[PP-F4] Slow Snow Steps(Hestia)

Lee would nod in understanding as most places tended to only get snow during those special times of the year. "I hear ya, I hear ya. Great times all round when the snow starts to fall." As they continued to walk, she would bring up the question of what to do next with their time and gave three things to do. They could either head to another shop and get themselves something warm to drink. They could go to her own shop and see just what it was that she was about and lastly, they could try and find something else to preoccupy their time with. Lee thought for just a moment before commenting "I wouldn't mind in the slightest to see just what your place of work looks like. I don't visit too many places so it would be interesting to see someone elses shop for a change." He would then quickly add "Oh, and don't tell me what you do, I wanna try and guess and see if it is blatantly obvious when we get there or if it is a real challenge in terms of the guessing game."

I chuckle a little bit at hearing your idea for a game for when we find my shop as i nod my head as i then start taking you the fastest way i know towards getting to where my shop is located. Fine i'm game for that Lee lets see if you can figure it out right away. I say with a smile on my face. As i lead you first out of the town, and then take a hour long walk towards getting to the location of the shop which is located out of the safe zone that is the town of Snowfrost. However, when i suddenly stop there is just a cliff that drops off into nothing seemingly as i walk towards the left and then starts making my way down a rocky little cliff path towards the bottom of the cliff, and when you will reach the bottom it reveals that the cliff was just the roof for a cavern with many sparkly crystals. Inside this cavern is where my shop is located at. Come on lets start going inside. I say with a smile on my face as i start to lead you into the cavern.

Lee was pleasantly pleased as Hestia agreed with the small game he had brought about. It wasn't like it anything was on the line but that didn't mean they couldn't enjoy small little things that come to mind. As they made their way through the town, it took a little bit to get toward the area of the shop but they shot the breeze as they walked through most of it was simply watching what their familiars had gotten themselves into. It wasn't until they reached a cliffside and as he looked around to see a building, Hestia began to descend and after taking a moment to understand that is where she was heading, Lee would scoop Babette and place him in between his back and his shield. He would then make his own way down the cliff side and speak. "Well, I'm going to have to admit, this was not anywhere near what I was thinking. Do all shop owners have shops in off places or do you like the break the mold?" As they reached the ground, they stood in front of a cave which sparkled and Hestia spoke of going inside to which he would follow her. "Jewelry?"

It's a mixed bag for where people like to place there shops. I just prefer mine being out here for the wonderful scenic view it offers for me every time i walk towards my shop. I say with a grin on my face as i walk into the cavern and as we walk in it is revealed off towards the left side is some black rock with tiny little crystals all along it lining those walls. When we walk through that area it feels it is as if you're walking among the stars from the fact the tiny little crystals sparkle like tiny stars in the distance. Once that segment ends the cavern opens up to a large circular room with no other exits besides where we just came from. A large crystal hanging from the ceiling giving off light somehow, and there being even more crystals lining the walls of this circular cavernous room. With there being small streams throughout the area, and on the other side of a stream towards our right being a shop with the title. "Crystalized Passion" on it. Also regards to your question not jewellery. I say with a smile on my face.

Lee would nod his head in agreement as she spoke of simply enjoying the view itself every time she had to come to her shop. "That...is a legit and reasonable reason." As they walked into the cavern, the number of crystals along the wall coming in different shapes and sizes. The segment they were walking finally came to an end, they were left to a room with a huge crystal illuminating it. More stones lined along the wall gave further light to the room which brought his eyes to a sign that read Crystallized Passion. It would inquire him to speak at this point "If it isn't jewelry, which by all accounts I really thought it might be, is it potions?" He would continue to look around as if the answer to the riddle were to lay somewhere in the air. He even thought of the name of the store and wondered if it did have anything to do with her profession.

I chuckle as i shake my head no as i then leads you towards my shop and opens up the door for you to look inside if you would wish to do so. If you do so you would see a shop with plenty of crystals hanging about, and even a guitar on display just above where a person would stand. There being chairs, couches, and coffee tables on either side to allow players to relax for a bit. On the right side of the room having couches and a nice fire pit for maximum potential to become nice and cozy within the warmth. Welcome to my shop Lee. I hope you like the design of it. I say with a grin on my face as i enter it right away as my familiar eagerly takes one of the couches towards the right and lays along it. Myself taking my guitar and starts to strumm it ever so happily with a smile on my face.

Lee would snap his fingers in a downward motion as his guess once again missed its mark. He thought for sure that he had guessed it correctly that time but it, again, was incorrect. He would follow suit and would come into what looked to be the actual shop area itself. It held plenty of places to sit and for the most part, broke away from the rather organic exterior of rock and gems. He was welcomed to the shop and he would answer in kind. "It is very nice. The outside really is a pleasant trip and I was wondering if the inside was going to be all stone age or not." He would look around for more clues and he would find another in the form of a guitar that she would pick up and begin to stum. He would raise an eyebrow and point toward her "Performer?"

Got it on theeee...wasn't it? I ask curiously with a smile on my face. Asking in a sort of playful teasing manner towards the man as i continue strumming my guitar as i look at you. with a smile on my face. So then Lee what do you think of my shop? This is the place of visit. Nice music for myself, and a comfortable place for my familiar to rest. I say with a grin on my face as i nod towards yourself. Did you like what i was able to show you in terms of the fourth floor. I ask you with a smile on my face as i look at you. My familiar just resting happily on the couch and sleeping peacefully already within the warm shop. Along the walls behind the counter that i am behind having a sign that says behind me is my recording area for all the songs that i have in my shop. With all of them being stated as debuffs with a few exceptions.

Lee would do a small little arm pump as he was correct in the now obvious assumption and would then chuckle. "Well, I was bound to get it eventually. Was aiming at a three strike system so I'm content with hitting on the third." As Hestia would ask him about his tour of the fourth floor, he would look around the room with his hands on his hips and speak "Actually, I was pleasantly surprised. I've had my issues with the floor and had a negative attitude toward it. Though, I'm not all that against it anymore. Things have changed and it isn't as horrible as it was in my head. Thank ya for that little tidbit." He would look to Kuro who seemed completely at home in the shop. Lee would then look back to Hestia and the songs she had recorded. "Not going to lie though, didn't really peg you for the musical type."

I chuckle as you get all happy at getting it correct at the last try within your system as i continue humming softly to myself as i continue playing upon my guitar  enjoying the gentle strums on my guitar that plays within the air. Well i'm glad you managed to get it right on your last try that you set for yourself. I say with a small chuckle as i look at the man.  When i hear how your view has changed i grin rather happily. Yeah while some floors can seem absolutely terrible, and a bad place to be at every turn. All that is required is finding the right spots that can turn a bad floor into a decent one. I say with a smile on my face as i look up towards the ceiling as i start singing softly the lyrics to hey There Delilah.  When you mention that you didn't think i was the musical type i look towards you. I mean what did you expect me to be then if not a musical person? Also yeah i do singing since that is my actual dream. To be able to perform for people to try and inspire them, and brighten there days. I say to you.

Lee would turn around and walk over to the doorway and rest his shoulder against it as the small boar was still tucked away on his back, seemingly resting now. He would listen to the familiar sound of the music and keep himself silent for a moment after she spoke of turning the bad things into good ones. He would then nod his head in agreement and as she spoke of actually wishing to be able to perform for people, Lee would raise his hands out as if to present some unseen object. "Well, a game is the best place to do that, especially one that compliments the ability for you. Added to that..." He would then let his arms cross once more "And I'm sure that plenty of people are more than happy with buffs coming from said songs. It is a win-win." He would chuckle a bit and continue "I mean, at least you got something going for you. I only have a job class because I was bored. No real passion....hehehe, passion, like the name of the store."

Well i know at the very least that is always a nice bonus that i can maybe one day perform in front of crowd of people. It would be really embarrassing for certain. Well not embarrassing but definitely nerve wracking for me to try and do that on my first attempt. However, i'm certain given it practice and such that i will be able to pull that off with varying levels of degree and such. I say with a smile on my face keeping confident about all of this. Not wishing to discourage myself to soon about that. Well i mean this is a profession you could have in game for a long time. So you should try to do something that will bring you a smile on your face when you do so. For myself i thought it was going to be alchemist, but a friend stopped me and told me to pursue my dream which was music. So i'm seeing how this whole music things works out while i'm trapped in here. I say with a smile.

"Oh, you wanna hit it big and go full on idol. Big dreams, big dreams. Hey, I ain't judging." He would hold his hands up slightly as if to give no offense. "But everyone has to start somewhere, especially when it comes to whole 'singing' bit. I've only ever done that kinda thing with music still playing." She would continue to speak about how she was about to choose the alchemist job class but someone decided to aim her in the direction that they felt she would better enjoy. Lee would then shrug his shoulders as he would then comment on her speaking about doing something that made him happy. "Well, I never really wanted much and as for a job, I already knew it was going to be just a side thing. I'm just happy doing...well, whatever comes to mind. Like walking around with a newly found acquaintance on a sightseeing adventure." He would then take a breath and look around "Speaking of which, I think that I need to be headin out. Maybe sometime I can take you on a tour...or something, not too wise on many locations. Maybe you could come to my house." Lee would open a menu and send a friend request to Hestia.

Lee has Sent a Friend Request to Hestia

I chuckle and rub the back of my head as i look towards the man as i hit the accept button on the friend request. I mean hey do what makes you happy. Sometimes it is just the simple things that makes things amazing rather then the big plans like i have. I say with a smile as i glance towards my familiar as i then nod towards the man in armor. If you ever want to hang out in the future i would love to do so Lee. Be it on another sightseeing adventure, or if you ever need help with a quest i will be there to help you out. I say kindly towards the man as i smile a bit realizing something. Also if you ever need a guild, or a group of people to hangout with the Holy Dragon Alliance i'm sure would welcome you with open arms. You seem like a nice guy with a good heart, and that is all that is really needed to be a member. Have good intentions for those around you, and of course to decide if you wish to join yourself. since i know that for one reason or the other people don't wish to join guilds. I say in a understanding of that decision.

Lee would appreciate the fact that she did, in fact, accept the invite which was pleasing, to say the least. "Being happy is always something I'm aiming to do. One way or another." As she spoke about the idea of hanging out in the future, she would look forward to it, regardless of what it was they did and even brought up the fact that they could even try their hand at a quest to which Lee would ponder and then nod his head. "Those are all things that I'm sure I'll take you up on." It was then that she would bring up the idea that if he so desired, he could join a guild called the Holy Dragon Alliance and that he would be a shoe-in. "Yeah, I'm not too much for guilds though I never knock it till I know the full details. Maybe the next time we hang out, you can give me said details. But, till then, you keep safe." And with that, Lee would take his leave of the store and make his way through the cavern, admiring the jewels as he went, he didn't really look forward to the climb but it would be interesting hanging out with Hestia in the future.