[PP-F4] Slow Snow Steps(Hestia)

The warp gate would activate to let another player into the snow covered floor on the fourth floor. As the lights dimmed and the warp gate faded, a rather normal armored player would be left behind. Lee would take a few steps forward, his armored foot would crunch the snow underfoot. He would lift his head up and take in a deep breath only to release it upward, watching his breath form in the cold air. He would chuckle to himself at just how simple such an action is but it brought him joy nonetheless.

He would shift his shoulders around as the shield on his back would shift along with them, he would reach back to touch the handle of his sword which was held in place under the shield. He didn't really plan on looking for a fight but he wasn't too keen on walking around without it either. It had been some time since he actually left his home but he figured that he needed to do something with himself and he liked the cold when winter came in the real world and it would be around that time now so he figured that he would simply enjoy himself for the time being.

@Hestia

Edited by Lee

I walk around the fourth floor at a relaxed pace with a smile on my face wearing a simple blue jacket, grey shirt, and long blank pants as i enjoy the weather immensely. Breathing out slowly as i can see my breathe with every single breathe not being bothered by the weather at all do to having survival to keep me warm and safe from the cold weather of the floor. My black hair that has silver streaks moving ever so slightly with each step that i take as i look around the town with my blue colored eyes. Having a familiar at my side who has pure white snow fur, and black as night wings. I walk by the teleporter as i then see it suddenly shine out of nowhere as i turn to see who comes out. Deciding that their is no harm talking to whoever comes out of the gate. Out comes a armored man as i nod my head and walks up to the person thinking he is in need of some kind of help. Walking up to him as i look into his eyes myself being 5ft 8 inches. Soo whats your reason for being on this floor? I ask the man curiously as i look at him. My familiar remaining by my side just looking at the man the lion being the size of a large dog.

@Lee

Lee would give way to pause as he was approached by a black haired woman and she had with her a winged beast. He could only assume that it was her familiar to which he would then look back to the woman as she would ask him just what it was he was doing on the floor. He would look around and then back to her and reply "Currently, aiming to find enjoyable conversation." He would then look back down at the rather large creature and then looked down to his own familiar that would appear out from behind him. The small boar would keep close to Lee's ankle as he would give a chuckle "And possibly finding a few more friends for my lil babe here." He would then shuffle his foot over slightly, pushing the small boar off to the side.

I chuckle slightly at the response. Well if you want you could talk to me if you felt like it sir. I can't guarantee the conversation will be good, but i will try my best. I say in a joking manner with a smile on my face. Also if you just came to this floor for a nice conversation what's with all the armor? Not into the whole dress casual thing? I ask as i back away from the teleport gate to give the non vocal cue of me wanting to start walking and talking to try and find someplace nice to talk more. At the mention of something little i look down and see the tiny boar as i smile at what is actually kinda cute creature when it isn't trying to kill you. What is the little boar's name? As i then pause and gains a very small blush. Oh my. Where are my manners at, my name is Hestia, sir. I say with a chuckle realizing that it might've been a bit rude to not start off by introducing myself to this man.

Lee would give a little chuckle as the woman would speak that she just might be the conversationalist he was aiming to find, though she wasn't completely sure if she would hold up but it was yet to be seen. She would then comment on his choice of attire to which he would hold out his arms and look himself over and speak, "Nah, I'm all for playing dress up but I usually just end up keeping it simple and clean. This is like, my casual attire." They would then begin their walk, moving away from the teleportation platform to which she would inquire about the small boar. "Babette. Wasn't what I was looking for at the time but greatly pleased after the fact." It would be then be brought up that they had not exchanged pleasantries to which he would chuckle "Well met Hestia. The names Lee, nice to meet you and..." He would then look to the pet she had at her side as he awaited an answer.

Well if that is your casual attire i would be afraid what is your battle attire is then. I say in a joking tone of voice with a grin upon my face as i look at the man as i continue walking along through the town of Snowfrost a town that i know like the back of my hand do to living upon the floor. Well i'm glad you found your familiar at least Lee i mean i've practically heard horror stories it sounds like from people attempting to find their familiar. I say with a chuckle at that fact that i have heard many times. Well Lee it is nice to know you, and my familiar's name is Kuro. That is the name he ended up choosing for himself after i went through a small list of names that he could've ended up liking. I say as i look at the large dog sized lion look up at me then nudge his head against me as i chuckle and pet the lion with a happy smile. So then any place you want to hang out and talk at? I ask with a chuckle as i rub the back of my head.

Lee laughed to himself as she spoke of just what his battle attire might to which he would retort "Oh, I turn into a fifty foot boss monster. It's really cool." He looked down at his small boar as she continued to try and keep pace with the group, jumping more than walking as she would pop up and down out of the snow. "Yeah, I enjoy seeing a smaller version of mob monsters and it isn't aiming to kill me." He would then let his attention be brought down to the familiar at her side as she proclaimed it to be named Kuro. He wondered what other names would have been up for debate or what kinda of name the winged lion would have if it were some sort of special boss in the game.

Hestia would then ask if he had a place in mind for them toward to which he would raise his shoulders "Absolutely and positively no idea what-so-ever. I usually have been on this floor for two reasons, one is usually unwillingly and the other is simply to enjoy the weather." He would then bring his attention back to her "What about you? Any familiarity with the area?"

I giggle a little bit at the retort to the joke as i nod my head in understanding of miniature version of things. Knowing that the result is always usually so adorable then what can be expected if the result wasn't seen. My familiar Kuro lowering himself to look at the tiny little boor and trying to place his paw on top of its head in a rather curious manner  not flying since that would create way to much force of wind on the ground, and most likely making the little tiny boar uncomfortable. As we continue walking around the town of Snowfrost i do chuckle a bit at your answer. Well even if you don't know the area all that well i thankfully have a rather decent knowledge from living on this floor. Though you wouldn't find my shop in this town, but actually a little bit aways from this town in a nice beautifully sparkling cavern of crystals. It is honestly a really beautiful sight. I say rather cheerfully. We could go visit my shop if you were curious about it, get some ice cream, their is this really good cafe shop i know that i here, and just some nice sights i can show you around this town. I suggest as ideas.

It was always nice to get a laugh outta someone, regardless of the situation. Brought him a small sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. The small boar Babette would continue to keep pace but upon one jump, the top of her head was met with the paw of the lion-like familiar. Babette would land back down, bringing her snout up to snort and sniff that the paw, bringing her nose back and shaking it as if she got a sniff of something and would then let out a tiny sneeze, causing a bit of snow to poof out before her. She would shake her head and like a chain reaction, from her head to tail, the rest of her body would shake. She would then proceed to scurry around and under the lion familiar as fast her her tiny legs could manage.

Lee would glance back from time to time to watch these going-ons and could barely keep in his glee at the sight. It would seem that Hestia was more than capable in her knowledge of the area as she seemed to live on this floor "Well I'll be, that's awesome! I live a floor down from here myself." She would speak about caves that held crystalline innards which seemed to be quite the sight or they could head toward her shop for ice cream which instantly made his eyes sparkle "I love ice cream in the winter. Ice cream, possibly cafe', sights and crystal cave. This sounds like a solid attack plan?"

I smile as i walk alongside you as i then hear a tiny sneeze as i look down and sees the cute little sight as i gain a smile. Trying to not let out a almost instinctual 'Awwww' at the sight of the tiny little boar doing this. My familiar Kuro on the other hand just watches with small interest seeing this as a type of game as he tries to pat the little Babette every change he can get when she would pass near the front of him. At hearing you excited for the plan i do nod with a smile as i think about which way to tackle all of this as i move i mentally plot out the course, and then smiles. Okay if we're doing all that lets start with getting some ice cream to enjoy while walking around the town, so i can show you all the things i have found during my time just walking around here. I say with a small happy chuckle as i make my way to the one ice cream shop i know on this floor.

"Ice cream, ice cream~" Lee chimed a few times at how enjoyed the cold cream in the colder months. Which was fairly odd, all things considered as it would usually be the hot chocolate that would be favored. While it wasn't something he would disagree with, he tended to crave the frozen goodness. He wondered how it was that he had gone for seemingly so long in Aincrad without ever actually getting some ice cream. He would nod his head in pleasant agreement "That sounds awesome. The mental image of walking around with an ice cream cone, in the snow makes me think of some kind of movie. Seeing the sights and sounds.

Babette would continue to bounce to and fro, several times, getting bopped by the paw of Kuro's which would cause her to pause for a full second or so o seemingly try to understand what just happened before completely forgetting and continue her game.

I chuckle a little bit at the almost child like glee of cheers for ice cream as i just nod my head with a smile and chuckling ever so slightly. Not minding the cheerful chimes of it as it brings a much lighter and happier atmosphere to this world that can be all doom and gloom. I then grin a bit as you describe the scene of having gotten ice cream. Well that sounds like you've seen a few romance movies then Lee. Don't think you're getting with me though i'm already spoken for i'm afraid. I say in a joking tone of voice to the man as i walk  beside you with my familiar just watching the little boar absolutely amused by what babette does when his paw touches her. Kuro starting to try and go out of his way to touch her gently on the head with the use of his wings, and even his tail if need be.

As i turn back to see this i just giggle at the cute little display that is occurring between the familiars. Finding this to be way to cute, and also finding once more the wish of wanting a camera for moments like this to make sure i remember it later in life. When we would arrive at the ice cream shop it would have the simple name. "Galadriel's frozen treats and sweets"

Lee would listen as Hestia as she would seemingly find enjoyable about his musings but would make it known that she was in a relationship. Lee would raise a hand and shake his head "While that isn't surprising, you've got nothing to worry about on that front. I'm happily taken as well. Oh, we could totally group quest in the future!"  Lee would snap his fingers toward the last sentence as if he had thought of a grand idea. He would then look toward the building that they had arrived at that went by the name Galadriel which would cause him to inquire "Is this a NPC shop or do you know a 'Galadriel'?"

The small boar would continue to leap around but would seemingly freeze as it dodged a paw only to be tagged by a wing tip. Babette would quickly shift her body to turn toward each of Kuro's legs, taking note of each of them. Knowing it wasn't a leg, she would bounce up and try and tag the wing that patted her on the head.

I chuckle at your enthusiasm at the idea of a group quest, but at the same time i can't deny the logic behind it. Since it would be found mutually beneficial for the entire group involved depending on what people could do. At the very least i am certain in the end i would be able to handle any of the damage that could come with my mitigation. Once we arrive at the shop i just sort of shrug. I think it is a player run shop since she reacts as such. I say answering to the best of my ability as i then open the door to see the woman. with a smile on my face i give a wave to the woman. How are you doing Galadriel? I ask in a cheerful tone as she looks back at me. Oh so you're here. I don't see Itzal with you this time, and thank goodness for that i don't think i could make enough to feed that little ice cream eating machine that is his familiar. She says in a joking tone as i smile a bit and chuckles at that. She then takes notice of you. So i'm assuming the tall handsome man next to you is some kind of friend? She asks as i give a nod of my head as she then nods then looks to you. Welcome to my shop what do you want to get?

My familiar kuro still seems to be in great amusement about the entire situation he is in as he continues playing with the tiny boar. Teasing the little creature by keeping his wings just close enough to be oh so temptingly close, but just out of reach of her wanting to tag them.

Lee would follow suit after Hestia as she would speak of it being a player based shop and as they entered, they were greeted by none other than Galadriel. Lee would begin to look around as Galadriel would speak about a Itzal person to whom Lee would assume it to be Hestia's significant other or a friend that she ate ice cream with on the regular. Though, from the way that Galadriel spoke, this Itzal was quite the demon of deliciousness. The shop keep would then bring her attention to Lee and as he was dubbed handsome, he would raise a hand to his chin and stroke it coyly "Thank ya kindly. I'll have chocolate. Simple and as many different versions of chocolate as I can get." Lee would then cross his arms across his chest and then think a bit more about it. Just how many different kinds of chocolate could one put onto their ice cream? The ice cream itself, sprinkles, cream and he felt as though there would have to be something else to splash into the mix.

Edited by Lee

Well for myself i just want chocolate ice cream also Galadriel nothing else really. Keep things simple you know? I say with a smile on my face as i lean against the counter as i look at the girl who nods her head and gets out a cone of chocolate ice cream for myself who eagerly begins dining right on in, and then hands you a chocolate ice cream for yourself with as many chocolate options she had available within a cup to contain it all. From sprinkles, to the ice cream itself, to chocolate syrup, to even little chocolate candies on it as she grins.is that enough chocolate for you big guy, or is there more you want? She asks in some amusement as she crosses her arm and gives me a look as i nod and swipes open my menu and sends the girl some COL for her delicious treats that is her ice cream. My familiar Kuro seeing the ice cream starts teasing little babette and looks to Galadriel with a innocent look as she shakes her head no. Nope not giving you any either you little lion since you helped that little dragon with eating basically all of my goods. She says in a scolding tone as Kuro lets out a whimper and returns to the ground by my feet. I just chuckle at the sight and looks on over to you. ready to head back out outside and walk around the town? i ask with a smile.

Lee listened as Hestia ordered a simple chocolate with little else to which he would nod mostly to himself "Ain't nothin wrong with simplicity. Less is more, as they say." Only a few moments would come to pass as their treats would be brought to them in which Hestia began to eat away at hers while Lee would look his over with a smile. The owner would ask if it was enough to which Lee would respond "Oh, this is plenty enough, thank ya kindly." Lee then began to take small enough bites so as not to shift too much weight in order to keep the ice cream stable enough so that he wouldn't have to watch it all go crashing to the floor.

Thinking of such a thing was nightmareish and quickly escaped his mind as Hestia mentioned if he was ready to roll out to which he would nod as he took another bite from the iced cream and simply give a 'mhm'. He would look to Kuro as it seemed to have been scolded by the shopkeeper and Babette whom would follow Kuro around, following in almost the exact footsteps to which Lee would then continue once he had gotten his mouth from from its treat "Yes, let us find more adventure!"

I chuckle at the man's enthusiasm as i lead the way out of the shop giving a wave to Galadriel before doing so as i lead you around the town of Snowfrost stopping at the places that i remember being particularly interesting to some format. Starting with the ice sculpture park that is found near halfway point between the southern and northern ends closer towards the right side of that. The park having trees covered in snow with bits of ice on them that sparkle and shine from the sun. Then all throughout the park having ice sculptures of many different things. From people, to monsters, to just abstract things that are all meant and built to catch the sun in a certain manner to make the ice sparkle and stand out to anybody walking by and seeing it. The park having the walking path clear of snow, and the amount of space it covers being a good bit to allow this wide variety. Furthermore, being other creations built of snow mainly forts littering the park from people playing in the snow. My familiar is diving and moving through the snow with lots of glee and a smile on its face.

Lee would be quite pleased that he wasn't the only one enjoying the small outing they were having. He would take his delicious treat with him to finish what little remained as they left the establishment. They traveled just a bit away toward the middle of the town to an area that held a mass of snow covered trees and ice sculptures abound. There were so many and with that, so many different ones. He took note more of the monster rather than that of the persons of interest that were made.

The odds and ends of the monsters themselves just caused his eyes to stay just a little bit longer than normal. Lee was actually pretty intrigued at if these ice sculptures were either something built into the game or was there an event or skill that would allow one to make one of these things. It was then that Lee would turn his attentions to Kuro and soon after, Babette as they began to jump through the snow, Lee chuckling as he noticed the small walls that were surely used to protect their builders from incoming enemy snowballs which prompted Lee to chime in a question. "Hey, you have any snow where you live? In the real world, I mean."

Yeah i do actually just the seasonal snow you know. When winter comes along and gifts us people a nice blanket of snow to allow us to have fun while we're still young. I say in a cheerful tone of voice as i continue walking alongside you through the park of ice sculptures and snowforts, and snowmen. The ice sculptures being made of excellent craftmanship, and the snow structures that similar to what people could do so. So after this would you want to go to a cafe to get some hot coco? Or maybe head on over towards my shop, or try to find another place that could be a bit interesting in this town. I ask with a smile wondering which you would choose from the options that i have given out to you. My familiar continuing to jump and play within the snow along with the baby boar that is wishing to play alongside him.