[SP-F1] Outlander's Special B#llsh#t

(OOC: Prepare for so many forth wall breaks...)

Outlander was sitting in a tavern on the first floor, In the town of new beginnings. He was holding his drink, thinking to himself. He turns around. "Ah, I didnt see you there, your probably wondering, what am I doing in a place like this, and even so, what am I doing? Well, its a long story." Outlander said, sanely. "Dude, who the hell are you talking to?" Said another player, whom was listening to his conversation. "Here's how it all came about..." Outlander said, fading to flashback. The flashbacked version of him was walking down a snowy street, he turns and faces you. "So, It all started on the  floor, the air was bitter, the ground was frosted, and the snow was being a b#tch trying to ruin my day." Outlander walked up to an inn. "I decided to rest up for the night, for it was getting dark." Outlander walked into the inn, it was small, and cozy, it also doubled as a bar! "You see that guy over there? He is going to become a friend, or a very close aquantuince." Outlander points at the man, none of the players in the flashback seem to notice that he is talking, or that he is talking to nothing. Probably because he is the one telling the story. He approached the bartender, and checked out a room. Then went and sat by the man. "Do you ever think about death often?" Outlander said looking at the man, whom was shocked, he expected Outlander to say something,  just not that. "You see, If I were to die, I would want a closed casket funeral. However towards the end of the funeral, I would have the organist play "Pop goes the Weasel!" over and over untill everyone in attendance is staring at my coffin in a quiet horrified, anticipation."