DMG! 

- 6 EN 

The Cuddle Fish attacks Mars - Misses. 

- Enemies - 

The Cuddle Fish: 215/280 HP | 84 DMG | 14 MIT 

- Players - 

[H:1] Pinball: 280/280 HP | 22/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 5 DMG 

[H:1] Mars: 280/280 HP | 18/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 7 DMG | 1 Savvy | 2 Regen 

Edited by Pinball

He grins a bit hearing the first bit of what is said glad that his partner is taking as serious as is needed when dealing with such a threat like this. At the very least when they manage to kill it the rewards will be very well worth the risk of this fight. He lets his energy accumulate once more in his hands as he sprints forward and once more like a sonic boom going off he punches the fish in the face making it crash into a tree, and then he continues the attacking punching the pinned fish over and over in the same generalized area. with the last hit being a hard sparta type kick as if to cast it into some pit to never be seem again. With the last hit he backs off and then gives you a look. I almost thought you could take things seriously, and then you had to prove me wrong. He says to Pinball.

#95048 BD:7+3=10  Acupuncture: 63-14=49 DMG   ENG: -9

- Enemies - 

The Cuddle Fish: 166/280 HP | 84 DMG | 14 MIT 

- Players - 

[H:1] Pinball: 280/280 HP | 22/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 5 DMG 

[H:2] Mars: 280/280 HP | 9/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 7 DMG | 1 Savvy | 2 Regen 

Edited by Mars

Pinball levels his spear, gripping the weapon tightly. He rushed at it, initiating Dancing Spear. The monster's attention turned to Pinball, and the creature hissed violently, charging towards him. One of its spiked appendages reached out to slash him, but Pinball pole vaulted with his spear over the attack. For a brief moment, something snapped within Pinball. The usually nervous, goofy kid was replaced with the face of a madman. With a wicked grin, Pinball's foot came down hard on the creature's head. He used the momentum to push into a backflip, landing on the ground in front of it. The monster seemed to be much more cautious, slowly backing up, hesitating. With a laugh, Pinball leapt forward, jabbing at the creature's throat. There was a sudden rush of icy wind, and the monster staggered backwards, hissing. Until it stopped. The monster was frozen in place, a thin layer of ice keeping the creature from moving. Its eyes could be seen through the ice, glaring evilly at the two players. Pinball sighed. "That'll hold it for a second, I think. Shatter the ice, and there's gonna be some tasty bonus damage." He walked back to Mars with a smile on his face. "Pretty cool, huh? Imagine what I could do when I get a bit more damage on my side. Oh - he's in the yellow now!

--------------------

ID# 95051 

BD: 9 (Crit+1) MD: 4 - 3 = 1 (Miss!) 

The Cuddle Fish attacks Mars - misses. 

Phase is activated!

The Cuddle Fish -> 14 MIT = 7 MIT 

5+1*6 = 36 - 7 = 29 DMG! 

- 6 EN

The Cuddle Fish is frozen!

- Enemies - 

[FROZEN] The Cuddle Fish: 137/280 HP | 84 DMG | 14 MIT 

- Players - 

[H:3] Pinball: 280/280 HP | 16/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 5 DMG 

[H:2] @Mars: 280/280 HP | 9/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 7 DMG | 1 Savvy | 2 Regen 

Edited by Pinball

He looks at the enemy as his fists blaze one more to life covering them in energy once more to be able to land a solid hit as he sprint over towards the frozen cuddlefish with a grin as he punches it hard shattering it against the ground as he then continues the last of his onslaught on the creature as his energy then depletes to zero as his fists run out of energy surrounding them. 'Well this was going to happen.' He thinks to himself knowing that the energy depletion was going to happen quickly. he looks at he creature and quickly backs away before it could get a attack in as he rests where he is looking over towards Pinball, and does some quick math of the damage that could be dealt against him. He grins a bit thinking that if he can get lucky and leave combat first try he can get enough energy back to do one more sword art to end the fight. Pinball! Stun it next turn i am going to leave combat for a second to recharge my energy. I don't want you getting killed while i am gone. he says not seeming embarrassed by this. Justifying it as a tactical retreat to himself.

#95053  BD:4+4=8  63-14=49 DMG  Frozen damage=12 DMG

- Enemies - 

The Cuddle Fish: 76/280 HP | 84 DMG | 14 MIT 

- Players - 

[H:3] Pinball: 280/280 HP | 16/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 5 DMG 

[H:4] @Mars: 280/280 HP | 0/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 7 DMG | 1 Savvy | 2 Regen 

Edited by Mars

Pinball watched as Mars went up an triggered the freeze damage. "Ah, well, I thought it was cool, at least." Pinball's spear shone with the light of an activated sword art. Rushing the creature before it got a chance to fully recover from Mars' onslaught, Pinball let the system carry him through the motions. A familiar gust of frigid air brought a grin to Pinball's face. The mob writhed angrily, and then froze, once again surrounded by the thin coating of ice that acted as a prison. Taking a few steps back, Pinball nodded. "Roger that. Try to come back as soon as possible; I'll try to hold it of 'til you get back." With that, Pinball lowered his spear, returning his gaze to the monster in front of him. Its health had already dipped into the red - something Pinball hadn't expected so soon. He smiled. They were really going to kill it! Trying to not let excitement ruin the moment, he stood his ground, covering Mars' escape. "You got this - it shouldn't be able to attack you.

---------------------------

BD: 8(Hit!) MD: 4-3= 1(Miss!) 

The Cuddle Fish attacks Mars - Miss. 

5*6= 30-14= 16 DMG! 

-6 EN.

Freeze activates!

- Enemies - 

[Frozen]The Cuddle Fish: 60/280 HP | 84 DMG | 14 MIT 

- Players - 

[H:4] Pinball: 280/280 HP | 10/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 5 DMG 

[H:4] @Mars: 280/280 HP | 0/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 7 DMG | 1 Savvy | 2 Regen 

Edited by Pinball

He tries to get a run to the escape after seeing the enemy get hit with the freeze as he starts to move but the frigid air blows through the clearing freezing his leg and tripping him up as he growls angrily and slams his foot on the ground shattering the ice on his own being stuck in this combat for another turn it seems like since the random RNG decided he was a valid target also somehow. He just jogs back not able to make a solid lead away from the fight to be considered out of combat just yet as he glares at the Frozen enemy awaiting to see what occurs from this. He glances around the field making sure to get a very accurate assessment of the area before he continues his retreat not wishing to be tripped up once more by anything at all.

#95063 LD:1

Freeze activates!

- Enemies - 

[Frozen]The Cuddle Fish: 60/280 HP | 84 DMG | 14 MIT 

- Players - 

[H:4] Pinball: 280/280 HP | 10/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 5 DMG 

[H:4] @Mars: 280/280 HP | 1/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 7 DMG | 1 Savvy | 2 Regen 

Edited by Mars

Pinball stared down the monster, making sure he was ready to launch another attack - but he stopped, hearing shattering behind him. Behind me? Pinball turned to see Mars looking rather angry, and he managed to piece together what happened. A small snort turned into a laugh, and Pinball was soon leaning on his spear for support. Between breaths, he managed to speak. "I - I thought - I thought you were running, dude?" A fresh wave of laughter was stopped by a sharp crack from the monster's direction. "Holy-" Pinball only just barely managed to roll away, startled by the sudden sound. coming back up with his spear raised. The monster had broken free from the ice. Pinball had wasted a chance at attacking it. Damn it. He took a few steps back, throwing another glance at Mars. "You'd better hurry. I really don't know how much longer I can keep fighting." Much to Pinball's dismay, the monster seemed to lock eyes with him. 

------------------------------------------

ID# 95067

BD: 1(Miss!) MD: 4 - 3 = 1 (Miss!)  [FROZEN] 

Pinball uses Revolve Arts against the Cuddle Fish - Misses. 

The Cuddle Fish is no longer frozen. 

- 2 EN 

- Enemies - 

The Cuddle Fish: 60/280 HP | 84 DMG | 14 MIT 

- Players - 

[H:4] Pinball: 280/280 HP | 8/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 5 DMG 

[H:4] @Mars: 280/280 HP | 1/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 7 DMG | 1 Savvy | 2 Regen 

Edited by Pinball

He looks towards the monster as it bursts from the ice as he just rolls his eyes and then quickly makes his way towards the exit of the field. Trying to get away once more, but as if the very area of nature decides to ordain him to not being able to escape as the trips ever so slightly on a root, but quickly catches himself. However, even with the quick recover it was enough time fro the cuddler to move around to be in front of him as he quickly tries to break away from the enemy back peddling away from it as he looks over towards his comrade. Jokes later Pinball fighting now. He says in a very serious tone of voice as he tries to hide away the embarrassment of having failed to gather energy twice in a row do to the enemy deciding to be difficult.

#95137 LD:6+2=8 partial success (monster fails to attack me) (+1 from failing, +1 from 50% health or lower of enemy.)

- Enemies - 

The Cuddle Fish: 60/280 HP | 84 DMG | 14 MIT 

- Players - 

[H:4] @Pinball: 280/280 HP | 8/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 5 DMG 

[H:4]Mars: 280/280 HP | 2/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 7 DMG | 1 Savvy | 2 Regen 

Edited by Mars

Pinball nodded. "Aye aye, Cap'n," he muttered, charging up a Sword Art. Pinball knew he wouldn't have much energy left after this attack, so he decided to use his second most powerful Sword Art; Revolve Arts. He launched the attack, letting the system carry him through the motions. He launched into the air, kicking the monster twice in rapid succession. As he fell back down, he swept large, landing two, wide cuts along the Cuddle Fish's torso. Landing on the ground he spun around, using the extra momentum to finish with a decisive, powerful jab. The creature was pushed backwards, but not before the icy wind froze the monster, covering it in a thin prison. Pinball leaned back, watching his energy bar deplete. "Jesus, that took a lot out of me," he exhaled, looking back at Mars. "If you can't get away now, just stay. His health is so low, it wouldn't make much sense to go away and wait for your energy recover." He turned back to the monster. "Well," he added, contradicting himself, "maybe it would be best... as long as you could finish it quickly when you come back. I don't know how much longer I can go dodging this thing's attacks when it defrosts, and I'll soon be using basic attacks on it.

--------------------------------

ID# 95140 

BD: 10 (Crit+2) MD: 5 - 3 = 2 (Miss!) 

The Cuddle Fish attacks Pinball - Miss. 

Pinball activates Revolve Arts! 

Phase Activates!

5+2= 7*5 = 35 - 7 = 28 DMG! 

Freeze Activates!

- 2 EN, +1 EN (Passive)

- Enemies - 

[FROZEN] The Cuddle Fish: 32/280 HP | 84 DMG | 14 MIT 

- Players - 

[H:6]Pinball: 280/280 HP | 4/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 5 DMG 

[H:4]@Mars: 280/280 HP | 2/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 7 DMG | 1 Savvy | 2 Regen

Edited by Pinball

He looks back towards the fight feeling a cold draft once more, and sees the enemy frozen solid as he nods his head figuring that it would be useless at this point to run away the enemy's health is low as Pinball had said. He walks on over towards it and checks his energy amount and frown knowing he'll be forced to wait once more for his energy to recover to use even his most basic of sword arts. You have the floor fisherman use your best sword art with whatever you have left. We need to take down this fish, and with the fact it is frozen with whatever you can do should be enough when i enter the fight also with my sword arts. Mars says with a nod of his head being forced to wait as he calmly waits once more for his energy to regen itself. He can only wait for the outcome that he can only hope turns out favorably for himself when he goes to strike.

- Enemies - 

[FROZEN] The Cuddle Fish: 32/280 HP | 84 DMG | 14 MIT 

- Players - 

[H:6] @Pinball: 280/280 HP | 4/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 5 DMG 

[H:4]Mars: 280/280 HP | 3/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 7 DMG | 1 Savvy | 2 Regen