[F17-PP] A literal greek challenge! Finally!!! <<Challenge of Olympus>>

Congratulations on the spectacular performance Hestia truly amazing time, and i must say not something we had seen ever during our time within Mt.Olympus. Since you also helped out with giving us entertainment, and proved to be a amazing musician let me help you out. He says as he touches my guitar as i feel it having some kind of energy to it unlike  anything before that i have felt. Congratulations you have gained something most would kill to have. A guitar imbued with energy of the music god himself. All your new songs will be unlike anything you have ever crafted. they will be beyond this earth for certain. Apollo says to me with a grin on his face as i just nod dumbly and excitedly at having such a thing as he then pats my back. Now come on get out of here there are people back down on your plane of existence that still need you. He tells me as he then pats me on my back. As i then find myself within the fields of floor seventeen once more. When i look to my feet i find a treasure chest with the note ' A gift from a god.'

#96629  LD:16 Treasure chest found.

I open up the chest and sees that it was a good bit of COL, and materials ,and even potions that look like golden liquid of some kind that i can only guess is Ambrosia the food of the gods possibly? I don't know for certain, but it is a interesting change for certain if anything. I pocket the items and then make my way back towards the main settlement alongside my familiar who looks up at me with a curious look. I look down to him as i see that he looks slightly dazed, and i can only guess that is from the realm of Mt.Olympus being to much for himself. Well that is something i won't ever forget. Getting praised by Apollo and getting told its a competition when in reality it was just him wanting entertainment..and then doing a good job entertaining him so getting a super powered guitar. That is actually really cool! i say to myself with a grin.

#96630 LD:9

Summary:

1675 COL, 3 T2 materials, 2 rare unidentified tier 2 potions, 2 SP, Apollo's Lyre +1 CD permanent