[F5-PP] that kind of family gathering <<Sand Shark>>

Where would i want to live? I say softly to myself in curiosity as i think through the floor options already crossing out the first three from being too bland for my tastes, floor five from the unbearable heat, floor 6 possibly since it was one that caught my fancy with those ruins of it. I cross seven off the list not caring much for the beautiful mountain scenery it could give. I continue thinking going through everything in my mind as i sigh softly realizing i might need to explore the floors more. Well at the moment if i had to choose a location right away i would say floor 4, floor 6, or floor 17 since those are the ones i have been on at he moment. I say with a nod of my head as i think on that matter. As we start to arrive at the house i look up and can see what kimi means by old looking as nature is slowly looking like it is taking over the entire home.

As we enter the building i see the maid and give a friendly wave with a smile upon my face. hey Fran it is nice to meet you it is nice to meet you.I do hope to get along with you as kimi had requested of us. I say kindly with a smile on my face as my familiar just walks deeper into the home and starts to try and fly around to get a good view of the entire mansion right away inside and out.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Anyway Fran i'm going to be taking Hestia up to my bedroom. We already ate before coming here so there's no need to cook anything." Kimi said to Fran as she opened the main doors to the entrance of her estate. The light inside the building was a lot more brighter than what could be seen outside and also the place was shining with how clean it was. "Well you can go ahead and make yourself at home, but first i'll give you a little tour if you don't mind." Kimi went on to show Hestia around the house to do a little tour. "Yeah this place is massive for just one person so its really nice to have you here." Kimi said with a smile. "And now time to for the last bit before we sleep, Kimi took Hestia up on to the second floor and to the bedroom. This is my bedroom, its very ordinary aside from the frilly things on the bed and curtains." Kimi said looking around if she left something laying about.

Quest summary

Both: [Sand Armor Potion] This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing damage mitigation/resistance by one point for one battle. (MIT +27)

Kimi: 5 SP, 900 COL, 5 T1 Mats,
# 963561 Rare weapon, 2 rare consumables.

Hestia: 2 SP, 400 Col.