[F2-PP] Déjà Vu <<Return of the Queen>> ~ COMPLETE

Pinball shook himself off as he listened to Hestia. It was time to get a move on. "Shield and Beat? Wouldn't it usually be... you know. Sword and Shield?" Pinball scratched the top of his head. Now that he thought about it, he had met Shield before. He was the merchant Stryder had recommended him to. Pinball faintly remembered buying dungeon maps and teleportation crystals from the man. From what he had seen, the man was relatively quiet and mostly to the point; the type of person that unwillingly pushed people like Pinball away. "Yeah, I know Shield, I think," he said. "Beat is new to me, though." If they were both frontliners like Hestia, though, he shouldn't be making fun of their names. Shield could probably put him in the ground without lifting a finger, and his evasion didn't stand a chance against Beat if he never missed. He wondered how that was even possible. With a shrug, Pinball pushed along, only to hear the buzzing of bugs and the flapping of wings. "Do... do you hear that?

EN: 3/3 

ARE YOU READY TO RUMMBLLLEEEEEEEE

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hear that seems like the queen is around and wanting to fight. Lets not be rude a fight is about to begin and we're going to kill it. I say with a grin on my face as i look towards the direction of where i heard the buzzing coming from. Pinball the plan is i howl, and then i only energize you unless you're in danger of being targeted by the queen. You use AOE to clear out the minions, and then use your highest power attack against the queen. I quickly say to you the plan as the queen bursts forth along with three bee minions. The queen seemingly looking like some humanoid with a snake cobra like head, and then having a massive wasp thorax that looks like it is bulging with wings attached to keep her afloat. Then three normal looking bee minions floating about the queen. Myself i just quickly activate Howl hoping that everything goes okay when i do so. I watch as the queen rushes towards me to try and impale me as i lift my shield blocking the stinger as i grin and pushes it away. Leaving myself open as the bee minions hit my armor but barely scratch my health while leaving them with more damage. You're up Pinball!

Action Taken: Howl [-10 ENG]

#99634  MD:3+1=4

#99635  MD:8+1=9  Thorns: 54

#99636 MD:6+1=7  THorns: 54

#99637  MD:7+1=8  Thorns: 54

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1282/1285  ENG: 114/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

Pinball:

The Queen:  500/500  MIT:75  (immune to paralysis, bleed, and stuns. [Freeze works though])

Matriarch’s Sting: On a CD of 6+, The Queen comes and sting’s the player with the most hate, causing Paralysis and 24 Bleed Damage for two turns

Bee Minion 1: 196/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Bee Minion 2: 196/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Bee Minion 3: 196/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

@Pinball

Anxiously he watched as Hestia howled, letting the Bee Minions bounce off against her armor. He watched as the mobs' health ticked away, ever so slightly, the armor's thorns activating. Pinball heard him being called. I'm up, the words echoed in his head. "I'm up!" Pinball charged forward. "Same routine, same routine," the boy murmured under his breath as he drew near, trying to steady his nerves. "Same routine!" With that cry, Pinball activated Weeping Moon, and by God, was it effective. Pinball didn't stick around to see how it turned out, though. He ran back behind Hestia, turned, and jumped. The Bee Minions weren't in the air? "Where- where did they go?!" the boy panicked, scanning the skies. He only saw one, not the three grounded by his ice. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Combat - 

Spoiler

Action: Weeping Moon, *9 AoE [-18 EN]

The Queen: ID# 99638  BD: 10 (Crit+2) [Phase Procs] [Freeze Procs] ~ 17+2= 19*9= 171-37= 134 DMG 

Bee Minion 1: ID# 99639  BD: 4+3= 7 (Hit!) ~ 17*9= 153-25= 144 DMG 

Bee Minion 2: ID# 99640  BD: 10 (Crit+2) [Phase Procs] [Freeze Procs] ~ 17+2= 19*9= 171-12= 159 DMG 

Bee Minion 3: ID# 99641  BD: 9 (Crit+1) [Phase Procs] [Freeze Procs] ~ 17+1= 18*9= 162-12= 150 DMG 

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1282/1285  ENG: 114/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

[H: 2/1/2/2] Pinball: 560/560 HP | 38/56 EN | 17 (+3) DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[FROZEN] The Queen:  366/500  MIT: 75  (immune to paralysis, bleed, and stuns. [Freeze works though])

*Matriarch’s Sting: On a CD of 6+, The Queen comes and sting’s the player with the most hate, causing Paralysis and 24 Bleed Damage for two turns

Bee Minion 1: 52/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

[FROZEN] Bee Minion 2: 37/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

[FROZEN] Bee Minion 3: 46/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Edited by Pinball

I look around the fight and just whistle in impressed seeing every enemy get covered in a thin layer of ice except one singular bee minion, but even then he soon fell and died like the rest of them leaving just the queen, and two minions all frozen. Wow..okay if you can get this lucky you could probably make any boss have a terrible time. I can't wait to see you on the frontlines when you think you're ready. Though it would be kinda cool to get like a nickname you know what i mean? Seems people on the frontlines have those sort of things be it self-given or called that by someone else. I say to you with a grin on my face as i watch a bee minion hit my armor and shatter as i just stare at it. This is going a lost faster then last time. I say clearly amused. But yeah people on the frontlines got nicknames. Shield the unmoveable object, beat the unrelenting force, Hikoru Master of shadows, Itzal Beacon of Hope, there is quite a few. I say with a small chuckle.

Action Howl: [-10 ENG] [+4]

#99642  MD:8+1=9   CD:9  Thorns: 54

[H: 6/6/6/6] Hestia: 1284/1285  ENG: 108/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

[H: 2/1/2/2] Pinball: 560/560 HP | 38/56 EN | 17 (+3) DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[FROZEN] The Queen:  366/500  MIT: 75  (immune to paralysis, bleed, and stuns. [Freeze works though])  DMG:200

*Matriarch’s Sting: On a CD of 6+, The Queen comes and sting’s the player with the most hate, causing Paralysis and 24 Bleed Damage for two turns

Bee Minion 1: 0/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

[FROZEN] Bee Minion 2: 37/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

[FROZEN] Bee Minion 3: 46/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

@Pinball

Pinball watched as the only unfrozen Bee Minion rushed toward Hestia, hit her armor, and went up in shards. He couldn't help but laugh out loud at that, but, giving his spear a twirl, he walked back over to the remaining, frozen enemies. "Nicknames, huh? Like titles?" Pinball nodded, acting Weeping Moon, striking all three of the remaining mobs, "that's pretty cool. You can call me like..." Two of the Bee Minions went up in shards, and the Queen scrambled to its feet, trying to get its wings to work. "Stabby dude. Or Ice King. Or Ass Kicker." Pinball hopped back behind Hestia, poking his spear out. "So, how do you think we should approach this last one? I'm definitely going to launch a Dimension Stampede, but if I hit, my energy is tapped," he said, casting a wary glance at his Energy bar. "Any better plan?

---------------------------------------------------------

-Combat: 

Spoiler

The Queen: ID# 99643  BD: 5+3= 8 (Hit!) ~ 17*9= 153+24FRZ-75= 102 DMG 

*Bee Minion 2: ID# 99644  BD: 4+3= 7 (Hit!) ~ 17*9= 153+24FRZ-25= 152 DMG 

*Bee Minion 2 was mistakingly marked as Bee Minion 1 in the Dice Roller. 

Bee Minion 3: ID# 99645  BD: 6 (Hit!) ~ 17*9= 153+24FRZ-24= 152 DMG 

[H: 6] Hestia: 1284/1285  ENG: 108/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

[H: 3] Pinball: 560/560 HP | 21/56 EN | 17 (+3) DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

The Queen:  264/500  MIT: 75  (Immune to: Paralysis, Bleed, Stun)  DMG: 200

*Matriarch’s Sting: On a CD of 6+, The Queen comes and sting’s the player with the most hate, causing Paralysis and 24 Bleed Damage for two turns

Bee Minion 2: 0/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Bee Minion 3: 0/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Edited by Pinball

I look over to you with a chuckle after you smack all of the bees free from their frozen chambers. I was definitely leaning more towards the cold mentality. Of like the Ice King thing. Like Tundra, or like as you said Ice warrior king duke. Some kind of title you know? I say with a chuckle as i gaze towards the queen as it then charges towards me as i quickly send you a energy ball that is the skill energize being used as i raise my shield to meet the queen's hit to me. I grin as i see Kuro take off and quickly pounces on the queen taking her towards the ground as the lion with wings roars loud and proud into the sky before then taking off once more after grounding the queen. Nice Job Kuro! Keep up the work on making sure this goes better then last time! I call over to my familiar who roars once more. That is my familiar. I say in a proud tone of voice to myself.

Action Taken: Energize [-10 ENG]  [+8 to Pin]  [+1 Natural to me] [+3 from enhancement]

#99648  MD:1  CD:8

H: 6] Hestia: 1285/1285  ENG: 102/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

[H: 3] Pinball: 560/560 HP | 30/56 EN | 17 (+3) DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

*Matriarch’s Sting: On a CD of 6+, The Queen comes and sting’s the player with the most hate, causing Paralysis and 24 Bleed Damage for two turns

Bee Minion 2: 0/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

Bee Minion 3: 0/250  MIT:25  DMG:125

@Pinball

Pinball raised his spear with both hands, about to rush and go finish it. "I dunno, Ice Duke sounds pretty dorky. Ice King seems like something you'd pull out of a cartoon, and Tundra sounds... feminine? Or is that just me?" Pinball took a step around Hestia, lowering his spear quickly for a charge... but was startled by the pouncing of Hestia's familiar, Kuro. "Oh!" He jumped back, surprised, then watched as the lion pounced on the Queen, pinning it in place. "Well that's certainly helpful," he began, picking up a leisurely walk, but the Queen lashed out, somehow squirming and breaking free of the otherwise powerful lion's grasp. "Damn it!" His face turned red, and he looked to Hestia, backing off so as to avoid gaining the Queen's aggro. "Sorry.

ID# 99648  BD: 1 (Critical Miss!) [+1 EN, -2] 

[H: 6] Hestia: 1285/1285  ENG: 102/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

[H: 3] Pinball: 560/560 HP | 29/56 EN | 17 (+3) DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

Edited by Pinball

I chuckle a bit and just shrugs. Possibly, but i am not the best with giving nicknames so i am not surprised the choices i thought of immediately were terrible. I say with a smile on my face as i look towards the queen as it dodges your attack seemingly having learned from its mistakes when having taken that critical hit against it. I then smile and just shake my head. No need to apologize Pinball things happen, and these monsters can be unpredictable at points. I say as i watch the queen come to charge me as i use energize on your once more to do my best to keep you in the positive for your energy. I look towards the queen as it smashes into my shield once more, but this time with some actual force as i see my HP drop by a few points as i grin seeing that it is the normal amount. Alright Pinball give it another go! I think at this point your Sword art could kill it! I call over towards you.

Action Taken: Energize [-10 ENG to me] [+8 to Pin]  [+1 to me from natural]

#99650 MD:7+1=8   CD:2    49 DMG to hestia  Thorns: 54 to queen  (recovery proct +15 HP for three turns)

H: 6] Hestia: 1236/1285  ENG: 93/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

[H: 3] Pinball: 560/560 HP | 37/56 EN | 17 (+3) DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

The Queen:  210/500  MIT: 75  (Immune to: Paralysis, Bleed, Stun)  DMG: 200

With renewed vigor, Pinball gave a little hop, then ran forward. He feigned left, coming up with a stirke on the left; his Dimension Stampede. The attack collided with the monster, the sickening sound of slashes, crunches, and stabs, filling the forest. Once, twice, thrice, four times. Just as the Queen's health dropped into the red, she tried to flee, but Pinball was prepared. He concluded Dimension Stampede with the signature jumping slam, cleaving the Wasp Queen in two. It let out a shriek as it died, froze when it was torn in two, then shattered into millions of polygonal blue crystals. Pinball stepped back, taking a deep breath. The attack had been tiring, but Hestia had kept his energy levels high so he could finish the fight right. Pinball turned to Hestia with a grin, and threw her a thumbs up. The foggy mist that was Zomekko, his ghostly cat, creeped up and around his leg, torso, coming to a stop on his shoulder, where the apparition sat, staring at Hestia and Kuro with large white eyes. 

------------------------------------

Action: Dimension Stampede [+1 EN, -17] 

The Queen: ID# 99651  BD: 9 (Crit+1) [Phase Procs] [Freeze Procs] ~ 17+1= 18*15= 270-37= 233 DMG 

[H: 6] Hestia: 1236/1285  ENG: 93/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

[H: 5] Pinball: 560/560 HP | 21/56 EN | 17 (+3) DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

The Queen:  0/500  MIT: 75  (Immune to: Paralysis, Bleed, Stun)  DMG: 200

Edited by Pinball

Grin at the queen's defeat as i take a calming breathe and then nods my head with a grin on my face as i observe the area. That was a lot smoother and quickly executed then last time i had done this quest. Actually felt rather fast with how it was accomplished. I say with a grin on my face as i look towards the small apparition like smokey being as i raise an eyebrow at that. So who is the smoke thing you got with you Pinball? I don't think you've introduced who that is. I say with a nod of my head as my familiar flies back down towards my side as i pet him affectionately with a smile on my face giving him the good job pets. After doing so i get back up onto my feet and then turns to you. Gazing at you with my blue eyes with a grin on my face. Rather surprised about how fast you were able to kill it compared to a tier three player. 'Is that the difference in weapon? luck? Or just flat out enhancements.' I find myself curiously pondering.

The boy smiled watching Hestia and her familiar. He was so inspired by the sight of Hestia petting her lion, in fact, that he himself crouched low to the floor, sheathing his spear. Zomekko hopped off his shoulder and onto the ground, leaving a trail of black fog in her wake. "Her name is Zomekko," he said cheerfully, "she's like a... ghost cat. I found her in a crypt. Catacombs? Something like that." Pinball went to pet the cat. Zomekko tolerated, nay, even seemed to be enjoying it for a solid minute, before, out of nowhere, it pounced at Pinball, a ball of shadow. The fog surrounded Pinball's face, and he found he couldn't breath; his lungs felt like they were on fire. He stumbled backwards, clawing at the shadowy mist swirling around his face, but couldn't pull the gaseous body off of him. He let out a panicked grunt, but Zomekko finally eased up, coming back to sit by Pinball's now prone figure. The ghostly cat walked over to the boy, and licked him with a tongue as empty and white as her eyes. 

I chuckle at the sight of you interacting with your familiar as i nod my head. Well Zomekko is a beautiful name that is for certain. Though i have to say if you want to pet your familiar like that you should probably make sure your familiar understands what it can do. Since you did seem to have troubles breathing when she was around you, and you should make sure she enjoys such petting. I say clearly more then a bit amused at what had just happened as i glance towards my familiar who looks at the ghost cat with some curiosity having not met such a creature before as the St.Bernard sized lion tries to walk closer towards the cat like figure to be able to observe it more. That is before i hold him back with a small look. Come now Kuro we've had this problem before. Your size can be intimidating for some human, and familiar alike so you wait for them to come to you. Not the other way. I tell my familiar.

"Y-yeah," he said, embarrased, pushing himself off the ground. That was the second time the cat had suffocated him like that. He wasn't certain whether to feel loved or threatened. Pinball's attention turned to Hestia's familiar, and he nodded. "Yeah, we're still getting used to each other, I think. Even though we fight pretty well together, I'd say." As the lion approached Pinball, the boy pushed himself back a bit, remembering damn well the interaction he had had with the familiar back when they had assisted Monizo. Zomekko, however, reacted strangely. The cat ran backwards, leaving a trail of smoke and patches of shadow where it stepped, running around Pinball's sitting body. Then, it leapt over the boy's legs, spun around in a circle once, then took three steps toward the lion, sniffing. It was strange, but the cat never made a sound, even when it should have crunched a leaf or twig. 

Well learning your familiar is a process so it isn't a surprise you haven't gotten to know both of your little intricacies just yet. It took me months to learn everything i could about my Kuro and even then i still feel like i am learning something new every now and then about my Kuro. I say in a rather cheerful tone of voice as i watch the ghost cat with some confusion as it seemingly does acts that aren't needed and then goes up towards my familiar. For Kuro himself he just watches the cat with a amused and curious look observing it, and then seeing it sniff him as Kuro lowers himself to its level and then tries to gently nudge it with his paw to see if he can touch the gas like familiar that can seemingly become untouchable. So Pinball after our familiars interact with each other want to head towards the main settlement? You can choose the quest you would like to take on. I am certain there are still quite a few you need to do that would require the aid of a tank.

"Intricacies... right." Pinball watched as Zomekko interacted with Kuro. The cat kept sniffing, her head snapping to the lion's paw, following with its head as the paw got closer and closer to her body. As soon as the paw touched her, Zomekko faded into gas, stretching so thin and becoming such a light black Pinball worried for his familiar for a moment. But, after a second of the gas dissipating, Zomekko pulled herself together, now a blob of shadowy fog, swirling around the lion in hoops. On one such loop around the lion's body, Zomekko came out from under the side of her legs, in cat form. Zomekko shut her eyes, nuzzling her head against the large lion's leg, somehow now solid. With a flick of her tail, Zomekko ran back over to Pinball, closing the distance in two leaps. The apparition flowed into a fog, back into the jar hanging from his belt. As confused as ever, Pinball stood, still not understanding the cat's strange behavior. "Yeah, let's start heading back to town.

I watch the interaction with some curiosity of what is going on as i chuckle as Kuro just looks very confused and worried for a second when the ghost cat burst into nothing and started wrapping around him in the form of a gas as i just nod my head seeing it become solid once more and then makes its way back over towards you. I guess Zomekko likes Kuro then. I say sounding rather amused as Kuro just looks between me and the jar before slowly getting back up and walking towards me as i gently pet him on the head. Come on buddy time to head back towards Urbus lead the way. I say softly to him as he nods his head and then quickly flies off in the direction of Urbus as i nod towards you. Come on lets follow my familiar he knows the way. I say as i am quick to follow my familiar since i trust my familiar's sense of direction of knowing where to go to be able to get back towards any place i request of him.

"I guess so," Pinball said with a sigh, scratching the back of his head. He could never quite figure out the cat, her behavior was so unpredictable and strange. Still, Zomekko was a reliable fighting partner, and he had his current strength to thank her for. Pinball was well aware he wouldn't be where he was without her, and he wouldn't forget it. Pinball nodded. "Yeah, let's get going," he said, "but let's talk about quest we want to do on the way there, so we know what we're gonna be doing." Pinball checked the time. It had only been a little over forty five minutes; they had gotten the quest done quickly and efficiently. He turned to Hestia, then to Kuro, who walked beside her. I wish Zomekko would walk next to me like that, he thought, brushing the jar on his waist with a finger. "Yeah. Any ideas? I'm at a loss.

Tier two floors could be taken down if you would wish to do so. There is things like the quest on floor twelve where you fight a creature that is basically the lochness monster, then there is the, floor fourteen where you get to kill a skeleton king, floor fifteen has pirates, floor seventeen has the Nemeon Lions from Greek myth. Floor eighteen has a fish with lots of Mitigation i think i have heard. I say listing off the things that i know in terms of quests that i can be for sure you probably haven't done before as i try to think what would be a good ones to do. There is also floor four's Night's King quest which you are basically set for i think by this point. I say with a nod of my head as i think on that one as i look towards you. Does any of those sound like one you would want to do alongside a tank like myself? I ask curiously as we the main settlement ever so slowly comes into view between the trees.

Pinball nodded. He had heard of a couple of these quests, and he bit his lip. They were all tough; meant for Tier 2 players and above. He wasn't entirely too confident he'd be able to handle it by himself, but with Hestia, and consumables on his side... He might just be able to get through it. He did an eenie, meenie, minie moe in his head, ending up with the Nemean Lions thing Hestia had picked out. "I think I've heard about that lion thing," he said. "Let's do that. Give me like half an hour to run to my shop and cook up a damage buff, so I can drink it with the Queen's Honey we picked up from this quest. It sounds like a toughie." And with that, Pinball ran off, the town in plain sight; they had come up on it while they were talking. "See you soon," he called out. "Meet you there! Thirty minutes!

I grin at seeing the excitement at the idea of doing Nemeon Lion as i don't mind that choice also since it is one of the few quests that i haven't managed to complete just yet.I'll see you there then Pinball when you make it. See you in thirty. i say to him as I make my way through the town heading towards the teleport gate as i step on it and smiles as i say the simple phrase. Teleport, Athenea. I say as i get teleported to the main settlement of Floor seventeen as i arrive with a grin looking at the greek wonderland as i feel my blood boil in excitement at getting to finally face a greek myth that is supposedly difficult to some degree. Time to test just how difficult these creatures can be, and who knows i may be able to even convince Pinball to do some fishing, and exploring around here after the quest so we can try to maximize the amount of time spent in getting some dungeons to fight, or some nice money gained from mobs upon this floor. I say to myself rather excitedly.