[F5-PP] that kind of family gathering <<Sand Shark>>

I relax within my shop with a grin on my face as i play my instrument and practice my songs still once more trying to find the right timing for words and the lyrics, but they are just not matching up at the moment. Maybe the problem is the syllables? Or the way i am trying to time them? I say unsure with a sigh as i look over to Kuro who just gives me a blank look and nods my head. yeah i know i guess you wouldn't know either since music is such a hard concept to grasp when trying to make up your own songs. Well if anything i will feel rather good about myself when i put it into practice at the very end. I say rather cheerfully and happily at the idea of that with a nod of my head as i then continue to play, but stops once i get a message from Kimi as i open it up to see what it says.

@Kimi

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimi was going through the fifth floor exploring the adapt ability that Noodle has. Kimi crouched close to the ground and watched her familiar Noodle swim in the sand. "Careful Noodle you don't want people mistaking you for the Sand Shark that Jomei mentioned before." Kimi said with a friendly smile. Noodle poked his nose out of the sand followed by his head and gave a nod. His blue color was beige just like the ground around him making him barely noticeable. "Now that I think of it Noodle we still haven't gotten the chance to see your possibly distant cousin the sand shark have me?" As Kimi said that a passing NPC in a thick cloak with a hood on asked, "Would you like to know more about the sand shark?" Kimi was curious despite being caught off guard and went on to ask. After some talk of the sand shark the NPC mentioned that there was a area where they could find Noodle possible distant cousin before disappearing as she checked her map.

"Hmmm... I don't wanna go in alone on this." Kimi said as she scrolled through her friends list. She stopped at Hestia and began writing a message. 

Hey hows it going. I just met some random NPC on the 5th floor talking about a sand shark. I was wondering if you want to help me on hunting it down? Also cuz it might be Noodles distant cousin.

-Kimi

I smile at the message and chuckles a bit at that able to see where you are coming form with that as i quickly send a message back confirming i'll be there as i quickly put my guitar down as i nod towards Kuro. Come on buddy we got a sand shark to kill....again. I say with a small chuckle at the fact this will be my third time killing the sand shark as i quickly make my way over towards the quest destination taking about an hour to get their from my shop. When i arrive at the fifth floor i am still just wearing a casual black shirt, and long black pants as i walk towards the main gate where i figure Kimi would be waiting for me to begin the quest. My familiar following right behind me till he sees you and noodle as he flies over towards you and tackles close to you and nuzzles his head against you affectionately as i chuckle from a distance as i slowly walk over towards you. Keeping an eye out for Noodle knowing he is most likely blended in with the ground. SO enjoying the snuggles? I ask Kimi with a amused look on my face as Kuro is doing just that as he then gets off of you and lays by your side and snuggles up while you are still on the ground.

"Ahhh!~ Whoa whoa take it easy." Kimi said as Kuro tackled her to the ground. "Ohh i wish i got more snuggles every day." Kimi said jokingly as she looked at Noodle. Kimi gave Kuro a few pats on the head and stroked his mane, "Well then Kuro i'm pretty sure you're looking for Noodle now aren't ya? Well he's over here." Kimi pointed at a little mound on the ground that looked like a rock. "Come on Noodle, you're not fooling anyone here." Noodle wiggled side to side shuffling the sand off him until he was finally visible. "Well then go say hi to your buddy." Noodle pranced out of the sand and onto Kuro who snuggled Noodle back. While the two were playing with each other Kimi picked herself up. "So how you been?" Kimi said giving Hestia a hug. "I Hope everything has been alright with you."

Kuro lets out the equivalent of a rather happy purr escaping him as you  stroke his mane. Enjoying the pets also as he then looks towards the small little shark dog and walks on over towards it and happily starts just having a little snuggle party at the moment as i smile at how cute the two are being. I smile as i hug you back tightly with a smile. I've been doing rather good for myself honestly. Managed to meet another Celestial Ascendant who is kinda now working/not working for me. By that i mean in the sense he helps me out with two quests i know i could possibly die doing, and the only cost is a discount of a unknown price since we never specified how much. I say with a grin on my face. Which means i could set it to be anything and he would have to accept it, or do more quests with me to try and raise it if he wanted to. I say with a chuckle escaping my lips. besides that i've been trying to perfect some songs i created, but that hasn't been going so well in all honesty. I say with a frown at that. the pacing, and tempo of the lyrics are a bit off.

"Yeah I get you making songs can be tough for us performers." Kimi said showing she understood. "That's good that you have a partner for hire. I didn't think that kind of services excised. I might even try it when i run into someone who does that, or could help me out in my quests i need done." Kimi looked back at Noodle and Kuro who were playing happily in the sand. Noodle was constantly swimming though the sand and popping up right in front of Kuro to kick some sand into him or just under him to poke his belly. "Sorry about Noodle, I guess i don't play with him to much. He really is hyper and hard to keep track of sometimes. Like when he goes off and randomly comes back with recording crystals." Kimi pointed out one example when they were out on the Guardian of Fire quest.

i didn't think such services existed either until he managed to find my shop, and then ask for a discount. I decided to use that opportunity to try and make it worthwhile. Who knows maybe by the end he will be a friend instead of a business partner. Could be fun to have such a player willing to help us besides just Da- Jomei being forced to help us always. I say with a small chuckle at that being a fact, and a bit nervous from almost having said Dad. i turn to see what you're looking at and see Kuro trying to pat Noodle on the head like a game of whack a mole but more gentle with the shark doggo that pops in and out of the sand. When i hear you apologize i shake my head. Don't worry about it Kim. Kuro needs the exercise that Noodle brings anyway, and kinda needs social interaction. I say with a smile. The two familiars playing together is kinda necessary for them both in a way. Keeps them both occupied and having fun while we're busy doing all the dangerous quest stuff. I say happily.

"Yeah its a really nice sight to see the two of them playing like they are. Makes me feel so lazy with how I go about, but of course in fights I get into it." Kimi said watching the two play around in the sand. "Ahh I see you almost called Jomei dad." Kimi said with a slight malicious smile and giggling a little bit. "I don't think he minds too much anymore, but if you want to be safe you don't have to say it in front of him of course." Kimi suggested. "Either way I was the one who came up with it. So I'm not to sure how he would react if you do call him daddy." Kimi said a bit proud that she made calling Jomei daddy a thing. "Alright Noodle its best we get going now while the sun is still up. Its hot right now, but trust me I'd rather have it hot than below freezing cold at night." Kimi said warning Noodle of what is to come if they delay any further.

Well if you're worried about being lazy in terms of not doing much we could always start exploring floors in between moments of trying to find the quest beast. Could be a fun little past time, and who knows. Maybe we will be lucky like Spencer and always somehow activate a weird serious of events like traps. I say in a joking tone of voice to you with a smile as i then start making my way out of the town of Fortaleza. When you call me out i do blush a small amount of red as i look towards you. I know he probably doesn't mind as much, but i do kind of in the sense it is a bit strange for me to call him as a father figure type of deal at he moment. I say with a nervous chuckle as i rub the back of my head. At seeing we have to get going Kuro quickly follows after me towards exiting the town as the two of us. Well if i do end up calling him dad i'm sure it will cause him no embarrassment like no tomorrow. I say with a chuckle.

"Can't wait to see his reaction. Hope it happens soon." Kimi said jokingly. Kimi followed by Hestia's side to the exit of the settlement. "Well I only really called jomei Dad as a joke, also because since hes the leader of the guild it feels fitting to be calling him dad. At least for me." Kimi said with a light tone of laughter in her voice. "Anyways aside from calling him dad or daddy, im trying to get Telrenya to be the designated mom or mommy." Kimi said with a little bit of malicious intent in her voice giving a matching smile to go with it. "You know I actually don't know too much about Telrenya as i would like. You don't mind telling me a bit about her?" Kimi asked trying to start up some conversation. She looked out into the distance of the desert for a moment thinking about how much she disliked sandy places.

I chuckle at hearing your reasoning for calling Jomei. More so from the look on your face of it somehow being malicious. Truly the plans of the most evilest of people on this planet. Planning to call two people mom and dad. Your evil knows no bounds Kimi. I say jokingly with a chuckle as we continue walking through the sands of the fifth floor as i look towards you. Wait you don't know much about Tel either? Well there goes me knowing much about that girl at all. I haven't even met Telrenya at all to be honest. I was hoping i could at least learn a bit more from either you or Spencer, but it seems that isn't happening at the moment.I say with a small sigh of disappointment. I seriously need to somehow find time to talk to that girl, or do something with her to try and get to know her since i only saw her for like a moment at that valentines event. So that kinda sucks really.

Kimi gave a very cheerful chuckle as she was called evil by Hestia, "Well you know. The best things comes in small packages." Kimi said as she put her hand to her chest and puffed it out being a little bit obnoxious. "Ohh i thought you have already met her, or at least you should've met her by now. Well from when i met her, she was very kind and polite. You know the typical mom figure. That and she even gave me this ring with of course some help." Kimi extended out her hand toward Hestia to show her the gift. "Other than that I don't remember meeting her elsewhere. If you are trying to get a hold of her maybe we can do a guild thing?" Kimi said with a high pitched voice towards the idea. She put her finger to her lip trying to think of something they can do to get a hold of her.

I chuckle at that phrasing as i pat you on the back. Well if the best thing comes in small packages does that make Ryo, and you one of the best things? I ask in a joking tone with a chuckle as i put my hand on my head and then puts it over your head but not touching it to prove my point of height.  Well i'm glad she is kind and polite much better then Ruby who seems the overly flirty type of girl from when i met her. I say with a chuckle at that as i make a note to try and avoid seeing her if i ever do a concert. Shivering slightly at the thought of being used as a dress up doll by her. At hearing the mention of the guild thing i grin at such a thought. Well if we don't have a Guild Hall at the moment we could do a combined guild event where we try to get as much COL as it is humanly possible to get in the shortest amount of time by having teams to make it competitive. The only thing would be somehow making sure we don't  go all crazy from Jomei being a frontliner so having crazy damage. I say jokingly.

"Fun fact when i was going in to meet the guild for the first time. I got caught off guard as when i was waiting for someone to answer the door for Jomei's house Ruby came up from behind me busted into the house. It was really something, but i got no complaints. Shes a fun character, but i'm not to fond of public display of affection. At least to some extent." Kimi said giving some background history on her first meet with the guild. Kimi thought back to the Christmas party that Jomei threw and smiled back at the thought of how nice and kind everyone was. More so when she thought of when Spencer gave his speech for everyone. "Yeah its a plan, i really want to save up for a guild hall since right now we're just doing public meets or going to Jomei's house." Kimi said trying to think of ways for saving. "I'd like to see some sort of guild saving piggy bank, it would help a lot."

Well when we next can why don't we go up to Jomei with this idea of trying to do a contest for getting COL for a guild hall. It could be a fun little competition, and we could use it as a time for people who don't know others to try and spend time getting to know one another while still being fair about who the teams end up being you know? I say with a smile on my face already figuring i would somehow get Telrenya on my team to use that time as a chance to get to know the girl, and maybe even that jevi girl since i had only seen her at the masquerade for a very short amount of time. Also i'll keep that in mind Kimi. I won't try to do any public displays of affection if it makes you uncomfortable. I say with a nod of my head not wishing to do that to you. Preferring that you stay within what will be your comfort zone. i then glance towards Kimi as we walk out of the safe zone of Fortaleza as i equip my armor and gear to prepare for any mobs that could try to jump us thinking we would be some type of easy snack they could possibly consider the two of us. The only thing i am curious about is what kind of benefits will having a guild hall bring since i've heard there are some kind of benefits.

@Kimi

"Yeah its a great idea, awesome for team building as well as getting to know your guild mate more. There aren't a lot of us, but we are all fun from what i remember." Kimi said with a heart warming smile. After a bit Hestia mentioned how Kimi didn't like to much the idea of public display of affection to which Kimi quickly responded. "No no no no, its fine, really it is. Im alright with it, its just how much Ruby did it made me a bit uncomfortable, then again i was new to the guild at the time and knew nothing about her." Kimi quickly blushed as she realized what she just said again not minding public display of affection. "As for how the guild hall will play out, im not entirely sure myself. Personally i don't mind having one or not, but it just feels appropriate and it gives us all a goal to work towards." Kimi said this looking up into the sky thinking about the future and what else it might hold for her.

Well remember just do what is comfortable for you to do. I say with a smile on my face to the girl as i walk alongside you as the two of us continue walking along in the desert as i am fairly glad you have gotten survival by this point so you're not affected by this really terrible weather, and the sand damage like it normally would do to you otherwise. I nod my head in understanding of the guild hall being sort of like a mystery for us as i just shrug. Personally i would find it to be kind of cool to somehow migrate our houses around the guild hall and have it kind of turn into a guild fort situation you know what i am saying? I ask with a smile on my face. Like being able to live in our houses in some kind of fashion near the guild hall, and then having the hall being our meeting place to hangout and enjoy ourselves, and maybe even plan out dungeon tackling things or just fun guild events to do all together you know? I say with a smile at the thought of somehow being able to do that which would be awesome. I keep an eye around this area remembering we're slowly getting closer towards the boss, and remembering last i went out here this far to try and find the shark that there were giant sand worms that tried to kill me. Gave good loot for certain, but still murder worms are never fun.

"Trust me, I normally do whatever I want. Im not to bother by anything else." Kimi said with a reassuring voice. As Kimi continued forward she watched as Noodle kept swimming alongside them with Kuro just above flying. "Look at that. Kuro's probably flying because the sand is hot and Noodle is enjoying his... Swim, must be cold down there." Kimi said to herself as she watched the two follow along. Kimi turned her attention to what Hestia was saying about having the houses together with their other guild mates. "Well personally it think its really cool to do that, but i like to have it a bit separate since it gives us a reason to travel floor to floor. I don't know i think it would just be nice to have that floor spacing. Also since we can have guild meet up's at different peoples houses. We can talk to Jomei about it, im pretty sure he will like the idea." 

Well i mean you prove a good point though kim to have that floor variety could be really nice especially if you get that just right housing location that makes everything very beautiful and amazing. Actually.. i've never actually seen your house yet. That could be a fun thing to do at some point, and whenever i manage to get a house i could show you around mine. The only question is how, and where i am going to get that much COL from. I say a bit unsure about that as i wonder how one gets so much COL in such a short amount of time that is for purchasing a home which could be a interesting beginning for trying to find a perfect setting. Knowing i should probably make it close to my current shop to make it a easy trip downwards and upwards from my shop towards my home. Especially with the fact if i make them close i could somehow find a way to make the shop attach to the house through some kind of stairs. I shake these thoughts away to think for later wanting to try and focus on some present issues rather then planning for the future in terms of what i want in a home. Well either way yeah this floor is rather hot during the day, but personally that might be better then at night when it becomes absolutely freezing. I say with a small shrug unsure really of which is better in terms of trying to stay comfortable.

"Yeah, ill show you to my place later on when you are free. I am more than happy to show you around. Its on the eighth floor overlooking the main river. Its interesting because i actually have someone living with me at the moment." Kimi said this to poke some fun at Hestia. "Shes great and looks pretty good in a maid outfit too. Her name is Fran, she practically takes care of the house while im gone." Kimi continued giving a soft smile while also holding back some laughter from teasing Hestia. "If you'd like you can move in with me also, it saves you the time from trying to earn some col. I also have a studio you can use while we are there." Kimi continued walking forward deeper into the desert. It seemed as if it would take some time before they actually reach where the sand shark noodle is.