[PP-F3] Ensnaring the Innocent -Hestia and Domarus-

Joan shook her head with a smile.  "You misunderstand me Hestia.  I wasn't referring to in general.  I'm speaking specifically about this individual you mention.  Nothing is done without reason, and if you think about it, evil deeds are many times directed from a good intention.  I encourage you that if, this man is what you think he is.  Find out why he's doing it.  The real reason.  He will more than likely try to cover it up unless you push for an answer.  Just don't give up on another soul so soon.  There is always more than there seems, and even more still."  Joan turned back to the structures and sighed.  Such marvelous architecture was beautiful and all, but in the end it was also left behind.  The civilization had fallen to pieces.  Their culture still remained but in the form of fantasy.  Books.  History and research.  The religion itself was not worshiped, and if it was, those worshiping the gods were not many.  The same could be said with many hundreds of civilizations and religions.  There was one however that stood as strong as it did when it started, and strengthened as time went on, contradicting the world's laws of decay.  She turned to Hestia.  "Ah, I'm afraid I've overstayed my time here.  I have something to deliver and must be off.  It was nice talking to you Hestia!~"  She said with a smile and curtsied.  "I hope we can meet again!  You as well Kuro."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl seemed really eager to learn, and even more so.  She was eager to become strong, though she still didn't understand what that strength was.  But she was a fast learner, and her passion and determination was great.  She was quick to acknowledge mistakes which would save them time.  She would see her errors, fix them, and move on to the next lesson swiftly.  She was far more ideal of a student than Sakoda was, or ever would be.  Domarus was beginning to wonder if he wanted to make her his apprentice rather than Sakoda.......  Perhaps if he trained her up a bit, and showed her to Sakoda, the girl would be inspired to work harder.  On the other hand, Sakoda could go berserk again and Domarus would need to kill her off as she was just too unstable.

"Crow.  I will warn you.  When you understand the world you will not be able to unlearn it.  It will horrify and disgust you once you know the truth.  I need to know that you are willing to know the truth and move forward, before I can show you the truth."  This was far too easy.  He didn't even have to fool her into a trap.  If this worked he could literally tell her the trap and that she would not be in any real danger with him around.  That It was all to teach her the truth.  She would, be like him so to speak.

@Hestia

I nod my head at Joan's words as i glance back to the main settlement as i just give a kind smile and wave to the girl. It has been nice talking with you to Joan i hope to be able to talk more in the future. I say kindly and happily. When Joan would leave i would walk into the building finally and look at the olive tree, and the wonderful spring with a smile glad to have finally seen my purpose for walking up this hill. To see these two wonderful marvels of myth which i can only hope means that Mount Olympus is on this floor. Somewhere within its scope a place where mortals don't belong, but i am determined to see it with my own two eyes to meet those gods. However, even with such thoughts Joan's advice rings in my mind as i can also hear my Dad's advice ringing out at the same time. "Don't give up on a soul to soon."   "The most dangerous of people have a background. They have a reason for doing what they do. That is a reason why we put them in court. To see if they are guilty, and to find out the reasons they do what they do. Nobody goes insane for no reason."

I feel water running down my cheeks as i sniffle ever so slightly as i wipe away my tears, and smiles sadly. I'm sorry Dad for forgetting one of your lessons you said were important. I'll do my best to try and change myself and listen to that Joan's girl advice. I say softly up to the sky. Knowing i won't get an answer, but it just feels nice to say it out loud. With that i turn around and walks back down towards the settlement. To then try and explore the rest of the floor to see what other wonders it holds for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven nods her head with a serious look. I may not know what the truth of the world is mister Domarus, but i won't back down since seeking the truth of things is important. I don't want to be ignorant if i am meant to survive. She says in a serious tone with a look of unwavering determination. Not knowing what awaits her as she says this, but knowing that she is making the right choice. The choice that will allow her to become a better fighter while trapped in this world, and more knowledgeable for what this evil disgusting part of the world could hold. The young girl's curiosity that all those her age have to some degree being entirely latched onto this want to know what lies ahead. The young mind's curiosity is boundless, and it won't stop chasing after what they want to know when it interests them. If you don't mind mister Domarus i'm ready to go for training. I'm ready to take the first step forward in bettering myself. She says a bit excitedly.

Summary:

Both: 1 SP, 200 COL