[F2-PP] Déjà Vu <<Return of the Queen>> ~ COMPLETE

In a bright flash of blue light, in an instant, Pinball was standing on the teleporter of Floor 2. His spear was slung over his shoulder, and he wore his combat gear, lacking the white jacket he had worn on the Fourth Floor. Memories of the day so far invaded his mind; he couldn't help but wonder why Hestia had offered to do a quest with him. Still, he wasn't one to refuse. This quest in particular was one he wasn't confident he could do. Maybe, with Mars helping, the two could maybe get through it, but with the squishiness of their builds, and Pinball's especially... it might get a bit difficult if they couldn't take out the monsters quick enough. He took a step away from the pad, waiting for Hestia to show up as they had agreed. He walked over to the nearest building, leaned against it, and swiped open his menu. In a few moments, the potion Hestia had given him was in his offhand. With his other, he closed the menu. He took the smooth glass vial in both hands, examined it for a bit, then popped open the cork. He downed the potion as quickly as he could; from what he had heard, potions didn't usually taste too good. This, it seemed, was an exception, though it was a little too sweet for the Cook's taste. He tossed the glass to the side, the item shattering before it even hit the ground. Pinball looked down at his hands, not knowing what to expect from the potion's alleged effects, as this was his first time drinking a potion. 

CONSUMED: Queen's Honey: [Perfect Potion: +3 Damage] 

PLAYER STATS: 

Spoiler

Level: 28

Health: 560 | Energy: 56

DMG: 14 (+3) | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Weapon skills:

►<<2H Assault Spear>> [50/50]: Rank 5 - Grandmaster

Extra skills:

►<<Fishing>>

►<<Familiar Mastery: Fighter>> [18/18]: Rank 3 - Grandmaster

►<<Martial Arts>> [0/50]: N/A

Inventory:

»[Equipped] [Demonic] Naughty or Nice Blade: +2 Freeze, Phase, Cursed

»[Equipped] [Perfect] Leather Armor of the Amatuer Duelist: +3 EVA

»[Equipped] [Perfect] Warrior’s Focus: +3 ACC

Battle Ready: 

» [x3] Teleportation Crystal 

@Hestia

Edited by Pinball
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I arrive onto the second floor with a smile on my face as i look towards my sword with a rather happy grin on my face at the fact that i was able to level it up. Making it able to deal even more damage. 'Though not enough. So very close, but not perfect yet.' I think to myself rather excitedly at almost being ready to deal damage like other one handed DPS people can do in battle. I glance around and spot the player known as Pinball as i make my way towards him with a smile and a wave. What is up Pinball you ready to take on the mutated queen? I ask sounding rather cheerful as i instantly equip my battle gear of armor, shield, and even my sword seemingly ready to fight any threat that would come from the forest. Showing just the mentality shift between quests like Essence where i was wearing casual clothes practically until i summoned the thing, and this quest where i am ready for anything right away.

Player Stats

Spoiler

Level:62 1285  ENG:124/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  REc: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

Skills:

rank 5 curved sword

Rank 5 Heavy MOD: Stonewall

Rank 5 first aid MOD: Field Medic

Howl  MOD: Focused Howl

Rank 5 Shield

energize

parry MOD: vengeful riposte

Survival

Rank 3 protector Familiar

Equipped:

Riptide: 2xbleed 1x ACC

Twilight's greeting: 2xthorns 1xregen

Gorgon's stare: 2x paralyze 3x recover

When Hestia arrived, he offered her a tense smile, pushing himself off the wall using only his back and legs; his hands remained in his pockets. He looked left and right before making his way over to Hestia, noticing her armor. With an admiring whistle, he looked down the street, trying to figure out which way they were supposed to go. "Nice set of armor," he added, his voice soft. He tapped the leather breastplate strapped to his chest. "I've had this for god knows how long." He shrugged. "I'll get an upgrade, eventually, if nothing else for the appearance." He rolled his head around, hopping once, twice in place, trying to get in the mood. "This quest is supposed to be a toughy, yeah?" He let out a heavy breath through his nose, then nodded. "Alrighty. Might as well hop to it then. No point in waiting around." He started walking down the street, where he believed they'd find the path that lead the way to the quest. "So, how've you been? In the... couple of hours since we've last seen each other.

I smile at the compliment as i nod my head with a smile. Thanks for the kind words Pin i did do my best to make sure my armor fit the theme i was going with for everything. Though i do wonder how many people catch that the theme i go with goes beyond just my name. I say with a small chuckle as i raise my shield with has the head of a gorgon on it and gestures to my armor which has a chariot on he side with the sun, and a archer on the side with the moon.  Also if anything i say always keep your old armor the memories you will have it will always be worth it. Since it will show how much you have grown and changed during your stay within the game. That is what i have done with my gear. I say in a rather cheerful tone of voice as i then nod my head realizing we should get going. Okay then lets get going to face that queen since if it is anything like the last time i faced it. This is going to take a little bit. I say with a slightly nervous chuckle.

He nodded. "No biggie." He inspected the shield, the, as he walked, slapping his head at the realization. "Oh, that's.. that's Greek," he said, feeling sheepish he hadn't noticed sooner. "I should have... damn it." He shook his head and spun around, heading deeper into the floor, knowing full well what awaited the two. "That makes sense," he sighed. Pinball looked left and right as he walked, looking for any stray, regular monsters of the floor (which wouldn't be too much of a worry either way), as well as any wandering NPCs or players. He wasn't sure how they should approach the quest; this was his first time undertaking a quest of this scale. "So, it took long? How did you go about fighting it last time? Were they tough? What level were you?" Question followed question, the immensely curious boy wanting to learn the best way to go about completing their quest. 

I chuckle a bit as i pat your back gently as i look towards you. Don't worry about it Pinball not many people get the full reference i go for, or at the very least don't seem to care enough to mention it. Though if anything i am a very memorable person by having this theme to myself and my going to be build. I am going to make sure to surpass shield. I say with a grin on my face knowing i will surpass the current best tank even if it kills me. Anyhow when it comes to the quest my stats haven't changed that much only by two levels really, but it was annoying last time since the monsters were getting really lucky with their hits. It seem that my luck has been rather terrible as of late, so i am not that surprised by this point. And they weren't really all that tough since i could weather their attacks. If anything Bane of Blood was more frightening and that was with having two DPS by my side. i say towards you as we continue to make our way through the main settlement of the town of urbus heading towards the closest exit we would be able to find for the town to get towards teh quest location that we are meant to be going to.

Pinball's face went red, embarrased. Even if she said it was fine, he couldn't help but feel ashamed that he hadn't noticed it before; the name, the armor, the shield. It all fit the theme too well, and it had completely slipped the boy's mind. "Y-yeah," he managed, hurrying his pace a bit. He listened as she explained her current situation, what with the quest itself, her level, and her stats, as well as the "Bane of Blood" quest, one that Pinball himself had never heard mention of. By now, he thought he should more or less know about all the quests available to him, but he still, in his laziness, must have missed that particular one. Among others, he thought, scratching the side of his head. As they made their way towards the way, he became more and more aware of the stillness of his surroundings. This was it. They were almost there. Pinball stopped, turning to Hestia. "They should be just up ahead," he said, sliding his spear out of the sheathe on his back. He stifled a shudder, looking back behind him. He had drunk a damage potion, but would it be enough? "Let's... let's get to it, then. You take the lead, tanky dude?

I nod my head in understanding as we make our way towards the location of where we should expect the enemies as a loud buzz fills the air very soon. I quickly raise my shield ready to fight off against the minions that will spawn. I see the four minions rush towards me as i grin as i slam the pommel of my blade into the shield. Come here you bees! You didn't kill me last time and you won't do again. You're facing the second toughest tank in Aincrad i am a impassable wall! i say to them with a grin as they come towards me specifically. I then turn to you with a apologetic look. Sorry just a habit i picked up. If you join the frontlines you better get use to it. I tell you in all honesty as i charge forward towards the bees to make sure they don't have any room to accidentally hit you. I watch the bees just bash themselves against my armor just hurting themselves and giving me no damage at all after my regen activates. I just chuckle as i glare at them. Not even hurting me are you? I say with a grin on my face.

@Pinball

#99583 MD:5+1=6    Thorns :54   DMG:1

#99584 MD:3+1=4

#99585 MD:5+1=6    Thorns: 54   DMG:1

#99587 MD:5+1=6    Thorns: 54   DMG:1

Action Taken: Howl

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1282/1285  ENG: 114/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

Pinball:

Bee Minion 1: 196/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Bee Minion 2: 250/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Bee Minion 3: 196/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Bee Minion 4: 196/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

As Hestia charged forward, Pinball followed suit, his spear held, leveled, his head swerving from left to right. This was his first truly dangerous quest. One that, if all went wrong, could end up killing him. He had to be careful. Pinball watched surprised out of the Bee Minions charged forth, catching him off guard; but Hestia was ready. With a howl, she attracted the Bees to herself, three of the four attacking and dealing virtually no damage at all. Pinball whistled, then snapped to attention. It's your turn nowhe thought anxiously, don't screw up. Go! Pinball rushed forward, and for the first time, activated Weeping Moon, his strongest AoE Sword Art. He felt the cold sting of ice, but kept swinging, slashing, and stabbing until the Sword Art was through. Without giving the monsters a look, he leapt back behind Hestia to catch his breath. "Did... did I hit them?

- Combat - 

Spoiler

Pinball attacks - AoE, Weeping Moon! 

17*9 = 153 DMG 

ID# 99588  BD: 3+3= 6 (Hit!) 

Bee Minion 1: 

• Pinball attacks Bee Minion 1 - 153-25 = 128 DMG 

ID# 99589  BD: 9 (Crit+1) 

Bee Minion 2: 

• Phase Activates! (25/2= 12 MIT) 
  • Pinball attacks Bee Minion 2 - 141 DMG 
  • Bee Minion 2 is FROZEN 

ID# 99590  BD: 6 (Hit!) 

Bee Minion 3: 

• Pinball attacks Bee Minion 3 - 153-25= 128 DMG 

ID# 99591  BD: 2+3= 5 (Miss!) 

Bee Minion 4: 

• Pinball attacks Bee Minion 4 - Miss! 

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1282/1285  ENG: 114/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

[H: 1/2/1/0] Pinball: 560/560 HP | EN: 38/56 | 17 (+3) DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

Bee Minion 1: 68/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

[FROZEN] Bee Minion 2: 109/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Bee Minion 3: 68/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Bee Minion 4: 196/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Edited by Pinball

I look towards the four bees as i quickly move forward to rush them activating the sword art for the first time as i only manage to hit one, but pass by the other three. When i turn back to see if i hit or not i see one dead, and the other two still floating about, and one on the ground entirely frozen. Well i would say that you had more luck then i did Pinball in trying to hit these bees. I say softly with some frustrations as i rub the back of my head. I guess i missed my attack so much since i am still not use to actual combat. I am more so just howling, healing, or just taking hits. Attacking is a new thing, so i guess i shouldn't have expected that much. I say with a bit of disappointment being heard within my voice as i glance towards my sword and then shaking my head focusing upon the fight. Seeing the bees still trying to attack and move about to harm us.

Action Taken: Butterfly Illusion  [-16 ENG] [+1 ENG]

#99592  BD:10  8x8=64-25=39 DMG  Bleed/Paralyze activates MD:8+1=9   1 DMG Thorns: 54

#99593 BD:4+1=5   MD:2

#99594  BD:1 MD:1

#99595 BD:1 MD:1

[H: 3/3/3] Hestia: 1282/1285  ENG: 99/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

[H: 2/1/0] Pinball: 560/560 HP | EN: 38/56 | 17 (+3) DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

Bee Minion 1: 0/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

[FROZEN] Bee Minion 2: 109/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Bee Minion 3: 68/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Bee Minion 4: 196/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Pinball shrugged. "I- I'm usually not this lucky," he chuckled nervously, his eyebrows raised with worry. He couldn't help but worry; this was the first time a fight was so high stakes for him, and even with Hestia here, the adrenaline coursing through his veins made his mind foggy and his body jittery. "Tanks are awesome," he muttered, before adding with a small warcry, "batter's up!" Pinball jumped forward, activating Weeping Moon once more. This time, surprisngly, all three monsters were hit. He heard one Bee Minion shriek; it was either dead, or extremely injured. Pinball didn't pause to look. The teenager turned tail, and darted back behind the tank, holding his spear out from behind her. Something came to him then, about the way he was lined up: Hestia in front with a shield, with Pinball behind her, his spear lowered and poking in front of her. "Is this a Roman formation or a Greek? I could have sworn I saw this in a picture somewhere.

- Combat - 

Spoiler

Pinball attacks - AoE, Weeping Moon! 

17*9 = 153 DMG 

<< +1 EN / -17 EN >> 

ID# 99596  BD: 8

Bee Minion 2: 

• Pinball attacks Bee Minion 2 - 153-25+24= 152 DMG 
  • Bee Minion 2 is FROZEN 
  • Bee Minion 2 is DEAD 

ID#99597  BD: 3+3= 6 (Hit!) 

Bee Minion 3: 

• Pinball attacks Bee Minion 1 - 153-25 = 128 DMG 
  • Bee Minion 3 is DEAD 

ID# 99598 BD: 10 (Crit+2)

Bee Minion 4: 

• Phase activates! (25/2=12) 
  •  Pinball attacks Bee Minion 4 - 171-12 = 159 DMG 
  • Bee Minion 4 is FROZEN 

[H:3] Hestia: 1282/1285  ENG: 99/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

[H:1] Pinball: 560/560 HP | EN: 21/56 | 17 (+3) DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

Bee Minion 2: 0/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Bee Minion 3: 0/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

[FROZEN] Bee Minion 4: 37/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Edited by Pinball

I watch as you decimate the group of bee minions once more as i can only whistle in some surprise at how smoothly that went as i then see you get behind me with a spear poking out near my shield as i then hear your question and chuckling. yeah i guess you have a point. This is rather reminiscent of a greek Phalanx. Though sadly this shield still has a chance to kill a enemy. Time to see how lucky i can get. I say with a chuckle as i activate my strongest sword art and then charges forward ready to strike down the bee minion. I move in swiftly trying to slash the frozen ice sculpture as i go to strike it before suddenly hearing the familiar buzz of another minion version of these as i quickly back away from the minion and looks towards you. Seeing your energy pool finally and realizing that i can't afford to attack for when the real deal comes to play. 'Okay new plan. Use energize on Pinball solely for this entire fight.' I think to myself.

Action Taken: Legion Destroyer  [-2 ENG]  [+1]

#99599 BD:3+1=4

[H:3] Hestia: 1282/1285  ENG: 98/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

Bee Minion 2: 0/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Bee Minion 3: 0/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

[FROZEN] Bee Minion 4: 37/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

@Pinball

Seeing how Hestia took a step away from the monster, Pinball copied her, before realizing she probably meant for him to finish off the fight. "Oh, right," he said suddenly, briskly walking forward. The Bee Minion was completely encapsulated in ice, laying frozen in the grass. His heart heavy, he raised his spear with a frown, and brought it down. The spearhead slid through the ice like butter, and he could tell his strike had landed true from the crunch that followed a successful hit. With the shattering of ice drowning out the crystallization of the dead monster, Pinball turned back to Hestia with a thumbs up. "Uhh, is that it? That was a bit easy, wasn't it?" Pinball walked back over to Hestia, looking for any other monster, but couldn't see any more himself. "I thought there were five," he said uncertainly, bringing his spear close to him, almost leaning on the weapon for support. "I wonder where the Queen is hiding in the first place." Pinball glanced at his small energy bar, stifling a sigh. He could make it. 

------------------------------------

-Combat- 

ID# 999603  BD: 6 (Hit!) 

Pinball attacks Bee Minion 4 - Basic Attack 

17+24 FRZ = 41 DMG 

Bee Minion 4 is DEAD 

<< +1 EN / -1 EN >> 

[H:3] @Hestia: 1282/1285  ENG: 98/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

Bee Minion 4: 0/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Edited by Pinball

I glance over towards you and just gives a smile on my face. well funny you should mention a fifth one. I start off to say as a bee minion comes into view as i quickly use howl against it as it turns to me stinger forward ready to strike me as best as it can. There it is. I guess it thought if the other four could weaken us it could go in for a kill, but i guess they weren't prepared for a frontline tank doing this. I say with a small chuckle of amusement as i keep my eyes locked onto the enemy. I watch as the bee minion charges towards me and then for my familiar to charge forward and knocks it to the ground making it seem slightly dazed from the sudden lunge by my tiger as Kuro then walks over towards me as i glance towards you. Well i guess that means you can hit it with ease now. I say with a small chuckle of amusement.

Action Taken: Howl

[H:3] Hestia: 1282/1285  ENG: 89/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

[H:0] Pinball: 560/560 HP | EN: 21/56 | 17 (+3) DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

Bee Minion 5: 250/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

@Pinball

Pinball watched closely as Hestia made her move, howling once more. This time, he noticed, she didn't go in to attack. Instead, she let her familiar pounce on the Bee Minion, knocking it prone. With a small smile, Pinball ran forward. "Watch out, kitty!" With a kick, he knocked the Bee Minion back into the air. Not wasting a second, nor giving it any time to recover, he activated Dimension Stampede. His weapon's spearhead glowed a bright purple, and he landed four, consecutive fast stabs into the bee. The mob was pushed back, and it tried getting into the air, but his onslaught wasn't over with yet. Pinball concluded his attack with a final jumping slam, leaving a vertical slash along the Bee Minion's torso, and sending it back into the dirt. Pinball looked over to Hestia. "One more hit should do it in, yeah?" He took a step back and around the monster, making sure it didn't try to fall away, his spear held in one hand. 

------------------------------------------

ID# 99629  BD: 7 (Hit!)

Pinball attacks Bee Minion 5 - Dimension Stampede 

17*15= 255-25 = 230 DMG 

<< +1 EN / -17 EN >> 

[H:3] @Hestia1282/1285  ENG: 89/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

[H:1] Pinball: 560/560 HP | EN: 5/56 | 17 (+3) DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

Bee Minion 5: 20/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Edited by Pinball

I take a calming breathe as i watch you knock the bee down almost to death's door as i nod my head and decides i will give it a try to kill this thing. I activate my sword art and goes into to attack the creature, but before i could even get a chance to swing my sword it dies upon my armor bursting into crystals as the sword art goes useless with no target to hit. Well then. Guess all we do now is rest up for a little while until that queen starts to spawn somewhere around here. I say with a nod of my head as i stay upon my feet ready to fight any and all opponents that could come. Knowing it would be rather dangerous otherwise if we were caught flat footed by the opponents we are going to face. So Pinball. What do you think of the opponents so far? I ask rather curiously as i glance over towards you as i ask this.

#99630 BD:3+1=4  MD:7   Thorns: 54  CD:8  [+2 ENG]

Action Taken; Legion Destroyer

[H:3] Hestia: 1282/1285  ENG: 91/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

[H:1] Pinball: 560/560 HP | EN: 5/56 | 17 (+3) DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

Bee Minion 5: 20/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

@Pinball

When Hestia dispatched the last Bee Minion, Pinball couldn't help but give out a long sigh of relief. "Oh, thank goodness," the boy sighed, stumbling over to a tree. He turned, leaned against, and sunk to the grassy ground, nestled in-between two of the tree's unearthed, gnarly roots. Pinball looked around, half expecting more Bee Minions to come out of the woodworks. "What do I think so far," he echoed breathlessly, watching his energy bar slowly tick regenerate. "Why are they so hard to kill? I hit these guys like... three times! Usually I kill everything, aside from bosses, of course, in a single hit! At most, two! The hell is happening!" The boy's complaints filled the forest, an exasperated look on the teenager's face. His spear rested on his shoulder, sticking out well past his feet as he sat. "AND! AND! I even drank a damage potion! This is a bunch of malarkey, I tell ya."

EN: 1/3 

I chuckle softly at hearing your reaction as i walk on over towards you and sits beside you. Well you are fighting monsters that are a higher level then you. You do know that right? I ask with a smile on my face. Plus you aren't doing the most damage you could be doing since i have seen people use the skill charge, and i haven't seen that same movement from you, so i know you aren't doing max damage yet. I say with a nod of my head. Trust me give it a few more levels and you could even kick these bee minions across this area with no problem at all. I say in a confident tone of voice with a grin on my face. SO then what is your plan after you kill the queen? Just going to go back to wandering around. or you up for some more questing? Since if you're up for more questing you can always do more with me. A tank, and a DPS are always a good duo. Plus while you do have that cursed weapon the settup is similar to the current power duo in Aincrad. A assault spear user, and a tank. I tell you just being honest.

Pinball sighed, not wanting to acknowledge that fact. He wondered how Mars was doing; he hadn't seen the man since before the whole Froppy incident, if he remembered correctly. He's probably way ahead of me by now, he knew, scratching his eyebrow. That guy is perseverent as hell. Still, it was true. He was fighting monsters on a level above him, and even then, he was doing quite a bit of damage, even without Charge. Enough to outclass most one-handed weapon users, at least. "Yeah, I guess you're right," he finally admitted. He looked around the clearing, pushing himself to his feet, though he still stood by the base of the tree. "After I kill the queen?" He was taken aback by the offer to help him with yet another quest. "O-oh," he began nervously, not quite sure that accepting her offer was the most polite thing to do after all she's done so far, "I- I mean, if you're up for it? I could go for another quest, sure." He checked the time, delighted to find it was only just barely past noon. "We can squeeze in another quest in today for sure. Easy." Pinball scratched his chin at Hestia's comparison. "Who? Power duo? Who are they?"

EN: 2/3 

Almost there boyys

Yes after you kill the queen since i am sure as heck not going to be killing that queen. You're the one with the damage here. I say in a playful sort of tone as i loook towards you. I grin a bit as i nod my head. Well the power Duo of Aincrad as i like to call them are Beat, and Shield. Shield being the strongest Tank out there. Having the most thorns, and the most mitigation do to a unique enhancement. Shield is also the guy with the biggest merchant monopoly around. Then you have Beat who can deal the most damage with his Assault Spear and seemingly never misses, and gives the biggest amount of hurting possible. I don't know the enhancements on that thing, but they have to be good to have been hurting that mob as well as he had. I say with a nod of my head towards you. Also i am totally down for questing or anything of that nature at any point Pinball. I am always looking out to help people out as best as i am able to do so. Be it high leveled players, low leveled players and everyone in between. Tanks are on a low supply so my services are kinda needed by people i could imagine. I say with a small chuckle and a smile on my face.