[F4-PP] Beauty in All it's Aspects <Itzal and Hestia>

Itzal could practically feel her shock, though it would be more accurate to say hear.  He kept his eyes on the road as he nodded solemnly.  "I don't know what they were thinking exactly, but they seemed to think it was just any ordinary battle.  Didn't seem worried at all.  The poor player didn't even land a single hit.  Regardless, nobody's underestimated an event boss again, or come unprepared."  He fell silent again as he thought about it.  Why on earth would that player have attended a boss battle at level one?  Perhaps they didn't understand how AoE worked, believing that the tanks were literally the only players who could receive the hits.  They slowly ascended the mountain and Itzal turned to the two.  "On that sombering note, Hestia you plan to attend the boss raid right?  Raven how do you feel about your sister attending one of the most dangerous activities in Aincrad....  Or supposedly at least."

@Hestia

I nod my head in understanding of that still finding it surprising anyone would take on anything so dangerous at such a low level. Even myself being very pick and choosey of which quests i had done when at a low level to make sure i could make it through them alive by myself. When i went through my soloing days before i had met some friends that could help me out in surviving quests that i would come up to face, and even a ally that i had helped gain some decent levels till he just disappeared. i sigh softly at that and shakes my head. Having hoped that the two of them could've formed a half decent questing duo team, that would've incorporated Kimi, and Kairi in the future. But it seems that it wasn't meant to be for whatever reason. At the very least i have my guild now that i know i can trust to have my back at all times.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven just nods her head with a smile on her face. Well since she is with you frontline people i am certain that you will make it out just fine and totally alive. I have confidence in my big sister to make it through all of this alive and well. Plus i had heard that nobody really dies on the frontlines. that it is only your infighting that kills you guys off. Raven says in a innocent tone of voice while looking you in the eyes. Having a sympathetic look even though for those who had died from the infighting though. I don't understand why you do so though. Killing each other off helps nobody at all. You lose a life that is precious, and you lose someone that could help you out. I don't understand it. She says to you.

Hestia had fallen silent, deep in thought it seemed and Itzal wondered if everything truly was alright.  Before he could do or say anything Raven answered him, mentioning how she trusted Hestia would be safe and protected from death thanks to the frontliners.  He then heard her say that it wasn't the bosses that were killing players but the infighting.  He looked at her for a moment as she said all of this.  "You know quite a bit about the front lines and what's going on in Aincrad.  Who's kept you informed all this time?"  When she mentioned the bit about infighting and how she doesn't understand it he sighed.  "I only know of a few times.  The most recent one being a player named Ariel killed someone close to Hikoru.  I don't know much else but after that incident she's been more aggressive and rebellious towards others.  However that wasn't during a boss battle, it was in secret.  I do know a player who killed others and from what I can tell it was only one time something like that had happened:  Her name is Teayre, and while I've been doing lots of investigations all I can tell is she suddenly snapped, going on a blood rage.  Last time we talked she's trying to get control of it and suppress it, but I haven't seen her for a long time.  At least Calrex knows her better, so perhaps she will calm down on it after all.  Maybe staying away from the action is what's helping her."

@Hestia

Raven just nods her head at hearing the response to her question as she gazes towards you. Well after mister Domarus took me in i decided to try and learn everything to the best of my ability. Which did involve hearing from people who knew about the infighting and such. She says in a rather innocent tone towards you as her familiar rests by her feet.

---------------------------

I look towards you and says with a smile on my face.Lets focus on something else Itzal. Are we where you wanted us to be in terms of looking out from the mountain? or do we need to get a bit further up? I ask curiously wanting to ignore how my little sister seems to know a lot about the dark side of the world that they all live in. That she knows about the infighitng that has killed off some members, and apparently some kind of kidnappings that have occurred within the world. I glance towards my familiar that is moving through the snow enjoying itself as he eventually stays by my side as i pet his head gently with a happy smile on my face. I glance towards the ground as i wonder what i should do from here. Knowing that i should try to talk to my sister about what she knows, and try to put some kind of positive spin on all of it. While remaining entirely real and honest with her about the situation.

Raven told him that she'd been wanting to keep from being ignorant, including details like that.  But, she didn't tell him who's been telling her.  Was it Domarus or someone else?  "Alright I get that, but who told you exa-"  He stopped when Hestia spoke up suddenly, asking them how far they had to go before they reached their destination.  Clearly the topic was disturbing her, but he believed it was specifically because of her younger sister but it wasn't his place to worry about that...  Even though her being here in general did worry him.  He chuckled and looked up.  "Our destination is the summit.  I've climbed this mountain once before, when I took the Avalanche quest.  After defeating the monster however, I...  May have caused an actual avalanche and made it impossible for Avalanche to spawn there again.  It certainly makes it a perfect viewpoint though, you can see the entire floor.  And I timed it perfectly, so by the time we get there we should see a sight to behold."  He smiled as he recalled the time he figured it out.  The patterns, the timing.  He saw it on a far smaller scale, but wanted to see it on a massive scale.  This would be his first time seeing it.  Something only a patient scout could discover.

@Hestia

I nod with a smile at hearing that you timed it just right for us to see the beautiful sight of the entire floor as i take a calming breathe. Needing something akin to that to see something to try and calm myself down. to not have to worry all that much about the game, and even more so how my sister is going to be doing while trapped within here. I shudder slightly at the though of losing her within this game from dying. Not feeling my hands unconsciously clench into tight fists at such a thought and ignoring the shimmering thoughts of how i would make anyone that harmed or killed my sister pay for a long time for doing so. I slowly unclench my fists as the sight of the summit ever so slowly comes within view of the entire party as Raven wastes no time running up the rest of the way alongside Kirin and Kuro. While i stay with you not even Velnia being with us since raven is carrying the energetic dragon while petting her.

Time lapse- now at summit

Itzal and the two sisters reached the summit.  In general it was covered in ice and snow with a miniature crater in the dead center that has been filled with snow.  Players could fall into it and climb out, but it would be freezing cold to do so.  Itzal chuckled as he recalled fighting avalanche who was stuck in the ground when he found him, and fought him before he broke free completely.  He then walked over to the edge of the summit, the wind catching his trench coat.  "There's a moment where the clouds completely cover the full moon, before they disperse completely, letting the moonlight shine on all of the floor without a single shadow.  I spent a few months memorizing the movement patterns for the clouds and found the exact time it happens.  Aaaaand three.  Two.  One."  The moonlight broke through and the result was breathtaking.  Wherever there was snow, there was a sea of sparkles, almost like looking at the stars with a white background.  Wherever there was ice, the light reflected off like rainbow rays of light shooting for the stars.  Stone and grass shined like glass.  His shoulders relaxed as he simply enjoyed this view for the very first time.

@Hestia

wooh.. Both of the sisters say at the same time as they see this breathtaking sight. 'It's almost like it is from a movie.' They think as they watch the sea of sparkles shine and the ice reflect showing the beauty of the game to both of them. 'I wonder if this can be found in real life. To have such a beautiful seen shown once more/ I wonder just how realistic this game can be to the real world. I hope i can find such places without worrying about people trying to use me or others for their own gain.' The two sisters think. as hestia takes a single step forward to get a better view while Raven moves Velnia to the top of her head while petting the small dragon rather happily as she continues to gaze out into the sea of beauty with a smile. Not minding being trapped here all that much if this is the site that greets her every day that she comes out to view the new sights and wonders of the world.

Itzal smiled before closing his eyes, grateful that the two players enjoyed this sight as much as he did.  "There are sights like this on every floor if you know how to look for them.  I actually doubt Kayaba realized this would be a result of his work.  At any rate, I like to keep an eye out for these as I travel the floors.  Things like the darkened fortress floor, swamp floor or other such places don't have anything like this however, since they were designed to be dark, gloomy, depressing and dangerous.  The effect here only lasts for about half a minute, but it's well worth the wait.  I wish I could take pictures in Aincrad..."  He remained silent for the remaining times before a small cloud blocked the moonlight, covering up a small portion of the landscape, the shadow slowly increasing and causing the effect to be far less magical and beautiful.  Itzal smiled and looked at the two.  "You guys want to do anything else or should we head home now?"

@Hestia

I nod my head with a smile as i look out towards the floor with a relaxed stance as i just observe everything that this sight has to hold for the players gathered. Having my hands behind my back as i ignore the biting cold against my body with ease do to survival as i turn to you with a nod of my head. Yeah i guess you have a point Itzal, and if i could be honest i would want to see each and ever floor's secrets that it tries to hide through the ugly, and the dense forests. I want to see everything the floors have for us the player to find. We hear rumors of places that have these things to them that seem out of our reach. Well i want to try and find out the truth to them. Rising Idol, and mystery floor solver Hestia at your service. I say in a joking manner as i do a little stance by spinning around and then stopping with my right foot forward a hand on the left side of my hip and a finger pointed towards the sky. Smiling rather happily as i soon giggle at how silly that must've sounded and looked. sorry sorry i couldn't help myself sometimes with these things. I say with a grin.

She just looks at the two talk, and then looks at her sister in utter confusion as she talks about wanting to be some kind of idol, and mystery solver. 'What is going on here? She didn't want to be a idol as far as i know, and didn't really care for puzzles all that much. What changed here?' Raven thinks to herself while looking towards her big sister in utter confusion. Wondering where such a change came from in her big sister. That could've led up to this point.

Itzal chuckled when she took her stance, and laughed a little when she named herself the rising star and mystery solver.  He grinned.  "Nah you're good Hesti- Ember.  Though shouldn't it be you're the rising star and I'm the solver?  I am a scout after all."

summary

Both players receive 1 sp, 200 col
(sorry for the weak end x-x)