[F1-PP] Out of the Frying Pan, into the Inferno <Domarus and Hestia>

Domarus took another drink from his whiskey before he heard Raven speak up again.  Her first words were an echo of sorts, stating how she wanted to learn the arts of manipulation so she'd be immune to it.  However her next words were what caused him to narrow his eyes.  

"You cannot be serious.  After what you just saw you think your sister won't stop at nothing to destroy everything I've-"  She continued to speak, mentioning how she did not believe using fear and control would win this battle.  How it wouldn't break her resolve in her aims to break him.  To drag him under.  She suggested to him that he should instead try to be more kind and gentle in his methods.  He scoffed, not at her but into the air.

"Hate like that I'm used to seeing in the world, and it's not going away with what I have planned.  She hates me for where I've brought you Raven, and she hates me for being a manipulator.  She will stop at nothing to stop me..."  He was silent for the longest time before he took another drink and rolled his eyes as the burning sensation continued.  
     "However, if you can come up with a legitimate way to stop her that is...  Dare I say it, kind and gentle in method that will successfully keep her from interfering with me..  With us and our work, then I shall listen.  Sound fair?"

Summary:  Both players receive 400 col and 2 sp

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic