{F2-PP} Wolf Puns <<The Venemous Warg>> - COMPLETE!

Pinball walked into the pub where he knew he would find Gatsly, the merchant. Pinball immediatly took notice of the shining indicator over the NPC's head, notifying him that a quest was available. He had heard about this quest from his guild, after a rather scary experience with a Frog King. Stryder had told him he shouldn't attempt to do anything as dangerous as that again without him, but it was the only way Pinball would ever get stronger. Besides, he had made a deal with Mars. He had to get stronger so he could duel the man, and hopefully prove to be a relatively worthy match. Pinball was just about to step up to the man and initiate the quest, but he hesitated. Was this really the smartest thing to do? He had just recently had a close encounter with death, and here he was, eagerly pursuing danger as if it were a pal of his. Pinball stopped, sat at a table, leaned his spear against his side, and mulled it over. Would this quest really be worth it? 

Player Stats 'n Stuff: 

Spoiler

Pinball 

Lvl: 14 | HP: 280 | EN: 28 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 |  DMG: 5 |

Equipped: 

• Leather Armor of the Amatuer Duelist: +3 EVA {3 Slots} 
  • Naughty or Nice Blade: +2 Freeze, +1 Phase, Cursed {4 Slots} 
  • Warrior's Focus: +3 ACC {3 Slots} 

Skills: 

• 2H Assault Spear ~ Rank 3 
  • Fishing 
  • <<Empty>>

Battle Ready Inventory: 

• {3} Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality ~ +40 HP

@Mars

Edited by Pinball
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mars walks through the town of Urbus with a rather bored look heading towards the quest location of where it is meant to start. Having heard of that venemous warg quest awhile go from one of his informants. A simple task all things from what he has heard of this quest. Hat if everything goes accordingly that it will only take a few hits to end the venemous warg before he has to deal with the rest of the enemies. He looks around the town and spots the hub where the quest starter is meant to be at as he enters the pub wearing his new armor, and gear. Being cloaked in light armor that is fitting of an assassin with wraps around his body that block out everything but his eyes, and has a small opening for him to breathe easily and normally. The outfit he wears even covering his hands that is his martial arts weapon with the symbol of a sceptar and lance going down on separate sides of the wraps. He feels rather proud of how this outfit turned out from himself. With such an outfit it would only take a person to recognize his voice, or such to see that it is himself. He gazes around the pub till he spots the quest starter and starts to make his way over towards the person as he walks with a purpose recalling that the quest giver has some sort of name that starts with a G if he remembers correctly.
Spoiler

Stats n' stuff

Level: 14   HP: 280/280 ENG: 28/28   Eva 3 l  ACC 3 l  7 DMG  l  2 Regen (+10 Hp when hit)  l 1 savvy (+1 BD when enemy misses)

Skill

Rank 4 Martial arts  +6 DMG

Battle ready Inventroy - 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)

Pinball looked up from his seat when he heard the door open. "!!It was Mars. Now he had to do it. Pinball rushed from his seat, grabbing his spear as he jogged over to the man. He placed his spear gently against Mars's chest, using the momentum to spin around to face him. "Greetings, adventurer," he wheezed, putting on his most obnoxious voice possible. Then, with much more confidence than he really had, "fancy seeing you here, Marsie-boy. You came for the wolf - quest - thing too?" Pinball jumped back, taking his spear and leaping backwards, in front of the NPC.Smiling, the boy swayed forward, relying on his spear to keep him standing upright. He leaned in real close to Mars's face. With a few smacks of the lips, he said, "Well. Can't have you getting ahead of me, can we now? I'm gonna take this quest, too." He laughed, then, standing normally and offering Mars a high five. "Wolfpack boys?"

He looks as a spear gets against his chest as he grabs the offending item with his hand and stares at the player that is in his eyes threatening him. he looks over and spots the unlucky guppy. What is up Guppy catch up anymore life endangering fish? he asks with a smirk on his face as he lowers the hood of his new light armor that allows to show off his face, and amber colored eyes.Second of all the name is Mars not marsie-boy keep that in mind. he says in a calm and collected tone  to the player, but even with such a tone and words their appears to be a bit of a amused smirk on his face. Furthermore, i am here for this quest. A simple little thing like this will be absolutely decimated by my skills alone, but i supposed i can deal with you being around to help me take out the weak little enemies that could try to swarm me. Mars says rather confidently that isn't fake just genuine confidence. As i feel the momentum begin to move in the spear he lets it go allowing you to move back onto the table as he then walks over towards the quest giver lazily giving the guppy a high five since the man is his rival, so it would be best to not make him a enemy afterward. To push this individual to his max potential would be the best he could do.

Pinball laughed again. "Ohhhh, boy," he breathed, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. He didn't change much, did he? "Well," Pinball started, nodding, "we should get to it, then." Pinball initiated a conversation with the man. He explained everything that was going on, though most of it was just filler. Games like this often had to put stories behind their quests to keep them interesting. It would be pretty boring if a quest got straight to the point, and just told you to "go fetch this" or "go kill this many of that". Even so, Pinball couldn't help but feel sorry for the man. There was something about the way how he had explained that he was only just making enough to support his family that Pinball had a soft spot for. He quickly hid those emotions, though. Mars wouldn't approve, and Pinball didn't want to start a fight early. He was looking forward to their duel, and Pinball didn't want it to be on anything else but friendly terms. After Pinball had accepted the quest, he stood aside, asking Mars, "You ready to head out?"

Yes i am ready to head out, and i've noticed you got rid of the tiny dagger for a proper DPS weapon rather quickly. He says with a nod of his head with a small grin at that fact. For the fact that it means the quest will be done faster, and for the secondary reason of it will make the duel in the future all the more interesting. With that he begins walking out of the pub raising the hood of his outfit up once more to hide his face from the general public. Not really caring for them to know his visage. Since if they know what he looks like it would make it very difficult to move around, and stay safe if for some reason he ends up turning orange. Not something on his to do list for certain, but planning for the future is always the best. He glances towards where he hears his rival walking beside him. So then Pinball you never answered my question fish up anymore deadly fish that almost kill you? Meet any new or interesting people since last we met? He asks the player for the sake of some small talk to keep the walk not boring. He makes a right out of the pub to head towards one of the exits that'll lead to the venemous wargs.

Pinball followed Mars out of the pub, staying by his side for the most part. His voice got serious. "Daggers are for the stealthy. I had originally wanted to play the thief or rogue when this game came out, but... the announcement changed that. I'm not playing a character anymore, I'm playing with death. It's best I have something that'll keep me alive." He noticed as they left Mars pulling his hood up. With a small smile, his tone suddenly shifted. Pinball sarcastically commented, "Ooo, sneaky sneaky. What'd ya steal?" He laughed, and followed Mars as the two walked through the sheets. Pinball heard him bring up the fish again. "Who... Who told you?" Pinball hadn't told anyone about his near-death encounter with King Croaksworth, "the Lord of Amphibians". It was definitely something he wasn't planning on talking about, especially not with Mars. "If you must know," Pinball stated, "yes, yes I did. And you'd best show some respect for royalty, bub. This was no fish thing. I fought the esteemed King Croaksworth." He laughed, then, the name's humor coming to him. Pinball always seemed to get into deadly fights against monsters with the most rediculous names.  After he recovered from his fit of laughter, he continued. "Almost died, actually. It got to the point where I didn't think I would make it. But - It would have been really embarrasing if I was killed by a frog. Imagine that on the Monument of Life. Pinball - Killed by a Frog." He was making light of the situation, but he had truly been scared in that moment. He was helpless. He had watched his life chip away in front of his very eyes, and when he was sure he wouldn't make it - the monster stopped. It watched him as he desperately chugged health potions. It watched a non-believer pray. It watched him cry, cry for the life he hadn't wanted to lose. It was as if the monster had been playing with him, enjoying his suffering, his fear... but that wasn't realistic. It was a program. 

He rolls his eyes at the attempt of a joke in the way of stealing, but he then grins gaining an idea. Yeah you're right i did steal something. the lives of the enemies who try to kill me. he says to the player at his side as they walk through the town of cobble and wood that keeps it together. I am a thief of lives of those who try to go against me, and what i stand for, and as i am sure you remember from the wasp queen. I am rather effective at that job of taking the lives of these mobs. He says with a chuckle escaping his lips as he gazes forward not putting the hood down. At hearing your reaction to the claim of the fish an eyebrow raises slightly as he looks to his companion some of the light of the sun showing the rather quizzical and almost amused look on his face. Really a frog with a name of royalty? If you ever go back to face those creatures i would be rather curious to go in and fight them myself if they have names of royalty. He says to you before focusing back on the path to not bump into any other people. I mean consider our fight with the creature you fished up. Pinball, and Mars- killed by a cuddlefish. I think that would be more embarrassing do to name alone. he says in slight amusement hiding some of the contempt at the idea of dying do to something so ridiculous.

Anyhow how do you think we should approach the topic of this enemy we're going to face? We have basic idea of what it can do, and we have the antidote that NPC gave us. However, not much else we know about the creature besides it is dangerous for a NPC. he says with a roll of his eyes finding the unknown of the danger scale for the common player annoying. However, from the fact alone he has his informants and information brokers. Figuring out the strength is easy, and this enemy is meant to be the strongest for beginner players of fifteen and below. Not much of a high standard, but it will be enough for him to accelerate beyond it with this quest.

Pinball nodded. "I'll have to take you with me when I go back, in that case. I've been planning to have a barbeque. You like frog legs?

Pinball hefted his spear, swapped it from hand to hand anxiously. "I heard this was one of the harder quests available to beginners. A bit scary, isn't it?" Pinball recalled his near death experience once again. It was strange, wasn't it? He cheated death, and now he's coming back for another game. But. He couldn't let Mars see he was afraid. Couldn't let him pass him up. "Well," he winked, twirling his spear above his head with both hands, "I have a couple of decent AOEs on this thing. Stryder told me there would be two wolves per player." Pinball finished the twirling by slamming the end of it onto the ground. "I figure I'll take the little guys, and you focus on the Warg? I should be able to keep their attention until you're able to help me out." Pinball nodded. "I think I'll be able to handle myself for that long." Pinball kept walking, lost in thought for a bit. "The Warg is poisonous, isn't it? We should probably drink the antidotes before we start fighting. Also - if you're immobilized, I'll attack it once to try and help you out.

He chuckles ever so slightly at hearing that and shrugs his shoulder. never had frog legs, but with a game system like the cooking is within SAO i am certain that anything could be made to taste absolutely amazing given the right cook. he says honestly to his companion as he walks alongside him. He hears the worry about this quest and shakes his head. I am not frightened of this quest it is just another marker to be conquered by those who can handle it. It is just a matter of how well a singular person could handle it versus a group of two like ourselves. With two we guarantee our success, and with only one it could still be beaten but their is the chance of things being a bit too dangerous if given the opportunity. he says in a calm tone of voice while walking along with Pinball as they exit the safe zone, and are both out into the forest as he starts following the directions towards where the supposed merchant's caravans keep getting destroyed at. He grins a bit at the plan as it is very valid. One handles the minions while the other handles the boss. It is only fitting the stronger fight the stronger. I agree Pinball this is a good plan, and regards to being stunned or such i am certain that it won't be an issue. It is a poisonous warg not a electric one. I would be rather surprised if it could stun. he says calmly having not looked much into the creatures abilities at all. Since he figured why do so when it will be dead before it could react in time to him.

"Not an electric? Oh," he said, scratching his cheek. Pinball didn't know how accurate Stryder had been during their briefing, and he didn't want to seem rude. So he kept his mouth shut, though he had sworn he had been told something about a stun attack. He shrugged. "Either way, we should drink our antidotes before the fight. Better safe than dead." Pinball yawned, laying his spear against his shoulder as he walked. He wasn't used to carrying a weapon that didn't have a sheathe, and so he couldn't find a good way to carry it. As of now, he usually either used it as a walking stick, carried it horizontally in his hands in front of him, or across his shoulder. But holding it on his shoulder made it difficult to pass through doors and smacking the spearhead against small trees' branches was getting annoying. He had seen people using something to sling it across their backs, but Pinball hadn't put any effort into finding out what the item was or what it was called; whether it was purely for cosmetic purposes or if it took up an equipment slot. He made a mental note to look into it. "So, what have you been up to since we last split?"

He just nods his head figuring their truly is no harm in trying to drink their antidotes now as he does so right away doing so without any hesitation since if it was used in battle it would take up a attack that would be better of used for murdering the enemy that is trying to kill him. he focuses on the path as the goods don't seem that close anytime soon as he can only hope that he can get his familiar soon to have that at his side providing him his damage would be the best he could ask from this game. Which means he would have to get to it sooner rather then later. What i have been up to? I've just been busy questing is all. I can't allow myself to get soft after all especially if i can allow some guppy like yourself to get ahead of me. To allow that would be a rather unfortunate time. he says with a chuckle enjoying the use of the nickname since it is fitting nickname in who is above who, and because of the fishing.

Pinball's eyebrows furrowed when Mars referred to him as "guppy". He had originally taken it as a passing, sly remark, but now it would seem as though it was a name that would stick. Trying to not let himself get annoyed by it, he replied flatly, "Same old Mars, huh? Never change, man. Never change." He pat Mars on the shoulder, and then sped up past him, eager to get the fighting started. "So -  where does this quest start? Some type of road, I guess?" Pinball hadn't a slight idea of where the quest actually took place, and he didn't bother opening his map. He figured Mars would have read up on it by now. "I guess you can lead the way. Do we have any... have any like, battle strategy? Or are we just going to - just gonna rush in." Pinball swiped opened his menu, materializing the antidote he had recieved from the NPC. He took a long, hearty chug of the stuff, then gagged. The taste made him want to spit it out. He dropped the bottle without a second thought; the item's use was recognized by the system and shattered before it hit the ground. "Jesus, that's strong," the teen coughed, wiping his mouth out of habit.

- Consumed <<Antidote>> - 

Spoiler

<<Antidote>>
Item Type: Potion
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Reduces the duration of a single Poison, Bleed, or Paralysis effect by one turn. If used out of combat, reduces the duration of the next Poison, Bleed, or Paralysis effect that would affect you by one turn.
Description: An alchemic concoction of herbs designed to reduce the duration of damaging or impairing status effects.

Edited by Pinball

He chuckles slightly at the comment as he looks over to Pinball. Never change really? The tone in your voice might make me think you hate my nickname Pinball. What don't like the term guppy i mean it fits so perfectly doesn't fisherman of dangerous mobs with ridiculous names. he asks in amusement deciding that playing along with someone that could possibly get on his level of strength is fine for the moment. Especially if he can make this person get stronger since that would then push him to higher levels of strength. This person just being nice motivation to not slack off in his training at all. Not that he needs that much more motivations but it is always nice to have more of it. Also the quest starts near the ruined goods of the merchandise where that the man is trying to sell. That is where the wargs usually appear at supposedly if my sources are correct. Also the battle strategy is rather simple since their isn't much else. I attack the Venemous Warg, and you'll attack the little wolves that travel with the creature to split the work evenly. If you kill the wolves before i kill the Warg then you can jump on, and join me in attacking the main enemy of this quest. he says calmly to his companion. Any AOE moves you have would probably be the best course of action against the wolves, or if you can't one shot the wolves i can attack the wolves while you deal with the Venemous warg since my Tornado kick would be enough to one shot them. he tells the player next to him as the  sounds of claws scraping and crushing wood starts to be heard over in the distance.

Pinball ignored the increasing complexity of the guppy conversation, and instead addressed Mars's thoughts concerning battle strategy. It was pretty much what he had thought the wisest course of action in the first place, since he assumed Mars had a higher damage output than himself. He nodded. "Sounds good," was all he said. Pinball got slowed to a stop, just now hearing the scraping in the distance. "We're close, I think." Pinball swung his spear into his hands, the wood landing on his palm with a satisfying thwap. "Lead the way." It was now or never, and Pinball would either live or die. His damage wasn't the best, but it was much better than it was. He hadn't told Mars about the enhancements on his spear, but he'd figure he'd keep it quiet. Pinball grinned. It'll be a pleasant little surprise when the wolves suddenly start freezing in place. And with Mars here, he wouldn't have to worry much about ultimately dying... hopefully. He let out a breath, and started walking again, this time slowly.

He grins as the two of you continue to walk through the forest closer towards the scratching sounds hearing your approval of the original plan it seems like more so then the one where he attacks the wolves to just ends them. When they arrive at the merchandise their are four wolves tearing at he wooden containers and destroying them into crystals while the main one the venom snapper as the merchant called it is just keeping guard till it spots two of them and then howls out loudly into the air. With the howl the four wolves growl dangerously as it looks towards you as i just give you a shrug. Hope you don't mind the fact you'll be the hate target since you'll have the most. He tells Pinball as Mars quickly dash forward towards the Venom Snapper planning to get the venom Snapper's attention. The four wolves quickly look at me and tries to attack me as i weave in between them with ease before i am in front of the snapper, and then quickly hitting nervous points all along its body making it growl in pain and try to bite at him at super sonic speed which he easily dodges with a grin upon his face. Nice try little mutt, but you will never hit me. He says confidently.

#94592 BD: 6+2=8   MD:4-1=3   Acupuncture: 7x9=63-5=58

@Pinball: Lvl: 14 | HP: 280 | EN: 28 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 |  DMG: 5 |

[H:1] Mars: HP: 280/280  ENG: 18/28  EVA: 3   ACC: 3   DMG: 7   1xsavvy  2x Regen (+10 HP after a successful hit against me)

Wolf 1  HP: 50  DMG: 30

wolf 2 HP: 50  DMG: 30

wolf 3 HP: 50  DMG: 30

wolf 4 HP: 50  DMG: 30

venom Snapper:  HP: 142/200  DMG: 45  MIT: 5  ACC: 2  EVA: 1

Edited by Mars

"Alright," Pinball said with a grin. He activated Trip Expand, his newest AOE Sword Art. It came incredibly in handy with situations like this, and the spear hasn't failed him yet. He rushed forward, the tip of his spear glowing white hot with the activation of a Sword Art. Pinball let the move carry him through the motions, leaping from Wolf to Wolf, his spear twirling and stabbing, ever increasing in speed. During this fight, one of the Wolves latched on to Pinball's legs, causing a sharp drop in his health. He continued the Sword Art anyways, and when all was said and done, that was the only lucky mob that had managed to hit him. Pinball took a wary step back, admiring his handywork. At least twice, Pinball had felt the rush of cold air that came with the activation of Freeze. Looking at the wolves now, he saw who the enhancement had effected. Two of the wolves were frozen in place, a thin layer of ice covering the monsters, preventing them from moving. "Ah, man," Pinball laughed, leveling his spear, "that bonus damage is gonna be nice.

Combat: 

Spoiler

- Combat - 

Pinball activates Trip Expand - x6 AOE 

- 12 EN

Wolf 1: 14/50 HP / 30 DMG

ID# 94594 - BD: 9 (Crit+1) MD: 9 (Crit+1)

• Wolf 1 attacks Pinball -> 30+1 = 31 DMG!
  • Pinball attacks Wolf 1 -> 5+1 = 6*6 = 36 DMG! (Freeze Activated) (Phase Activated (not applicable))
  • Wolf 1 is FROZEN.

Wolf 2: 20/50 HP / 30 DMG 

ID# 94595 - BD: 8 (Hit!) MD: 2 - 3 = 1 (Miss!)

• Wolf 2 attacks Pinball -> Miss.
  • Pinball attacks Wolf 2 -> 5*6 = 30 DMG! (Freeze Activated)
  • Wolf 2 is FROZEN.

Wolf 3: 20/50 HP /  30 DMG 

ID# 95696 - BD: 7 (Hit!...non-nat)) MD: 8 - 3 = 5 (Miss!)

• Wolf 3 attacks Pinball -> Miss.
  • Pinball attacks Wolf 3 -> 5*6 = 30 DMG! 

Wolf 4: 20/50 HP / 30 DMG 

ID# 95697 - BD: 6 (Hit!) MD: 1 (Critical Miss!) 

• Wolf 4 attacks Pinball -> Miss. 
  • Pinball attacks Wolf 4 -> 5*6 = 30 DMG!

- Enemies - 

Venom Snapper142/200 HP / 45 DMG / 5 MIT / 2 ACC / 1 EVA

[FROZENWolf 1: 14/50 HP / 30 DMG

[FROZENWolf 2: 20/50 HP / 30 DMG 

Wolf 3: 20/50 HP / 30 DMG 

Wolf 4: 20/50 HP /30 DMG 

- Players -

[H: 0|1|1|1|1] Pinball: 249/280 | 16/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  5 DMG 

[H:1|0|0|0|0] Mars: 280/280 HP |  18/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  7 DMG | Savvy 1 | Regen 2 |

Edited by Pinball

Mars looks at the little Venom Snapper with some amusement not taking the fight all that seriously with it as he watches it snap and growl like a mad beast on a mission.  he sees it collecting some green liquid near its jaws as he immediately gets defensive expecting things to go badly with such poison being collected. he rushes towards the little Venom Snapper as he sees the little guppy attacking the wolves, and his eyes widen ever so slightly as the wolves get covered in some ice. ' A Frozen enhancement! i thought that was a unique how did he get that!' He thinks in absolute fury not paying attention as he feels the venom snapper bite down on his shoulder as he can feel the poison course through his veins. Get off of me! he says as he punches the venom snapper hard making it loose its grip as his eyes burn with cold fury. He starts unleashing hard and brutal hit to its body at its pressure points. With a final hit knocking it down to the ground.

#94622  BD:5+2=7  MD:9  CD:2  7x9=63

- Enemies - 

Venom Snapper: 79/200 HP / 45 DMG / 5 MIT / 2 ACC / 1 EVA  Venomous Bite: Natural MD of 9-10 deals 60 DMG to the player with the highest hate. That player is poisoned, takes 10 unmitigatable damage at the start of their turn for 3 turns.

[FROZENWolf 1: 14/50 HP / 30 DMG

[FROZENWolf 2: 20/50 HP / 30 DMG 

Wolf 3: 20/50 HP / 30 DMG 

Wolf 4: 20/50 HP /30 DMG 

- Players -

[H: 0|1|1|1|1] Pinball: 249/280 | 16/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  5 DMG 

[H:2|0|0|0|0] Mars: 220/280 HP |  18/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  7 DMG | Savvy 1 | Regen 2 |   Poison 2/3  -1 turn do to antidote

Edited by Mars

Pinball heard Mars yell, and his head automatically jerked to his direction. The Venom Snapper had bitten him, and Mars had angrily punched it... and proceeded to beat it within an inch of its life. "Jesus," he murmured, then turned to meet the eyes of the monsters he was fighting. "Well, guess I ought to wrap things up," he said aloud, launching Trip Expand once more. He leapt from wolf to wolf, and every time he hit one of the monsters, they shattered into crystals with the sound of glass breaking. It was over. Pinball let out a sharp exhale, slamming the butt of his spear into the ground. "That's that." He turned to look at Mars, who seemed to be holding up fine on his own. Even so... Pinball lifted his spear off the ground, and started to walk over to Mars. His energy was low, but he wanted to help out in case Mars didn't kill it with his next attack. 

Combat: 

Spoiler

- Combat - 

Pinball activates Trip Expand - x6 AOE 

- 12 EN

Wolf 1: -28/50 HP / 30 DMG <<DEAD>>

ID# 94624 - BD: 3+3= 6 (Hit!) MD: 9 (Crit+1) [FROZEN]

• Wolf 1 attacks Pinball -> Wolf 1 is Frozen.
  • Pinball attacks Wolf 1 -> 5*6= 30 DMG!
  • Freeze is triggered! 12 DMG!
  • Wolf 1 is DEAD.

Wolf 2: -22/50 HP / 30 DMG <<DEAD>>

ID# 94625 - BD: 3+3= 6 (Hit!) MD: 2 - 3 = 1 (Miss!) [FROZEN]

• Wolf 2 attacks Pinball -> Wolf 2 is Frozen.
  • Pinball attacks Wolf 2 -> 5*6 = 30 DMG! 
  • Freeze is triggered! 12 DMG! 
  • Wolf 2 is DEAD.

Wolf 3: -10/50 HP /  30 DMG <<DEAD>>

ID# 94626 BD: 6 (Hit!) MD: 1 (Critical Miss!)

• Wolf 3 attacks Pinball -> Miss.
  • Pinball attacks Wolf 3 -> 5*6 = 30 DMG! 
  • Wolf 3 is DEAD.

Wolf 4: -10/50 HP / 30 DMG <<DEAD>>

ID# 94627 BD: 4+3 = 7 (Hit!) MD: 2 - 3 = 1 (Miss!) 

• Wolf 4 attacks Pinball -> Miss. 
  • Pinball attacks Wolf 4 -> 5*6 = 30 DMG!
  • Wolf 4 is DEAD.

- Enemies - 

Venom Snapper: 84/200 HP / 45 DMG / 5 MIT / 2 ACC / 1 EVA  Venomous Bite: Natural MD of 9-10 deals 60 DMG to the player with the highest hate. That player is poisoned, takes 10 unmitigatable damage at the start of their turn for 3 turns.

Wolf 1: 0/50 HP / 30 DMG <<DEAD>>

Wolf 2: 0/50 HP / 30 DMG  <<DEAD>>

Wolf 3: 0/50 HP / 30 DMG  <<DEAD>>

Wolf 4: 0/50 HP /30 DMG  <<DEAD>>

- Players -

[H: 0] Pinball: 249/280 | 4/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  5 DMG 

[H:2] Mars: 220/280 HP |  9/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  7 DMG | Savvy 1 | Regen 2 |   Poison 2/3  -1 turn do to antidote

Edited by Pinball

He looks over towards the venom snapper with burning anger as he quickly rushes at it intending to make sure the fight goes slow and painful for it. he rushes the snapper and hits its jaws with a powerful jaw locking it up as i do the same to each join in its legs stunning it making it unable to even move as he glares at he annoying little creature as he gasps softly and coughs up a little bit of some purple liquid that he can only guess is the poison being rejected by his body. Himself noticing the slight tick of his health going downward from the poison that still resides within his body. You will not live past this day you annoying little creature. he says with pure venom and anger in his voice towards this creatures existence that has somehow managed to get to this point.

#94630  BD:5+2=7  MD:6-1=5    Five Sword: 35-5=30 DMG   Stun actiavted

- Enemies - 

[Stunned]Venom Snapper: 54/200 HP / 45 DMG / 5 MIT / 2 ACC / 1 EVA  Venomous Bite: Natural MD of 9-10 deals 60 DMG to the player with the highest hate. That player is poisoned, takes 10 unmitigatable damage at the start of their turn for 3 turns.

Wolf 1: 0/50 HP / 30 DMG <<DEAD>>

Wolf 2: 0/50 HP / 30 DMG  <<DEAD>>

Wolf 3: 0/50 HP / 30 DMG  <<DEAD>>

Wolf 4: 0/50 HP /30 DMG  <<DEAD>>

- Players -

[H: 0] Pinball: 249/280 | 4/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  5 DMG 

[H:2] Mars: 220/280 HP |  2/28 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC |  7 DMG | Savvy 1 | Regen 2 |   Poison 2/3  -1 turn do to antidote

Edited by Mars