[PP-F3] The bull meets the hunters <<Search for the Hoya>>

He raises an eyebrow at what he just hears, and he can only think this person is obviously scared to fight him. Rather saddening fact since he is meant to be his rival, but at the very least he can make sure that Pinball can stand and remain as a good checkpoint to make sure he is staying up to date in his questing and making sure he isn't surpassing him in any manner at all. At hearing the idea though he does grin the idea of fighting the leader of this guild. I like the idea of fighting Stryder, Pinball since that was my intention to do so at some point in the future. However, if we do fight him i would prefer it to be a two on one venture since i want to make sure our victory is guaranteed. Since it is possible that no mater what if one hits the other it could end with the other winning in a singular hit. He says calmly as the waiter comes back with the food at which he nods at and begins to eat he food he had ordered for himself.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pinball saw Mars' expression. "You! You're doing that little eyebrow twitch thing, god damn it! You think I'm scared!" He slammed the table with a fist, the glasses and plates on the table shaking. "Fine! I'll take you on. Tomorrow, Floor 4! The same place we fought Frosty, by the river. Noon." He sat back in his booth, his hands crossed. "Wanna find out who'll win," he grumbled to himself, draining his glass, "I'll show you." Pinball continued to eat his meal, but his glass was drained and the item shattered, its use being recognized by the system. He shrugged, a sly smile on his face. "If I win, I want your weapon," he said seriously, attempting to get a rise out of the man. Either way, he didn't get to clearly see it, as Pinball began to laugh hysterically. "Ah, man. Tomorrow, though. Seriously. We're gonna duel. Come ready, yeah?" He swiped open his menu, checking his inventory. They had completed the quest, and his level had gone up. That was good. It meant he might actually stand a chance against the man. 

He chuckles hearing that as he nods his head glad to get what he wants. Fine then i'll decimate you like i did that half baked snowman of yours Pinball. I hope you're good and ready to lose at the ice tundra of floor four. he says in amusement as he remember that it might not be the best time and makes a mental note to visit floor five before then to get survival before the fight.he just grins hearing the weapon bet as he leans forward. Fine enough for me Pinball. If i win i get your precious little spear though. He says with some glee at the thought of getting such a weapon. It would require him to change his gear some to become what Pinball has, but to have a unique weapon could be nice. Himself not knowing that it is actually a cursed weapon that is bound to yourself. Also yes tomorrow noon. By the ice river. Hope you know how to swim cause my strikes will send you plummeting into the lake. he says with a grin and then finishes his head, and after that leaves the restaurant with a smile having fed some of his food to his familiar to expedite the process. Leaving you to pay the bill.

Summary:

Mars: 5 SP (3 page, 2 quest), Hoya of menos (dark pendant with a crown as the meeting point), 600 COL

Pinball: 5 SP (3 page, 2 quest),  600 COL