[F4-PP] Steely resolve <<Essence of Steel>>

Seeing the snow beast emerge, and seeing you move in to try and attack i activate Howl soon after making sure the snow beast focuses upon myself as i then make my way around the enemy while keeping an eye upon its movements as i can only hope that Paralyze, Stunning is something that can be a good theme for the two of us once more. My familiar Kuro giving Noodle a quick bop on the head with his tail as he passes by the familiar. As if a way to say good luck. Once around the Snow beast i grin as i stay and waits as i glance on over towards you. Lets go Kim! One more quest, one more easy victory am i right? I say in a rather cheerful and optimistic tone of voice trying to make sure to avoid any unmotivation, or worry about facing this beast that could appear. I then look towards the Snow Beast wondering what it is going to do from here.  'Hopefully that i don't just jinx us with that talk i would prefer not to end up like that. Please para stun work in my favor.' I think pleadingly.

<Snow Beast>  250/250HP | 160DMG | Special Ability: Partial Phase- Snow Beast will always deal a minimum of 24 damage, even through Armor and Armor Abilities.

[0]| Kimi | Level 18 | HP 360/360 | E 34/36 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[H:4] Hestia: 750/750  62/72 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 104 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+   l 2x paralyze  Howl-10 ENG

"Yeah its another quest, just with i can land my hits." Kimi said as she missed her first attempt at attacking. Kimi gathered energy around her limbs to attack one more time, but as she was doing so she got interrupted as by the Snow Beast as it shook the ground doing a massive leap to attack Hestia. As it came down it came down to attack, Hestia lifted her shield to block it. Once the hit connected a massive crack was visible underneath Hestia making her let out a slight grunt. Kimi saw that even though Hestia was able to block it the Snow Beast did a significant amount of damage. "Are you okay?" Kimi called out to Hestia worried. Kimi was in shock of the amount of force behind the hit that she kept still in her place. "Come on Kimi do something!" She said to herself trying to hype herself up.

ID# 94853 results: Five Swords

Battle: 2(+3) = 5 miss

MOB: 10 +2BaseDMG

<Snow Beast>  250/250HP | 160DMG | Special Ability: Partial Phase- Snow Beast will always deal a minimum of 24 damage, even through Armor and Armor Abilities.

[0]| Kimi | Level 18 | HP 360/360 | E 32/36 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[H:4] Hestia: 692/750  62/72 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 104 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+   l 2x paralyze  -58HP

I watch as the fists come down as i raise my shield, and then feels the strong impact as i grunt softly from the hit as i don't falter even under such pressure keeping in minds the words of Morgen. "You're the first line of defense. If you fall that means the ones you protect will die." I grit my teeth not willing to let that happen! Not going to allow that to happen! 'i wills top this creature from harming me, and therefore harming Kim!' I think protectively as I shift my position as i quickly get out of the way of the attack as it smacks the ground kicking up snow and then glares at the Snow beast as i slice into its chest twice before gracefully spinning around and uses the momentum to slice along its eyes with a glare. 'Nobody hurts my friends!' I say outloud with fierce determination as Kuro flies over towards Noodle and makes sure to protect the little shark doggo from any debri that could come its way.

#94857  BD:5+1=6     -5 ENG  9 DMG

<Snow Beast>(stunned)  241/250HP | 160DMG | Special Ability: Partial Phase- Snow Beast will always deal a minimum of 24 damage,

[0]| Kimi | Level 18 | HP 360/360 | E 32/36 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[H:5] Hestia: 702/750  57/72 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 104 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+   l 2x paralyze 

As Hestia was yelling about her not wanting Kimi to be hurt. Kimi felt touched inside. Kimi was normally the one to be thrown under the bus so to speak when bad thing were to happen to those around her. As that happened Kimi charged up her attack once again and unleashed a flurry of heavy blows unto the massive Snow Beast that was focusing on Hestia. "I'm here for you. Just keep up the good work, i'll end this dumb beast soon enough i swear." Kimi said this with a fire in her eyes. She has never been one to watch her friends get hurt, but after Hestia screamed about protecting her. She knew she had to do something, even the littlest bit of damage would help a lot. After delivering her blow to the beast, it let out a massive howl of pain. Kimi backed off as well as the beast giving enough space for them to prepare for the next attack.

ID# 94859 results: Five Sword

Battle: 6(+3)=9 Hit para

<Snow Beast>(stunned)  191/250HP | 160DMG | Special Ability: Partial Phase- Snow Beast will always deal a minimum of 24 damage, -50HP

[1]| Kimi | Level 18 | HP 360/360 | E 26/36 | 9(+1) DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[H:5] Hestia: 702/750  57/72 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 104 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+   l 2x paralyze 

I grin a bit as i look over to you. Really Kim you will beat this beast? That is so wrong on every level. Cause you won't beat it. We will beat this beast together, and show it what it means to mess with the Holy Dragon Alliance, and specifically the two of us. I say with a grin on my face as my sword gets covered in blood red energy that is a sword art as i rush forward towards the beast at a jog do to stonewall hunkering me down, and do to the fact that snow is difficult to move in if you're not use to it fully. Even then if one is use to it, it can still be a very difficult task to accomplish. Once i get towards the Snow Beast i am able to land four solid hits along its body, but not in any vital location that would inflict the bleed enhancement upon my sword. The beast having learned from my last fight with it to avoid such injuries if it desires to live. Your turn kim! Show it your strength! i say with a grin upon my face. Feeling much more confident about this situation then i was a moment ago.

#94863 BD:5+1=6  12 DMG  CD:7    -1 ENG

<Snow Beast>  179/250HP | 160DMG | Special Ability: Partial Phase- Snow Beast will always deal a minimum of 24 damage,  (1/3 till Able to be stunned again)

[1]| Kimi | Level 18 | HP 360/360 | E 26/36 | 9(+1) DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[H:6] Hestia: 712/750  56/72 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 104 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+   l 2x paralyze 

Kimi could only agree to what Hestia said about defeating the beast together. Kimi just offered a nod of agreement as she started to channel energy to her limbs once more to perform a different sword art from the one before. As she charged the beast once more attacking it from behind it screeched out in pain from Kimi brutally attacking it. The image of what Kimi was doing to the Snow Beast was as if she was a meat tenderizer. Once Kimi finished the Snow Beast stopped its painful screeches and let down both his fists onto Hestia's shield making the cracks beneath her be more detailed. "Are you alright?" Kimi said to Hestia once again. This fight was completely different than when they fought against the Cerberus. The demon dog that they fought on the ninth floor was a lot more easier than this, which really provided a high feeling of challenge. 

ID# 94864 results: Delayed Sword

Battle: 6(+3)=9 Hit

MOB: 6 Hit

<Snow Beast>  139/250HP | 160DMG | Special Ability: Partial Phase- Snow Beast will always deal a minimum of 24 damage,  (1/3 till Able to be stunned again) -40HP

[2]| Kimi | Level 18 | HP 360/360 | E 23/36 | 9(+1) DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[H:6] Hestia: 656/750  56/72 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 104 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+   l 2x paralyze -56

I watch as Kim beats up the Snow beast with brutal efficiency from what i can tell as the creatures health drops from the hit as i grin happily, and then quickly raises my shield once more as the hit smacks into it as i don't budge a single inch at all as i grin. Not even caring as the ground cracks form underneath me. The creature eventually being forced to back away, and within that moment i dash forward at full speed that i can go and continues the slash parade upon its body with bear knock lowering its health once more as its health is in the yellow zone now as i grin happily. I'm alright Kim! We're close to beating this! I say confidently, and rather happily as i look at the Snow beast as it stares down at me. Enjoying the challenge of what this enemy can provide for the two of us just based on damage alone.

#94865 BD:5+1=6   12 DMG   -3 ENG

<Snow Beast>  99/250HP | 160DMG | Special Ability: Partial Phase- Snow Beast will always deal a minimum of 24 damage,  (2/3 till Able to be stunned again)

[2]| Kimi | Level 18 | HP 360/360 | E 23/36 | 9(+1) DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[H:7] Hestia: 666/750  53/72 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 104 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+   l 2x paralyze

"Alright Kimi you can do this, Just keep beating up the Snow Beast and you're done." Kimi said to herself trying to hype herself up. As the Snow Beast was back a fair distance. Kimi noticed that it was bleeding and she could see that any moment it would finally be slain by them. "Just a few more hits." Kimi kept saying to herself as she brought up her fists to take up a defensive stance. As she gathered more energy for her next sword art the Snow Beast leapt into the air and came crashing down on Hestia once again, but she was to quick and guarded herself well. Almost instantly the monster screeched in pain of Hestias thorn enchantments and Kimi came rushing in to aid her. "Dumb beast you never learn." Kimi said out loud with a smile as she attacked it with her Delayed Sword technique. 

ID# 94866 results: Delayed Sword

BD: 8(+3)=11 Hit, Para

MD: 7 Hit 

<Snow Beast>  31/250HP | 160DMG | Special Ability: Partial Phase- Snow Beast will always deal a minimum of 24 damage,  (2/3 till Able to be stunned again) -28Thorns + -40HP = -68HP, Para

[3]| Kimi | Level 18 | HP 360/360 | E 20/36 | 9(+1) DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[H:7] Hestia: 666/750  53/72 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 104 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+   l 2x paralyze 

I grin as i look at the creature being beat up once more as i can only feel that we somehow always gain momentum near the middle rather then anytime during the beginning. I watch as it had its health lowered some, and then try to hit me as i quickly block as the ground cracks once more as i feel it starting to feel some of it near the edge fall of. Apparently having only been snow that had formed together into a singular cohesive unit from the fact of ice having kept it together until the snow beast hit with enough force to break away the ice holding it together. After your hit the Snow Beast freezes in place as i move towards the beast as my sword gets enveloped in blood red, and electrical energy as i slash into the beast as its health drops drastically while gaining the bleed stat. Confirming its death no matter what.

#94867 BD:8    12 DMG

<Snow Beast>  17/250HP | 160DMG | Special Ability: Partial Phase- Snow Beast will always deal a minimum of 24 damage, (paralyzed) (bleed 0/2)

[3]| Kimi | Level 18 | HP 360/360 | E 20/36 | 9(+1) DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[H:7] Hestia: 620/750  53/72 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 104 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+   l 2x paralyze 

Kimi saw that when Hestia attacked her weapon glowed when she stuck the Snow Beast. From then on Kimi went up to the Snow Beast steadily and prepared her next attack. After taking on a offensive stance Kimi gather as much energy as she could to end the beast in one hit as it was already going to die from the Bleeding effect that Hestia landed. As the Snow Beast bled, Kimi finally after gathering her energy, unleashed a flurry of heavy attack with deathly intent. She beat and tenderized the Snow Beast that was stunned ending the onslaught with a shop to its neck. Soon following the finial hit the Snow Beast faded a bit then vanished. "Yes! We did it!" Kimi said very cheerfully offering Hestia a hug. Kimi couldn't really hold back her excitement as she loved to fight big bad monsters. This type of fight is the closest to frontline fighting than she would experience for the mean time. 

ID# 94868 results: Delayed Sword

Battle: 10 +2BaseDMG

MOB: 10 para

<Snow Beast>  0/250HP | 160DMG | Special Ability: Partial Phase- Snow Beast will always deal a minimum of 24 damage, (paralyzed) (bleed 0/2) -24Bleed + -48HP

[H:7] Hestia: 620/750  53/72 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 104 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+   l 2x paralyze 

I smile as i happily return the hug back as you offer one feeling rather glad that you seemed rather excited about this victory. After the hug i just smile happily as i am. Come on Kim lets head back into the town, and hey you could even stay at my place for the day if you want some time to just relax and enjoy what the day can give us. You know? No questing, no fighting unless monsters give us trouble somehow. Just relaxing as much as we want, and enjoying the things this floor can give from exploring everything. I say as an offer as i walk us off of the mountain, and back towards the main settlement as Kuro flies on over towards the town ahead of us having no qualms about doing so. Traveling through the forests, the snowy plains, for awhile till we arrive back in town. And no matter the answer you give i make my way back towards my home to relax, and enjoy some peace and quiet.

Summary:

Kimi: 2 SP, 200 COL

Hestia: 1 SP, 200 COL, Essence of Steel.