(OP-F10) McFroppy's Grand Opening

20180123_214227.jpg.b9061d83178ef6f22462b5040bc6630d.jpg

Tsu had just opened her restaurant, McFroppy's, and she was well aware that there were other cooks as competition, since most were higher ranked in cooking than her. In order to do some marketing, along with practicing her cooking, Tsu decided to do a grand opening event for McFroppy's giving out free meals for the first day of business. Tsu had tidied up the entire place, making sure everything was nice and clean. The drink machine was working, all of the condiments were set, and Tsu herself had already changed into her uniform, a simple waitress's dress that she had been wanting to wear for a while.

Tsu had already put up some flyers around the floors to advertise the newly opened McFroppy's, so this whole event was already set to go. Hopefully once the day was over, she would gain some regular customers for the future. Tsu stood at the counter, looking at the door and waiting for the first customer.

(OOC: All meals are vanity items, and everything is free, and when you order just keep the McDonald's menu in mind)

Fae had seen the flyers for a restaurant called McFroppy's, and she got excited immediately. "Oh boy! There's a McDonald's!" Fae exclaimed as she looked at one of them. There was free food supposedly, and if it was player made, then Fae just had to go. An opprotunity to get free player food like this hardly ever came, so Fae was going to love this. She was on her usual stroll on the 4th floor, so she ran to the floor teleporter and headed to the tenth floor where McFroppy's was supposed to be.

Fae stepped out of the floor teleporter and ran through the cavern town, eventually finding McFroppy's and running inside. She was the first one in apparently, as no one else was around. "Daddy is probably busy today, but Pinny is probably free, He would love to come to this." Fae said to herself as she opened her messages and sent Pin a quick message. Hey Pin! Did you hear about the new restaurant? Fae is waiting for you inside McFroppy's on floor 10, see you soon! Now all Fae had to do now was wait for him.

@Pinball

The complete biome change was something Simba did not expect, as the floors prior to the tenth were on leveled ground. Before he could even take in the entire sight, there was a flyer plastered all over the floor with the heading titled McFroppy's. 'M--McFroppy's? Is it just like that fast food chain.. McDonald's? Quite the interesting name.. Seems to be a grand opening for everyone. Should be interesting to try one of the food out, but I have never had anything from the original.' He took a deep breath and sighed, before folding up the flyer and tucking it into his back pocket, before locating the main settlement, Yomi.

There were large glowing mushrooms forming from the walls and the buildings inside of Yomi were slowly decaying and they were already worn down. Simba had a nervous smile, as he slowly walked alongside the cobblestone path and before he made a turn on a corner he fell onto his butt, as an undead entity appeared in the settlement, but was not hostile toward him. Just like the first floor, the settlement is guarded with guards who seemed to just idle by until something happens. With another sigh, Simba slowly made his way toward McFroppy's and found the building, which seemed to show a lot of energy inside.

The familiar notification chime woke Pinball from his slumber. With a groan, the boy pulled himself from bed, lazily swiping open his menu. One hand scratching his unkempt hair, and the other tapping the icon that would open his message inbox, he let out a small yawn. With a sniff, Pinball closed his menu, laying back down in bed. He didn't feel like doing anything today. He lay there for a moment, trying to go back to sleep. "Damn it," he finally growled, rolling out of bed with newfound energy. It's not like I have anything else I'm doing, he told himself. Though it pained him to leave, Pinball took one last longing look at his bed, locked up, and left the inn. 

It wasn't very difficult to find out where McFroppy's was. Floor 10 was definitely one of his favorite floors. It was chilly; not as cold as Floor 4, but about as frigid as a Floridian winter would get. It was nice. The cool tones of the underground floor appealed to him artistically, and the low light appealed to him as a night owl. He even enjoyed the undead NPCs of the floor, though at first he had nearly mistaken them for monsters. 

Making his way from the center of Yomi, Pinball walked down the path that would lead him to McFroppy's. It wasn't long before the store came into view. So she really did it, huh? With a smile, Pinball pushed the door open, taking a few steps inside. Wow. It really is a McDonald's. Pinball smiled to himself. Having partially grown up in America, where fast food chains were so common, the familiar, family friendly atmosphere of McDonald's was comforting. "Obesity, here I come.

He bent down to greet Fae with a high-five. "Hey there, kiddo. How's it hanging?" Pinball stood again, looking around. He wondered where Froppy herself was. "So," he asked Fae, looking down at the small child, "do you want to find us a seat? Or do you want to order first?

@Fae

Tsu had been in the back, tidying up the kitchen a bit when she heard the door open. She rushed to finish getting all the ingredients and everything else ready in the back. After a few minutes, Tsu came running back out of the kitchen and to the counter, looking at the two that had just walked in. "Welcome to McFroppy's! How may I help you, ribbit?" Tsu asked leaning over the counter. The first one was a little pink haired kid, which already made Tsu happy to see. But then Tsu remembered what she had forgot to set up in the restaurant, a playground. There weren't too many little kids in the game, so Tsu tried not to worry about too much. When Pinball walked in, Tsu gave a quick wave. "Hi Pin! Glad you could come, ribbit. Can I take your order? Or did you need some time, ribbit?" Tsu asked. She looked outside the window and saw another young man just outside the door. Maybe he would come in too, but Tsu decided to let him decide.

@Pinball @Fae @Simba

Fae was just about to order her food when Pin entered through the door. He gave her a high five, and Fae hugged him briefly. "Fae is doing good, Fae hopes you are doing good too! But Fae will order first, then sit down." Fae said as she headed over to the counter where Froppy was. 

When Froppy asked if she could take their order, Fae noticed the ribbits in between sentences and laughed a little bit. "You sound like a frog miss, Fae is gonna call you Froggy from now on!" Fae said, laughing a little bit more. "Umm... Fae is going to have a Happy Meal with chicken nuggets and fries." Fae said, looking across the menu and remembering what she usually got from McDonald's. It was the same menu it looked like, so it was easy for Fae to make her order. Fae walked over to a table close by the counter and sat down. "Come over here when you're ready Pin!" Fae said, waving over to the table.

@Pinball @Froppy

Hei had been wandering around the lower floors, enjoying the free time he had on is hands until he would get some new materials. His shop had been busy lately, but today there hadn't been any customers, so he had decided to close it and have a walk. On the fourth floor, he saw a flyer, telling him that there was a McFroppy's opening on the tenth floor. - I wonder what kind of restaurant it is, it sounds like it could be a McDonald's knock off in here, and with the name, it's probably a Froppy or something like this who owns it. - he thought, while he walked back to the teleporter to go to the tenth floor.

Once there, he remembered that he had met a few people no to long ago on this floor, and wondered it they would come to the opening too. Wandering around town, he once again noticed that most of the buildings looked rather old and the NPCs where undead, but there was nothing he could change, so he looked for a new building and after a short time he found the McFroppy's. Entering it, he really had the feeling of being inside of a McDonald's and when he saw Tsu behind the counter as well as Fae and Pin inside, he was happy that he had come here. "Hello Tsu, nice to meet you once again. Is this yours?" he greeted Tsu behind the counter, then he turned to Pin and Fae "Hey there, nice to see some of the guild. How's it going" and while he asked, he went over to Fae and ruffled her hair.

@Froppy @Fae @Pinball

Tsu listened to the girl who was referring to herself as Fae walk up and order. It irked Tsu slightly that Fae was calling her Froggy, but Tsu wasn't going to get upset with a little kid like this. Fae had ordered a happy meal, and Tsu nodded with a smile. "Coming right up! I'll bring it to your table when it's ready, ribbit.Tsu said, heading back into the kitchen to get the meal ready. In the back, Tsu heated up 10 of the chicken nuggets she had in the freezer, just like McDonald's, and she scooped up some fries into a fry box. She put the nugget box and the fry box inside of the happy meal box, and then came back out of the kitchen with the happy meal.

Tsu walked over to Fae's table and set the box down. "There you go, ribbit, enjoy!" Tsu said as she stepped back from the table. She saw Hei walk in and she waved over to him. "Yep, this place is all mine, rrrrrrrrrrrribbit. Nice to see you again Hei, ribbit. Can I take your order, ribbit?" Tsu asked, walking back over to the counter.

@Hei @Fae

Simba decided to step into the McFroppy's and there were other players swarming the place as well. 'This is something different from what I expected.. I think there were a few burgers I would like to try, but there was this one burger that my friend ordered.. What was it..?' Before he could make his way into the restaurant, three other players made their way toward the building and he took a step back and watched the three stepped in. There was a cashier who was taking peoples order and was also running the food to their tables. 'For something that is supposed to replicate a fast-food, she is doing a lot of server-like skills' Simba nodded his head and decided to make his way into the restaurant.

He glanced at the menu and nodded his head, as the menu seemed to be similar with the actual McDonald's. Ordering food for him was so frustrating and he usually had someone to eat with. 'Okay.. Uhm.. There is the.. Uh.. Hold on. This is free food, right? I can just pick one and choose without any repercussions, right?' He took a deep breath and sighed, letting a nervous laughter escape. "Hello there.. Uhm.. Can I take a McChicken and a medium drink. Also, hold the mayo!" He said, smiling at the cashier. 'Wait.. Do I really have to hold on that? I mean.. This is a virtual game.. Can't I just pig out?' He shook his head and continued to smile at the cashier.

Tsu watched as the young man who had been standing outside earlier walked in and looked around. It was four people now that had walked in. Although Fae, Pinball, and Hei were all part of a guild according to Hei. It was still nice to see them here, regardless of being in a guild. Tsu adjusted her apron a little bit and double checked to make sure that she looked presentable. Her tongue was still hanging out, but it was fine like this until Tsu herself noticed. 

The young man with dog ears had walked up to the counter and looked over the menu before ordering a McChicken and a medium drink. "Coming right up, ribbit!" Tsu said, running back into the kitchen. Unlike the happy meal, it was easier to make the McChicken. She just took the buns, a chicken patty, and the shredded lettuce, putting them all together and then heating it up. She grabbed a medium sized cup and brought the two back to the counter. "Here you go, one McChicken and a medium drink, ribbit. The drink machine is over there, and have a nice day, rrrrrrrribbit!" Tsu said, handing over a tray with the two items, and then pointing to the drink machine to the right of the counter.

@Simba

The owner of McFroppy's was an odd one, her tongue was sticking out of her mouth, but Simba could tell she was trying hard to look presentable. On the other hand, Simba had dog ears and was an alchemist. 'I should not really be a judge kinda guy.. I have no excuse to why I have these on anyways..' When the young lady took his order, he watched as she went over to the back and began crafting his sandwich. The sandwich and drink came as quickly as possible and he smiled at the cashier and nodded. "Thank you for the food." He took his drink toward the drink machine and there were a whole lot of variety on the machine and so he was still waiting.

He placed his drink under the cola, but moved it toward the orange soda and back to the cola. 'This is really.. Difficult.. I would rather fight monsters than having to decide whether to do one thing or another..' He chose the cola and watched it dispense the drink into his cup and was so mesmerized. 'Is this why Americans are so fat?' He capped his drink and sat on a booth and unwrapped his McChicken and took a small bite and delight filled his eyes.

Pinball struggled to grasp what was happening for a moment. So many things happened at once; Fae ordering her meal, Hei greeting him, and another player entering the shop and ordering his food. He stood there, his mind briefly going blank. It was as if he forgot where he even was. Then he regained his composure, shaking himself out of it. He was still tired, he wasn't thinking straight. Pinball moved over to the counter, offering Froppy a slight nod of the head. "H-hey, man," he stuttered, his head down. "I'll just take a burger; I don't really care what's on it. I'll let you choose, I guess." He turned, then pointed to the table Fae was seated at. "I'm gonna be over there. Should I wait for you to get my stuff ready, or..." He shook his head, then nodded sharply. "Yeah, I'll wait right here," he decided, moving to the side in case anybody decided they wanted to order something. Trying to be polite, he followed up with, "So- you enjoying the cooking?"

Tsu nodded when Simba thanked her for the food and moved on to the drink machine. "You're welcome, ribbit. Always a pleasure. Have a nice day, ribbit!" Tsu said, leaning over the counter and watching Simba use the drink machine. It had been a pain to set up the whole drink machine, hooking the pipes up with the waterfall and filling in the rest of the drinks. But seeing it being used made it all worth it.

When Pin walked up, Tsu couldn't help but giggle at the way that Pin was acting. "Are you okay Pin? You seem more nervous than usual, ribbit.Tsu asked, patting his shoulder a little bit. Pin asked for a burger, and Tsu nodded. She went to the back and prepared a big mac, considering that Pin was a little thin himself. Tsu came right back with the big mac on a tray along with a medium drink. "Here you go Pin, ribbit. And to answer your question, I'm enjoying the cooking. I worked at a McDonald's part time for my service hours, so I'm used to this already, ribbit. How's your guild doing? I heard you were in one, ribbit." Tsu answered, leaning on the counter a bit.

@Pinball

After Hei had entered the McFroppy's and greeted the players he knew, he was happy to hear that it really was Tsu's place, and that she looked like she liked it a lot. She then asked him what he wanted to eat, but he was not ready yet, as he wasn't a McDonald's eater and he had to have a look at the big menu. "I believe I'll take some time before ordering, just take Pins order already" and he continued studying the menu. - Why is there so much to choose from. I hate to have to decide what I will eat, but maybe I can just take something at random and have something else sometime later - So he was finally ready, when another player entered the restaurant and walked over to the counter. He had dog ears, which was a strange sight, but Hei had met people walking around in catsuits with fur, so why not. The player ordered pretty quick, and Tsu disappeared in the back for a moment, after she returned Pin made his order, but he didn't look that happy about it. Hei was not sure, but it looked like Pin was shy when he was around multiple people, but he would not ask him, to not make his problem even worse, so he waited for Pin to get his food and then order something at random.
"Okay, I think I am ready now. Can I get the biggest burger you have, a medium drink and some ice cream?"

@Froppy

Saphira was walking around through the town of beginnings. Near the teleportation plattform she took a seat on a bench and enjoyed the sun on her face. As she opened her eyes again and had a closer look at the place she saw a fwe fliers. Curious she stood up and walked to one of the fliers - McFroppy´s...it reminds me at something...but I don´t know what... - She looked at the teleportation plattform - Floor 10...I think I should give it a try. - the girl entered the teleporter and after a short moment she was up on floor 10. Saphira looked around, this was one of the many floors she never visited before. While she searched for the McFroppy´s she looked around and tried to remember at what the name of the shop reminds her. As she finally found the shop she entered it and remembered why the name sounds kinda familiar to her. It looked like a McDonald´s, and as she looked around inside the shop she tried to remember if she ever was at a McDonald´s - Maby I was ther...I am not sure...what did I ate ther...I can´t really remember... - While she looked around, Saphira saw a few familiar faces. She saw Fae, Pinball and Hei. Shy the girl came closer - Uhhm...Hi Fae - she said to the girl which had already ordered some food - Also Hi to you, Pin and Hei. -
Shy she walked to the counter.

@Fae @Hei @Pinball & @Froppy

Fae smiled when Froggy brought out her Happy Meal on the tray. "Thanks Froggy! It looks just as Fae remembered it." Fae thanked, opening up the box and starting to eat her fries. Hei walked in, and Saphira did the same a little bit later. Hei ruffled Fae's hair as he usually did and Fae laughed a little bit. "Nice to see you mister Hei! Things have been okay for Fae lately, nothing really special." Fae answered Hei, attempting to ruffle his hair back, but couldn't reach. Fae then waved over to Saphira, the same big smile on her face. "Hi Saphira! It seems like everyone from the guild is coming to this. Fae wonders if mister Stryder or miss Eatos will show up too." Fae said doing a quick count of everyone that was in the restaurant. It was funny, whenever the members of the guild met in places, it felt more or less like a family gathering.

@Pinball @Hei @Saphira @Froppy