[F5-PP] that kind of family gathering <<Sand Shark>>

You have someone living there with you? I ask curiously wondering who this person is that you could be talking about, but upon hearing the maid outfit in the name i just nod my head. Ohhh okay so it is like Ryo's butler Pennyworth. Must've came with the house i am guessing. I say not feeling that jealous or anything from knowing that fact, and feeling a bit grateful that i went to Ryo's mansion first to learn of that little tidbit about mansions that is there for some reason. At the offer of moving in though i do smile at the thought and nods my head at the offer. As long as you're fine with me moving in i would happily do so Kimi. Though i hope you have enough room and aren't moving me right away to the couch. I thought i'm allowed at least one or two strikes before i get moved to a couch of any kind. I say jokingly and teasingly back towards the redhead.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah I had someone living with me since bought the house. At first the place was really creepy since its an old english style home that is slightly overrun by vines, but after i entered i saw that it was very clean and has been taken care of neatly." Kimi said trying to explain the house. Hestia then went on to mention if she is anything like Ryo's butler Pennyworth. "Yeah she takes care of the house for me while im away. She is very polite and what not the typical thing you kinda expect off of a maid of course." Kimi said trying to think of any outstanding properties that Fran displayed, but nothing came to mind. Hestia accepted the offer to move in with her and even said if there was enough room. Kimi only replied with, "Well my guest bed is sort of taken up my Fran and i doubt you'd want to sleep in the attic. My bed has more than enough room." Kimi blushed slightly after saying what she said. She knew exactly what she mentioned, but was keeping things casual between them. As she blushed a bit Kimi wasn't watching where she was stepping and stumbled on something hard. "Oof" As she glanced down at what she tripped on she noticed its a chest."Well it you take a look at that? You wanna open it?" Kimi asked Hestia.

ID# 96353 results:
LD: 13+2=15
Chest found

I nod my head at that in understanding of the whole bed situation along with the fact that the maid was what i guess was the person living with you, When you offer me to sleep with you my face lights up in a blush also, but i do nod my head. yeah i'm fine with sleeping in the same bed as long as you are fine with that to Kim. I say with a nod of my head as we along through the desert as i hear you react to hitting something for some reason. i then turn to see what had happened as i see you tripped on a chest as i chuckle at that. Kimi once more being the queen at finding treasure. At this rate of things you find so many unidentified things you have to be real good in with a merchant since you can give them lots of business. I say jokingly as i take the chest out of the ground and prepares to open it. I nod my head finding some decent amount of loot as i send the unidentified things over towards Kimi along with the mats as i take only half of the COL for myself.

# 96356  LD:14 

500 COL, 5 T1 Mats, 1 Rare weapon, 2 rare consumables.

@Kimi

Kimi blushed a bit as Hestia just had to mention her being more comfortable in bed with her. "Save that talk for when were in the bedroom." Kimi said playfully. After tripping over the chest Hestia mentioned how she was the queen of finding treasure, "You know it. I love loot and loot loves me. Sometimes though karma is a pain in the butt because half the chests i've run across happened to be mimics." Kimi said shrugging at the thought. "I've honestly always thought about being a merchant, but I thought being a performer would be more for me. I don't mind switching off down the line though. For now im stuck as performer because i have a studio in my house." Kimi said explaining her reason behind it. As she finished saying that Kimi saw that the sand on the box was starting to vibrate and move. "Hestia, do you think that's the sand shark?" Kimi said as she pointed out the ground shifting a bit.

I chuckle while blushing ever so slightly at the playful tone of voice words at the beginning. Well if anything if you do become a merchant you know you will always have me willing to come towards you for anything i could ever need from a merchant. Plus if anything from what i know Shield is the only merchant running around SAO at the moment so having someone come around to ruin his little monopoly could be interesting to see how much competition could build. I say in a joking tone of voice with a smile on my face as i notice the ground starting to shake also as i prepare myself for he creature appearing as i look over towards Noodle with a curious look. Hey Noodle if you are able to see through the sand are you able to see if the sand shark is heading towards us? I ask your familiar curiously wondering what the extent of noodle's terrain shifting ability seems to be.

Hestia: 890/890   ENG:86/86   111 MIT/ 3 DMG/ -1 EVA/ 1 ACC/2 paralyze/ 1 regen/ 1 recovery/ bleed 24/ thorns 28/2x paralyze

Kimi: ?/?

"Yeah i'd like to see more merchants around that just shield at the moment. We need more variety, but at the same time i enjoy having a lot of performers in the guild at the moment its a lot of fun." Kimi said giving her reasoning and thought behind everything. Hestia then went to look at Noodle mentioning if ever he was able to see the his distant land shark cousin that we have to fight that Noodle should warn us. This was a good idea that Kimi wasn't really paying much attention to as she look up at Kuro who was in the sky and asked, If you see anything off just let us know so we can prepare. "Seems the land shark is nearby, but it hasn't noticed us just yet. If you want to prepare now is probably the best time." Kimi said in a low voice to Hestia. Kimi was slightly nervous at the idea that they are fighting a monster that they cant see at the moment. 

Hestia: 890/890   ENG:86/86   111 MIT/ 3 DMG/ -1 EVA/ 1 ACC/2 paralyze/ 1 regen/ 1 recovery/ bleed 24/ thorns 28/2x paralyze

| Kimi | HP440/440 | E 44/44 | 10 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

I nod my head as i wait for the sand shark to appear waiting for any sign of the creature trying to attack as my unasked questions get answered to rather quickly as a great white shark jumps in and out of the sand as it hard towards us. Its eyes already bloodshot with a crazed look in them as it heads towards the two of us. Just seeing a meal in the two of us as i quickly activate howl to make sure it focuses me instead of you as i give a thumbs up. You got this kim it shouldn't take to long with someone like you around to deal the crazy amount of damage you can do. I say cheerfully as i then back away from you to do my usual tactic of making sure the enemy is always not facing you if it is possible to do so. Myself not really knowing shark biology that well to know how well that trick could go in this term. The only thing certain is that the shark dictates the flow of battle since it can only be attacked when it attacks.

[H:3] Hestia: 890/890   ENG:76/86   111 MIT/ 3 DMG/ -1 EVA/ 1 ACC/2 paralyze/ 1 regen/ 1 recovery/ bleed 24/ thorns 28/2x paralyze -10 ENG howl.

| Kimi | HP440/440 | E 44/44 | 10 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

Sand Shark: 125/125  DMG:50

As the great white sand shark shows up Kimi watched to see how Noodle reacts. Noodle quickly took up a defensive stance showing that he had no interest in getting to know his distant monster cousin. "I'll take care of him for you Noodle. At least we know now that he isn't too friendly." Hestia was quick to use her Howl ability to gain the Great white land sharks attention. While this happened Hestia backed away from Kimi as to make sure they have enough space to fight. As the great white land shark started to charge towards Hestia, Kimi jumped in front of her and stomped the ground to anchor herself as she cocked back her fist. Kimi swiftly gathered light blue energy to her fist and punched the sand shark as it leapt forward making it fly back a few meters. The shark skid across the sand and didn't move within that moment Kimi noticed that she paralyzed it with her hit. "Its paralyzed. Just take your time now." Kimi said with a chuckle at Hestia.

OCC: Not sure whos turn hes attacking, but i'm just gonna have him attack on my turn

ID# 96386 results: Acupuncture

BD: 9 +1BaseDMG
MD: 1 Miss

[H:3] Hestia: 890/890   ENG:76/86   111 MIT/ 3 DMG/ -1 EVA/ 1 ACC/2 paralyze/ 1 regen/ 1 recovery/ bleed 24/ thorns 28/2x paralyze -10 ENG howl.

[H:2] | Kimi | HP 440/440 | E 34/44 | 10 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

Sand Shark: 26/125 | DMG:50 | -99HP, Para

I chuckle a bit at seeing the land shark just get punched out of the air and then get sent skidding along the ground as it is in the red for its health as i look towards you. Once again Kimi we're proving why at time we can definitely be called the paralyzing duo with how much our luck is good for doing that. I say in a joking tone of voice as i relax right away not being afraid of this enemy at all as i look around the area. I'll let you have the killing blow kim i already know i couldn't deal enough to kill him anyway, and my next plan was hoping for the thorns to kill it when it would hit me. I say with a small shrug and when you tell me to take my time i without wasting a second sit on the ground take out a blanket and set up a tent as i look towards you and says in a playful tone of voice. Wish to have a nice little lunch while we're waiting for our adversary to get up. I say jokingly doing my best to not just outright laugh as this situation+remembering how we basically ended up kicking a downed mimic over and over again comes to mind.

H:3] Hestia: 890/890   ENG:77/86   111 MIT/ 3 DMG/ -1 EVA/ 1 ACC/2 paralyze/ 1 regen/ 1 recovery/ bleed 24/ thorns 28/2x paralyze -10 ENG howl.

[H:2] | Kimi | HP 440/440 | E 34/44 | 10 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

Sand Shark: 26/125 | DMG:50 |

Kimi quickly retorted at Hestia's mention of them being called the paralyzing duo, "Its because i'm just stunning." Kimi jokingly said with a playful smile putting her hand to her chest. Kimi laughed as she saw Hestia setting up a small picnic on the ground right beside her. "Well then i guess i better finish off this miserable monster." Kimi said as she casually walked up to the Evil Noodle that was laying paralyzed on the ground. "Sorry about this. Nothing personal." Kimi said looking down at the disabled monster. Kimi planted her feet on the ground one more time and placed a solid punch on the sharks face making it vanish finally. "Well now that thats over how about that picnic." Kimi said with a pleasant smile walking back to Hestia. "So what do you got with you? Because i'm quite hungry from just walking here." Kimi said not minding the fact she just fought a monster.

ID# 96391 results: Acupuncture 

BD: 10 RIP

H:3] Hestia: 890/890   ENG:77/86   111 MIT/ 3 DMG/ -1 EVA/ 1 ACC/2 paralyze/ 1 regen/ 1 recovery/ bleed 24/ thorns 28/2x paralyze -10 ENG howl.

[H:2] | Kimi | HP 440/440 | E 25/44 | 10 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

Sand Shark: 0/125 | DMG:50 | -108HP

I mean i'm not arguing with that statement. I say back with a chuckle when you call yourself stunning as i get out a few cooking utensils and starts cooking up a nice little meal while i'm out here making some food for the two of us. With the contents being a bit of meat since that is always delicious with the type being rabbit, and then two bottles of cold water, and to top it off a small little salad to try and get a nice diversity among everything that could be made beforehand, and just made on the go. My familiar walking on over and laying by the little fire that is cooking up the rabbit meat type of stew, and food  the lion very eager to get a taste of that as i watch you beat the sand shark in just two hits like i figured would happen. 'It is very interesting to see people progress from when you first meet them.' I think to myself with a smile at having seen Kimi's progress from needing me to help out as much as i could, to now backing off and watching her two shot quest mobs. Well got a bit of meat, got a bit of greens, and some nice cold water causing desert heat can be unbearable. I say with a chuckle when you ask what i have going on for food.

Kimi sat down on the blanket that Hestia set up, but then quickly moved to laying down. "Ahh its so nice to relax outdoors." Kimi said slightly teary eyes as she stretched on the blanket while she laid there. Kimi called Noodle to come by her side while Hestia was fixing up something to eat. "Wish i knew how to cook, I'm not too great at it, but i'm pretty sure the system they have here makes it easy to do." Kimi said to Hestia as she held Noodle above herself playing with him. It wasn't long until Hestia finished making the meal that Kimi propped herself up on her elbow comfortably and took a look at what there was to eat. "Looks great! Better than anything I can make that's for sure." Kimi said praising Hestia. "Thanks for the meal, you planned this all out didn't you." She said squinting at Hestia suspiciously, but with a smile.

yeah it is honestly really nice to just relax and not have to worry about much out here since either you could kill the enemy within a moment, or i could tank all the damage and it would kill itself on me before it could ever do to big of damage. I say jokingly with a smile on my face as i finish up cooking everything and then gets some plates and bowls from my inventory and lays them out on the blanket and starts putting the food on the plates, and the stew in the bowls as i hand you your bottle of cold water. But yeah i do enjoy just spending moment enjoying the beauty that this game can show us even if we're trapped. I am trying to make the best of every moment while being trapped in here. I say with a happy smile on my face as i say that. Also, cooking has become rather easier with how Cardinal does the systems fro such things, but there is also some natural talent from myself since back in the real world i cooked for my little sister for every meal ever since she was 5, and she is nooow...i think 14 or 15 by now. I say in some amazement at the reminder of how we've been trapped in this game for two years now. I chuckle at the planning this out part as i just fake hurt, and shock, and then overdramaticness in general. What? Mee?! Plan something like this out in advance. Well i never Kim i thought you would have more faith in my brilliant plan...i mean random occurrence of wanting to get you a nice meal after this quest. I say with a playful smile.

Kimi reached over at the pieces of meat that Hestia prepared broke it in half and ate it sharing the other half with Noodle. "Here Noodle you get something to eat also." She said as she offered the other half. Kimi laid back down to stare into the purple sky, "Its starting to get late, I've always loved this time of day when the sky turns purple and orange its amazing." She laid silently listening to Hestia while keeping her eye to the sky. "Ohh so you cooked back in real life for your sister? That's awfully sweet of you. For me i was stuck in my room half the time, but my brothers were always there to keep me company. I've been mostly sheltered in my life so thats kinda the reason why im here in the game. I dont really mind being stuck here all that much since i wasn't able to go out." Kimi said trying to explain her life a bit. Kimi laughed a bit at Hestia overrating at her asking about planning it out. 

Well i guess you got lucky then in terms of getting stuck in here then Kimi. At the very least you have formed friendships, and gotten yourself a new family that will protect you no matter what. I say with a smile as i give you a quick one armed hug making sure i don't knock anything out of your hands that could be hot, or have the food ruined if it ever fell onto the ground. So Kimi what do we do after this? Want to just walk around and enjoy a bit of the floor, or maybe even a different floor? oh! Let's go visit your house, and see what it is like since you did offer for me to sleep in your home from now on. I say with a grin on my face at the thought of that. Rather curious how it is going to be living in a home where there is a maid that is willing to take care of your every need. 'That is a bit strange to think about.' I think to myself.

"We can go to my place after resting for a bit, getting here was tiring after all. I did expect more to come from the sand shark, but meh ill take what i can get." Kimi said in response to Hestia asking what to do after. Kimi ate a little more food and had some of the salad before picking herself up and saying, "If you want to we can start heading out now. I can at least show you my place while we're still together." She took a sip of the water and put on extra cloths as the sun started to go lower in the horizon. "So i know you've been sleeping in your shop, but i kinda wanna know where you shop is." She said thinking back for a moment if Hestia stayed anywhere else. Kimi offered her hand to Hestia to help her up of the ground.

I nod my head at that as i throw every item back into my inventory except my portion of the food i had made eating that rather happily and sharing the more meaty parts of it with Kuro since he is a lion and would enjoy having that for certain. When you offer your hand i happily accept the aid getting back up, and when you offer of looking at your place i nod with a big grin. You know i would love to see that place Kim since i wonder if it is just as impressive as i am imagining it. Since i do remember Ryo's mansion being particularly very fancy and all of that which helps when he also has a Butler there helping him out with that fancy rich boy feel. I say jokingly with a smile on my face as i look to you.  But yeah i do wonder where you have your home located since if i am going to be living there it would be good to know the route to it from the main settlement. I say as i walk alongside you back towards Fortaleza which is rather close by since we didn't need to go very far out to reach the quest location, but far enough to make it a rather long trip with a anti-climatic moment for those expecting more of a fight. Also for where my shop is you do know that already Kimi. You went to it when you needed to grab my cloak for some quest. I think it was where you where finding Noodle actually i could imagine. I say as i smile down towards the little sand shark.

"Yeah my place is a bit fancy. The outside is overgrown with creeping wall plants, but since i've moved in Fran has been taking care of it more now. I haven't been to Ryo's place yet, but i'd assume it looks really nice if you describe it like a rich boys place." Kimi went on to say as they made their way back to Fortaleza. "Here my house is on the eighth floor. I picked it because I enjoy the jungle nature of it. I don't know probably because its unique and also you don't find too many people trying to get to the eighth floor." Kimi went through the portal to the eighth floor and waited on the other side for Hestia to arrive. The place is the same as always a pattern of sun piercing the dense leaves of the forest creating a pretty pattern on the cobblestone floors.

I nod my head at that in understanding as we start entering the town of Fortaleza and then make our way towards the teleporter as you describe your reasoning s for choosing floor eight. Well i mean it definitely makes it stand out for certain since not many do travel to floor eight since the only thing there that i know of is the dragon hunter quest, and the monkey king quest that is on that floor. Oh! And there is those weird three rivers converging thing i have heard about is on that floor that they all meet up or something to form this unique pattern or something of that sort. I say to you with a smile on my face as i then step through the teleporter alongside you as we're on the main settlement of floor eight now as Kuro looks around at the jungle area and quickly tries to spot Noodle before he can go into a sort of camo mode. So then lead the way Kim you're the captain. I say with a little playful salute.

"My place isn't too far from here actually, all you got to do is follow the river up. My house over looks it and its fairly noticeable because its like nearly the oldest looking building here." Kimi said taking Hestia's hand as they walk by the riverside. The settlement was calm at night and fireflies and the streetlamps lit up the night on the eighth floor. "Anyways if you had to choose which floor to live where would it be anyways?" Kimi asked Hestia. Kimi has always dreamed of going outside more since she wasn't able to before, but here in the game she wasn't restricted by her room and can finally choose where to be. So being in a jungle like place that was very dense in vegetation just felt right for her. "Here its coming up." Kimi said as they passed a smaller shops that lined the riverside also. "And here we are." Kimi said holding the 'a' As Kimi looked around she spotted Fran who was in her usual maid outfit. "Ohh Mistress you're back? Did you enjoy your time spent with Hestia?" Fran asked Kimi, she then saw Hestia right besides Kimi and said, "Ohh? Is this the mistress's friend?" Fran said with a hint of a taunt. "Yes, I brought Hestia over. She will be staying with us for the time being. Hestia this is Fran, Fran Hestia. Please do get alone." Kimi said with a bit of elegance.