(F1 SP Beginner Quest) The First Few Lessons Are Free<->Fetu Lagi

Fetu Lagi heard about a wise man Zakariah in the town of beginnings, who helps players understand the world.  He took a walk around the town to find the wise man.  Fetu was walking slowly and stumbling a bit. He was really exhausted, after walking and walking. Traveling all around town. He didn't know where to go. There were so many players around him and NPC's. The chit-chat from everyone was driving him a bit insane. Fetu Lagi couldn't find anybody he knew and he was sure the level of his skills and their overall level were a little higher than what he was currently. He was starting to get a headache from the situation. He was beginning to decide to give up and/or take a break. But he knew if he gave up, this day will just be another waist in the past, so he kept pushing. Fetu Lagi finally found a house that he was certain this was the one. He knocked on the door of the house saying "Hello! Mr. Zakariah... This is Fetu Lagi, looking for some work and some help..."

Edited by Fetu Lagi

"May I come in sir, and talk? It's getting a bit hot outside." Fetu said in a big voice. Zakariah walked towards the door and said "I'll be right their Fetu Lagi. Let me just open this door first... This door is such a hassle to open, please be patient."  When Zakariah was opening the door there were some click sounds from door locks being opened (Click, Click, Click). As Zakariah opened the door, Fetu could tell that the door was really old a bit rusty. The door made this terrible screeching sound. Zakaiah said "Hello Fetu come on in! Sit down on the chair right there." Fetu made his way toward the chair. In Fetu's mind Zakariah looked and sounded like a really cool guy. Fetu thought Zakariah kinda looked like and sounded like Gandolf from Lord of the Rings and Obi Won Kan Obi from Star Wars.

Fetu got a seat on the chair while the old man, Zakariah closed the door and locked the locks. Zakariah went over to Fetu and grabbed a seat. "What would you like Fetu Lagi?" Zakariah asked in a big voice. "Well, Zakariah I would like to begin your quest, I hear its called the First Lessons are Free...". "I would like to help you gather some materials for a potion, and while I'm doing it you can teach me about the world." Fetu replied.  "Ahh... hmm... ok yes for sure Fetu Lagi. I'll show you around and help you understand the world, I'll also help you craft a potion!" Zakariah said in a great mighty voice. "First I need you to bring me back 6 materials for a potion, and then I will help you craft it. I mean 5 not." Zakariah said.

Edited by Fetu Lagi

"I'll see you later Fetu Lagi" Zakariah said. "Yes, I will come back here with those 5 items" Feti replied. Fetu made his way out the house unlocking the door and leaving. Before Fetu stepped foot outside he said "See you soon Zakariah". He closed the door and began the quest. While he was walking he said to himself "I feel like this isn't gonna be an easy task. Everything in RPG's isn't usually, very simple to do. hmm" Fetu began to think to himself. "Well I have two places to go, I'll probably have to go to both I think... There's Inside the town of beginnings and there is outside the town to the forest. First I'll make my way out of the town." Fetu jogged towards a forest right outside the town. While he was approaching the sun was dawning on him and he could feel the heat raging. 

When Fetu made it to the forest under the shade his body was just in relief from the heat. "Finally, I'm out of the sun!" Fetu said to himself.  Fetu was so happy being out of the sun. He rested under the shade of the trees, exhausted from being out in the sun.  He leaned on a giant tree almost looking like an oak tree but it was white like Burch. Some of the roots were burst out of the ground, it was as thick as a grown mans leg. "Man, It's way hotter out here than, back in LA it seems haha. I"ll promise to myself, that I'll get this done before the second night falls." Fetu said out loud. Fetu rested under the tree for about an hour. He looked at the ground that he was sitting on. He reached out with his hand and dug his hand in the dirt.  

Edited by Fetu Lagi

He crunched up the dirt, feeling all the materials it has, feeling the world of Sword Art Online. Fetu examined the dirt. He thought to himself the story, the beginning of Sword Art Online. While resting under the tree, he felt a cool, smooth breeze run through his body. His sweat on his skin vaporized and cooled his temperature down. "ah what a relief" Fetu said out loud.   Fetu got up from the ground and Stretched a little. "Alright I'll make this day count, it can't be a waste." Fetu said in his head while stretching. He continued onward with his quest to find the five materials needed to create a regular, common potion. He looked at the trees, the mushrooms, the grass, having the sense and the feeling of a breath of nature. He could smell the coolness of the air and he could feel the good nature go through him. It made Fetu feel all pumped up and mentally awake. He continued to search and searched.

Fetu couldn't find any useful material for a potion. "Where would it be I can't find anything... I kinda figured that this will be hard.. haha... usually in all RPG  missions something is difficult or goes wrong. haha... Oh well, I'll keep trying." Fetu said out loud. Fetu searched more. While searching Fetu said to himself "One thing I have learned in Judo, is that if there is effort there is always accomplishments and that you can learn anything by doing it and listening." "Huh, that being said I will keep on trying, never give up." Fetu said out loud. A couple hours later Fetu kept on searching looking for the materials needed to craft. He ended up on top of a hill. The hill was a beautiful green grove. There was a huge boulder upon him to his right with some trees and greenery, and to his left, it was the same but there was no boulder. He took a break and took in the scenery.

Edited by Fetu Lagi

Since Fetu Lagi is a boy scout he could figure, around what the time is. The Sun was an hour away from falling. Fetu took a few minutes looking at it and found out that it was about 4ish or 5ish. "hmm. I'll still have time before the night arises, I better go searching now." Fetu said to himself. Fetu was telling himself that he should go, but he really enjoyed the scenery, the view of nature. While he was looking at the view he could feel the breath of nature upon him. He felt so alive. The view Fetu was looking at appeared to be some valley or just a plain. He looked down the hill and there was a waterfall. He looked forward and he saw some towns, houses, buildings, and a huge lake.  There was a river flowing to the lake from the waterfall. The view was so beautiful.  "There's so much green. There green everywhere... It's a gorgeous view." Fetu said out loud. It was the most beautiful place Fetu has seen in his whole life. He knew he had to go cause dusk was nearing. He took in the capture of the view and said "Good Bye... I'll come back here again I just know it. See you soon" He made his way down the hill from a different way then he came up.

He walked down the hill. There was no other path to go down, except for the one that he went up. He decided to go make his own path. He knew it was a bad idea. You never go off the trail in scouts because you could end up hurting yourself, but Futo did it anyway. He felt really live from the physical things he was doing and being in nature. He was breathing the breath of nature. While he was going down his own path he stumbled upon another trail. A trail that he's never been to, nor seen. "Hmm should I go to this trail or shall I continue forging my own path?" Fetu said to himself. He wondered. His curiosity rose and dragged him to the unknown path. "Hmm, It might be faster and hey I might find something you never know." Fetu said to himself. A few moments later Fetu found himself in a dead end with some boulders, twigs, rocks and some bushes.

His eyes widened and opened up more, and he concentrated to his surroundings. The wind was whistling through the trees. This area that he was in was a bit dark, the leaves from the trees blocked most of the sunlight from coming in. As he concentrated, even more, it seemed like there was a ruin of a fire pit. "Hmm, a bit creepy... I guess somebody set camp here before. Somebody... or an NPC, or something else..." Fetu said to himself wondering. Fetu realized that the light that peaked through the trees beamed on a boulder and a bush. Fetu said in a confident, quiet voice "That must be it! That must be IT"  Fetu speed walked towards the bush first. As he approached the bush there was a green light twinkling from in. He was thinking to himself "eYes Yes yes come on don't let down. THAT'S GOTTA BE IT!" The First Night was nearing, the light of day was getting close to falling. 

Fetu bent down near the bush and searched it. The green twinkling glow started the fade. "No No No Come on GOD PLEASE," Fetu said to himself.  The green glow completely faded. "NO!" Fetu shouted out loud. "No, I will keep trying I will never quit!" Fetu said. Fetu continued and searched the bush. A few moments later Fetu gasped "...... what, uh um... HAHA. Yeas!!!!"  Fetu said.  " Yes, I found it Yeah Yeah ah Yea Yuh!! Haha"  Fetu was so happy. He held it in his hand it. The texture of the material was ruff and a tiny bit squishy and a little wet. It was a sort of mushroom kinda. He knew it was the one and he felt like it was the one. I glowed brightly again. It was bright green. He put it in his backpack and got up. By the time that was finished, the light of day fell and the night sky arose. 

ID# 96130 results:

Battle: 10

Craft: 10

Loot: 19

MOB: 7   +1 Material

The first night of the quest dawned over Fetu. "Oh well, one down four to go. I guess I will set camp here for the night. I call it a day." Fetu said to himself. He began to dig the dirt and make a little pit for him, so he can sleep. He bordered himself with dirt and used his backpack as a pillow short of. Before he fell asleep he talked to nature and said "Thank you. Thanks for this day, good night." after that he fell asleep. He slept for six hours and then woke up. The sounds of nature and the feeling of the cold woke him. He was a little drowsy because he just woke up. Fetu got up and strengthened up, moved around and stretched a bit. The air was so chilly, that he can see the moisture of his own breath. Fetu looked around his surroundings 360 degrees. He grabbed his backpack. "Alright, I can do this. Good morning Nature, be with me." Fetu said. 

Edited by Fetu Lagi

Fetu took a deep breath and continued his quest. "hmm, I got this I can do Ithis. I will never give up and I will never back down!"  Fetu said. He put all his stuff in his backpack including the material that he got. The night was still upon him, Fetu thought to himself, "I think its probably around 5ish maybe 4ish, I don't know. Something around that." He walked back up the hill. The one with the gorgeous scenery. Fetu was thinking about the future of the day and about his surroundings. The temperature of the setting he was in was around  56 degrees. It was so chilly that he can see his beath. "Hmm. Well, that hill with the scenery doesn't really have a name, that I can recall. I'll just give my own name it, hmm I'll call it Mt. View." Fetu said to himself  

Fetu felt so alive today, he felt like he can do anything. He started running up the path going to go to Mt. View. "I need this day to count I promised to my self that I will finish the quest before the second night falls. The first night has already fallen. Time is running, I have to run with it. Nature will guide me. I got this!" Fetu thought to himself while he was running up the hill. About ten minutes later, Fetu made it halfway up the hill and decided to take a break. He was panting a lot trying to get air. He crouched down and sat on the dirt and stone path. "Man, it's much harder running up than it is going down. haha" By the look of the atmosphere around him, Fetu could tell that the sun was rising.  "I am guessing its around 7ish, maybe 8." Fetu said in a tired voice. 

Fetu laid on the path and rested for a while. He was thinking about the nature around him, the past before he entered the game, yesterday, today and the future of his life. A few moments later he got up slowly. He stretched and continued walking. up the hill. While he was walking he saw a strange, mysterious plant. It looked pretty odd to him. He knew for a fact that this was something. This plant put a very strange, curious, confused look on Fetu's face.  There was a game that he used to play with his cousins when he was younger called Terraria. In the game Terraria there was a plant called a "Strange Plant". The plant was a material that could be used to craft special types of dyes.  Fetu made his way towards the strange plant. The plant started to glow red and gold. Right when it started to glow gold, Fetu knew right away that was the thing he needed. 

" Yes!! I got another one!! 2 down 3 to go! I got this!" Fetu shouted out loud in a happy voice.  "Alright Awesome. Thank you Terraria. Haha. Well, I need something to cut it. Oh! I can use my sword." Fetu used his 2 handed sword and chopped down the strange plant. He struggled to put it in his bag. He had to limit the things he that he needed for the quest. He couldn't take the whole plant because he wouldn't have anywhere to put it and he can't afford to hold it. I took the leaves, flowers and the stem. He gently put the materials in one of the pockets in his backpack. "Ah Ha, got it!" When Fetu was done with that he continued up the hill.  Around 15 minutes later Fetu made it on top of the hill and cheered a bit "YAY YEAH! I did it!"

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character      
96733 2 7 18 3 Fetu Lagi      

+ 1 Material

Fetu rested on the hill called Mt. View. He laid on the grass and admired the view. "By the look of where the sun is it is around 9" Fetu thought to himself. The air around Fetu was a bit wet and cool still. Since the sun was still rising it will warm up the place and make it more alive. The setting of the temperature was rising Fetu thought cause he didn't see the steam from is mouth anymore. "Okay, I got to go to work! Come on Fetu don't get distracted." Fetu said. "Hmm. Since there are a lot of bushes, bushes rocks and, trees I can look around and check if there are any materials here. Okay, let's get to work." Fetu said. Fetu looked around for the materials on the top of the hill. An hour later of looking he decided to take a short break.

While Fetu was on his mini-break he looked at the spectacular scenery and then he looked at the tallest boulder. "Hmm, I think. I wanna have a better view. "Hmm. What about that boulder.." Fetu thought to himself looking around. The boulder that Fetu pointed out was the tallest boulder. "That probably has an awesome view." Fetu said getting up. He got up and examined the boulder. Opening his eyes, observing the rock and his surrounding. He checked if there were anything suspicious. After awhile after interacting with the rock. He climbed on top of the boulder. Putting one foot on top of the other. While climbing he put his foot on one of the corners and put his hand on top. His plan was to push up. His right hand was on top of his head while his left knee was near his heart on his chest. He was in a very awkward postition. He began to push up and he felt something on his hand.

It felt like something crawling on his hand. It had a slimy texture and feet. While Fetu pushed his body weight up, he made eye to eye contact with this creature. It spooked Fetu. Fetu lost his grip and fell into a pile of leaves near some bushes. "Ouch, that fall really hurt. Ahh man, what was that thing. It was like a slug, spider, and a crab combined." Fetu said in a hurt, tired voice. While he was on the ground he leaned to the right and noticed that he was on a pile of twigs, leaves, and something really hard. He lost his breath, and gasped for a moment and thought "Could this be another material?"  Fetu pushed his weight up, took a deep breath and dug into the leaves. "Is it a chest?" Fetu thought. This thought got Fetu excited. He dug all the leaves and it wasn't a chest. It was a rock. This bummed out Fetu, cause he was wrong. 

96734 5 4 9 2 Fetu Lagi      

"Aw man, this sucks. Man... Oh well, I have to keep moving. I have to move forward." Fetu said getting up and shaking the dust off of him. "Hmm, I where these materials would be." Fetu said to himself. Fetu got up and looked around, at the top of the hill. He looked over at some of the trees. While Fetu was searching he looked over his head at the sun and checked the time. It was around 11 am Fetu estimated. The environment around him was warming up fast. He heard the music of birds chirping and in general just listened to nature. Fetu walked toward some rocks that were formed in a strange alignment. He examined the rocks and interacted with it. He walked around the rock formation. The rocks were really beaten up by nature. There was a huge crack in the rock. It grabbed Fetu's attention. Fetu walked towards it and checked if there was anything there. Nothing. 

96943 3 8 10 7 Fetu Lagi