(F1 SP Beginner Quest) The First Few Lessons Are Free<->Fetu Lagi

"Hmm, I wonder how other people are doing, I wonder how they did this quest. Was it easy for them, did they find the materials right away? Huh?" Fetu thought to himself. Fetu continued searching and searching. He was looking everywhere. About five minutes later Fetu found a huge crevice. It kinda looked and seemed like a little ravine. The ravine wasn't that low it was about five to six feet deep. Fetu slowly climbed down into the ravine. When he made it to the ravine he looked around and saw a big pile of rubble. He made his way towards the rubble and checked it out. The environment of the ravine was a bit cold for Fetu. It wasn't too cold but it was cold.  Fetu interacted with the pile of rubble. He didn't see any materials that were really useful for a potion. Inside the rubble were some books, wheels, bones, dust, ash, leaves, rocks, and etcetera. "Hmm, looks like maybe someone died here or something died here." Fetu thought.

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character      
96948 9 2 5 10 Fetu Lagi
Edited by Fetu Lagi

Fetu continued through the ravine. Fetu walked and observed his surroundings. The leaves and branches from the trees started to block the sun and Fetu's light began to decrease. Fetu's visible surroundings started to dim. He barely could see. Ten seconds later there was a crystal blue light source off in the distance. Fetu powerwalked towards the light, he watched his step and made sure he didn't trip over anything. Then Fetu heard a mysterious mumbling voice. Fetu couldn't make out what it said. It kinda sounded like Golem from Lord Of The Rings.  Fetu walked black slowly. He didn't take his chances. Fetu made his way out the ravine. Sadly he didn't see anything useful for a potion. Fetu didn't come here to fight. He came here to find ingredients for a potion. "What was that thing?" Fetu asked himself. 

96948 9 2 5 10 Fetu Lagi

Fetu made his way out of the darkness of the ravine and came upon 3 paths. "What?? I don't remember this." Fetu said in a confused voice. "Well, I remember I took this path, the one in the left. I don't remember the middle path and the path on the right being there. Hmm, I'll go to the path in the middle. I haven't been there. Maybe I'll see something there." Fetu said to himself. Fetu went towards the path in the middle and explored.  Fetu didn't find anything very interesting in the middle path it was the same as usual. It was just a regular stone ditch in the ground. At least there was light. Fetu looked up and there was the sun. The sun was dawning right on top of him. Just chilling. Fetu estimated that it was around lunchtime. It was 1 pm. Fetu sat down it and took a little break.   Fetu was getting a bit hungry and needed to eat. While he was getting off the ground...

96976 10 10 7 1 Fetu Lagi
Edited by Fetu Lagi

While he was getting off the ground he saw on the left corner of his eye a sparkle. Fetu gasped for air like he was excited. "Can that be it?" Fetu thought to himself. Fetu turned towards the direction where he saw the sparkle. Fetu saw it again. He locked on to the location in where it was. It was about 15 meters from Fetu. The sparkling stopped, and it became a solid color, a bright red color. Fetu jogged and made his way there. It took about five seconds for him to be there.  When Fetu came up to the wall he examined it carefully and interacted with it. Fetu saw that there were 5 shiny red beads on the wall. "That's probably it. Yes! 3 down 2 to go I got this... Thank you, Nature!" Fetu said. Fetu became really happy during this time. Fetu now just needs 2 more materials. Fetu was really hungry after the celebration of the 3rd material finding. 

96977 9 4 19 4 Fetu Lagi

Fetu climbed out of the ravine and took a walk. He made his way towards a creek. The water was crystal blue. Fetu kneeled down near the water, he raised his right hand over towards the water and felt it. The water was very purifying. The temperature of the water was pretty cold. Fetu thought to himself, "It looks like this water was from snow or something running off.  The water was sparkling, clear and bright blue. He reached his hand out towards the water to feel it. It was nice and cool. The water from the stream filled life into Fetu's body and got rid of his pangs of hunger. Fetu then grabbed a chunk of dirt and something else. He took his hand out of the water with the materials he grabbed in the dirt. Fetu discovered that there was something else in the palm of his hand instead of just regular wet dirt.  The object was squishy, it was like a mushroom of some kind. Fetu figured out that this was the fourth material.

ID# 97695 results:

Battle: 7

Craft: 5

Loot: 14

MOB: 2

Edited by Fetu Lagi

"Aw Yeah! Haha, I got the fourth material. Yes, awesome! Alright!" Fetu said in a big, happy voice. Fetu got up. While he was getting up he stretched and strengthened up his muscles. Fetu flicked his hand to get rid of the cold water. Fetu got up and made his way out of the forest.  Fetu figured that he will probably find the last material on the way back. Fetu looked out at the sun. Fetu assumed that the time was around 4 or 5. "Okay, I got this. Like I said to myself, "I'll be done collecting the materials before the second night falls." I never break the promises I make." Fetu thought to himself while making his way, walking out of the forest. Fetu made his way back on the hill. The hill that called Mt. View. Fetu looked to his right out towards the scenery. The Sun was close to falling. "Man, I better hurry." Fetu said to himself.  

Edited by Fetu Lagi

Fetu jogged back to the Town Of Beginnings. He was moving in a fast-paced.  Most of his jogging was downhill since he was going down Mt. View. "Mt. View is pretty close near the Town Of Beginnings, so it shouldn't take long, and plus I'm going downhill mostly." Fetu said to himself. As Fetu was gliding down the hill he saw something in the distance. The scene sparked his interest. It was in some trees in the distance. It was like a light from someone's torch, but it was twinkling off in the distance. The shadow and the darkness of light were nearing as the Sun began to rest its eye. That's probably why Fetu was able to see the glow from this material.  Fetu made double time and ran faster towards this. It was kinda like he was trying to outrun the rise of night. 

Right, when Fetu made it to the bottom of the hill he ran as fast as he can towards the scene of light. He ran and ran. Fetu made it and found himself out near the edge of the forest and about 200 feet away from the entrance to the town. The moon rose up to the sky slowly. Fetu made an estimate that it was around 8- 9 o clock. Fetu could see the light from the town and the path to the entrance clearly. Fetu realized where he was, he remembered that he was here resting on one of the trees. He looked back behind him into the forest and looked for the scene that he saw. After searching for about 10 minutes Fetu saw a bright purple sap oozing from one of the trees. The tree was about 10 feet high. It was as thick as the one he rested on. Fetu climbed the tree pretty easy and made his way to the purple sap.   

Fetu made his way on the tree near the suspicious sap. Fetu came to the conclusion that this was the final material needed for the potion in the quest. Fetu was sitting down on the same branch where the sap was oozing out of. The branch was about 32 centimeters thick and the branch was really strong. "Boy, I wonder how old this tree could be." Fetu thought to himself. Fetu reached into his backpack and pulled out a jar. He then transferred the sap into the jar.  "Awesome! I got the last material. Let's do this!" Fetu said in a happy, thankful voice.  Fetu placed the jar with the sap into his backpack and then climbed down the tree. He made sure that none of the materials would break while they were in his pack. When Fetu was all set to go, he made his way to Mr. Zakariahs house. 

98021 5 7 14 7 Fetu Lagi

Fetu Lagi ran as fast as he can towards the town. It took him about 14 minutes to reach the entrance to the Town Of Beginnings. Once he arrived at the town Fetu looked around for the path to go to Zakariahs house. Again, since Fetu was in the Town Of Beginnings there was some of chit-chat, from NPC's and players. The town wasn't as loud as it was before because its night time and most of the people are asleep. Fetu looked around for the right cobblestone path, the one that leads to Zakariahs house. (A few moments later) "Hmm, I believe this is the one." Fetu said to himself. Fetu looked up at the moon, "I believe its around 12 now. Hmm, let's go I got this. I must hurry." Fetu said to himself. Fetu followed the path and finally arrived at the house. When Fetu arrived he knocked on the door, saying,  (Knock Knock Knock) "Hello, Zakariah I am back. This is Fetu Lagi."

"Hello, May I come in? I have retrieved the 5 materials for the potion." Fetu said in a big voice.  There was nothing for 5 minutes it was just a moment of silence. "Hmm, well it is late. Maybe he's asleep? I don't think NPC's sleep though... Hmm." Fetu thought to himself. "Ah, Well hold on right there Fetu Lagi. I am coming to the door. Congratulations! You have collected the materials you say let me take a look!." Zakariah said in a big mighty voice.  Zakariah opened the door, it took him about a minute to unlatch the locks on the door. Once Zakariah opened the door he said in a big voice, "Come on in Fetu Lagi!" with a smile.  Fetu walked in, "Fetu Lagi please close the door behind you and then come this way, follow me." Zakariah said. Fetu Lagi did what he said. He closed the door and then followed Zakariah.  Zakariah led Fetu to a brewing room. "Ah, here is where you will craft your potion. Can I see your materials Fetu Lagi? I will have to check if you have the right materials." Zakariah said in a wizard voice.  Because of the design of the room, Zakariahs voice echoed a bit. "Yes, here you go Zakariah." Fetu said opening his backpack and putting the materials on a table. "Ah, let's see here, hmm. Good. Hmm, one Strange Plant, some Purple Sap, that's good so far, oh... you got here some Ruby's. That's pretty good, good job Fetu! What else, hmm,  oh a Green Mushroom and a Sponge. Nice Fetu Lagi Great Work!."  Zakariah said examining the materials. 

"Okay, well I actually have a paper for you Fetu Lagi. I want to see you do it, I will help you and guide you if you make a mistake." Zakariah said in a huge voice. The room echoed his voice and made it like a booming wizard like Gandalf like voice. Fetu replied to Zakariah, "Alright thank you Zakariah." Fetu looked at the paper. It was like a scroll for healing potions and a recipient on how to do it with his materials. "Okay, I guess I do this first. Hmm, how long will I have to be here for, how long will it take me to craft this potion? Hmm" Fetu thought to himself.  The first thing that Fetu did has he put the Rubies in a mysterious strange Alchemy bottle. Then he strayed some salt and a mysterious strange substance on the Ruby's in the bottle.  "Good Zakariah said you got the Idea," Zakariah said. Fetu acknowledged what he said. Fetu thought to himself, "Well this is pretty cool it's like Skyrim, its Alchemy. I am living this. I am doing Alchemy this is pretty sick. Cool."  Fetu then twirled the bottle and poof the Ruby's and all the materials in the bottle that Fetu twirled suddenly poofed and turned to a Red Liquid. "Whoa! That's pretty cool" Fetu said.  Zakariah nodded. "That's good Fetu Lagi your getting this right. Say, your pretty good at this ah. Now put the liquid to the side." Zakariah said.

Edited by Fetu Lagi

"Okay, Fetu Lagi now you should pour the liquid substance in the bottle on top of the of the Alchemy Station Table. Then turn the knob to exactly 65 degrees to the right. Then once you're done with that follow the constructions on the paper." Zakariah said in a booming voice. Fetu did exactly what Zakariah told him to do. When Fetu was turning the Knob 65 degrees he was a bit anxious because he wasn't so confident that it was 65 degrees.  "Okay done with that. now I have to, let's see here. Hmm okay, I see." Fetu said to himself. Fetu got the Purple Sap and poured it into another bottle that was on top of the Alchemy Station. Fetu then sprinkled some black salt into the bottle with the Purple Sap, after that he turned another knob 45 degrees. This time there was a mark on it showing where 45 degrees is. That relieved Fetu a little bit. The station was making all this fizzing sound and it was really loud. All these chemical reactions going on at the same time. 

Fetu then grabbed the Green Mushroom, the first material he found, and the Strange Plant. "Ah, that's good Fetu, your doing good. Now put the Green Mushroom and the Strange Plant in the grinding stone and mashing them together. While you're doing that the materials in the bottles on the Alchemy station should be done mixing." Zakariah said. Fetu ground the materials together for a while. About five minutes later he figured that he was done.  After grinding the materials together he ended up with Yellow slime. He then set the substance aside. Fetu asked Zakariah. "Now should I brew all the materials together?" Zakariah replied with, "Yes get all the materials and put it in the brewing pot. Heat up the pot and begin mixing. While your mixing add in some other ingredients. It should have a list on the paper, about what to mix in. By the way, you are making really good progress, usually, players that come up to me don't usually know what they are doing. It looks like you got this. Keep it up Fetu Lagi."

Fetu Lagi listened to what Zakariah said. After Zakariah was done speaking Fetu got all the mixtures and poured it all into the brewing pot. Then he took a look at the paper with the ingredients for mixing for about two minutes. Fetu Lagi got out the Sponge from his pack. He then sprinkled black salt and then a drop of pink slime on it. When he was done with that he tossed it in the brewing pot. "Okay, now I have all my ingredients in the pot!" Fetu said. Fetu then turned on the heat. There was a fire under the pot. He poured in about a liter of water. The mixture was boiling and the bubbles were popping. Fetu made sure that his face was at a safe distance from the pot.  "Good, that's good, great work  you shall begin the mixing process, here you go Fetu Lagi." Zakariah said. 

The room was heating up real fast. Fetu Lagi was sweating really hard. It was pretty hard he mixed and mixed. The solution over time started to become easier to mix. About ten minutes later it was done. There was a booming sound. It kinda sounded like lava on water or putting a really hot pan in the water. The room then filled with steam. The fire under the pot dimmed out. The room began to darken. "Ah, hahaha, Why yes, it is complete Great Work, Great Work Fetu Lagi! Ah Well done! This is a good quality healing potion!" Zakariah said in a wizard-like, deep, booming voice. "So I'm done? I finished?" Fetu Lagi asked. "Why yes, you are Fetu Lagi." Zakariah replied.  "Awesome! Yes! Thank you Zalariah"  Fetu Lagi replied back. The room then lit up. The candles in the room poofed and brightened the room. "Alright, Fetu I need you do something. You haven't finished my quest just yet." Zakariah said.

98126 4 5 18 3 Fetu Lagi

"You have crafted the potion yes and gathered the materials, here is a flask. Fill it up with your regeneration potion, and there is a cork." Zakariah said. Fetu did as he said filling up the flask "What else shall I do to complete the quest?" Fetu asked with a reply.  Zakariah nodded and replied saying "Yes, here Fetu Lagi follow me outside."  Both Fetu and Zakariah proceeded outside the house.When they got to the main room Zakariah said: "Sit down over in the chair over there while I get something for you."   Fetu walked towards to chair and waited. He looked down at the table in front of him. The table was really distressed. It looked like a really old table. Fetu examined the table and admired it, he thought it looked kinda cool. A few moments later Zakariah came in and said. "Ah okay here Fetu Lagi. Here is a package I need you to deliver this to a person named Lyle Tealeaf. He's a local blacksmith located on the other side of town. Then you will be done with the quest your stats will be granted to you. See you later Fetu Lagi. Have fun in Sword Art Online! Bye bye!" Fetu and Zakariah walked towards the door outside. Zakariah waved goodbye to Fetu Lagi. Fetu waved and said "Bye bye Zakariah see you around. Thank you.

Fetu Lagi went towards the other side of town to find this man Lyle Tealeaf. While Fetu was walking he looked up. By the look of where the moon was it was around 1 am. Fetu was getting really drowsy. He started walking like a slum, he was very tired. He ended up kinda acting like a homeless person.  Fetu Lagi decided to look for an alley where he can crash. It took a while but he found one. He found a place that was quiet and peaceful. He crashed there for the night. He used his backpack as a pillow. Everything was cobblestone. The floor was cobble, the walls were as well. He was between somebodies house and a general store. The was a trash can and some bags laying out on the floor. He bordered himself with the bags and slept. Before he fell asleep he said in a mumbling, quiet voice "Thank's you Nature. Good Day."

By the next morning, Fetu got up and stretched he heard some people talking in the distance. By the look of the sky and the environment, it was about 9 am. That means Fetu was asleep for about 8 hours. "Hmm 8 hours asleep time, I gotta keep moving," Fetu thought to himself. Fetu was well rested and ready for the day. There wasn't a lot of people in the town due to the time. Fetu hurried on out towards Lyke Tealeaf's place. He wanted to hurry cause he didn't want to waste any time and he doesn't like it when there's too much Chit Chat. About an hour later it was around 10ish. Fetu figured that he made it to the right place. He thought since according Zakariah said he was a local blacksmith therefor there will probably going to a blacksmith somewhere and he'll be there.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  "Hmm, okay I just have to find blacksmith somewhere. Hmm, I am looking for a blacksmith, hmm." Fetu thought to himself. Fetu walked around the place a bit. It was only a short while when Fetu saw a blacksmith off in the distance. 

the blacksmith was about  Along the was 90 meters away up a hill. "Oh boy." said Fetu. Fetu saw a general store near him to his right not far from him. It was about 20 meters away. First Fetu went to the store he had gotten something to eat. It took Fetu only 5 minutes to eat a burger. "Oh wow food here is pretty good than what I am used to. Man, that filled me up" Fetu said in a happy voice. Fetu then turned his attention to the black smith and walked up the hill towards the blacksmith. Once he arrived Fetu knocked on the door and announce his arrival. "Excuse me, is Mister Lyle Tealeaf? I have a package from Mr. Zackariah to deliver to him." Fetu heard a quite old voice "Ah I'm coming." The door then opened, revealing another aged man. 

"So that Zakariah sent a young lad to do his errands? Ah? Why can't he do these things on his own? Ah well, I thank ye lad." The man named Lyle said with a gruff yet kind smile. "Though I will say you have perfect timing, I could use your help. Thanks ya mate for thy Package."
"Sure thing, but could it wait until tomorrow? I have to rest I'm a bit tired of walking a lot." Fetu replied. Fetu then thought to himself "Oh well I guess I'm not done working, oh well its okay. This is probably another mission or something."

Thread Complete

Fetu Lagi Gains

- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
- 3 Skill Points (2 from quest, 1 from 1 page of RP)
- 800 col

Edited by Fetu Lagi