[F9-PP] F̶a̶m̶i̶ Guild bonding time <<Burning Phoenix Feathers>>

I nod my head with a smile as i hold my guitar close towards my body liking it a lot. I got it from Shield as a ambition tool kind of thing. I just redesigned this baby to be more fitting for myself. I say with a smile on my face as i look towards you as i just have the guitar ready to play now if need be as i look to you. When you mention working on the song my eyes widen as i nod excitedly as i quickly take out my idea notebook and hand it VERY carefully over to you with a serious look appearing on my face. Don't drop this. At all. I say not wanting my idea book that has my idea for the songs to be burnt to a crisp from fire or lava. To have thought up the lyrics, and managed to get a general flow idea for how i think it should go. Then to have that all tossed into a fie to burn into nothing. Even if that would happen by accident as i know you wouldn't burn my ideas.

#97384 LD:12

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Hestia took out a small notebook from her inventory and turned to Jomei, the ginger returned his lute to his inventory. "I-I promise I won't drop it." Jomei said with a bit of a nervous chuckle as Hestia glared at Jomei with daggers. Jeez.. she can be scary when she's serious.. Taking care to not let go of the book Hestia had handed him, Jomei slowly opened it. Olive eyes quickly scanned the pages, making sure to follow along with the lyrics Hestia wrote, despite some lines being crossed out. As he finished one page, he would move his thumb to let another page fall into place. "Hmm.. these are all really good." Jomei exclaimed, his brows rising with a nod of approval. "So.. are there any songs on here that you want to start with? and maybe any ideas for the direction you want to take them?" In his mind, Jomei began to work through various pieces he had composed and written down, piecing together ideas of note progressions and the speed of which the songs should go 

ID 97545 | LD 5

At hearing you won't drop it i just grin and smiles happily. Good! I hand you the book fully letting you hold it as you move through the pages as i wait to hear what you think as i walk beside you. Smiling right away hearing that you like the idea of the songs. Honestly if i could i would want to start with Formation of heart. I say with a nervous chuckle knowing the lyrics in that song, and rather curious how soon you will pick things up in that song. Knowing that the song isn't complete since i haven't met Telrenya yet so i can modify that one line in the song. Knowing that as soon as i can do so. To meet that girl and learn what she is like and have done i can form a better line the song for her.  And for direction of the songs what do you mean exactly? I ask rather curiously. if you mean what they are supposed to be they are all about experiences that every player can go through while we're trapped in here,but based on my own personal ones. Just generalized enough so anyone can place themselves in that position. I say to you. If you mean flow, and melody and stuff. That is the part i am having difficulty with. i say to you.

#97572 LD:6

"Formation of The Heart?" Jomei asked, turning his gaze from the book in front of him to look at Hestia. Once she had confirmed, Jomei flipped the pages of the manuscripts until he came upon a title of the same phrase at the top of one of the pages. "Hmm.. whats this song about anyway?" the ginger asked as he began to read through the lines of text she had written on the page. Jomei chuckled softly at Hestia's understanding of what he meant by direction, "I suppose I didn't phrase that correctly. Hm.. Mood, thats what I meant to say. Is this a happy song? Or would you say its on the sad side... Is it fun, or full of emotion? From there.. we can figure out if we want the tempo to be slow, or faster for a cheerier feel. After we figure that out, I suppose we could figure the pitch of the melody, and start to develop chord progressions and how to fit the lyrics in with the tune." Jomei turned to look back up at Hestia, before chuckling nervously, "S-sorry.. should have gone one step at a time."

ID 97736 | LD 12

I blush a bit as you ask what the lyrics are as i nod my head. Welll it's about all of us actually. Th-there is one liiine that isn't welll....actually the best...it needs some work it is just that..i haven't met her yet really. I say feeling awkward and nervous saying that knowing that the mother line isn't the best image for Telrenya since i am sure she does more then i know. it is just that i don't know her at all. And for mood i would say the song is a happier tone since it is about us as a guild and how we're here to protect the people in this game. It is actually about that and everything. I say with a small chuckle as i look into your eyes hoping that you don't find offense to that, and don't think it is weird i made a song about a guild that i haven't been in for very long. And i don't know about emotion, but in every performance and song i sing i do put in emotion 100% all the time. Putting my entire being into it. However, i think it might be a more fun song? With some parts of getting real. I say not sure how to describe it all that well.

#97737 LD:3 1/5 materials still found ;-;

"It's.. what?" Jomei questioned, turning to Hestia with a puzzled look on his face. His eyes, yet again, turned to the lyrics in front of him as he read it over more carefully. Cheeks flushed pink as he came to the realization that it was, truly, about their journey together as a guild so far and what they do to help others. "Hesta this is really great."  he said with a soft smile. "So.. It is a happy song.. with the family-like bond you explained in the lyrics.. I can feel it would be soft, but with a fun tune to it. Hmm.." The man's finger tapped on the spine of the book, as he began to hum a soft melody to himself, sometimes stopping and going back with a slightly different variation. With a chuckle, Jomei's eyes turned back to Hestia, closing the book in his hands and handing it back to her. "Why don't you come stop by the house sometime and we can work on it in my workshop.. its a bit tough to think when we have another task at hand. I'll keep the song in mind though and continue to work on it."

ID 97901 | LD 4

I smile rather happily as you seem to approve of the songs topic as i nod my head towards you as i then take my notebook back and puts it back into my inventory. At hearing your offer of being able to visit your home i nod my head with a smile on my face. I would like that Jomei i'm sure it would be a fun time making a song with you. Though i would need the location of where your house is to be able to visit it at all. I say as i look towards you with a smile on my face wondering if the home is like Ryo's mansion, or Kimi's own mansion. I then pause mentally realizing that every house that i has seen is a mansion making me rather curious if everyone who has a house in this game decides to get a mansion. While living rather fancily could be nice for awhile the crippling loneliness would get to someone eventually since it would feel oh so big and the person so small within the home possibly.

#97940 LD:4

Jomei nodded his head, "We live on Floor Eleven in Taft, where the Valentine's Day Masquerade was held." The man gestured with his hands as he tried to give Hestia directions, "Once you warp into the city, you go straight down the main road.. and you make the first right. If you keep following that towards the Eastern gate, you'll eventually pass a brown house on the right. The sign out front has the carving of a lute on it." Jomei brought a hand up to rub the nape of his neck, chuckling sheepishly, "O-or I could just.. send you the coordinates." Bringing a hand up, Jomei composed a short message to Hestia, containing the pinpointed location of his and Telrenya's house. "We should be free whenever, just shoot us a message whenever you feel like dropping by" he said with a smile, "Our door is always open to anyone from the guild."

ID 97945 | LD 17

2/5 Materials

I nod my head at hearing that you live in Taft also as i keep that in mind. Grinning ever so slightly at the fact that three members of the guild lives on the eleventh floor. Which does leave the case now that i think about where does Spencer, and Ruby even live while they're in this game. I chuckle ever so slightly at hearing you little stutter as i open up the message that has the coordinates with a smile. Thanks Jomei i will make sure to send you a message when i wish to get to work with you on this whole music thing. I say rather happily and excitedly as i nod my head. So then Jomei when we get a hall slash if we do get a guild hall where would you want it to be? I ask curiously towards the ginger man as we make our way through the lava infested floor.

#97950 LD:10

Jomei nodded in approval, "I look forward to it. Should be fun. We don't have a huge house like Ryo.. or like a lot of other player's apparently.. But its a home, and its cozy. And I'm sure you'll absolutely love my music room" he said with a chuckle, "I thought I was never going to be able to get Tel out of there when I first showed it to her." Her next question was directed less towards a house, and more about an actual hall that the Holy Dragon Alliance could use as a base of operations. "I do hope that one day we could have a hall to call our own... could help to make things a lot more organized in the long run. Though a floor to have it on, I never thought about." The man looked down towards his feet in thought. Looking back up, the man let out a small sigh and smiled, "Well, when that day finally comes.. I'll open it up to suggestions and we can take a vote.. Did you have any ideas of where you would want it?" 

ID 98006 | LD 11

I mean i would prefer a place that isn't huge like a mansion since i would think it would get very lonely. I say with a nod of my head as i look to you. I smile rather happily hearing that you like the idea of having a guild hall as my mind is already thinking of where one could be place keeping in mind Kimi's idea that she suggested. Then when you ask for my own opinion of where i would want it i just nod my head and says. Well i talked about this with Kimi before just out of idle curiosity, and she suggested a idea that i like. That the guild hall shouldn't be on any floors that we currently live on so we can have a wide range of places to hangout at. To not allow us to get caught up in the route of getting use to a environment, and also it would be nice since we might be able to meet players we wouldn't have been able to do so if we stuck to like Taft, or snowfrost. I say as i look to you.

#98028  lD:4 ;-;

"I can agree with you about that." the ginger said with a chuckle, "I always thought that mansions just had too much extra space that was un-needed.. especially if its only one or two people living there." Jomei listened thoughtfully to the idea that Hesita and Kimi had spoken about prior to today's events. Each agreed that wherever they decided the location of their guild hall would be, that it should be on a floor that the group was not familiar with, or at least one that none of them lived on. The ginger's head nodded slowly in thought, it would make a lot more sense for the hall to be located on a higher floor, and one that they could all enjoy as a change of scenery from their usual every day lives. "Thats a really good idea." he said with a smile. "Well, first comes first.. we need to save up enough Col to be able to afford such a place.. as well as all of the rooms inside. Once we have the funds, then we can talk about where it's going to be." The man's hand rubbed the nape of his neck as he chuckled a bit to himself, "My money is going to be going towards the wedding.. and upgrading a few rooms in our house to work for both of us." 

ID 98034 | LD 18

3/5 Materials 

I grin as you mention the money problem as i nod my head at that. Well  you see we also managed to think of a solution with that alongside Spencer actually. We thought that the entire guild could participate in a event where we have two teams for some friendly competition. Where the goal is to get as much COL as possible within a short amount of time. With all this COL being put towards the guild Hall's construction. I say as i look towards you with a smile on my face. Wondering what you will think of such a planned event type of deal. Myself seeing this as a nice point to try and get guild members together and try to get people who don't talk with each other all that much to actually fight alongside each other. To increase the bonds together of everyone within the guild rather then just having groups of people that work together, and not have it be a entire group effort from everyone in the guild getting to know one another.

#98041 LD:8

"A guild event?" Jomei asked, his eyes lowering towards the ground in front of them, "Huh.." It sounded like, with the idea the girl was putting forth, the group would not only be able to band together and raise the money that would go towards the guild hall's construction, but it would also serve as a method of bonding between members that did not know each other that well. Jomei's smile widened, "Another great idea." he said with a chuckle, "Jeez, you guys should come to me with your ideas more often.. we could definitely do something like that." As Jomei's gaze turned front again, the man's expression turned to a look of concern, his feet slowing to a stop. "You know.. we've been walking for a really long time.. do we even know where this Phoenix is supposed to be?" 

ID 98048 | LD 5

Well i'll make sure to tell that to Kimi, and Spencer then. WE can be your little idea helpers in trying to think of things all of us can do as a guild. Since we did bring Erin, Ryo, and kairi on a mini guild dungeon raid even a while ago. i say to you with a smile upon my face. At the asking of the question i just chuckle very nervously as i rub the back of my head. Well umm you see. It is still a rather new quest so information is not that big yet, and i might've not well asked that many questions. The only thing i know is that the phoenix is meant to come from a volcano i believe. I say rather nervously towards you as i rub the back of my head. having hoped you wouldn't ask, and we would've just found the phoenix quickly rather then having walked for a good long bit and not found anything yet in terms of the monster that is meant to give a nametag.

#98049 LD:2 @Jomei

Jomei smiled at the idea of Hestia, Kimi, and Spencer being the group that formulates the idea for guild outings, and ways that the group could improve as a whole. It would take a hell of a lot of pressure off of his shoulders, from not only being the guild's leader and the one who recruits its members, to being a main contender on the front lines. As if to solidify her qualifications for said position, she told Jomei about the dungeon excursion the rest of the guild had participated in. Jomei's brows knit together, "Yeah.. Ryo had informed me about that.. Have to admit, was a little upset that I wasn't able to go.. but knowing how these dungeons work, I was probably too high leveled to get anything good out of it. I'm just happy you're all safe though." Jomei's mind lingered a moment on the name Erin, knowing that it was Telrenya who hid behind the mask. Jomei's brows lowered when he remembered what Ryo had told him.. and that it seemed as though the girl was planning to try and take on the dungeon on her own. He took in a deep breath through his nostrils, Shes strong now.. she can handle herself.. don't get mad at her.. Though, Hestia still seemed clueless about Erin's true identity.. maybe it would make his fiance's life easier to just inform the noirette for her, "Listen, Hestia.. about Erin.." he started. 

ID 98079 | LD 6

yeeeah it was a intermediate dungeon on your home floor actually. Floor eleven. We managed to survive though obviously even with the fact that the boss was probably the most difficult thing i have ever had to try and survive against. I say as i look towards you with a rather happy smile upon my face as we continue to walk through the ninth floor. I then tilt my head as you mention Erin as if there is something more to know about this masked person. my mind quickly trying to figure out the reason why, but not finding anything at all that could count towards trying to figure out what the intention of doing so would be. What about this Erin person Jomei? I ask curiously as i think of what this Erin person has. Lots of armor to cover them entirely basically, and then a feminine style of voice that i don't think i have ever heard before, and uses a Rapier in the way she fights against opponents. With that i just shrug unable to piece it together.

#98094  LD:7  @Jomei

Jomei's lower lip curled into his mouth, allowing his teeth to gently gnaw on the skin. How would Hestia react to such news of Erin's true identity... and would it be making Telrenya's life easier by telling her? Or ruining her relationship with Hestia. Well.. he had gone this far, so there was no turning back. "Well.. Erin-" Jomei was interrupted by the loud screeching of a bird. His eyes quickly shot to the sky, where a large bird, its feathers a brilliant blend of oranges and reds, their movements making it seem as though they were made of flames themselves. The Phoenix looked down at the two players with daggers for eyes before pulling its wings into its body and dropping down towards the players at increasing speeds. 

"Look out!" Jomei shouted as the Phoenix leveled out, swooping right over the two's heads. As it passed just over Jomei, the ginger spun and swung his rapier at the creature's wing, just missing his target. 

ID 98905 | BD 1 | MD 2(+2 ACC)(-4 EVA) 

Jomei: 1290/1290 HP | 139/141 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA |52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 50 B. Healing

Hesita: 

Phoenix: 630/630 HP | 189 DMG | 75 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA 

• << Hellstorm >> : On attack rolls of 9-10, the Phoenix raises to the skies and with a flap of its wings shoots feathers upon the player with the most hate, dealing 50 more damage to its base, additionally the player suffers Burn damage at 24 damage per turn for two turns.

I look towards the man as we walk along the way through the ninth floor until. Getting rather curious what this Erin girl could be trying to hide that the guild leader would feel inclined to inform me of some kind of secret that is known between himself and this person. However, just as he goes to say that i turn my head hearing the screech also. Oh Come on! I say in frustration at getting interrupted right away. Then hearing your warning i quickly get out of the way and looks towards the Phoenix with a sense of excitement as i quickly activate howl upon it with a smile on my face. Come on your overgrown fire chicken stop trying to hit me, and actually hit me. Your attempts are laughable, and your attacks probably as hot as a spark. I say with a grin on my face having taken up the shield method of howl. Having found it amusing when i had joined the mountain of the man in terms of defensive capabilities on KoL quest. Also, maybe something to increase improv skills ever so slightly since i will need to think of all of these on the fly.

Jomei: 1290/1290 HP | 139/141 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA |52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 50 B. Healing

[H:3] Hesita: 1065/1065HP l 92/102 EN l 3 DMG l 1 ACC l -1 EVA l 154 MIT  (used howl)

Phoenix: 630/630 HP | 189 DMG | 75 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA 

• << Hellstorm >> : On attack rolls of 9-10, the Phoenix raises to the skies and with a flap of its wings shoots feathers upon the player with the most hate, dealing 50 more damage to its base, additionally the player suffers Burn damage at 24 damage per turn for two turns.

With a booming voice, Hestia taunted the Phoenix with her Howl skill. The fire-like avian switched its attention from Jomei to the heavy armor that called it an overgrown fire chicken. Shining a quick smirk, the ginger twirled his rapier in his hand before running forward at the Phoenix. Using a nearby rock as a springboard, Jomei launched himself into the air at the red feathered bird. Oathkeeper took on a bright gold glow as its wielder thrusted it forward, the length of the blade piercing the thick skin that hid under the feathers. Jomei continued his onslaught for another thirteen strikes, before landing back on the ground. The man grit his teeth, knowing that was the best he could do for the rest of the fight, being that he had wasted his Charge skill on his missed initial attack.

Shrieking out in pain, the Phoenix rose up high out of their reach, its attention still locked onto Hestia. As the large bird flapped its wings, they left a trail of burning flames which almost seemed to double the Phoenix's size. With one last powerful flap of its wings, flaming feathers shot like darts down at Hestia, not only damaging the girl, but also burning her. 

ID 98112 | BD 10 | Over Radiation: 14x17(+2) =  266(-75) = 191 DMG MD 10 | Hellstorm: 239(-154) = 85 Dmg + Burned

[H:2] Jomei: 1290/1290 HP | 130/141 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA |52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 50 B. Healing

[H:3] Hesita: 980/1065 HP l 92/102 EN l 3 DMG l 1 ACC l -1 EVA l 154 MIT Burn 2/2 [24 Dmg] - 85 HP

Phoenix: 439/630 HP | 189 DMG | 75 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA -191 HP

• << Hellstorm >> : On attack rolls of 9-10, the Phoenix raises to the skies and with a flap of its wings shoots feathers upon the player with the most hate, dealing 50 more damage to its base, additionally the player suffers Burn damage at 24 damage per turn for two turns.